The Hotwife & Her Bull - Pt. 07

Story Info
Bill and Carol try role playing.
2.5k words
4.6
7.9k
12

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
677 Followers

This is the story of poor Carol Hendrick, a normal, healthy young woman with normal, healthy desires. Unfortunately, she followed the advice of her conservative parents and married Alan, who has a low sex drive and is unable to satisfy her. But Alan is aroused by the idea of his wife having sex with other men, so he suggests she become a Hotwife and start a relationship with a man who can serve as her Bull. In Chapter 7, Bill and Carol try something new.

.........................................

The rest of the week was just as pleasant as we expected. We had sex, went to the symphony, had sex, ate at fine restaurants, had sex, went to a music club that offered live jazz, had sex, engaged in relaxed conversations, and had more sex. By the time I went home, Carol's bedroom smelled like a whorehouse. Carol didn't change the sheets so they could be like that when Alan got home. She imagined he'd enjoy being able to smell evidence that his Hotwife and her Bull had so much sex in the marital bed. It seems strange to imagine, but by this time the dynamic of this relationship felt pretty normal. I'd adapted to my role as a Bull.

That's why I wanted to introduce Carol to some more kink before the week ended. What I thought of was pretty extreme, but I was fairly sure she'd like it. Carol liked degradation, and she liked pain. I thought she'd probably enjoy getting it in slightly higher doses.

We started out with me asking Carol to play a game where she pretended I was "forcing" her to do things she didn't want to do. The idea was that she'd pretend she was a virgin who was a cocktease, and I was a predatory older neighbor determined to teach her a lesson. We came up with a fairly simple scenario that ended up with us being naked in bed. Since she was a dicktease, Carol was initially fine with getting naked and getting in bed, but that's when she changed her mind and decided she wanted to remain a virgin.

Yeah, I know this is pretty corny. We were doing our best. The good part came later.

The key to this game was for Carol to say the opposite of what she actually meant. As I "forced" myself on her, she'd say things like "No! No! No!" when she actually meant "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She'd say "Stop!" when she meant "Don't stop!" "That hurts!" meant "That feels good!" You get the idea. There's been many times when Carol enjoyed pretending she was a nervous virgin. This little game just added a bit of spice.

At least, that's what I led Carol to believe. She didn't realize the game would go in an unexpected direction.

"You teasing little bitch!" I said as I wrestled Carol onto her back on the bed. "You can't do this! You've got me hard as a rock. It's too late to tell me you're a virgin and you want to stop. We're not going to stop! I need pussy, and you're going to give it to me!"

"No! Stop! Don't!" Carol said. "I didn't mean it! Please, get that big hard thing away from me! I don't want to lose my virginity!"

"I'm going to show you how I handle cockteasers," I said. "I'm going to fuck you so hard your grandma will feel it! I'll teach you what happens when you make a man think you want to fuck!"

And here's where I introduced a surprise. I'd left my belt hanging from the headboard, where I could reach it. I retrieved it, then held it in her face. "When girls are naughty, they need to be whipped!" I said. Carol looked shocked. This was completely unexpected. She froze, not knowing what to do next.

She learned fast.

I started rubbing the leather belt against her cheeks. It was a nice, wide belt, with soft oiled leather that had a pleasant aroma. I rubbed it over her nose, then down her neck. "I'll bet your Daddy whipped your ass lots of times," I said. "A little bitch like you who wants to tease me needs to feel my belt AND my cock!"

I rubbed the leather belt over Carol's breasts and nipples. The sensation made her shiver. She looked fearful. I couldn't tell if she actually felt that way, or if it was part of her act. Maybe it was a bit of both.

"Let's get you ready!" I said, reaching down and grabbing her pussy roughly. We'd barely begun, and she was already wet. I shoved a finger up her pussy, poked around forcefully, then added a second finger. "Let's get you opened up," I said. "I'll bet you like this, don't you?"

"Nnnoo!" she said. I think by "no" she meant yes. We were both new at this game.

