The House Group Leader's Wife Pt. 09

Story Info
The pastor's wife gets surprised during the service.
2.5k words
4.31
9.6k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22

A couple of weeks later, the Pastor's wife, Michelle Donaldson, slipped out of the Sunday service early, as she was wont to do, and went into the apartment that was reserved for the use of her husband and herself, which was located only a minute's walk away from the sanctuary. She liked to take the opportunity to enjoy some quiet time on her own there before all the socializing she would have to do once the service was over. She had been in the apartment for no longer than two or three minutes when there was a knock at the door - a loud, clear, confident knock.

Wondering who it might be, when she opened the door she was surprised to be looking into a face that was familiar to her, but to which she would have been hard pressed to put a name. She knew it was one of the Nigerian postgraduate students, but she had no clue as to why he should be knocking on her door. Had he made an appointment with the Pastor, she wondered?

"I'm sorry, but if you want to see Pastor Donaldson, you'll need to come back later," she said with civility, but little warmth.

"I haven't come to see him," Olusola replied, walking past her into the narrow hallway. "You are the one I have come to see."

"I see," said Michelle, putting on her best Pastor's wife voice. "Then if you will tell me how I can help you, I shall do my best to minister to you."

"It is not how you can help me," replied the lithe African. "It is how I can help you."

Without a further word, he had made his move panther-like, his hands shooting up her skirt and pulling her panties down to her knees. Before she had had time to gather herself, he had pushed her against the wall next to the old-fashioned wall phone, so close that she could have tried to use it had she so wished.

"I know what you need," he said. "And I have been chosen to be the channel by which your needs are met."

Before she could answer him, he had whipped out the longest, thickest cock she had ever seen. Against her better judgement, she murmured in appreciation. She had not been with a man for more years than she could remember. Women provided her with everything she needed; or so she had thought. Now that she was confronted by this strong, sensual man brandishing his mighty weapon she wasn't so sure.

"Look," she said, feebly, "people may come over unexpectedly. I think you'd better go."

Olusola's response was exactly the one Michelle had secretly been hoping he would make: to slide the bolt on the front door.

"Take me to your bedroom," the black man said, in a voice that brooked no contradiction.

Michelle decided she must stand up to this man she hardly knew, however virile he might be.

"I repeat that I must ask you to leave. I do not take kindly to being -" she struggled to find the right word, "to being treated in this manner in the sanctity of my own home."

She had meant to be far firmer, far more emphatic, but an imprudent glance at his massive weapon had enfeebled her.

"I must ask you once again to leave. This very minute!"

"This very minute," he retorted, his voice dripping with irony, "what you want, nay, what you crave, is to be impaled by my spear."

The mention of the very word which she had been internalizing disarmed the normally iron-willed woman still further.

"You have eaten pussy for too long," the Nigerian said impassively. "It is time for you to exchange unnatural practises for natural ones."

This gross distortion of Biblical injunctions ought to have had the effect of galvanizing the resolve of the Pastor' wife. Instead, it brought her to an even greater state of arousal, arousal which was morphing into pure, unadulterated lust. She made one final appeal to his better nature - an appeal which was crippled by the surge of emotion that was flooding her body.

"I must ask you to set aside your carnal desires, and to show due esteem to the position I hold in the church."

As she spoke, she rose to her full height to emphasize her point, but this only had the effect of causing her panties to slide the full length of her legs, pooling helplessly on her black heels. Heels that she had worn to attract student members of the congregation, yes, but not this one. She had had her eye on the Chinese girls for a long time.

Taking the opportunity afforded by the nakedness of her hidden pudenda, Olusola reached once more under her skirt and, looking the older woman directly in the eyes, penetrated her with his slender middle finger.

"No!" breathed the Pastor's wife, her resistance all but broken down.

"The bedroom!" the black man repeated, adding a second finger to her pussy, which was now wet with her arousal.

"I will give you a blowjob, and then you must leave," she said. "We have no time."

Silently, she led him into the bedroom - the place where she had planned to bring Meiling or Sally - or both. Standing beside the bed, the African motioned for her to kneel before him and pay homage to his cock, which was jutting out with a temerity bordering on arrogance. Overwhelmed by a libido which she had thought she would never feel again for a man, she took it greedily in her mouth, her fingers grabbing his balls so violently that he uttered an oath in his native tongue.

While she was sucking him with an ardency that told him all he needed to know about her state of arousal, he slowly, deliberately unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it on in the sure knowledge that she would divest him of it when the time was ripe.

"Make me climax and swallow my seed!" he commanded her.

Wrapping her mouth around his throbbing member, she went deeper with every movement, fingering his balls with a gentleness that testified to her utter submission to his will. Olusola could not believe how easily his goal had been achieved. But his victory had come at a cost; he was losing the control he had established over the woman. His desire to exercise dominion over the woman was slipping away like the grains of sand slipping through an egg-timer.

Feeling the orgasm welling up from deep within, he surrendered to it, and cried out as his balls unloaded their cargo into her mouth. Michelle took advantage of his weakened state to pull his pants down to his ankles, even as she took care to swallow every last drop of his salty cum. Realizing that attack was the best form of defence, he told Michelle to get up and strip him naked. Once she had removed his garments, she put her hands on his face and kissed him fiercely - all thoughts of the Chinese cuties now scattered to the four winds. Her only desire now was to be pulverized by his big, black cock.

As they kissed (manically, almost violently), the Nigerian's manhood started on its long journey to the only state that Michelle wished to see it possess. Instinctively, she knew that the sight of her full breasts would expedite that journey, so she took her hands from his head and let her fingers race down the buttons of her blouse, throwing it on the floor before unclasping her bra and jettisoning that too.

