The House Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For me, it was an opportunity to relax and catch up on my uni reading list. The Wealth of Nations. Oh joy.

I was three chapters further on when our resident lovers came bounding in with a big brown paper carrier.

"Evening ladies."

I put my book down.

"Hi."

Becca placed the bag on the side table, looked at me and giggled.

"We've been shopping."

"No shit Sherlock." I said indicating to the bag with a nod.

"No." Haley protested, picking the bag up to go.

Becca snatched it back. I suddenly saw that this was some secret they had between them.

"Okay. What is it?

I know you're dying to tell me."

Haley went red. Redder than usual. Those cute little freckles blossomed to life like thousands of little red flowers floating on a lake of pink cream.

I almost wished I hadn't asked when Becca held it up.

"Something for later." Haley giggled.

I had no words at the sight of the flesh-coloured dong hanging from its leather straps.

"Anatomically correct in every way." Haley grinned, over her moment of feigned embarrassment.

It was. Shaped exactly like a man's cock right down to fake veins and the ridge of a peeled-back foreskin. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"Just like yours. Only bigger." Becca added sticking her tongue out at me.

"Fuck you."

"Not a chance when I have this big boy heading my way."

Haley sniggered again and snapping the thing from Becca's hand she put it back in the bag.

"We could peg you if you like?"

"You keep that thing away from me."

"I'm starved." Becca declared changing the subject.

"Paulie darling. Order Chinese while I take a shower.

You can do it on my card.

You know what I like."

Free Chinese sounded good to me.

Haley came and sat with me while I made the call.

"Forty minutes." I said dropping my phone on the side.

Haley was right next to me smelling sweetly of a vanilla body spray. Such a shame she wasn't straight. Becca was a lucky girl cuddling up to her every night.

"You look deep in thought?" I said seeing her staring blankly at the floor.

"Do you think it's like the real thing?" She asked.

"Your toy?

Yeah. Obviously, I'm not an expert on ... girl's toys but I suppose it looks the same. And about the right size."

"Is ... yours as big as that?"

I felt my cheeks reddening. I supposed I did owe her an answer. She'd never been with a man and I was sensing her curiosity at what Becca was going to do to her. A new experience she was seeing as out of her comfort zone.

"So you've never ...?"

"No. Only girls."

"I shouldn't worry. It's not that big."

"Seven inches it said on the label. Some of them were ... I wasn't brave enough for any of the crazy ones."

"Seven inches is pretty normal." I tried to reassure her. You're ... designed for that."

Fuck. I was talking about what would fit in her pussy.

"It'll be fun.

Enjoy it."

Was I really having this conversation? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that she was worried if she'd never seen a man's cock in real life.

"Of course, it's not going to be quite the same. It's still latex or whatever." I added.

"No. I 'spose not."

She looked thoughtful.

"Haven't you had other toys? A dildo or something?"

I shifted as my body decided it was time to get a little excited at this talk.

"Nothing that goes inside. Just a clit stimulator."

Oh god. I cursed my cock, wishing I could control it like raising an arm or something.

Becca appeared wrapped in a towel and saved me from any more detail.

"Card's back in your bag. Forty minutes.

Thirty now." I added checking the time.

"Great. I'm starved.

She sat across Haley's lap, with her feet ending up in my lap. She did a quick rearrange of the dressing gown to stop it falling open.

"So. What we talking about?"

"I was telling Paul about that twat at work yesterday. The one who asked me if I could find out if you fancied him."

Good recovery.

"Ha. What a nob.

How can you work with me for months and not realise."

"I told him to ask Angela in Accounts out." Haley laughed.

"Boring Angela?" I exclaimed.

God Almighty. Angela was boring. Dressed like it was Churchill's heyday. I imagined she still had a black and white TV for the atmosphere.

"She probably lays back and thinks of England when she does it." Becca added.

Haley was right back to her usual self as my head filled with more normal thoughts about them together later. Normal for a man.

What I did notice was the occasional glance in my direction from her. There was something on her mind.

The bell rang and I went to the door, tipping the delivery driver with a note from my pocket. God, it smelt good. I took a deep breath drawing in the distinctive aroma. Garlic, soy sauce and a little bit of ginger along with fried rice. It all combined into one amazing smell.

"Grub's up." I announced taking the takeaway into the kitchen.

Becca was all over Haley's face as I passed them. To my delight, the towel was losing the fight to stay in place and I had a good view of her thigh all the way up to the hip. If she put her foot on the floor right now...

I looked away as they parted.

"I'll get plates." Becca announced as the gown was re-secured.

"Are we putting some aside for Donnie?"

"I got extra. There's plenty." I said taking a seat at the table.

"Where is she anyway? A fancy boy?"

"That's what she said." Haley came with forks.

I'd seen her leave. She hadn't looked dressed for a date. More like she was off to see Mum and Dad. Donnie was a strange one. Always talking about sex. Always watching porn. And yet she'd never brought a single guy back to the house.

It niggled me a bit that she was probably fucking in a lay-by somewhere.

"I reckon she goes dogging." Haley laughed.

"No way. She wouldn't be able to resist telling us about it." Becca replied.

I remembered the tell-all evening.

"Are you sure? She didn't seem keen to tell us about her first time the other week."

"Yeah. That was pretty weird."

Haley shrugged.

"Who knows? Donnie's always been weird. The amount of guys she reckons she fucked, she should charge. She could have bought this house instead of renting."

I felt a pang of jealousy. I couldn't look at Donnie without wanting her and at every turn, I felt as though I was the only guy in the city that hadn't slept with her.

"You ever met any of them?"

They both glanced at each other as if expecting a great reveal from the other. There was nothing.

I ate my Chinese.

I'd chosen the right room. Or was it the wrong room? I suppose it depended on whether I wanted to sleep.

The giggling went on from next door for ages. Worse than normal. And no they weren't laughing at Friends on the TV.

It was normal for me to hear them. Generally, I put my earbuds in and tried to respect their privacy. Tonight, I couldn't. My imagination was running wild with what was happening on the other side of the wall with each new sound. When the grunting began I was in no doubt. That wasn't kissing and fondling. It was a full-on fucking session with that dong. And the cries of delight were coming from Haley.

In my mind, she was on her hands and knees and Becca was sporting the strap-on. I pictured them perfectly as my hand went into my pyjamas to nurse a hard cock, initially just rolling my foreskin back and forth as the squeals continued.

My slow rubbing became more of a stroke taking in my whole cock.

"Uh."

I shuddered as I touched my crown. Stickiness covered my fingers. I wasn't going to stop now. It had to happen.

In my head, I saw Haley's little tits wobbling beneath her. Becca thrusting her hips. Both of them sweating, red in the face with messy hair.

I pushed my pyjama bottoms down and stroked myself faster. A fucking house full of beautiful women and I was still wanking.

I rolled on my side, grabbed a tissue and lay listening as I tugged myself hoping I wouldn't cum too soon. I heard a gasp from Haley and it went quiet for a moment. I was ecstatic. I'd heard her cum. Fucking hell.

There was a lot of giggling, then the sounds began again. Subtly different. It was Becca on the receiving end of their new toy this time. I pumped my cock like my life depended on it. Now I wanted it done. I wanted to shoot my load to the hot sounds of a girl being fucked.

"Uhh."

My load exited into the carefully laid out tissue protecting the sheets just as Becca gave a betraying cry of 'fuuck'.

I eased back, just squeezing the last of my jiz from my softening cock. Next door, the sounds died away with a few last giggles and I guessed Haley's reticence at being fucked ... conventionally? Had passed.

It was silent as I cleaned myself up and disposed of the evidence. Seems they were satisfied for the night. So was I. As much as I could be alone. But I had to admit. I did feel a little guilty about getting off to them.

Downstairs the door opened. Donnie coming back from an evening of getting her pussy hammered. I wondered if she'd find the Chinese. It was hard to miss the smell.

I closed my eyes wishing for sleep to come as the guilty feelings turned to a soul searching at my being the only one not getting any. Christ. There were even times I'd thought about going back to Alison and asking for a repeat.

Sometimes I wondered what she thought about that evening. Not one word had ever passed between us about it. She was always friendly, and very defensive of me when I bickered with Mum if she was around. I took solace from the idea that she carried a sweet spot for me and it was just our reality that stopped anything more happening.

FIVE

"Watcha doing?"

"Nothing."

I was reading that was all.

Donnie snatched the book from me and looked at it snootily.

"Do you mind? I'm studying."

"The Wealth of ...

Jesus. Boring with a capital B."

"It's a little too intellectual for you. Stick to Fifty Shades."

"No argument from me on that one."

She did put the book down respectfully where I had feared it might be launched. I was finding it harder and harder to figure her out.

"So what do you want?"

"I'm bored." She did a childish stamping while swinging her limp arms.

"So what am I? Chief Entertainment Officer?"

"More like the Straight Man in a comedy act. Ernie to my Eric."

"You're not as funny as you think."

She dived into the sofa, bouncing.

"You're just too much of a nerd to appreciate it.

Get your head out of your books and join the world. Who knows. Perhaps you'll find a sweet little granny out there that wants a wrinkle chaser."

"Fuck off."

"Aw, Paulie. I'm just being realistic for you."

"I've dated girls my age thanks."

"And how many have you shagged? How many came back for a second helping?"

I coloured up refusing to respond. The answer was none and very few.

"Even your wet nurse only did it the once."

That hurt. Aside from what had happened, something I'd never once regretted, Alison was a big part of my life and I hated anyone bad-mouthing her. She was like an Aunt to me. A second mum. Someone who I'd always care about deeply even without that one special evening.

"We're not all motivated by what's between our legs you know."

I retrieved my book and leapt out of the chair intent on getting away from her.

"Bet you're motivated by what's between mine."

As I went up the stairs my tormenter followed. I could hear her behind me on the stairs.

Donnie followed me into my room before I could close the door. Respect each other's spaces had been one of her House Rules. She was ignoring that now but I held back my complaints. I let her look around. I didn't have anything to hide. Certainly, I imagined she was the one with secrets under her pillow she wouldn't want to share. Not me.

"What do you want?"

She wandered the room touching my stuff as she passed. She was the stylish, cool girl the others looked up to in one of those American teen movies. The one that was always a bitch to the nerds with her encouraging entourage sniggering behind her. I was that unfortunate nerd.

"Tidy.

I expected more mess."

"What are you now? The room police?

Can I see your warrant?"

Her eyes lifted to me and she gave me one of those smiles. The sort that seemed warm but hid a tease.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to see my warrant." She said in a purposefully sultry voice.

Then she looked at the wall behind me with sudden recognition.

"What's that?"

"That?" I said turning.

"It's an original Star Wars promotional poster from nineteen seventy-seven.

It's from our cinema, right here in town."

I was proud of it. Mint condition, framed, and carefully positioned so that the sun wouldn't fade its vibrant colours. Twelve years it'd hung on my wall across three homes.

"It's pussy repellent. That's what it is."

"It's valuable."

"To a ten-year-old."

"To a collector."

"You mean adult children who can't get any pussy."

Her eyes continued their wander, this time settling on my laptop.

"Care to show me your search history?"

"I'm fairly confident yours is more interesting."

"Hm. Probably. Mine isn't full of Star Wars and Doctor Who."

"We all know what yours is full of. You don't even hide it."

Again her attention came back to me. She stood closer and looked into my eyes.

"You're not bad-looking.

I can see why your Wet Nurse would have enjoyed riding your cock."

In some warped, unflattering way that was almost the biggest compliment she'd ever paid me.

Her eyes went to my groin and I felt myself rising to her tease. I willed her to look away before it showed.

"You wanna get naked and push our stuff together, don't you?

Take the old one eye to the optometrist?

Parallel park with me?"

For just a split second I wondered if she might.

"Not gonna happen." She snapped stepping back again.

Nope. No surprise there.

"I thought as much."

Donnie became more animated again, almost spinning around with her arms out.

"Try a Dirty Dancing poster. Or Pretty Woman. That might work.

No. Actually don't. I'll just think you're gay."

"Would you care?"

Again that penetrating look revealed nothing of her thoughts.

"I might. Haven't decided yet."

"Tease."

She stopped in the doorway and just stared at me again, confusing me with whatever was going through her head.

"I'll leave you with your tissues."

She actually winked at me.

As the door closed I looked around at the Kleenex box next to my bed and decided it should live in the drawer from now on.

"For fuck sake."

I didn't go down again until I heard the others returning. A slam of the door followed by girly squeals of excitement.

"Hi."

It was a fashion show in the living room. Paris, spring and summer collection.

Both were equally keen to show off their new clothes and I made approving comments as they were held up in turn.

Becca even waved her new bra and panties set at me.

"Want me to model it?"

"Dare you."

