The House Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It just happened. Haley... wanted it to happen."

And then I was honest. As much with myself as with Donnie.

"And I wanted sex."

"Oh. And you wanted it with Haley?" Her sarcasm returned with a bang.

"It was just sex. Nothing else. She's a pretty girl and I have no one. So..."

Now I was sounding pathetic.

"And if you'd had someone?"

"I wouldn't have done it."

What was she? Judge, jury, and executioner?

"Okay.

I get that."

Again a moment of reflection.

"So. Show me your cock."

I was stunned at that. A bland delivery of a demand.

"What? No."

Donnie switched from serious to clown.

"Aw, come on. I haven't seen one in ages.

You did more than show Haley, and she's a fucking lez."

"It didn't just pop it out and say, 'Hey. Take a look at my cock'. We had sex.

And that's the only way you get to see it."

"By having sex with you?"

"Yeah."

She was pissing me off now.

"You know. You're so full of it. But actually Donnie. I don't see any evidence for this great sex machine you pretend you are.

All I see is talk. And trying to belittle other people."

I thought she'd blow her top at that. She hardly reacted. Instead...

"I might touch it for you."

I shook my head. All she ever did was play games. Well, I could do that as well. I wasn't the same nerd who got embarrassed any more. I'd grown over the past months. The last few weeks especially. Stephie had given me confidence. Haley had unveiled it. I knew I wasn't a complete hopeless dork.

"Blow job. Then you can see it. Close up."

I could see her sucking her cheeks in as her eyes dropped to my groin.

"Can we negotiate down to a handjob?"

"Are you fucking serious? You fuck everyone else, allegedly, but can't even give your so-called friend a blow job?

You're so full of shit and I'm sick of it."

"Handjob, and you can finger me"

Stupid bitch. All fucking talk.

"Okay deal. Let's do it.

Come on Donnie. Let's see how good you really are."

Donnie stood up.

"Your room or mine?"

For the first time, I stopped assuming she was teasing and wondered if she meant it.

"Yours."

I kept my anger going, refusing to let her have the last laugh at me when I backed down.

She stared at me. A faraway look in her eyes and I wondered what was going on in that madcap head of hers.

"Okay." She said simply.

Still expecting a get-out-of-jail-free card to come flying my way, I followed her up the stairs and into her room. I closed the door and waited for whatever remark she would make before telling me to leave.

Instead, she pulled off her top and let me look at her tits.

"I'm done playing." I said, unsure what was happening.

Donnie carried on staring at me, then without a word she pulled down her bottoms and stepped out of them.

"I'm not playing. Not any more."

Donnie stood in front of me naked. An amazing svelte body just a few feet away. Everything I'd imagined. Tits a little bigger than Haley's. Like little teardrops. And a pale snatch that was neat and closed. A genuine slit with no labia showing. But it was her face that I looked at. It was sad. Frightened even.

I stepped forward and she just leaned against me putting her face to my chest. I softened immediately. Suddenly the simmering anger had bled away to be replaced with concern.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not what you think I am."

My arms went around her and held her. Suddenly I was confused. The bitchiness had deserted her and she'd become a child in need of comfort.

"What do I think you are?"

"A bitch. A cock tease.

A slut."

What the hell was going on? It felt surreal holding her against me, naked.

"Number two maybe. Not number one and certainly not number three.

It's just an act Paul.

I've had one proper boyfriend in my entire life and he was a bastard."

I stroked her hair as I processed the surprise I held at what she'd just said.

"In what way?"

"He used to treat me rough.

I... I didn't trust anyone after that. I pretend to be worldly wise and experienced with loads of men friends. It's true I do go out sometimes and flirt. Cock tease if you like. But I never let them touch me. Not one."

Suddenly I was afraid to let my hands wander further than her shoulders no matter how tempting it was as she stood pressing her naked form against me. Even my cock took pity on her and didn't fully react.

"Sometimes? You're out a lot.

Where do you go?"

"My sisters mostly. I babysit."

Babysit? All those boasts and outrageous claims and she was fucking babysitting? I almost burst out laughing. It was only her sadness and overwhelming empathy that stopped me.

