The Hottest Babe Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita's excitement was growing again as Freddie kept working on her pussy. She felt another orgasm coming on. Just as her climax was almost there, Freddie pulled away. She gasped when she stopped feeling that wonderful tongue. But she knew what it meant. Freddie climbed on top of Anita, taking his cock in hand and running the head up and down the length of her hot, wet slit. It felt just as good as his tongue, and it let her know Freddie was about to give her the thing she wanted most.

He went on, and on, and eventually Anita got impatient. She wanted him inside her, so she thrust her hips up toward him, trying to force his cock inside her. She'd tried this many times in the past, and it never worked. Freddie always pulled his cock just out of reach. This happened several times before Anita realized that Freddie wanted her to play a little game he seemed to enjoy a little more than she liked.

"Please, Freddie," she said. "Give it to me."

"Give you what?" he asked.

She sighed. Words seemed so unnecessary, but Freddie demanded them anyway.

"Give me your cock," Anita said. "Put it in."

"Where? Put it where?"

For God's sake. "Put it in my pussy. Please. Put your cock in my pussy. Please Freddie, just give it to me."

"Beg," he said.

There was no other option.

"Please Freddie. I'm begging you. My pussy is hungry for your cock. Please, please, please give it to me. I want it so much. Don't make me beg anymore. You know you're driving me crazy like this. Please put it in."

Freddie complied, but barely. He put just a tiny bit of his cock in Anita's pussy, then paused.

"Please give me more, Freddie. Please give it to me. I'm begging."

Freddie responded by giving Anita a little more, putting the entire head of his cock inside her. She moaned in relief. "Thank you," she said, knowing those were the words Freddie wanted to hear.

Freddie pulled out of Anita's pussy, then paused.

"Please," she said. He pushed in again, then withdrew and paused.

"Please," she said. Freddie pushed in a tiny bit more, moved back and forth for a second, then withdrew again.

"Please, give me more," Anita said. She had no other way to control what happened. She had to say what Freddie wanted her to say, or he wouldn't give her what she wanted to feel.

But he finally did give it to her, pushing his cock almost half way into Anita's pussy. Now she was happy. This was what she wanted. She wanted his whole cock inside her, of course, but this was enough for now. Freddie slid in and out several times without forcing her to say please, going slightly deeper each time.

She moaned again. It felt so good. He'd made her wait much too long, but Freddie was finally giving Anita the meat she craved. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, enjoying the slow, gentle way they made love. Her climax arrived just when Freddie wanted, letting them both enjoy the feeling of her pussy throbbing and clenching his cock. He waited a few seconds after it stopped, then resumed going deeper and deeper every time he thrust inside.

By now he was almost all the way inside her, and he wouldn't go any deeper until she started to cum. This was as deep as he could go without causing Anita to feel pain. His cock was wonderfully thick, but it was a little too long, pushing hard against her cervix when he got excited enough to pound into her pussy. The pain wasn't bad - just a bit of discomfort, really, and it actually made her orgasms slightly more intense. But Freddie knew that too much of this kind of pain wasn't what pleased Anita most, so he always held back just a little. It didn't interfere with his own pleasure. It felt fine when he pushed his cock almost all the way in, refraining from going in too far.

Freddie made love to Anita earlier that morning, so he didn't feel an urgent need to cum. He'd think about having an orgasm after Anita had one more. As she got closer to her climax, she moaned and groaned the way Freddie loved. "You take such good care of me," she whispered.

It wasn't long before she came. This orgasm was a big one that made her squirm and writhe beneath him. She let out a loud, long wail - the kind Freddie loved to hear. Wave after wave of pleasure swept over her body. Freddie began pounding his cock as deep as he could, giving Anita the little twinges of pain that she sometimes enjoyed feeling after they'd been making love for a long time.

She laid motionless on the bed, unable to find the will to move. Freddie ran his hands through her hair and kissed all over her face. He finally wrapped his arms around her tightly, then rolled over so he was on his back and Anita was laying on top of him. "Make me cum, darling," he said. "Mr. Cock is ready for Miss Pussy to give him a massage."

Anita sat up on top of Freddie. She put a pillow beneath his head so he'd have a better view of her naked body as she worked away. He especially loved watching when she was in the cowgirl position, and Anita loved being watched.

"I wish I had a picture of you like this," Freddie said.

"If you want a picture of me while we're making love, so ahead and take one. I don't mind."

"Maybe I will someday," Freddie said. "I'd take one right now, but I don't have a camera, and I don't want to stop long enough to go get one."

"That can go on your to-do list," Anita said, smiling. She'd had all the orgasms she could have for a while, so the priority right then was to make Freddie feel as good as he could. She squirmed around in little circles, wrapping his cock in her tight little pocket. Up and down. Right and left. Front and back. Around in circles. She moved in every direction she could, milking his cock all the while.

It wasn't long before she felt Freddie start to cum. She squeezed his cock as it throbbed. It went on and on, and finally Freddie filled her to overflowing. His cum dripped down his cock and onto his balls. Anita loved feeling this wet. She felt his cock begin to get soft, letting her know she'd done a good job giving him pleasure.

When it was finally over, she laid down beside him on the bed.

"That photographer got you all wound up, didn't she?" Freddie asked.

"She certainly did," Anita said.

"I think I'm going to enjoy the days when you pose for her."

"That seems likely," Anita said. "I hope I'm able to last long enough to pose the way she wants. It didn't take long before I couldn't think of anything but your cock."

"I'm sure you'll be fine," Freddie said.

"We'll find out," Anita said.

.....................................

Freddie transformed Anita into an exhibitionist. Can he give her any other new erotic desires? Find out in Chapter 8.

12