All Comments on 'The Hottest Ass on Highway 50'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousabout 1 year ago

Good setup. Hopefully this gets more kinky.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, @zoolicious. But, this story will be a one and done. Not sure where to take the characters from here. If you like kink, though, have you read my Middle-Aged Crazy series?

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Actually, @zoolicious, I've been thinking and maybe I do have two more stories. They would be prequels though. Like, how they met and how she became an entertainer in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm not the kind of man that could allow this. Once we committed to each other, that's it. She doesn't get to re-live the past, no "owed" past favors. If she's got to do that, why get married? Fuck her and leave her, just like the thousands before.

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 1 month ago

Seems to me someone in the exhibitionist and voyeur category of stories could be less judgy about it. Besides, a man who can be comfortable in who his wife is but also appreciate and allow her to be who she was, under the right circumstances, is a man who will remain a husband through a lot of years.

Love should never stifle.

Good story man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...