The House Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I leaned in to kiss her, Donnie pulled away sharply and stood up.

"That's it. Titties happy, and you're happy."

I stared, unsure what to make of what had just happened. Then before I could say anything more, there was a thump and an excited giggle from next door. Donnie's eyes went to the wall.

"Show time."

Donnie lay on my bed again as though it was her own and I was treated to the view of her long legs as she fluffed a pillow before rolling onto her back and putting her head down. She pulled the gown back in place to cover herself.

Becca squealed from next door. Donnie's mouth turned into a wide grin.

"Fuck. That's quite clear.

I hear the odd bit across the way if they're particularly energetic, but nothing like this.

I sat up on the edge of the bed making sure I didn't get too close.

"That's nothing."

The next sounds were Haley. Fast disjointed pants.

"Uhh. Uh. Uh."

"Oh my god." Donnie gasped.

"I reckon she's getting the finger."

She listened a moment more to the continued grunts and gasps.

"Oh yeah. Definitely the finger.

"How can you decide that?"

"Easy. No rhythm.

Humping equals rhythm. Pussy licking is sharp gasps with big gaps in between because it's so ... ooh." She gave an exaggerated shiver.

"Fingering is more kinda random. Little shocks when you're touched somewhere... shush."

We listened again. This time an unmistakable sharp intake of breath from Becca. Then a gentle moan.

"Now that's tongue action." Donnie said confidently.

I took in everything she was saying. The sounds took on new meaning and I knew my fresh fantasies would have more accuracy to them. Already I was picturing Haley licking pussy as Becca explored her inner folds with two mobile fingers.

Without thinking I rearranged myself. I didn't have much of a choice as the sound of Haley and Becca fucking in the room next door continued. I saw the telltale flick of Donnie's eyes as I retrieved my hand quickly but she didn't directly say anything.

"Do you wank to this?"

I flustered and coloured up.

"No."

"Liar. Come on Paul. It's natural too. I'd frig myself crazy listening to that every night. Beats looking at porn and using a dildo."

"You do that?"

"Come on. Everyone knows I watch porn. I don't hide it."

"I know that bit. But I didn't know you had a dildo."

"You've not sneaked a look in my bedside drawer when you're home alone?"

"No. I respect your privacy."

"Wow. You are a goody two shoes."

"So what is in your drawer?" I ventured.

Donnie smirked.

"You really wanna know?

Come with me." She grabbed my hand and dragged me across the landing as we left the rampant rabbits to it.

It was the first time I'd been in her room since moving in day. Donnie bounced onto her bed and knelt with the gown sliding from an enticing thigh. I delicately sat on the edge.

"Let me introduce you to what a girl keeps in her bedside drawer for... between boyfriends. And sometimes with."

I couldn't quite believe her openness. But then I reminded myself it was just another tease. She'd wind me up and send me on my way. Then I'd be jerking myself silly thinking about it. Even knowing what she was doing I still stayed and played along in some distant hope this time it might be different.

"Number one.

A nice dildo."

She dropped a smooth, pink, gently curved latex dildo on the bed in front of me.

"Guys expect them to look like actual dicks. Some do. But nature doesn't always have the perfect designs.

Number two. Clit stimulator."

This was a small blue thing that fitted in the palm of the hand. It looked like a massager.

"This thing can suck a clit off on maximum setting."

She let it buzz for a moment to emphasise its alleged effectiveness while I stared open-mouthed.

"Now this'll make your cock pop in your pants."

The next thing she lifted out was a small black presentation box. She grinned as she opened it. Inside was a butt plug, stainless steel with a heart-shaped crystal.

"Fucking hell Donnie."

"I don't like a cock up the arse but this is fine. Not so deep and doesn't hurt."

I stared in disbelief that she was telling me this.

"What? You think I haven't tried it? Most girls have. At least once."

"And you didn't like it?"

"No. It fucking hurt.

If I want my ring burning all night I'll have a curry thanks."

I had a flash of a memory. Donnie boasting about having her arse stretched. Now I was certain her stories were bull. Perhaps she wasn't quite the slut she pretended.

She looked back into her treasure chest of a drawer and distracted me from that thought.

"That's about it. Just a few trinkets left."

What she called trinkets were nipple clamps. These ones came on a gold chain with dangling onyx jewels and a bondage collar."

"You can wear them as earrings as well" She said detaching one of the jewels and clipping it to her ear.

"See."

