The House Group Leader's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admiring en route the mat of pubic hair sculpted like a Franch garden, Marcia found Harper's pussy drenched with her desire.

"I wonder if she give all her clients this type of treatment," she thought. "The men too? I'm not sure I want Connor to be the guinea pig who finds out."

"God, you're wet!" she said to the girl, who looked up at her with eyes blazing.

Without further ado, Marcia put her tongue to Harper's pussy and inhaled the fragrances that were escaping from it. Harper could do little more than punctuate the air with her idiosyncratic noises. Marcia knew she could tip her over the edge any moment she wanted to; it was just a matter of what she wanted.

"Aw, fuck it!" she said to herself. "Let's get this over with so I can get to work on that asshole I've been dreaming about."

Thirty seconds and it was all over, Harper capitulating more quickly than she had done since she was a teenager.

"Turn over!" said Marcia, in a tone that brooked no dissent. "I still have plans for you."

"Like a dog!" Marcia told her, making sure that Harper got into the right position.

Marcia leant forward and carefully aimed at a drizzle of saliva at the top of Harper's butt crack. It ran down and coated her anus, which was perfect, light brown petals covering what Marcia knew for sure must be a pink rosebud.

"I'm not comfortable with you going there," Harper said, even if the way she was kneeling so obediently had to bring into question her sincerity.

"So you're perfectly comfortable with seducing your house group leader's wife under the guise of a massage, but not comfortable receiving attention to your anus?"

"Look, I thought what we did was consensual; I'm sorry if I got you wrong. But I'm really not comfortable with being touched there."

"You're homophobic, deep down, aren't you? I bet it makes you cringe when you see two men kissing. And the idea of one man fucking another in the ass makes you sick, doesn't it?"

"No, not at all," said Harper, getting pretty flustered, as Marcia hoped she would. "I affirm anyone's right to live the life they feel is right for them."

"But you would be disgusted if Todd brought a man back to your house and seduced him, in the same way that you brought me here and seduced me."

"No, that's not even true. You wanted sex when you signed up for the massage. How could I seduce you when you wanted it."

"That's not the way I saw it. But you still haven't answered me. You would be disgusted if Todd fucked another man in your bedroom. Why?"

"I wouldn't be disgusted. It's just that he doesn't want that. He's not like that."

"Why are you afraid of Todd making love to another man, Harper?"

"I'm not. He just wouldn't want to. It would be rape."

"I can see I need to teach you about unconditional love. Once you have embraced and overcome your fears, you will be a much better person, and a much better lover."

Marcia waited a moment for her words to sink in before continuing.

"That's what you want, isn't it, Harper?"

"Yes, I suppose so," she said, her resistance all but broken.

"I can help you transcend boundaries in a way that is in harmony with the Vedic concepts of the Kama Sutra," said Marcia, winging it a bit but appearing to get away with it.

"Do you want to cross those boundaries?"

"I guess so," said Harper softly.

Marcia released another line of spittle down the girl's gluteal crack and moved quickly so that her tongue could act as the retaining wall of a dam. Bit by bit, she directed the accumulated liquid into Harper's anus with her tongue, drawing a gasp from the woman who had told her she found such treatment uncomfortable. Since there was only so much she could do with her tongue and she was beginning to lose some of the saliva, she brought the index finger of her right hand to the exquisite entrance and gently pushed it in.

Harper's moan was long and plaintive; plaintive, in the sense that she would be upset if the finger was withdrawn. Marcia pushed the finger further into her passage, up to the second joint, and smiled as the muscles gathered it up and encouraged it to journey further.

"You like that, don't you?" said Marcia.

"Oh, yeah," replied the Californian, moving one hand to her cunt and collapsing onto the bed as she did so.

"That's fine," said Marcia. "You can play with yourself."

Harper rubbed her labia manically for maybe a minute, while Marcia moved her finger in and out of her asshole - going deeper every time.

"I'm going to replace my finger with my tongue now, Harper. Are you okay with that?"

Instead of replying, Harper nodded her head. Perhaps, Marcia thought, she was a little sheepish after saying how uncomfortable the idea of having her ass touched made her.

Marcia took her finger most of the way out and applied her tongue to the semi-open passageway. By curling and stiffening the end of her tongue, she was able to penetrate further than she had thought. Far enough, anyway, for Harper to feel it and to respond accordingly.

"Oh my god!" she spoke - barely above a whisper.

"Slip your fingers inside your cunt and bring yourself off," Marcia told her, like a coach.

Complying with the older woman's command, Harper immediately started to orgasm. It seemed to be overwhelming her from all sides. Rather than stop, she added another finger to the mix and shouted at Marcia to do the same.

Marcia knew that she must come too. In addition to the two fingers which now plundered Harper's rectum, she inserted the middle three fingers of her left hand into her own sodden pussy at one fell swoop. The result was that her own climax overlapped with that of the massage therapist, whose orgasm seemed to be never-ending.

"Now, if that's not the definition of comfort, I don't know what is," said Marcia to herself, as she finally got down from the table and slumped into the smart white chair under the framed picture with the motto, "Exhale tension."