All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 09'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hotwife = slut. Ewwwwww.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He either chooses to say fuck it and takes the $750,000 (careful with your maths you said over half had been used while the video was still running) and fucks off and leaves Diana to Gael who'll soon get bored of his victory.

Or

He takes the last rip cord, asking for the $1 and goes and throws it in her face telling her that's all there promises to each other are worth. Especially considering the trainer. and leaves Diana to Gael who'll soon get bored of his victory.

Either way please don't take so long with the next part.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Thanks For The New Chapter

Thanks for adding the new wonderful chapter. Looking forward to chapter ten and more exciting and fun sexual activities. Find it to be very entertaining and a fun read. Keep up the good storytelling and hopefully the next chapter will be soon. These “game show” stories always make for a fun way to tell a sexual adventure. Thanks and Cheers

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well I can say I enjoyed the opening where you wet your diapers junior. The only closeted folks here are you cucks, who cant accept your true sexuality. Keep trying.

Still though that opening IS the best thing you've ever written. It may rank up there with a 2 year olds little temper tantrum, but it doesnt change the mental illness you live with. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your eventual husband. He'll have to learn to deal with your issues too when the time comes.

If you wanna cry because you suck as a writer go ahead we're laughing at you already so a little more wont change anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Nice...

Nice build up to the climax of this story.

I was hoping there would be a scene where Diana fucks Chris. Let's see what the last part holds.

Awaiting Ch.10

LadyRubberLadyRubberover 2 years ago

Rarely read something so bad and contemptuous of men.

Rakesh should kick her whore ass and turn his back on the whole show.

Just leave and renounce everything.

Especially his bitch.

As a woman I just say it's pathetic to treat your man like an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing! Hoping for the last chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please hurry up with the last chapter! Saying this out of the eagerness for it

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 2 years ago

Are you ever going to publish the last chapter?

fairway9fairway9about 2 years ago

When are you going to finish the story. I hope it in the next few years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can you release the last chapter dammit lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When are you going to release the last chapter dude?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any idea when the last chapter will be up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where’s the final part FFS?

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 2 years ago

I wish I could change my rating based on the author’s not posting the final chapter months after saying that there were 10 parts. If you haven’t finished a long tale like this, alert the readers. My real fear, if you can call it that, is that the last part is unwritten and will stay that way. Oh well, I suppose I can keep reading other stories.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

4 stars. I think this author is a truly gifted storyteller and I hate cuck stories. I started this series by accident. I always finish anything I start.

The characters are well developed. But, I don't always understand their motivations. (OK, Karl was the only male I kinda got.)

The story has been interesting and intriguing. It's like watching a horrible disaster play out in slow motion. I don't know why anyone would find this arousing or erotic. It's actually kind of a horror story.

I want to know what happens next. I want to know how it ends. I even feel sorry for Rakesh. He's an idiot! He is the most confusing character of all. His slut won. He knew she was a slut and a cheater. She is the champion slut. He's throwing away $1.5M to confirm what he already knows? Why?

And, you know Gael is gonna dump Diana's ass. Just to get even.

....And then there is the writer in the story... That's why I can't stop reading this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Again thanks to the author for efforts and skill weaving this web ...

But gee what a shocker the husband, Are, didn't trust his lying, cheating wife, Dianna. Never saw that coming lol. Too bad the character wasn't too foolish to not realize he couldn't no matter what. If she ducks it leaves for Gael that's out of his control. Keep the prize money derp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous