The Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you angry with me?"

"I don't know, Sierra. I'm confused, everything is happening so fast. I mean, Jesus. A threesome?"

She giggled, it was clear by her voice, she was wasted. "I know, don't worry, it amazed me as well."

As we talked, my anger manifested itself in a growled question. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Enjoy, oh my god. You've got no idea," she said in a giggling fit.

"Did you, you, you know. Lick her?"

"I did." She giggled. "In fact, I thought she was going to suffocate me with her pussy, she was so excited."

"Holy shit."

There was that nervous sexy giggle again. "Are we good babe?"

"Yeah, we're good." I snorted, not knowing if I truly believed that one little bit.

That was the first of three nights of pure hell.

When I got back, it was like nothing had happened. They were all so open and frank about what occurred that my anger somehow dissipated. All the frustration and bitter words I meant to spray them with, evaporated.

I got to experience it for myself when Leif had to go away for a job. He was gone for two weeks, and over that two weeks, I learned a lot about what it was like to be with two women. Having two equally gorgeous sexy women sucking your dick, is something impossible to describe.

A hot wet mouth engulfing your erection, whilst another lavishes love and affection to your pulsing balls, is pure bliss.

To watch them kissing, with your knob trapped between their velvety lips. Hands all over your body, caressing, stroking was an other-worldly experience.

A man can only do so much, but they were insatiable and all I could do was watch in amazement. I was a physical wreck by the time Leif returned.

Following that, things changed between Sierra and Patience. They became one, and on many occasions made love without Leif or me. They had their own thing, which was fine with me. It was no more than an extension of what we were already doing.

One night, we were relaxing in the lounge, music playing softly, dancing, laughing. It got sexy very quickly. Leif and I were both buggered, long days at work, and we were tired. We were happy sprawled out on the couch talking, beers in hand.

Sierra grabbed Patience, and they started dancing, all good bouncy stuff, until the slow songs started, and then they melded into one. Their mouths locked together in a steamy passionate kiss.

"Oh fuck me, bro. Look at that," Leif gasped lecherously.

"Bloody hell," was all I could say.

They went on and on, their hands roaming and wandering, underclothes flying, hands on boobs, arses, squelchy little noises evoking what was unseen.

It did come as a bit of a shock when they returned to the sofa, hand in hand. Patience whispered. "Sorry boys, we're confiscating our bed. You boys are on your own."

Leif glanced at me, his expression saying "What the fuck?" His actual words came out as. "Well, what are we supposed to do?"

She sniggered. "Hey, you are big boys, sort it out yourselves. You can do exactly what we're doing."

Sierra leaned down. "You don't mind do you, babe?"

I shrugged, "No, it's cool." I was damn sure whatever I said at that point didn't matter to her anyway.

As they walked off hand in hand, Patience called out teasingly. "Have fun boys, we will."

Once they were gone, Leif sighed. "Now what?"

"I dunno where you're sleeping, but I'm going to bed. Good night, mate."

Our sexual experimentation didn't always go to plan. Like, when Sierra had to go home and look after her mother for a few days.

Patience decided, rather than her looking after me by herself, we would do it all together. That really shocked me, because I never once in my life had ever wanted to experiment with a guy. I loved Leif, as a brother and mate, but having sex together, no fucking way.

Patience recognised my reluctance, and started slowly. We cuddled together on the sofa, her in the middle, Leif and I on either side. She kissed me, then him, back and forth. She worked on our erections, stroking, and caressing us out of our pants.

"Stand up boys, I want to suck you both." She said with a lecherous grin.

She directed us like actors in a porno. She had us standing side by side, with out pants around our ankles. With her hands full of straining cock, she started slowly licking us. Her hot wet mouth sliding up and down my glistening shaft, then moving to suck Leith into her glorious mouth. All the while stroking us sensuously.

As the arousal levels soared, she moved us, so we were closer, she pulled on our dicks until they were side by side, our knobs almost touching. Leif, who seemed really into it, leaned against me, his hand gliding up under my shirt, until his fingers tweaked my nipples. Patience was obsessed with trying to rub our dicks together, but I panicked. The whole thing made me so uncomfortable, I viciously pushed away Leif's hands gasping, "What the fuck?"