"I'm not what anything like I pretend."

I'd suspected a little was bullshit. But just one guy? Even I had to admit to three girls and I was a hopeless nerd.

"And what do you want from me? I mean. We're in your room and you're naked. But I'm not going... not if you don't want me to."

Another pause where time seemed to stand still.

"I don't want you to go.

And I do want you to. But it has to be real. Not using me and walking away.

I don't want to be like Haley. It's not just an experiment or an opportunity for me that I can pack away and forget about."

I kissed her head and gently lifted her chin until she had no choice but to look at me.

"Donnie. I won't use you. I want you. I always have. But I want the real you and I want to keep you."

I knew she was thinking about my words. Analysing them and looking for... for whatever this unnamed previous boyfriend had done to her.

"Okay."

She lifted her head higher and took my hand, putting it onto her tit. I caressed it, squeezing her flesh as she looked down at what I was doing. I still wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen. Not until she took my hand again and led me to the bed.

She turned and kissed me. Her hands tugged at my clothing. I helped, pulling my shirt away and pushing my trousers down to kick them free as soon as her fingers had undone my belt.

"Don't hurt me."

"I won't."

There was a story here. Something bad from before I'd known her. I hoped she'd share it eventually. But right now I concentrated on being gentle. On building a fraction of confidence that until a few minutes ago I'd assumed she had in droves.

We fell onto the bed with me rolling onto my back for her to decide what happened next. Her choice. Her speed.

For a moment she just caressed my chest. Then down to my thighs. My cock burned and danced under her gaze. Then finally she lowered her head.

"Oh. Fuck."

I'm no expert but to me it was perfect. A slow, sensuous play around my crown with her lips and tongue while her eyes continually looked up at me.

"That's so nice."

From my position, I could see where she lay. Down her slender back, those long legs with one foot in the air. She was gorgeous.

As I lay there with Donnie sucking my dick I heard the others come in and bound up the stairs giggling. Donnie heard them too. Her mouth smiled around my cock but she didn't stop.

"Mmmm."

My head fell back as I felt my heat growing. My cock throbbed and ached and only her ceasing stopped me from cuming.

"I'm sorry I called it tiny." She smiled.

"It's not."

I didn't consider myself anything special but every lad wants to know his girl thinks it's big.

I moved toward her and she lay on her back with an excited giggle as she saw my intention.

Her pussy was as perfect as the rest of her. Pink and raised on its mound. Tiny droplets from her arousal lined her slit. I fought the urge to be over-enthusiastic and stroked her legs, caressing her thighs back and forth, ending a little higher each time until my fingers brushed against her vulva.

"U...uh."

I loved her delicate little shudder. So sweet.

I touched her. A finger just running down her slit.

"Fuck."

Her whole face was trembling as I pushed a finger in. So warm and wet. So tight. I was in heaven. I fingered her slowly, almost methodically as I sought out the spots that excited her the most.

I let my mouth join in, pressing her flesh apart, peeling back her hood to expose the seat of her joy.

"Uhhhh."

I circled my tongue, occasionally flicking over her nub to send uncontrolled spasms up her spine.

"So good. I've wanted your tongue on my clit for so long. I've thought about it so many times."

I kept on, grinding my cock into her bed to alleviate the irresistible urge to just fuck her.

"Mmmm."

Her head lolled from side to side with her eyes closed as she absorbed the feeling of ecstasy I knew I was delivering.

"Uhhh."

Then suddenly she couldn't stand it. Her hand pushed me away and her legs clamped tight as she suppressed the urge to orgasm.

She took a moment to ease her breathing, forcing her body back into her control.

"You can fuck me now."

She turned onto her stomach and lifted her arse into the air.

"There's condoms in the top drawer."

Not the sexiest thing to stop and hunt out the box. It was as old and unused as the one in my drawer had been until Haley.

I saw her collection of toys again but that wasn't on my mind right now. What was, was that pale taut arse with her perfectly formed pussy sitting proudly at its base. I kissed it again, and her little buttonhole.

