All Comments on 'The House Femboy: Bathroom Invader'

by Boiwifey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BoiwifeyBoiwifey7 months agoAuthor

To support me and get early access too al of my stories and audios, go to Patreon.com/Boiwifey

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa7 months ago

@Boiwifey you present Calix beautifully and how much he wants to be a Sissy/Femboy himself, it can be seen in your description that he is psychologically, mentally and even emotionally focused on being submissive and both being the center of attention and being loved. I am in love with Calix and I would love to be like him and find a person like Daniel. I really want to know what Calix's fate will be and how quickly he will completely turn into a Sissy/Femboy. What adventures and experiences await him and what will happen to Calix and maybe he will become even closer to Daniel or someone else? 🧒🏻♀️👧🏻❤️🤵‍♂️👩🏻👣🏡🧑🏻.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻🍦🧑🏻.

BoiwifeyBoiwifey7 months agoAuthor

Patreon.com/Boiwifey

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

more please

LavanderHazeLavanderHazeabout 1 month ago

are you going to continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoiwifey@Boiwifey
I am a femboy who used to identify as a trans girl. I am in my early twenties, but people think I'm 16 when they meet me. I am a writer, professional cuddler, and a published author. I realized I liked being a femboy because I look like a girl due to 2 years of HRT. Something...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES