All Comments on 'The Hotel Room Affair Pt. 01'

by NurseAmanda

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No background for what's going on. Just "didn't know it would be the last time" , fuck, fuck, fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never have understood the "may I cum" question. Who can hold it back? Much less who would want to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

disappointing - blasé and boring......... come on...... you might be a little more excited and intense she shows up he ploughs her oh well more in the morning........ :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story that asks the reader to use imagination about the "before" and "after".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Affairs? I'll confess to two short affairs, sorry for it & best forgotten. Other comments on story: I've only had a toy and my husband's cock in my pussy at the same time twice, it was very painful. I'd prefer to keep a tight pussy for him. Now one in my ass & one the pussy, WOW, that was the experience that got me to agree to another guy in bed with us. This is a men's fantasy i.e. another guy &husband fucking her. Being DP-d was intense, the sex was animalistic and to be remembered. I'd say after watching me being fucked, my husband became a real bull. We're still married, 25y.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
too short!

This story is well-written, although it could have used a more extensive introduction. It has a marvelous romantic atmosphere, but it is much too short as it is. Accordingly, one can only hope that the author's words "to be continued" will come true soon, and not just be an empty promise, something too many authors have been guilty of on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The squirting was unrealistically excessive. As someone who gets insanely wet and occasionally squirts, where are the towels? That much liquid is only a turn on to an extent. At some point you have to mop up to maintain friction and feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNurseAmanda@NurseAmanda
Married nurse looking to blow off a little steam and maybe flirt a little bit. If you aren't into curvy/bigger girls stay away. Under 27 and over 50 is just not my cup of tea, it's got nothing to do with you. I've done it at work, with an admin in his office. I like it a littl...