Breaking the kiss, Olusola started sucking on her nipples with no pretence at finesse, feeling them swell extravagantly under his wet tongue. Michelle attempted to take her skirt off, but the African stopped her, desiring to plunge his weapon inside her under cover of that matronly garment. Rubbing his tool ferociously to make it resume its full measure, he placed her on the bed so that he could enter her from a standing position.

Raising her skirt just enough so he could see her dripping desire, he had a last-minute change of mind, and dove forward to eat her out.

"Oh my god!" she groaned, as she felt his long tongue on her folds. "Make me come!"

Driven on by the thought of all the women she had fucked, he set his mind to giving her the kind of orgasm that would put her off Sapphic sex for life. Unhooding her clitoris, he lavished his attention on her bud. Within seconds, it was standing to attention like a guardsman outside Buckingham Palace.

"Fuck!" she moaned.

Sensing that her orgasm was about to break, he let those same two fingers which had already entered her in the hallway penetrate her once more, drawing sharp gasps from the oversexed woman. Within moments, she was coming - years of frustration finding glorious release at the hands of this arrogant African.

Lining his beast up at the entry to her molten needs, he ploughed it deep inside her, causing her to cry out in ecstasy tinged with alarm. So badly did he want to upbraid her for her years of abominable couplings with those of her own sex! Yet he held off doing this, not wishing to make her think of anything but his tumescent column. Back and forth it went, bringing yelps of delight from the Pastor's wife.

"Finish me off!" she shouted at him, knowing that that process had already passed the point of no return.

"Tell me how badly you need it!" he yelled back at her, scarcely able to control himself, knowing that his sperm was about to create a bond with her that would never be broken.

"I wanted this from the moment you entered the house," she said, without a trace of disingenuousness.

"Then receive me and be filled with my life-giving seed!"

He just about managed to get his utterance out before the orgasm overwhelmed him, her own debilitating climax coinciding with the tremors which heralded the release of the salty sperm she had savored only minutes earlier. He continued to pump her automatically long after the last of his jism had begun its journey to her uterus, the sweat running from his brow.

"We still have ten minutes," said Michelle.

"I have something for you to remember me by," she added cryptically.

She opened the drawer of the nightstand and took out a six-inch strap-on dildo. Removing her skirt, she fastened it tight round her waist. The look on Olusola's face was priceless. For some seconds, he was speechless, before the enormity of what she was proposing was driven home to him. He had never had his most private area invaded, and he had no intention of breaking that duck now. His revulsion was only increased when he realized that in all probability the hateful object had only been used on her women lovers before.

"It's a most wonderful feeling," she added, noting his hostility - and already plotting a way to overcome it.

"I think I will leave now," said the African, regarding the unyielding phallus with suspicion and no little apprehension.

Sensing that he was wavering, Michelle suggested by way of compromise that he sucked her off, as she had done for him. Driven by a curiosity that was more than a match for his natural distaste, Olusola dropped to his knees and gingerly started to lick the hard, shiny object.

"Yes," breathed Michelle. "You can take it all."

Turned on in a way he couldn't have believed possible just five minutes before, Olusola warmed to his task, quickly understanding why it was called a blow job: it was damned hard work. Without being aware of it, his tentative licks had turned into a full-scale oral assault. Taking the cock in his mouth inch by inch, he had it subdued in less than a minute, his saliva pooling on the carpet.

"Oh my god, yes!" Michelle cried, her fingers finishing off the job he had started.

Hearing her come, feeling her come right by his lips, Olusola was possessed of a desire to fuck the Pastor's wife in the ass. His cock was rampant once more, yearning for the chance to assault her glory hole. But Michelle was too quick for him. Disengaging herself from his mouth, she all but threw him onto the bed, flipping him over in one easy movement.

"On your hands and knees!" she ordered him, glorying in the sight of his magnificent specimen becoming snagged in the bedsheet.

Before he knew what had hit him, she had eased the flesh-coloured dildo half way into his ass.

"No!" he shrieked. "NO! I forbid you to push it any further into my asshole!"

"Next time it will be a real cock!" cried Michelle, with unmistakable passion in her voice. "You must learn to love unconditionally. You must put to death the homophobia which is holding you back as a lover, holding you back as a human being."

"Never!" yelled the African defiantly.

Rather than argue with him, Michelle imagined first Daryl, then Dean breaking down his resistance. Suddenly, in her imagination, Meiling was licking her dripping cunt. It was all too much for the older woman, who drove the shaft so deep into his anus that she felt his buttocks press hard against her pelvic bone.

"P-please!" the Nigerian homophobe cried. "Don't...stop!"

"I am driving the hatred from your body," Michelle intoned. "Embrace the gay man who has been waiting for this moment, the gay man whom you have been suppressing, the gay man who no longer wants to live a lie."

"I'm not g -"

Olusola was unable to finish his utterance, as the type of orgasm he most feared threatened to break him apart, his eyes rolling deep in their sockets, his will unable to resist the sensations which were overpowering him.

"Oh, fuck! YES!" he cried, even as Michelle continued to pump him with her unbending, never tiring cock.

He collapsed on the bed, unable to take in the enormity of what had happened to him.

"You must go," Michelle said, exalting in the control she had managed to wrest from the man who thought he was god's gift to women.

"Leave by the back door. No one will see you."

No one saw him leave; that much is true. But two members of the congregation had seen him gain admittance to the Pastor's apartment, and tongues will wag. Soon, the story of how Olusola had been invited by the Pastor's wife to be the one to reintroduce her to the joys of straight sex was doing the rounds. And where she had led, it is only fair to say by way of a coda that many of the other married women in the church were soon to follow. Olusola had his work cut out to finish his master's in international relations in the allotted time, as he struggled to meet the deadline for assignment after assignment during an unforgettable second year of study.