I stepped back and Patience stared up at me, with a sad confused look on her face. "Don't be scared babe, just relax. Come back."

I shook my head. "Nope, sorry Patience, I'm not into it."

"Reece," she sighed. "Come on, my love."

Leif, who had a slightly embarrassed look on his face said nothing. "No, Patience, I'm not comfortable with that. We can carry on, but I'm not interested in that aspect."

"Then how the hell can we carry on?" she complained bitterly. "Reece, my sexy lovely man, what is wrong?" She stood up in front of me, her body pressing against me, her mouth on mine, the kiss deep and sensuous. "You enjoyed it when Sierra and I were naked and together, you enjoyed watching us pleasure each other. Why not now?"

"I'm not like you, Patience. You and Sierra are comfortable together. You are sexually attracted to each other. I don't feel the same way. I shouldn't have to explain it."

She sighed deeply. "You're right, you don't have to defend yourself. This is a safe place, and we do only what we are comfortable with."

Her mouth closed back over mine. Her wandering hands sliding over my wilting erection. She massaged and caressed until I was as hard as ever, kneeling before me, she resumed her oral assault, her lips gliding along the firm taut skin, her mouth kissing and sucking on my knob.

Leif was not going to be left out, and was soon positioned behind her, his cock thrusting forcefully into her sloshing pussy.

"Oh god," she sighed sexily. "I have always wondered what this would feel like, my two sexy men inside me."

She dragged me down until I was on my knees in front of her. Her body shuddered under Leif's fearsome attack. His hands clutched at her hips as he drove into her.

The feel of her mouth sucking me was heaven, having to look at Leif's screwed up face as he fucked her made the whole thing seem weird. I liked looking into the eyes of my lovers, not a grunting beast. Thankfully, Leif's orgasm was fast and he collapsed beside her in a crumpled heap. Without his face in mine, the sensations built, and I eventually blasted powerfully into her sucking mouth.

Patience wanted to carry on in their bed. Naked, we climbed into bed, Patience between us. Like the conductor, she tried to manoeuvre us, but it was hard for her. She wanted us to be together, but I was more interested in using her as a shield. Leif, chuckled, "Come on dude. I don't fucking bite."

"Maybe not, but lets keep it simple; you stay over there, and I'll stay here. Patience moved towards him, and wriggled her bum. I felt her wetness engulfing my hardening erection. Reaching around, she guided me into her molten squelchy pussy. She pushed back sucking every inch of my shaft deep into her. She kissed Leif passionately, I could see her hand stroking him, his hands mauling her boobs.

The intensity quickly escalated. The wet slap of our flesh colliding in a furious passionate fuck. With all that happened, I didn't last long, my cum erupting deep inside her.

No sooner had I finished than she climbed off me and clambered onto Leif. She moaned loudly as his cock sank unto her. I lay there watching stupidly as she rode him to her orgasm, which included his. Who could not come when she was atop you, her pussy squeezing you tightly?

We snuggled together and she sighed. "I love this, two sexy men. God, it's heaven. I rolled away she snuggled behind me and I felt Leif moving in behind her. It was weird. No hiding from that.

"Did you enjoy that, sexy man?" she asked.

"Patience, I will always love being with you, but honestly. That's not me, I'm struggling."

She kissed the nape of my neck. "I'm sorry, babe. I had high hopes. I wanted you to enjoy it as much as me."

"Well, I fucking loved it." Leif stated firmly.

It wasn't just that I had to watch him, it was listening as well. He was very vocal, and some of what he said was just borderline.

The next night, Patience wanted a repeat performance, but I hid behind tiredness, I went to bed early, but was surprised by Patience sneaking into the bedroom. "Hey, would you like some company?"

"No thanks, Patience, I am tired, and need some sleep."

She sat on the edge of the bed, her hand clasping mine. "What's the problem, honey? I thought you might have had chance to reassess, ponder. I was sort of hoping you might like to try the threesome again."

"No, I can't explain it, but that is definitely not for me."

"So you wouldn't like a little company before you go off to sleep?"

With a little shrug, I said softly, "That wouldn't be fair to Leif, would it?"

"He knows I'm here; you must realise he doesn't mind."

When Sierra returned, the house slid back into normality, although one night after making love, she asked, "What happened while I was away? Patience said you chickened out of a threesome?"