I was staring at the jewel. An innocent earring to anyone. Except if I ever saw her wearing them, I'd know they'd hung from her nipples.

"Comes with a matching clit clamp."

Another dangly onyx, this time attached to a tweezer-style silicone-coated clamp.

"This is amazing. I clamp the whole bean and use the stimulator. I only do that when I'm in the house alone because my screams are worse than anything coming out of Haley and Becca's room when I do."

My mouth dropped open at that. I couldn't help but look down at her legs where the gown wasn't covering them so well. Long, slender thighs of unblemished flesh and taut muscles. In my mind, I saw them open with that clamp holding her little nub proud.

"Fucking hell, Donnie."

I let out a long deep breath.

"Have I made your cock hard?"

I answered honestly in some forlorn hope that Donnie might surprise me and help with my problem. She had just let me squeeze her bare tit after all.

"Yeah. Rock hard."

Just for a moment, there was a glimmer, just a glimmer of what I thought might be interest. Then Donnie was Donnie.

"That's it. Show over. You can go now."

I wondered if I should just grab hold of her and kiss her. Would she melt? Or scream? More likely I'd get an almighty kick in the balls.

Reluctantly, I moved to go.

"And Paul."

She smirked.

"You might know what I'm doing in my private moments. But I know what you're gonna be doing as soon as you go back to your room."

No point in denying it.

"You show me this and expect otherwise?"

"Mind you don't shoot a light bulb out. Eight feet's the record, remember? About the height of the ceiling.

You might even top that now."

I opened the door to leave.

"I might indeed."

"I'm aiming for midnight." She said conspiratorially.

"Remember. It's rude to cum before the girl."

I shook my head and closed the door behind me. What I did do was keep my cock from exploding until the witching hour. Did that count as cuming with Donnie I wondered?

Closest I'd ever get to it.

NINE

I did see Stephie again. She texted me out of the blue a couple of weeks later. A few exchanges and she invited me around with the clear indication that there might be more on offer than just coffee.

I went to her house the same night, straight from work having told the others I was going to see a friend.

It wasn't far and in a nice area. A classic nineteen-thirties semi with the door set to the side under an arch and a bay window. They were always popular.

"Come in."

She beamed at me as I stepped inside her nest with a warm feeling in my body and heavy breaths. Not to mention a good dose of nerves that'd plagued me most of the day.

Stephie had chosen another summer dress. This one high above the knee, showing off the smooth legs of a real woman.

"Can I get you a beer or something?"

"Please."

The dress was tight across her arse. A nice rounded peach accentuated by a small waist. My heart skipped.

"Please don't let me mess this up." I muttered to myself near silently.

I turned my interest to her home as she disappeared into the kitchen. It was a nice house. Evidently a mother's. There was the odd children's book, some toys in a corner, and an X-box linked to the TV. It reminded me of my own childhood. My parents constantly tidying away as I abandoned Lego or an action figure as soon as something else grabbed my interest.

"Here."

She came close as I took the bottle from fingers that lingered momentarily on mine. Her sweet scent drifted into my senses.

"You'll er ... have to excuse the mess."

She turned away glancing around her room as though seeing it through different eyes. A hand went to her hair.

"Kids. It's hard to keep their stuff out of the front room."

"It's fine. Tidier than I left my Mum's house when I was their age."

I could have kicked myself. The last thing I wanted to do was remind her I was closer to her children's age than I was hers.

"Let's sit down."

She was nervous. As nervous as me. Was that a good thing? I swallowed a mouthful of the beer and took a seat next to her on the sofa.

"It's Nice.

And so are you." I added quickly.

"Thanks."

She looked a little coy.

"You know..."

She drew herself up straight and looked me in the eye.

"Fuck."

A nervous laugh and another brush of her fingers through her hair.

"No point in beating about the bush. I'm forty-three. Are you okay with that?"

"Absolutely. You're gorgeous."

If I'd had more experience I would said more. Something profound perhaps. I would have moved in on her. I wasn't, so I still sat there like a dummy wondering what to say next.

Stephie thankfully had more about her.

"Okay."

She took a breath and waved a hand to fan her face to cool her heated cheeks.

"Phew.

I don't do this often. It's just, I'm not past it yet and ...

Oh, fuck it."

She came at me fast, putting her arm around my neck and kissed me. For a moment I was in shock. Then I kissed her back, our lips gliding together. She tasted and smelt so fresh. In my pants, my cock sprang to life. My whole groin was on fire with the promise of actually having its call answered by a real human being.