"Uh."

I played my cock over her slit for a few moments as she moaned softly. Then I fitted the condom and pressed against her entrance.

Donnie positively purred as it wet in, her tightness eased by her silky wetness.

"Oh god." She gasped.

I couldn't mess around any longer. My nature demanded I fuck her. Thrust after thrust I went into her. I grunted with delight as my desire and need expanded and encompassed my whole being with a primevil instinct.

Ahead of me, I could see her face turned sideways and pressed down against the bed. Eyes closed and mouth open, I could see her pleasure. I was doing that. I fucked her with even more need.

"I'm gonna cum."

I saw her fingers scrunch the bedsheet in front of her tighter.

"Oh my god.

I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

Her pussy tightened around my cock and I felt her contractions.

"I'm cuming. Uhh." She screamed.

"Fuuck."

There was no doubting her pleasure and knowing I was responsible made my cock even harder. Then came the telltale throb and I couldn't stop myself.

"Urh... urh."

Several final thrusts and my nob exploded as my back straightened and I went rigid.

"Uhh."

My cock pumped my balls empty. Then I was done. As I came down from my high, I relaxed and we fell to the bed together. Donnie twisted to hold me, giggling happily.

"That was lovely. So sweet. Thank you."

I felt pleased with myself. It was everything my imagination had wanted it to be with Donnie, and nothing like her constant jibes had made me expect in the rare moments I'd thought it might happen. No. Donnie hadn't been what I thought all those months. I'd carried a torch for her even then. Even when I'd thought she was a slut and an annoying bitch I'd still wanted her. Now she'd shown her real self and she was so much better. The perfect girl. In that moment I think I understood what love rather than lust was for the first time.

We lay together in a blissful relaxation. Donna cuddled into my side with her head on my chest. I had my arm around her where I could just stroke the side of her tit.

"Was I good?"

All these years I'd been partly fearful of how my performance would be. Alison was something that'd happened in a daze. A teen in awe of the mature woman. Stephie a learning experience that'd left me feeling like a trainee. I'd googled Mrs Robinson and knew what she'd meant now.

For Haley, I was an experiment where I'd been keen to impress but free of the fear of being compared to another man. Suddenly, with Donnie, it was her that lacked confidence in what she'd done.

"You were wonderful." I said before kissing the top of her head.

"Thank you."

For a moment she was silent.

"I was never good enough for Luke."

The mysterious boyfriend. Would she tell me the story?

"How long was you with him?"

"Not long. A couple of months. He was older. Nearer thirty. He had a flash car and a good job. He turned my head. Took me to nice places. Everyone thought he was fantastic."

She took a deep breath.

"He hurt me. Every time. And he used his fists on me when ... I said stop.

Turned out the arsehole was married as well. Poor cow."

I felt mad at hearing all this.

"I got away from him eventually but never told anyone what he was like. I felt too embarrassed by it.

After that, I vowed never to let anyone hurt me again. That's why I was how I was. I wanted to look strong and in control. I wasn't. I never have been. I was just a frightened little girl hiding behind a mask pretending men were nothing to me."

"You don't have to hide any more. I promise I will never hurt you."

She twisted her head to look up at me.

"I liked you from your first day. I just couldn't tell you. I'm so sorry."

"It doesn't matter. We're here now."

Then came the admission. And the explanation.

"I used to watch you sleep. Only the past few weeks. I'd look in your room just to see you. I shouldn't have done that. It's creepy, isn't it? I'm sorry about that too.

Every time I just wanted to climb into bed with you. I just couldn't do it."

She didn't mention Haley. I was glad about that. It wasn't the time to try and explain that. Perhaps later.

"You're here now. That's all I care about."

I rolled onto her, caressing her body with kisses and soft massaging strokes of my hands. We fucked again with her wrapping her legs around my back.

After that, we cuddled up in her bed and lay drifting into a blissful dose. I heard Donnie's final words of the night whispered into my ear as sleep overcame me.

"I love you, Paul."

