The House Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison had been drunk when I'd arrived at her house. A half-empty bottle of Jack Daniels had been testimony to that.

I was eighteen and in the middle of my A-levels. Just a few weeks away from leaving school. A hot day, just like today but heading into the evening at that point. Alison had been wearing a short summer dress that failed to cover tanned shapely thighs or contain her more than ample tits when it scrunched up as she sat.

She was like an aunt to me. A glamorous one who always looked attractive. Shapely and mature. But. not old. Every adolescent boy dreams of a next-door neighbour or some other older woman who would introduce them to the world of sex. As much as she was a friend, Alison hadn't escaped the musings of a teenage boy dealing with all his hormones and raging libido.

Well that evening, Alison had certainly become that impossible legend for me.

I squirmed as my head filled with the image of that womanly body and I remembered how it felt to hold her ample tits. So soft and squidgy. So warm in my hands. Heavy when I'd experimentally taken their weight. Under me, my cock remembered her pussy and responded with a need equal to that night. Only this time it was refused the comforting home it'd found with Alison.

God, I remembered the sight of her sitting across my lap completely naked. Her legs wide apart with her feet on the floor either side of me. My cock vanishing into her pussy each time she lifted herself and fell back. Perhaps the most beautiful sight and feeling of my life.

"I think someone's excited."

I jumped at the sound of Becca's voice and opened my eyes, banishing the memory. She was standing to my side looking down on me and I turned crimson at the realisation that in my dose, I'd been grinding my groin into the lounger as she watched.

"Shouldn't you turn over and cook your front now."

That was the last thing I wanted to do.

"I'm fine thank you."

"You'll burn." Haley said with a smirk.

She was sitting up watching me with her hand shielding her eyes. Eyes that carried just as much interest. Both of them stared as I lay trapped by my own anatomy.

"He has a boner." Becca laughed.

"I do not."

"Thou doth protest too much."

I regretted snapping so quickly.

"Turn over Paul. No one cares. Least of all two lezzies." Haley said now with a little actual concern I'd get sunburn on my back.

"Paulie has a boner.

Paulie has a boner."

Becca sang with a little dance that made her tits jiggle. Fuck. That wasn't helping. Could have been worse. Donnie could have been here.

If I stayed in place they'd keep on. If I turned they'd laugh but at least they'd shut up. And what was wrong with letting them know I liked girls?

I decided to get it over with and turned over. Fuck. It was more prominent than I'd expected.

"Wow. What are you hiding in there?" Becca openly stared.

My cock ached maddeningly and I so wanted to rub it to ease the torture.

"Nothing you want sadly." I said trying to hold on to some dignity.

"Not so sure. You might have just cured me." She said laughing.

"You want some of this?"

Becca turned away and pulled her shorts down, bouncing on her toes. Her arse cheeks clapped around the tiny strip of material protecting her crack from my eyes.

It was one pretty arse and an even prettier pussy crack. The garment was tight against her and the outline of her vulva was indelibly imprinted on my mind. But exactly as she'd intended, my underused cock grew even harder in my pants.

Becca burst into giggles, pulling her clothes back into place.

"For girls only."

"For this girl only." Haley corrected, slapping it.

I couldn't take any more and jumped up.

"I'm going in. It's too hot out here."

"We know what you're doing.

We know what you're doing."

Becca's singsong voice echoed after me. Much as I hated it she was right, and she knew it. Sometimes nature overcame all other considerations.

In my bedroom, I kicked off my shorts and put my hand around my shaft.

"Oh fuck."

I fell back on the bed and did what I had to do, pumping my cock furiously from the get-go. That image of Becca's pussy was equally as strong as the memory of the glorious warmth and wetness of Alison's.

"Oh fuck."

It came quickly, dropping onto my belly and covering my hand.

Neither of the girls mentioned my discomfort again when I eventually ventured back downstairs. Haley did give me a knowing smirk when I went back to my lounger but I consoled myself with knowing she only had her imagination, whereas I'd heard her cum. And Becca. And on many occasions. I wondered if they knew. Did they care? Perhaps they purposefully made so much noise knowing they were tormenting their room neighbour.

"I'll fetch you a coke."

Haley went to the kitchen returning with a can.

"Thank you."