I jammed my fingers in and out of her pussy several more times, then removed my hand and spread her legs. "Say goodbye to your virginity, girly!" I said. Then I shoved my cock up inside her as hard and fast as I could. I wanted Carol to remember what it was like when a man broke her hymen. She grimaced in mock pain, gritted her teeth, and threw her head back. "Ahhh!" she cried. "Stop! It hurts!"

I'm pretty sure she actually meant "Don't stop! It feels good!"

For the next few minutes I pounded my cock into Carol as rough and brutally as I could. I held the belt against the side of her face as I fucked her. It was easy to tell she loved it. I could feel her excitement growing.

Just as she seemed to be ready to climax, I pulled away roughly, flipped her over on her stomach, and whipped her ass with the belt. "Ouch!" she said, genuinely shocked. I'd spanked her many times, but never used a belt. Still, I didn't actually hit her harder than when I spanked her in the past. I'm sure it hurt, but not more than when I spanked her.

"Get on top of me!" I said, laying on my back and pulling her into the cowgirl position. I jammed my cock deep inside, acting as rough as I could. "Now fuck me!" I said. "Fuck my cock!"

Carol obeyed. She began to ride me like a horse in a rodeo. Up, down. Up, down. She slammed into my body as hard as she could. "Keep it up, bitch!" I said.

"Yes sir," Carol replied.

She must have been pretty aroused by all this rough treatment, and soon I could tell she was getting close to cumming. I'd already denied her one orgasm, so she was pretty anxious to climax now. But I didn't let her. Just before she could cum, I raised the belt and whipped it across her ass. I hit her a little harder this time. It hurt just a little bit more, and the pain was enough to stop her from climaxing. She groaned in frustration and pain.

"Get back to work!" I told her. "Don't think you can quit now."

Of course, Carol didn't want to quit. She wanted to cum. She resumed her ride on my cock, and she was even more energetic. She swirled her pussy around in circles. Moved left to right. Back and forth. In and out. Carol had been working out so much that she had a lot of stamina. This kind of fucking was like a hard cardio workout, and she was breathing deeply as she continued.

In time, she was getting ready to cum. As before, I whipped her ass with the belt before that could happen. "Ow! That hurt!" she said. I'm sure it did hurt. I'd hit her harder than ever before. But she didn't stop. The need to cum was so overpowering that she barely paused before resuming her crazed cowgirl motions.

Carol was working so hard, her skin was warm to the touch. A thin sheen of perspiration covered her everywhere. Sweat began running down her chest and dripped from her nipples. The expression on her face showed agonized frustration. She wanted to cum so badly, and I just wouldn't let her. So she shouldn't have been surprised when I lifted the belt one more time and whipped her ass just before she could climax.

"Ahhhh!" she cried out in pain. She gritted her teeth, tossed her head back and forth, and squeezed her eyes shut. "Bill, please stop," she said. Carol wasn't playing our game anymore. She was crying, with tears running down her cheek. "Please let me cum. I'm going crazy. I need it so bad. Please Bill. Please. Please let me cum."

And that's what I did. Just before her climax began, I lifted the belt up high, and that caused her to flinch in anticipation of being whipped again. But I just lowered my hand and let her tumble over the edge.

"Yaaaaaaaaah!" she screamed. This was not a cry, or a wail. It was a scream, louder than any I'd heard from her before. Her climax went on and on and on. It sounded violent, as though I was ripping an orgasm from inside her.

She slammed down on my body and ground her clit against my pelvic bone. She was still cumming when my own orgasm began. Feeling me fill her pussy with cum made her climax one more time. I'd never seen her do that before, and I haven't seen it happen since.

Carol fell forward, collapsing on my chest. She was gasping for breath. I held her tight until she calmed down and began to breathe normally, then I gently lowered her to the bed beside me. I was careful to lay her on her belly because I imagined the flesh on her ass must hurt from being whipped.

My orgasm hadn't been as powerful as Carol's but it left me feeling exhausted anyway. I laid there a few minutes before I realized Carol had fallen asleep. Her breath was finally calm.

