The Hottest Babe Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it happened, Greta's orgasm caused her whole body to shake, going on and on and on. Her pussy clenched Anita's arm so hard it hurt, causing Anita to grimace as Greta's powerful muscles tightened like a vice. Greta's hand clenched into fists that pounded the mattress over and over. Her feet kicked outward so hard she almost knocked Anita off balance. Anita just held on, holding her hand motionless and moving her lips away from Greta's clit. The last thing Greta needed was more stimulation. Anita knew she just needed to hold on and let Greta's climax run to the end.

The whole thing was beautiful. Greta was almost impossibly lovely, and seeing her in the throes of sexual ecstacy was one of the most hypnotic sights Anita had ever seen. She was thrilled to know she'd been the one to make Greta feel such intense pleasure.

Greta finally stopped thrashing around, going completely limp. Anita thought about removing her fist from Greta's pussy, but she decided to wait a few moments to be sure she didn't provide too much more stimulation to Greta's over-stimulated pussy.

"Oh, my little cupcake," Greta said. "You are full of surprises, no? You are better than a man. I like sex with men, but you are better than a man. Your fist is bigger than any cock I've ever seen. Or felt."

"You're welcome," Anita said, removing her hand as gently as she could. Greta jumped when the thickest part of Anita's hand moved through the narrowest part of her vagina. Anita climbed up to lie next to Greta, and the look in Greta's eyes seemed like a look of love.

They held hands and said nothing for a long time. Greta finally rose from the bed, looked at Anita, and said, "Let's see how the others are doing, no? I doubt they are having as much fun out there as we're having in here."

The two women walked naked out to the living room, where they found Frida sleeping face-down on the sofa, a big smile on her face. Mari had put her underwear back on and was sitting across the room in a chair.

"She's sleeping so soundly I didn't want to wake her up," Mari whispered. "She passed out about two seconds after we had sex."

"She is very cute, no?" Greta said.

"Yeah, she looks cute," Anita said. "But she can't sleep there. It will mess up her back."

"She can sleep in the guest room," Greta said. "So can you, Mari."

"I'd like that. It's late, and I've had a lot to drink."

Anita shook Frida awake. "Good morning, dear girl. Have you had a good day?"

Frida laughed. "It was adequate," she said.

"Adequate?" Mari asked.

"More than adequate," Frida said, smiling.

They helped her walk to the guest room, where Mari pulled down the covers and guided Frida between the sheets. She said goodnight to Greta and Anita, then curled up next to Frida. Greta turned off the light and closed the door as she left the room.

"They seem to like each other," Greta said.

"I think Frida has a new friend in New York," Anita said.

Greta took Anita in her arms. "So do you, little cupcake."

They didn't feel ready to sleep, so Greta poured them glasses of wine, which they drank as they sat on the edge of the bed and talked. For some reason, Anita started thinking about Freddie.

"There's only one thing missing," Anita said.

"And what is that?"

"Cock. Nice hard cock. Wouldn't a nice hard cock feel good right now?"

Greta laughed. "Nice hard cock always feels good."

"My boyfriend Freddie has a nice hard cock. You'd like it."

"I am sure I would, cupcake. I never met a nice hard cock I didn't like."

Greta took another sip of wine and looked thoughtful. "If you want a nice hard cock, I have something you'll like," she said.

Greta moved across the room, opened a drawer, and pulled out a strap-on dildo. "What do you think? Big enough?" she said, holding the flesh-colored rubber cock up next to her belly.

"Adequate," Anita said.

"Bigger? Smaller? A different shape? I have choices for you," Greta said.

"The first one looks OK to me," she said. "It looks a little cold and lifeless, though."

Greta smiled. "I have one that does something no man can do."

She reached into her drawer, pulled out a strap-on, and held it in a way that blocked Antia from seeing it. Greta stepped into the harness, snapped the fasteners, then turned around.

It was one of those two-headed dildos that let the wearer fuck a woman's pussy and ass at the same time. "It looks like fun, no?" Greta asked.