The next morning Haley and Becca just stared at us and smiled continuously over breakfast. It was obvious they'd had their turn being kept awake. It wouldn't have been as bad with the landing separating the rooms, but some noise would have travelled. Enough to know we weren't just sleeping in our own rooms. I didn't care.

"Okay." Demanded Becca.

"Enough. I want to know.

Are you two an item?"

I saw the nervous glance from Donnie. That flicker of fear. I didn't answer for Becca. I answered for Donnie.

"Yes. Yes, we are."

I held her hand under the table, just slightly aware from the corner of my eye that Haley looked happier for us than anyone possibly should. Relief that her misdemeanour had even more reason to stay safe.

Becca was squealing with delight.

"I'm so pleased for you. Fuck. Never saw that coming.

Celebration later? The pub?"

"Can we just ... find our way first." Donnie said.

"I'm not ... really into the idea of going out."

Yes. The real Donnie had been revealed. And I loved this one even more.

TWELVE

Becca never did find out about Haley's moment of doubt. Instead they were closer than ever. The notion of being twenty-two and just having fun as Haley had put it morphed into something more. A seriousness that equalled Becca's. When I looked at them I didn't see lipstick Lesbians anymore. They weren't silly little girls playing at a relationship. I saw a couple becoming more mature with an eye to the future.

I suppose another guy might have thought himself a failure for not 'turning the dyke'. There were still homophobic dinosaurs out there that thought gay girls just needed the right cock in them. I wasn't one of them. I often felt guilty that I'd cheated behind Becca's back, but I also felt it had always been going to happen with someone.

Haley had been unsure. Her head racked with the curiosity that it might be better on the other side of the fence. That was something that would always have been there and sooner of later she would have needed an answer.

I suppose I'd done them a service in a way. Better that she acted on her doubts with me than some random stranger, or an opportunist from work who'd gone on to blurt it out to all and sundry.

No. I cared about them both deeply and I would never divulge the secret. Was it fair Becca didn't know? Probably not. Was it best for her happiness. Most definitely yes.

Of all the girls, it was Donnie I'd had all wrong. It was her that had issues. And we were slowly working them through. Growing stronger together each day.

She was calmer and the claims of sexual prowess had stopped overnight along with the teasing. The others had noticed. We hadn't told them it was all bullshit but I think they'd realised.

With me it was evident. She was gentle, unsure, but most of all, loving. And I'd met her sister, and become joint babysitter for her two year old niece.

Mum was apprehensive the first time I introduced her to Donnie. Being one of the three she had been convinced was corrupting her little boy probably brought back all her fears. Alison was on hand to get the conversation going. My ally as always, and by the time we left, the two of them were getting along great.

Dad was equally taken with her.

"So that's Alison." Donnie said thoughtfully as we walked home.

"That's Alison."

This of course has been my fear. Donnie meeting the woman who she knew I had lost my virginity to. I doubt many girls want someone around who their boyfriends have had a relationship with. Even if it was technically a very short one.

"Mmm.

She's nice. I like her."

I breathed a sigh of relief at that.

"Good. I glad."

She hugged my arm.

"You were worried weren't you."

"A little."

"Don't be. It's in the past. I'm not jealous. She's a nice lady. I'm glad it was with someone like her. And no. I won't ever say a word."

I put my arm around her shoulder as we turned into our road.

A year later, we were engaged and ready for the next stage of our lives. I'd earned a promotion at work. No more cold calling. I dealt with customers when the team had an issue. I got to make decisions instead of following a crib sheet. Not a big pay rise but I was put on a management course off the back of my degree work and that offered more promise.

With some savings we both had, we started the search for a house to buy. Haley and Becca were just as committed and began their own search. We were looking at new builds and we'd all agreed that ideally we wanted to be close by. If we could, we'd buy two houses side by side. Hopefully with thicker walls so we could finally have proper privacy. We'd always be firm friends but we were all past sharing too much with one another. Until now, each of us had been children in adult bodies finding our way. Now it was time to be real adults and keep our horniness for our partners. In private where it belonged.

My future, all our futures were panning out just fine.

The End

1...345678