"Yeah, what can I say, I didn't like it."

"Why? You get on so well with Leif, and I know how much you love Patience; why was it an issue?"

"I can't explain it, call me homophobic if you want. I just hated the idea of our bits touching."

She laughed loudly. "Bits touching. Shit, you crack me up, babe, you really do. What about if it was with me, you still wouldn't do it?"

"Hell no, in fact, if it was you, it would be worse. We are different, Sierra. He's all loud and talking, like he's narrating the show. I didn't like it."

She giggled nervously. "I know you are very different lovers, I think it's part of why it's so much fun. But, I still don't get it. What's holding you back?"

"I dunno, Sierra. It just feels wrong."

"Can you explain it? I mean when Patience and I first kissed. It shocked me, I had no idea that I had those feelings. It might be the same for you. Perhaps you just have to let go and take that first step," she said hopefully.

"Before you kissed, there must have been an attraction, something that made you think you wanted to do it?"

She seemed to be reflecting before she responded. "Yes, there was always something between us. There was definitely an attraction."

"That's where we're different. I feel none of that for Leif. I do love him, but it's as a brother."

"But you do love him, that's a start. You feel something for him."

"You have a brother, Sierra. You love him, are you sexually attracted?"

"Oh god no, ooooh yuck."

"That's what I'm trying to say. I don't feel any attraction, in fact, the thought of it grosses me out."'

She sighed, "That's sad, I feel sad now."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because you will never really commit to our family, not completely. Patience is scared, as well. It was her who raised it with me. She, Leif and I are fully invested. We see no separation but you still see it as them and us."

*****

Life as we knew it changed. We shared our sexuality openly, we made love together in one bed, some times we swapped, sometimes we didn't. It was euphoric, beautiful, and so empowering. Sierra and I had never been closer. The opening of our marriage opened our minds. We talked about things that historically had been taboo, or off limits.

The only road we didn't cross was sexual interaction between Leif and I. Even when we were in the same bed, there was a line we never crossed.

My fears about jealousy were pretty much extinguished. I think it was because we were friends before we were lovers. We got on so well together negative emotions were smothered. It was such a wonderful period. So much love, such a deep connection, and it was all balanced out.

I can't explain how our lives changed; the boundaries that had separated our marriages evaporated. Partners ceased to exist, it became as Patience envisioned, just a huge mass of shared love. Who we slept with depended on nothing more than who we were holding when it was time to go to bed. It wasn't just for sex it was everything. If there was shopping to do or school functions to go to, it was always a mix and match. Just whoever was available or who wanted to be involved.

Even the children lost the concept of Mum and Dad, and treated us all the same. They were sneaky, they knew who to approach when they wanted something that one of us might not agree to.

*****

The world was about to throw a spanner in our works, though, and it came in the form of illness.

Things seemed to get tense around the house, and something seemed to be going on between Leif and Patience, I asked Sierra, but she didn't know either.

"Well something's going on," I said in bed that night. "She wouldn't even talk to me today."

"Yeah, it was weird all right. She snapped at me, as well," Sierra replied as she slid into my arms.

It took a couple of days, but it came out. Leif gathered us all together at the dinner table and the way he hugged Patience so tightly indicated something was up.

"Look I don't know how to say this. I've been going over it in my head, and really I'm just going to say it. Patience has been diagnosed with Glioblastoma; it's a brain tumour."

Sierra sprung out of her seat and flew into Patience's arms, and that broke Patience, who had been trying to stay strong. The moment Sierra was in her arms, the tears burst out. Although her head was tucked into Sierra's shoulder, I watched her body shuddering as she sobbed, clinging on vainly for support.

When I glanced up at Leif, he was struggling. I stood and walked to stand by his side. I draped my arm over his shoulder and held him. That's when he broke down, as well, his distraught sobs explosive and uncontrollable.

The girls opened their arms and we sank into a group hug. We stood like that for a long time, nobody wanting to break the circle. It was a moment of extreme deep emotion.

Eventually, we had to break. Leif blubbered, "We're not telling the kids, not yet. You have to promise to keep this just between us."

"How bad is it?" I asked, fearing the answer.

Patience sniffled, wiped away some tears and said. "They have given me six to 12 months."

"What?" Sierra gasped. "No, there has to be something we can do?" The look in Patience's eyes was sheer terror, and panic. She trembled as she spoke, the words coming out slowly.

"No, it's already well advanced, there is no cure. They are going to offer me some treatments, but that will only delay the inevitable, give me time, and we are talking months, not years."

The tears started again and I had to ask, "What happens now? I mean, are you going to continue working? Going on holiday, what?"

"We don't know, Bro, we have only had a couple of days to think about this. She's definitely quitting her job, as of right now."

"Yes, absolutely," I spluttered in response. "Shit, what can we do?"

"There's nothing. We're gonna lean on you guys pretty hard for child minding, apart from that, God knows."

"We're on it, bro. And don't worry about the finances, either. I'll make sure that's covered."

What a night. There were tears, hugs. Bouts of absolute despondency.

In bed that night, cuddled up together, Sierra broke down again and she sobbed in my arms. "Poor Patience, oh my god it's not fair. She's so kind, and generous. At school, the kids love her. It's not bloody fair, Reece."

"No, I agree, she is special, there's no justice sometimes."

The next few days Patience and Leif were gone most of time. They had the specialists, blood tests, MRI, cat scans, the full works. Every night was terrible. Patience looked terrible. Seeing such a vibrant warm person reduced to a crying mess was shocking. It brought us all down.

Personally, I had never felt so let down by life, so disillusioned.

The world was full of horrible people: murderers, rapists, and yet somebody as beautiful as Patience was going to be cut down. No, it wasn't fair. It affected my whole outlook. At work, I snapped and bit, I was moody and hard to deal with. At home, I was just useless.

It sounds bad, but I avoided Patience, I didn't know what to say. It's not that I didn't care, or had no sympathy. Inside, I was devastated. I just didn't know how to put it in words.

Sierra was the opposite: she tried to be with her all the time, they were inseparable.

Leif, I think, felt like I did; he isolated himself as well.

Patience went downhill pretty quickly. One day she was a bubbly effervescent woman who loved life, and the next minute she was thrown into this maelstrom of pain, medication, doctors visits, never ending nausea and a desperation born of the desire to see her children grow old.

It created disharmony between Sierra and me, as well. She asked me to drive her to the supermarket. We were barely out of the driveway when she started in on me screaming at the top of her voice, the windscreen covered in her flying spittle. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Reece? Patience is dying, and you can't even talk to her. It's bad enough she has to go through this, but your behaviour is abysmal. Don't think she doesn't notice, because she does."

"I'm sorry, babe, I just don't know what to say to her. I feel so useless."

"Christ, just talk to her, sit with her. Hold her in your arms. Bloody hell, the way you're acting is so callous. You can't just cut her off."

"I know, but what do I do?"

"I just bloody told you, hold her, tell her how much she means to you. She needs us, and we have to be there for her."

"Yeah, I know you're right, but I feel like such a ponce, not knowing what to say."

Sierra calmed down, and put her hand on my leg. "Reece, after dinner tonight, take her for a walk, hold her hand, hold her in your arms, kiss her, tell her you love her."

When we got back from the supermarket, I found Patience lying in the hammock at the back. She had her eyes closed, just singing. As I stood over her, I asked, "Got room for company?"

Her eyes opened, and a little smile crossed her face. "Always for you."

I climbed in and she nestled up to me, her head resting on my shoulder. "I'm sorry I've been distant, Patience. I have been feeling a bit lost, didn't know what to say."

She reached up with her finger tips and placed them on my lips. "Shush, you're here now."

I held her tightly, and as we rocked, she said breathlessly, "Will you promise me something?"

"Yes, anything."

"Reece, I want you to promise me you'll look after Leif when I'm gone."

"Patience..."

"No, don't say it, I am dying, Reece, and there's nothing we can do to change that. What's important to me is that Leif and the children are looked after. Once I'm gone, they are going to need help. Leif will be a mess. He will need you and Sierra."

With a deep sigh, I whispered. "Of course. We will do whatever we can."

"I don't want him moping around the place. He is still young. He needs to find somebody. You have to help."

"Yes, I will do my best."

"Thank you, Reece. I never told you this, but I'm saying it now so you will understand. I love you. I have felt it for a long time now. I have this incredible connection with you. I just wanted you to know how much I care for you."

1...34567...11