When she broke away Stephie studied my face for a moment. Checking my commitment.

"You can touch you know."

"I'm not that experienced." I admitted.

"That's fine. I thought as much when we went for a drink. I like that. It's sweet."

"I kinda fucked that up didn't I."

I hadn't covered myself in glory that evening.

She smiled as she rubbed my shoulder affectionately.

"Not really. You could have been a little more forward. Asked for my number or something. But I was never gonna... Not that night.

But I did have to go."

Her grin was widening, free from the constraints of her trying to control it.

"And ... I was still working out if I wanted to be Mrs Robinson I guess."

I didn't understand that.

"Mrs Robinson?"

She laughed.

"Forget it. Just another reminder I don't want that I'm twenty years older than you."

This time we locked lips without hesitation. I opened my mouth and let her tongue come to mine. Kissing her was amazing. Even more amazing was when I tentatively put my hand on her tit. It was massive in my palm. I squeezed it and my heart jumped.

I was already hard in my pants but her hand brushing over the area was electric.

With Alison, I'd been in awe. A compliant doll gripped by shock, amazement, teenage lust and a never-ending gratitude for a dream made real. This time I felt the need to be more of an equal. To be less rushed. I tried to be caressing, to touch her how I thought I should. Her response encouraged me and before long I was over her, pressing her down onto the sofa. A leg came up and I gripped her thigh, holding it in place as I ground my groin into hers with ever-expanding need.

Stephie broke away again taking deep, heated breaths.

"There is one thing." She said.

"It can only be a one-time thing. I don't want a relationship."

"Because of my age?"

"Not entirely, no. I just like things casual.

I don't want men in and out of my kid's lives so I keep things short and sweet."

My cock was rigid, threatening to break my fly. At that point, I'd have agreed to anything. Even selling my soul to the devil.

"Fair enough."

She smiled and gently pushed me off of her. She stood up with her hand out.

"Come on. You have to be gone by ten. My friend will be bringing the boys back."

Her arse wiggled so seductively as I followed her at a near run up the stairs. She took me to her bedroom and stood near the bed looking nervous again

"I don't have many men here." She said.

"I'm not ... it's just an occasional thing. And ... you're the first who's so young."

I stepped forward feeling more confident as I saw she had fears too.

"It's fine."

I slipped her dress from her shoulders and we kissed again. This time she was at my fly, unzipping me and pulling my belt free. Her hand went inside my pants and I gasped with utter delight at my cock in her hand.

"Fuck."

Warm and gentle. It was an amazing sensation. One I'd never forget.

"Uhh."

I shuddered from head to toe as my foreskin was pushed back and I sensed my leakage spread along my shaft.

"Fuck."

"That's nice." She said softly.

"So hard."

We undressed and lay on the bed. I took those tits in my hands. They were heavy things but firm, evident even with her lying down. Like two jellies that wobbled with every movement. They rolled on her chest as I squeezed them. Big nipples swelled hard and I put them between my fingers and thumb.

"Here. Let me show you."

She took my hands and softened my grip, guiding my caress. When she let go I continued how she wanted it. Just stoking over her mounds.

"Mmm. Just like that."

I felt her nipples rubbing under my palms and sensed the shudder in her body.

"Kiss them. Start at the outside."

I did as she said. Soft feathery kisses on her warm flesh. Gentle licks with my tongue that teased around her nipples.

Stephie stroked my cock, hesitating as her head was distracted by my mouth closing over her tit. I sucked gently and played with that rubbery button using my tongue.

"Uhhh. Fuck."

Her head rolled about as she became absorbed and I became more adventurous with my fingers. I slid a hand downwards. First stroking her rounded belly. Then I forced myself to caress a thigh before I moved to the holy grail. As my fingers went to touch her mound I shifted to suckle her other breast.

"Oh, that's so nice." She muttered.

I felt her slit. Her wetness leaked out. She lifted her legs and let them fall open.

"Put your fingers inside."

She was pumping my cock, spreading my pre-cum up and down my shaft. It ached in her hand. A tickle that was impossible to scratch invaded my crown. I was so fucking horny it was unreal. Then I felt her pussy. Tight and warm.

"You're making me so wet."

My fingers slipped inside. A tiny squelch and they were in the warmest, tightest place they'd ever been. Silky nectar lubricated them as they moved over sensitive, velvety flesh. Warm, honey-coated ham.

"Does it feel nice?"