The strap-on looked enormous. Having two rubber cocks made Greta look threatening, and wearing it flipped the switch that turned her back into a dom. "Let's give you something to remember when you're back in California," Greta said. "Let's give you a reason to come back and visit me."

"I don't think this is a good idea," Anita said as Greta pushed her back on the bed.

"Shush. Don't think so much," Greta said, giving Anita a gentle slap on the cheek. It wasn't intended to hurt, just to establish that Greta expected to be obeyed. "Just enjoy these two nice hard cocks. You said you like nice hard cocks, no?"

Greta lined up the dildo's with Anita's pussy and ass. It seemed to be happening too fast, so Anita tried to rise up on the bed. Greta grabbed her by the throat and held her down. "Don't do that again, cupcake," she said. Greta didn't squeeze her neck enough to cut off her breath, but she let Anita know that could change in a second. Anita realized she had to lay there and do whatever Greta wanted.

Greta wanted to push both dildos into Anita's body, so she began thrusting gently. The cock aimed at her pussy slipped in first. The one aimed at her ass took a bit longer, but the head slipped inside, and when it did, Anita jumped. She felt panicked. Those rubber cocks weren't that big by themselves, but together they stretched Anita's little holes farther than they'd stretched before. Her pussy hurt a little, her ass hurt a lot. Greta saw the alarmed grimace on Anita's face, so she leaned forward and kissed her. "It will feel better in a second," she said. "I promise it will feel better."

All the while, Greta kept thrusting, and she pushed both dildos deeper and deeper into Anita's pussy and ass. This needs to stop! Anita thought. I want it to stop! But it didn't stop. If anything, Greta became even more determined, pounding away at Anita's suffering body.

Things changed when Greta reached down and pushed a button that turned on a vibrator inside the strap-on. Suddenly, intense vibrations stimulated the inside of Anita's pussy and ass. When Greta pushed in all the way, the strap-on touched Anita's clit, and she felt the vibrations stimulate her most sensitive spot.

It was extreme. The vibrations didn't stop the pain, but it did manage to create waves of pleasure that overwhelmed everything else. Anita winced each time Greta pounded against her body, then gasped when she pulled back.

She changed her mind. Anita didn't want it to stop anymore. She wanted more, and she realized that it didn't hurt nearly as much now that Greta had worked the strap-on all the way inside.

"You belong to me," Greta whispered as she kept up the assault. "Mine. Your body is mine."

"Yes," Anita said. "Yes yes yes yes."

It went on, and on, and it was unlike anything Anita experienced before. The pulsing between her legs was so extreme. So strong. She felt her climax approaching in a completely different way. She usually felt orgasms creep up on her like welcome visitors. This felt like Greta was ripping the climax from inside her body. It was almost violent. The vibrations shook her tender flesh in ways she had never felt before.

When she finally came, Anita screamed. Greta wore a smug smile as she looked down at Anita's face as she called out loud enough to be heard all through the apartment, and into the apartment next door.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee!" Anita said. "Yahhhhh! Yahhhh!" Greta held Anita down as her arms and legs flailed in all directions. She came so hard it hurt. Her pussy - and especially her ass - clenched so hard it felt as though she might pull a muscle. The throbbing felt like delicious agony, going on and on and on.

Anita finally returned to earth, going limp in Greta's embrace. She gently removed the strap-on from Anita's body, The dildo's emerged with twin pops that made Anita jump. "Ohhhhhh..." she groaned.

Greta was so pleased with herself she was almost obnoxious. "You are such a sexy little cupcake," she whispered, kissing Anita's cheek as she hugged her. "You are an animal, no? My sexy little pussycat in heat, no?"

Anita said nothing. She was too tired. Speaking words would have required much more energy than she possessed. All she could do was wrap her arms around Greta's back and hug her weakly.

Greta rolled over, unbuckled the strap-on, and threw it on the floor beside the bed. She cuddled up next to Anita and pulled up the covers.

"You wanted nice hard cock," Greta said. "I gave you nice hard cock, no?"

Anita laughed "It was adequate," she said.

"Adequate?" Greta asked.

"More than adequate," Anita said.

..........................

A shocking ending is revealed when Anita returns to Freddie in Chapter 17.

12