All Comments on 'The Hottie in the Mirror Pt. 03'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story again! Though I can't help but feel that Claire still ended up cheated in this situation.

felwintersfryfelwintersfryabout 2 months ago

YESSSSSSS, is there going to be one more part and then an epilogue or is it epilogue next?

Brianna91Brianna91about 2 months ago

I have a lot of emotions about this story. it's some of the hottest and well-written sissy smut imaginable. At the same time, man do I really not like the Lexi/Anton resolution. I was praying when Claire was given an out by Faria that she would somehow rescue Lexi from her fate. The training scenes and their dynamic was so much better than Anton's neanderthal act.

I realize that is probably due to this twist of Claire being the puppet master but I just cant jive with this meathead actually ending up with Claire and Lexi long-term. It might be ridiculous to want a happy ending for this sort of story rather than harm reduction and yet that was my hope until the last page or so. I haven't read any of your other stories so I'm unsure if this is a typical type of ending. I hope you continue to write sissy/trans stories in the future as I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one.

RabbleLaidRabbleLaidabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading felwintersfry! My current plan is part four and then a short epilouge, but if I feel like the epilouge material fits better at the end of part four it might end up combined.

KassiLKassiLabout 2 months ago

Well worth the wait . I get the sense the story may be at an end here , but I do hope there is more. Such a good read

gorgon2gorgon2about 2 months ago

I knew they would end up as a throuple! Also obviously I knew Claire was in cahoots with Antin but I didn't realise she was the one pulling the strings, great twist! Not gonna lie I'm a bit disappointed that it didn't end with a classic Faria style finale (Lexi never even actually tried to transfer to the Brotherhood?) but stilk really enjoyable.

ChefnohChefnohabout 2 months ago

Legitimately my favorite series of all time wow. I can’t wait for more, will check out your other works until the next part is posted!

ChefnohChefnohabout 2 months ago

Your style is great, would love for another similarly themed series! The hypnosis and steady feminization was perfect.

kastabort0325kastabort0325about 2 months ago

Yea, this probably the best story here. Just straight up amazing <3

freyafertilityfreyafertilityabout 1 month ago

This is one of the hottest — and the best written — stories I’ve ever read. I do hope you’ll continue. Nothing hotter than a sissy pregnancy fetish. That part was amazing. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The nice flavor of positive vibes makes this great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

wow. this is really amazing! well written and hits close to home, brought up some feels. i caught that little anton/victor easter egg that i assume is a typo (: walking dead fan eh. i can't picture him in this story though lol. i'm interested to see if anton's feelings are genuine and if he goes through a similar emotional transformation that lexi did, from hate to desire, admitting that he really does want lexi and changes his mind about his plan of humiliating alex. i'll be rooting for a happy ending, haha

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I really liked the analogy of the penguin near the beginning (and the few paragraphs before and after). I loved how emasculating and humiliating that was. Please keep up the excellent work.

pwnsumnubspwnsumnubs20 days ago

Just incredible writing, thank you so much for this! Incredibly hot, but feels very emotionally realistic. Can't wait for the finale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES