The Hotwife & Her Bull - Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

I didn't know Carol wore push-up bras until we went to the restaurant. She had on a very sexy designer dress with a short skirt and deep neckline that revealed a lot of yummy cleavage. I imagined that the push-up bra gave Carol an idea of what it would be like to have enhanced boobs. She'd complained earlier that she didn't feel as beautiful as when she was younger, but she attracted lots of admiring glances from lots of men.

When we're in bed, I enjoy admiring Carol's body, and she enjoys being admired. It was clear that she enjoyed the male gaze when it came from other men as well as from me. And as the evening progressed, I saw a fair number of women giving Carol lusty looks. Carol enjoyed the female gaze, too.

Had she been like that before we met? Or, as I suspected, the experience of being a Hotwife made her responsive to all kinds of sexual pleasures she'd never experienced before. Has Carol had sex with women in the past? I wondered. It seemed unlikely. Would she like it if I arranged for a woman to join us in bed some night?

But there was another person to consider: Alan. We knew he liked knowing Carol was having sex with me, but we had no idea if he'd get upset if she went to bed with a woman. Alan and Carol both came from conservative religious backgrounds. Although Carol had embraced all kinds of experiences her upbringing frowned upon, I was less certain about Alan.

Although I suspected Carol would appreciate it if I introduced her to a threesome with another woman, I decided that experience would have to wait. Being Carol's Bull, and having her as a Hotwife, was so delightful I didn't want to risk doing anything that would upset our delicate balance.

I was starting my second cocktail when a man and woman approached our table. "It's nice to see you again, Carol," the woman said. "How are you?"

They were a well-dressed couple who were about our age or a few years younger. I was pretty sure the woman had the same kind of enhanced boobs Carol yearned to get. "Hello, Sylvia," Carol said. "Hello Phillip. Meet my friend Bill."

I shook Phillip's hand, and there was an awkward silence. It was clear that Phillip and Sylvia knew Carol was Alan's wife, and they were dying to know why she was dressed in such a sexy outfit to have dinner with another man. They were too polite to ask, so Carol decided to give them a hint.

"Bill works with Alan. He and I have become very good friends. Alan is out of town on business this week, so I asked Bill to join me here tonight."

That was clever. Saying we were "very good friends" seemed to imply that we were more than dining partners. It was obvious that Phillip and Sylvia thought there was something strange happening, but they engaged in smalltalk with us for a while, then returned to their table.

Carol seemed very pleased about something. "I was hoping that would happen," she whispered. "Alan and I eat in this place so often we know a lot of the people here. I was hoping we'd run into someone who knows I'm Alan's wife. They must suspect we are involved."

"They keep looking over at us," I whispered back.

"Alan will love hearing about this. He'll just love it. He doesn't get many opportunities to flaunt the fact that he shares his wife. He'll be thrilled when I tell him this happened. Thank you for making it possible."

"My pleasure," I said. "Any self-respecting bull would do the same."

I felt Carol's bare foot running up and down my calf. It was likely that Phillip and Sylvia could see her do it. She wore a sly, sexy grin that made the blood rush to my groin. It was tempting to leave the restaurant and rush home, but we stayed there and enjoyed one of the finest meals I've ever had.

Carol paid the bill; our deal was that I wasn't allowed to pay for anything that week. Alan wanted to pay for everything during the week Carol and I were together in his bedroom. If that's what turned his crank, I was happy to let Alan pick up the checks.

We were getting tired by the time we finally got home. Carol was so pleased that she'd been "caught" with another man. "I'm sure Sylvia is jealous," she said. "You are much better looking than Phillip. She's probably wondering whether you have a bigger cock."

"Too much information," I said. That got Carol to laugh. It was a wonderful sound. I wanted to hear it more often.

She led me back to the pool, then stripped off her dress and draped it over the back of a pool chair. "Join me," she said as she removed the rest of her clothes. She was in the water by the time I finished undressing, so I waded out and took her in my arms. I love swimming nude. It feels wonderful for the water to touch you everywhere. We were hidden behind a privacy fence, but I enjoyed the feeling that we were naked and out in the open. There were a few stars out. Not many. We were in San Diego, after all. The light pollution obscured almost everything in the sky. But I could see a few of the brightest stars. Carol hadn't turned on any of the lights in or around the pool, so we were enjoying a pleasant amount of darkness.

Carol leaned back in the water. I put my arms beneath, holding her body level with the water. "I feel wonderful," she said. "Everything about this day has been wonderful."

"Do you know what else is wonderful?" I asked.

"No. What?"

"Tomorrow will be just like this. And the next day, and the next day, and the rest of the week."

............................................

Bill and Carol got to play house for a whole week. What a treat. In Chapter 7, they try something completely new.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers
12