"Ha. Sorry. Only Haley gets to see me in that."

"What do you think of this?"

Haley held up her final purchase. The tiniest of red dresses that would cover nothing.

"I think Becca will like it."

Becca tweaked her bum making her jump.

"Oh. I do. I chose it."

Haley held it against herself looking down at how short it was. I hoped I was around when she went out in it.

"Hope you bought underwear as well."

"You think it's too short?"

Her eyes jumped to mine as if my opinion was important.

"It's fine." I reassured her.

I noticed Donnie was surprisingly quiet. She just stood in the background watching. Sometimes I just didn't get her. If I had to guess, it was as if she was jealous of their relationship.

"Okay. Show over."

Becca was collecting up her stuff.

"Whose turn to do dinner?"

"Mine." I held my hand up.

"Vegetable chilli and rice."

None of us were particularly adept at cooking, but I could make a mean chilli.

"I made it this morning. Just needs heating up and the rice doing."

I climbed off the sofa and headed for the kitchen.

"I'll help."

Donnie was right behind me.

"Thanks. You can chop some salad up while I do the rest."

"We're just gonna hang this lot up." Becca shouted over to us.

"Don't be long."

The two of them ran off carrying their bags, still behaving like naughty schoolchildren.

Donnie sniggered.

"Someone's getting a quick finger blast before dinner I reckon."

"Donnie."

"What?"

She turned around to look at me with an excited grin on her face.

"Didn't you see that look in Becca's eye? And they can't go four hours without it."

"True.

Only a little less than you."

I expected some comment about my managing years in the wilderness but surprisingly nothing came back. If anything she looked to be doing a little soul-searching and I regretted my little dig.

I used microwaveable rice. Two packets as the chilli warmed on the stove.

"You want the salad in a bowl?"

"Yeah. Everyone can help themselves then.

For a moment I watched her. She looked domesticated. Like she could be someone's partner one day. And as much as I hated her on occasions, it still left me disappointed it would never be me.

Dinner was on the table by the time the other two came back. Was it my imagination or did Haley look a little red in the face? And I swear Donnie was virtually grinning at me with her eyes when she saw me looking.

"Mmm. Looks delicious." Becca said.

I didn't doubt that was the second time in the last twenty minutes she'd said something similar.

I dug into my chilli. It was the hottest thing I was going to taste any time soon.

SIX

Summer came with a bang. The average temperatures of spring gave way to a sudden heatwave overnight and the garden became the focus of attention. It wasn't worthy of Monty Dom. Just a patch of grass I cut every couple of weeks with an old petrol mower. And a few trees and shrubs.

But suddenly, with the sun burning down it became Bondi Beach. Haley and Becca pulled the contents of the old shed apart to reach some dusty sun loungers and dragged them up to the patio.

"Come on. Get yer trunks on." Haley demanded as I watched them setting out the fold-up loungers.

"This'll do. We're not overlooked near the house." Becca declared glancing over the fence to check on the neighbouring houses.

To be honest I wasn't much for laying out in the sun. I bored easily and it's impossible to read. The sun always reflected off the pages and hurt my eyes. But what I did see was a chance to see the girls stripped down to very little. I ran upstairs to find something suitable.

I regretted the bathing shorts as soon as I stepped into the garden. Two beautiful girls laid out with acres of tanning, sweaty flesh had an immediate and undeniable effect on my cock.

Seeing Becca's hand reach across to tenderly toy around Haley's flimsy top which hardly hid the promise of those enticing tits didn't help subdue my imagination.

I grabbed another lounger and setting it out, I lay face down and closed my eyes.

"It's lovely out here." Haley said wistfully without purpose.

"I hope it stays like this. I want a tan." Becca added.

"Shame about the white bits."

"Don't complain. I'm a ginger. You're gonna have to look at all my blotches and freckles.

I listened to them. I wouldn't have minded looking at Haley's freckles. Or Becca's white bits. Sadly neither of them would want to look at my pecs no matter how bronzed they were.

"I'm only interested in your pink bits." I heard Becca say before they started giggling.

After that, they went quiet and I found myself drifting into a snooze as my back warmed. Not quite sleep. Not quite awake. That in-between place where dreams came but you were aware of them.

My thoughts were a jumble but memories of Alison and my one moment of sexual achievement rose to the fore no matter how much I fought against it. I gave in and let the images come.

123456...8