I got out of bed and admired her nude form. She glistened with sweat. Carol's arms and legs were spread all over the bed. She was completely motionless. But the most striking thing about the image she presented were the welts that criss-crossed her body from her waist to behind her knees. The marks were bright pink, they were the width of my belt, and they made Carol look like a Queen of Kink.

I had to get the camera. I took close-ups, backed away to get wide shots, and moved around to capture her from several angles. When I was finally finished, I realized that Carol would probably be in a lot of pain when she woke up. I knew she had a bottle of sunburn lotion next to the pool, so I fetched the bottle and began to spread the lotion across her ass. The cool lotion woke her up, and she shivered beneath my touch. I applied the lotion everywhere touched by the belt. When I was finished, I covered her with the sheets. "Go back to sleep," I told her.

I slipped on one of Alan's robes, went to the kitchen to get a glass of bourbon, then wandered out to the pool to drink it. I was about 99 percent sure it was a good idea to introduce Carol to the belt. She had an orgasm you could measure on the Richter scale. But I was a bit uncertain what I should think about the fact that I made her cry. We'd been engaged in a role playing game when we started, but the pain and the situation forced Carol to snap back to reality and beg me to let her cum.

That's what I was thinking about when Carol came outside to join me. She grimaced when she sat in the chair beside me. Her ass was still tender from being whipped, and sitting down caused little twinges of pain.

"Cocktail?" I asked. She shook her head in agreement. I went to the kitchen and returned with a vodka martini, which was her favorite.

"Let me show you something," I said.

We reviewed the photos I've taken of the welts that criss-crossed her backside. She hadn't realized I'd taken the pictures, and she didn't know she had so many pink stripes across her body. "Wow," she said.

"What do these pictures make you think?" I asked.

She thought for a moment. "I think these are pictures of a bitch who likes it rough."

That made me laugh so hard that some bourbon came out my nose. "I guess that's one way to look at it," I said.

I was determined not to ask if Carol liked being whipped. I'm told that women hate it when a man asks stuff like that. It seems like we are fishing for compliments. They especially hate it when men ask if they climaxed. I get it. I figure that Carol will tell me what she wants me to know.

She did it in a way that was unexpected.

"Bill, how did you know I'd like this?" she asked.

"Like what? Being whipped?"

"Yes. If you'd asked me in advance, I'm sure I would have vetoed today's little adventure. I would have thought it sounded horrible. And it hurt a lot. A lot. But it was also... liberating. I guess that's the right word. I felt like I'd surrendered all control. I liked that. And the sensation was painful and glorious at the same time. God, I've never had an orgasm like that before.

"But I don't understand how you knew I'd like it when you whipped my ass. It makes me feel like you know what arouses me more than I do."

"Carol, I didn't really know what would happen," I said. "I just figured it was worth trying. We already know you like a hard spanking. Whipping is just more of the same."

"It's a LOT more," she said. "Man, that really hurt!"

"The one thing I know about you is that you are an extremely responsive woman. You can be aroused by more things than most people. I don't have nearly as much responsiveness as you. You seem to have the capacity to enjoy pretty much every type of eroticism."

"I don't really understand it," she said. "I remember being shocked the first time you fucked me up the ass. I would have never imagined I'd like that. Now, it's my favorite thing."

"Really? That's your favorite?"

"Well, no. I'm exaggerating. I like it. A lot. But if I made a list of my favorite things, that would not be number one."

"Ok, now I'm intrigued," I said. "So, let's assume you made that list. What WOULD be number one?"

Carol thought for a moment. "The thing I like most is when you are lying on top of me. I like it most when my arms and legs are wrapped around you, and you're making love in that slow, gentle way that shows how much you care for me."

I took her hand. "Yeah. That's my favorite, too."

...........................................

Wow. Carol enjoys pain. What else? In Chapter 8, Bill finds a way to amuse himself while Carol recovers from surgery.

JQueen9
JQueen9
677 Followers