I was exploring every fleshy fold I could find. I understood why some porn writers referred to it as a pleasure palace.

"Fuck, yeah."

Her hand went to my head, a gentle push downward.

"Lick it." She said firmly.

I twisted myself around to lie down the bed and put my face to her pussy. I hadn't done this with Alison. It was new. Exciting. I could smell her sex. Earthy. For a moment I looked. A smoothly waxed mound, that darkened toward her entrance. Deeply coloured fleshy lips coated with the wetness of her juices and a hint of the pinkness that hid deeper.

"Oh fuck. That's beautiful."

I put my mouth to it and smooched, tasting her creamy leakage. It was tangy and slightly salty. And above all, fucking wonderful. I pressed my tongue into her snatch. I was driven by instinct. So warm. So silky.

"Uhh."

Stephie quirked around my mouth.

"Oh, fuck. That feels so good."

Stephie twisted her torso to take my cock in her mouth and I was lost. A fire burned in my groin and I wanted only to begin that journey to release.

"I love how your cock tastes." She said.

"How it feels in my mouth."

Again her lips closed over my crown and I found myself rocking my hips, gently fucking her mouth as I ate her pussy out. I'd never understood exactly what that meant until now. But with her delicate meat putty to my lips and the discovery of that hot little bud with my tongue, I got it. I wanted to consume her.

Stephie was jumping at each teasing brush. She felt hot against my face and soft under my exploding hands.

"Your tongue is amazing."

She worked my meat with her fist as she sucked on my balls, taking them into her mouth and rolling them over her tongue.

I kept on with a maddened desire. Her juices covered my chin and upper lip. My tongue lapped her flavour onto its tastebuds. I sucked her nub proud and attacked it with the tip of my muscle. Fast unrelenting flicks.

"Uhhh."

Her hand grabbed my hair, holding me tight against her as she shuddered, so close to cumming.

Then she pulled me away.

"Stop.

Fuck. Stop." She gasped.

"I need you to fuck me.

I like it best from behind if that's okay?"

I wanted my cock in her pussy. I didn't care how. I just needed to empty my sack with an all-encompassing desire.

Stephie handed me a condom and went to her hands and knees when I didn't object. Her arse was right there in front of me. Round and full. The arse of a mature lady. I caressed it as my eyes were drawn to her tits. Great mounds that hung beneath her chest swinging like pendulums.

"Put it in. Start slowly."

I pressed my cock against her pussy. It slipped in with ease becoming a perfect fit.

"Uhh."

I fucked her. Alison had fucked me in reality that day. I'd been a mesmerised dummy. But this time I was doing it. It was me. This time I wasn't some overwhelmed starry-eyed child who was being offered candy for the first time.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

I loved the feel of my cock inside her. I loved the sight of her arse rippling at each impact of my hips. I adored her wanton grunts of pleasure

"Uh. Oh god.

Harder. Fuck me harder.

Make me cum."

It was nearly impossible for me not to. I rammed my throbbing cock into her as deep as I could. It was primal. My ears filled with the slap of our flesh and her moans of delight.

"That's it, fuck me so hard."

She rocked herself back onto me making my thrusts more powerful, deeper.

"Uh. Uh.

That feels so fucking good.

Don't stop."

Was that ever a possibility? I looked along her back seeing her curves. A woman by any measure.

"Oh fuck. That's it."

She came. I felt her pussy tighten around me, sucking me in. Her whole body juddered and I shot my load into her.

"Fuck." I cried out.

I slipped from her gasping for air to ease the burn in my lungs.

Stephie wasn't done. I found myself pushed down on the bed and she mounted me, pushing my cock back into my pussy before it softened.

She was over me with her knees on either side of my chest looking down at me. Her heated face framed by hair that looked far wilder than it had. I stared up into her green eyes as she slowly rotated and rocked her hips, exciting my cock again. It recovered its full hardness inside her, filling her sweet inviting hole.

She grinned with excitement.

"Ready for round two?"

Her mouth hung open with a smile playing on her lips, a hunger in her eyes. She put her hands on my chest and this time she fucked me.

Stephie lifted herself and then slid back down my shift.

"Oh fuck."

I shuddered as my heart pounded again, readying myself for more as Stephie continued her ride. Each time a little faster and harder until she began to expel her breaths with a grunt.

I put a hand on her groin, rubbing her clit. Another caressed her thigh as I watched her tits bounce before my eyes. I even delighted at the wobble of her belly. It was hypnotic.

1...345678