I looked over at Becca. She'd taken her top off and laid on her front with her head on her arms. I could see the swell of her larger tits pushing out from beneath her. Smooth, firm flesh. I caught sight of Haley glaring at me and I looked away. Something else that was only for one particular girl. She picked up the sun lotion and proceeded to rub it into her girlfriend's back as a reminder to me of her ownership.

Sometimes I hated sharing a house with three girls. It was like being a hungry child trapped in a sweet shop, unable to unscrew the jar tops.

The weather stretched on for a few weeks, feeding more fuel to my fantasies before the rains came. More than once I was treated to the girls in their bikinis sunbathing. I'd spent one afternoon inside peeking from behind the curtain as Haley and Becca had decided to play Swingball. Watching two beautiful girls running around in the bright sunlight had been mesmerising. Becca's tits had an amazing bounce to them, restrained by a natural firmness. And Haley especially had looked delectable. After Donnie, she was my firm favourite.

That was another day I'd gone to my room to relieve my pent-up frustration.

Even Donnie sat outside with us once. For her, it was shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt. I had a book on my raised knees trying to keep the sun off it, but my eyes stared over the top. Every movement made it clear she was braless. I could actually see her pokes where the rubbing cotton agitated and hardened them. And those legs. It was torture.

As the temperatures dropped, so sadly did the hemlines. My underused cock hurt a lot less though.

I always knew when Donnie was going to start. Usually, there was a long silent period, a lot of staring, and then bang. Something irritating. She didn't disappoint.

The others were at Haley's parents leaving me trapped by the rain with Donnie.

"So. Which one of us do you think about when you jerk off?"

"What?" I was stunned at Donnie's blatant question.

"You know. Wank. Choke the chicken. Have a date with Pamela Handerson ..."

"I know what it means." I snapped rolling my eyes.

"Well?" She pressed when I didn't answer.

"I mean, Becca? She's hot. A little serious, but great tits. Even I look at those.

Haley? Now she's cute as a button. Tiny tits though. And she's a ginger minger under the red. You into gingers?"

I carried on with my book hoping she'd shut up. My eyes followed the lines but none of it registered.

"Gingers always get picked on at school, but then when they grow up everyone wants to shag them.

Not the blokes. No one wants to shag them. They're always mingers.

Yeah. I reckon Haley.

Do you have a thing for cute little Haley?

You can tell me."

I noted the omission.

"What about you? Didn't hear your name on the list."

"Well, obviously me. That goes without saying."

I gave up on my book and snapped it shut.

"And why's that?"

"Duh.

I'm blonde. Everyone loves a blonde. We're more fun. Not stupid so forget the jokes. And I'm the hottest bitch you've ever seen."

"You got the bitch part right."

"Aw, Paulie."

I wished she wouldn't call me that.

"I've seen you looking at my arse."

"It's your back I look at. Wondering where's the best place to stick the kitchen knife when you piss me off."

"So do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Think about me when you wank?"

"For fuck sake Donnie. Grow up."

I stormed off to my room refusing to play her game. In my head, I couldn't deny the truth. There wasn't one I hadn't got off thinking about. Becca did have nice tits. Haley was fucking cute and sent me wild thinking about her.

And even though Donnie was annoying and had apparently fucked more guys than Mia Khalifa, she was the one I kept coming back to. Somehow, she just did it for me. Not that I was ever going to tell her that. The other thing was that she was the only one in the house who liked cock. Just that she liked it a little too much, even if only half her stories were true.

Outside the rain grew heavier pattering on the window and roof tiles. It matched my mood in its anger. I put a Star Wars movie in the disc player and sat back to drawl over Princess Leia Organa for the umpteenth time. It was a safer fantasy.

I went to Mum and Dad's on Sunday. Normally I visited one evening a week after work. That day I was drawn by something else. I knew Alison and her husband were there for dinner. I knew we'd all just chat and sit around. A normal family and friends get together. But with thoughts of her returning to my head more frequently, I was left with a deep-seated need to see her. Just to look. Nothing more.

"Hey, Paul.

Great to see you. Been a while."

She greeted me warmly as soon as I arrived.

Alison was gorgeous as always. Tight jeans and a pullover hugged her figure and her complexion was as flawless as ever.

Stu slapped me on the back with a wide smile.

"Good to see you chap."

Stewart, Stu, was a car salesman and Alison's husband. Not a bad-looking bloke, but too much sitting around had given him a paunch. He was a decent fella, made funny jokes and had always been kind to me growing up. I had him to thank for my love of Star Wars. Both of them had been like second parents to me, apart from that one crazy event. And I still didn't know what had happened between them to cause it. Whatever it was had passed quickly.

"Everyone. Around the table please." Mum announced.

That meant the men. Alison was busy bringing dishes so we could help ourselves. They'd been friends for so long that they were like sisters. It went back to junior school.

"Careful. It's hot." She said.

Over dinner I was quiet. Everyone was so busy chatting away they didn't notice me deep in thought. I was imagining how it would have been if we'd run away together. A blissful life in some country setting, full of amazing sex.

Then I did the calculations. Twenty-one years older than me. So when I was thirty, she'd be fifty-one. No doubt she'd still be hot. At forty, sixty-one. There were still hot women in their sixties. Christ, Elisabeth Hurley was almost that and there wasn't a bloke in the country that would turn her down.

Fifty seemed an age away. Ancient to my perspective and five years older than my Dad. But fifty-year-olds were not what you'd call old really. Not Zimmer frame and Viagra territory quite yet. But then Alison would be seventy-one. How would I be with that? Even the most beautiful of women would struggle to look youthful at seventy-one.

I brushed the thoughts aside and looked at her again in the here and now. She was chatting away with my mum, her eyes occasionally flitting around the table to be inclusive. For a second they hesitated on me and her voice gave a tiny stutter. I looked away quickly realising my face had revealed something deep from my thoughts for the first time. A moment later everything was back to normal.

I went up to see my old room after dinner. First time I'd been up in ages. Not much had changed. The bed was still made up. My books still filled the bookcase. Christ, I had so many. And I could still see the fixings from where I'd taken my prize poster down.

"Stu bought you that poster for your tenth birthday."

I hadn't thought anyone had seen me climb the stairs. I looked around to find Alison leaning in the doorway. She'd seen me looking at the bare wall.

"Yeah. I remember it. I'd just watched the original three movies at your house. Still one of the most amazing times I had."

"Watching a movie?

Come on. You can do better than that for an amazing time can't you?"

"Perhaps one."

Her silence told me she was on the same wavelength. But then I think it was a purposefully laid trap. She was heading into territory we'd both avoided for so long.

"It's worth a lot, a lot more now than it cost Stu." I said.

"Bet he wished he'd kept it and bought me a birthday cake from Tesco's instead."

"That was the plan. But then your Mum beat us in the race to the cake aisle."

"Ha."

She folded her arms and grinned.

"So how's life with all your young girlie friends?"

"They're just friends. But yeah. It's great. We hang out together. A good laugh."

"No budding romance?"

I kinda laughed at that.

"Two of them are gay. The other is ... not my type. Not in that way. Just friends. Nope. No orgies every night. That's just Mum being Mum."

She nodded her understanding.

"Yeah. She does worry you're going to come home announcing a string of pregnancies."

She stepped deeper into the room with a thoughtful look.

"When me and your Mum were your age we always hung out with the boys we were friends with. You know why? Coz they knew other boys. You never know who you might meet tomorrow or the next day. Your Mum met your Dad through a mutual male friend."

"Not much chance of that. They are their friends. We're kind of a closed microcosm in the friend's respect."

She smiled.

"It'll happen one way or another. Before long you'll be here introducing us to someone special.

Who knows. Perhaps in a few years, I'll be babysitting your kids. Be great for me and Stu to have some children around."

That was Alison telling me to close down whatever it was she'd seen on my face at dinner.

"I'll hold you to that.

Best babysitter ever."

I said with a smile.

"Why did you never have children of your own?"

I regretted asking almost immediately as her face changed. A veil of sadness I hadn't seen since that night.

"I can't ...

We tried."

Her lips trembled at the revelation.

"I had IVF. It didn't work. Then ... well, you know when ... that was the end of our options. Almost the end of us. Stu wanted children. We both did. That night ...

Well. We got over it. Accepted the hand fate had dealt us"

She took a deep breath.

"I wasn't sure I still have a marriage. I just wanted comfort. To feel ... like I was still desirable. No pressure. No judgement. Just ...

To want so badly to be a mother and have it snatched away from you ... makes you feel worthless. Not a real woman. Like no one will want you. Me and Stu went through a bad patch. I thought that day he wasn't coming home."

She reached out and gripped my hand, squeezing it.

"That's what you wanted to know, isn't it? The why?"

"I'm so sorry."

I felt gutted. I wanted to hug her and comfort her now. Actual comfort. Alison saw it and stepped back. She took a breath and her features lifted.

"The world moves on. I don't regret being part of your growing up. Not one bit of it. Not even that."

I saw that candle just for a moment. It did burn brightly for me. But it was locked away and I'd never see its light again.

She laughed to lighten the mood as she took a few steps around my old room.

"And I'm serious about the babysitting. Bring them over. I love having children around. We both do."

"So am I. When it happens yours will be the first door I knock on."

I lowered my tone, becoming subdued and reflective.

"And thank you. For everything."

Alison came closer again and kissed me on the cheek. A soft gentle kiss that lingered for just a moment longer than it should have.

"We should go downstairs. Your dad was breaking the beers out."

I had my answer. A door held open by a burning question finally closed on a chapter in my life. We went back to the others.

"Hey." Dad called out.

"Where you two been?

Get this down you."

He pushed a bottle into my hand and turned back to Stu who was deep into one of his hilarious stories.

SEVEN

Donnie came bounding into the kitchen as soon as she'd come through the door. And seeing me she just had to come out with something outrageous.

"That was a good night.

He had a massive cock." She declared with an exaggerated emphasis on the word massive. Reached all the way to his belly button with it laid on his somach."

Oh, Christ. I didn't want to listen to this. I just wanted my cereal in peace.

"It stretched my arse I can tell you."

She leaned so close to my ear.

"We did it in his car. Me bent over the seats while he fucked me good and proper."

She stood up and went around the table.

"That's what you need Paul. A car. Then you can put your boyfriend over the seat backs and pump his arse."

"Fuck off will you.

It's too fucking early for your shit."

For a moment I looked at her clothes. Jeans and a check blouse. Not exactly clubbing wear. By then I guess there were other places to pick up guys. But also, not a hair out of place.

"Sorry. You prefer the older woman, don't you. There's a site for dating grannies. Want me to sign you up?"

That hurt. It was disrespectful to Alison.

"She was forty. Not even that when we... You'll be forty one day. Remember that."

"Good point. And I'll still be a hottie, pulling eighteen-year-old studs with my body."

The irony that this would make her just like she imaged Alison to be completely escaped her.

"I'll be a hot cougar. With all my little willing horny cubs wanting to suckle my tits.

And you'll still be living in your remake of The Forty Year Old Virgin."

"The way you put it about you'll have six kids from six different fathers and saggy tits.

More a benefit-dependent Waynetta than a Kim Cattrall.

"My tits aren't saggy."

"Not yet."

She instinctively cupped and felt them. It wasn't for my benefit even if it was slightly arousing to see. She was inward-looking. What I'd said had touched a nerve. Almost as if she didn't like it that I might not think she was hot.

"What's for breakfast?" She asked looking over at my bowl.

"Cornflakes."

I pushed the box across the table toward her.

She looked unimpressed but reached out to pick it up just as Becca bounded by and snatched it away.

"Thanks."

"Oi."

To be fair Becca did fetch two bowls and the milk.

"Cock riding again?" She asked Donnie.

"Please." I protested.

"I don't want to hear the details again."

"He gets jealous." Donnie smirked.

"He can't get a boyfriend."

"It's Sunday. Can we just ban all thoughts of sex for the day?"

"You can fuck that suggestion."

Becca answered laughing.

"Haley's in the shower. When she's done I'm going straight back up there.

As in up with my tongue and fingers."

She stuck her hand in the air and made a come hither motion with two digits.

I sat back and dropped my spoon into the empty bowl with a loud clang.

"Okay. I'm done."

I retreated to the living room and the safety of a good book. I didn't miss the sniggering as I went.

Becca did indeed bound up the stairs as soon as she'd finished her cornflakes. And with no surprise, they didn't surface again for over an hour.

By mid-morning I was bored. Haley and Becca had at last surfaced and with Donnie, were watching a chick flick on Netflix. I went out to the local shop for some fresh milk, detouring through the park when I realised how warm it was.

Summer was returning. The rain of the past few weeks had given way to more sun and everything was lush and green. It was early August. The height of summer and the kids were on their summer break.

123456...8