The Housewife's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And why is that?"

"Because I am your slave."

"And why are you my slave?"

Madison didn't know what to say. She got here because he had blackmailed her. But he had given her the chance to leave. She had chosen to stay. She had wondered why she had done that, but all of her long talks with the man's wife had given her the answer.

"You fulfill a need I have always had. You make me feel things, things that I guess I need to feel."

"And what needs and feelings are those? The need to be treated like a slut? The need to live like the little whore you know you are? The need to be used as nothing more than a tool for my pleasure?"

Not long ago, the abrupt change in the man's tone would have concerned and confused her. Now, she knew it was just part of the package deal that she had signed up for.

The kind words and easy conversation that her Master had just shared with her were more common these days. But they were still the exception, not the rule. Madison wasn't sure she was upset by that.

Now, the cruel words were like Pavlov's bell. Madison felt her mind move into 'slave mode'. "I don't fully know, Master. I think there is more to it than that." She felt the man move off of her.

"Oh really, is this what you need?"

Madison felt a sharp pain on her ass. She didn't recognize the sensation. It was a sharp pain, clearly from a fairly very small instrument. It stung enough it was hard to tell, but it felt like something only an inch or two by an inch or two where it made contact.

Her mind stopped wondering what it was as three more blows rained down in quick succession. Madison found that she wanted to speak, but didn't know what to say.

Several more blows fell, moving around her ass a bit as they did so. She was surprised to find that she didn't cry out. A sudden exhale and low hum were the only sounds that came out of her as she was hit.

She was anticipating several more when she felt a hand slap the bottom of her ass cheek. Several more followed. With her ass already so abused they stung more than they had before, but they were still far more enjoyable than what she had just endured.

"Does my little slut need more? Should I go get a flogger, a whip perhaps? Would that make you happy? Should we add some cuts and bruises to that beautiful red little ass? I would love to see you explain those to your husband."

Why did he have to go there? She had just started to lose herself in the moment, but his words brought her back. She tried to remember where she was and forget about her husband.

"No, Master. I know I am yours and you can do what you want with me. But I do not need more. I don't enjoy the pain. That was more than enough for me."

"What? Are you sure about that? It seemed like you enjoyed it to me. Well, if I stop, what will you do for me?"

Madison didn't know what to say. She was already stuck doing whatever he wanted. Her Master expected an answer, however. "Whatever you want, Master. You know I am yours for the weekend."

She felt his fingers enter her again. "You're mine until I let you go, not just for a single weekend. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Master, I am your slave."

"My slave for how long?"

The first thing that popped into her head was 'between one and five years', but she knew that wasn't the right answer.

"Until you release me."

"...and if I decide not to release you?" His fingers slipped out of her as he asked.

"Then I am your slave forever." Madison loved hearing those words come out of her mouth. She could admit that to herself now. She knew however that this was all an act, a 'scene' for her benefit. That made all the difference in the world for her ability to accept herself for saying things like this.

"Good, I'm glad you realize that."

As her Master began to unfasten all of her restraints her mind continued to mull over her situation. She found that she was glad that this would all be over someday. But she also found that she was glad that it wouldn't be any time soon. She was glad that she had made her choice and that there was no way out.

This was something that she needed to experience. She knew there would be days she would regret her decision. Naomi had made that clear to her repeatedly until she was sure the younger woman understood.

She had experienced many of those days as this first started. And who knows, maybe some of those days would come this weekend. Those days didn't change the way she felt though, they didn't change her need to feel this way. What did that say about her?

She thought about her vows to her husband. She still didn't like thinking about what she was doing to him, but she realized now that she better understood those vows as well.

She loved him. Very early in the relationship, she had known he was the one for her. They were still a young couple. She knew from looking around at others however that even the best relationships went through bad times. They stayed together because they knew that in the long term, the person was worth it; the relationship was worth it.

Was this that different?

She didn't have time to answer that question before her Master led her to the cage in the corner and ushered her inside. She felt that familiar tingle as he closed and locked it.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I am hungry. I'm going to go get something to eat." The man laughed. "I would offer you some, but I do love that tight little body of yours. You sit here and think about how grateful you are to be my slave. When I get back I am sure we can find something for you to do with that pretty little mouth."

"Yes Master, my mouth..." Madison felt the sudden need to correct herself. "...your mouth will be waiting for you. It looks forward to pleasing you."

The man laughed, seemingly more good-natured than it had since her ordeal officially started. "Well, I'm glad to know your mouth is sentient in its own right. I guess I have two slaves."

She smiled as he turned and went up the stairs.

Chapter 4

Madison wasn't sure how long she sat in the cage. It seemed like quite a long time, but there was something about being naked in someone else's house, waiting to perform oral sex on him, that threw off her sense of time.

Eventually, she heard the door open, then footsteps. She found herself grateful he was returning. She had discovered over the past weeks that she enjoyed when her master used her mouth -- even when there wasn't anything in it for her to look forward to afterward.

After releasing her from the cage he led her over to the strange pipes. These were different than the contraption she had seen upstairs. Those had all connected, and the weight of it all kept her firmly in place.

These on the other hand were in several distinct sections. There were several pipes on one end that were connected, but then on the other side, there were three pipes that stood alone. They stood atop a strange-looking table, if 'table' was even the right word. It was made of wood, only about a foot or two off the ground.

She climbed up onto the table and got onto all fours as her Master instructed. As she did she couldn't help but notice that two of the sections of pipe had holes for hands. The tall middle section would be about the right height for her head and had a pad on the bottom bar.

Madison felt herself getting excited.

She looked down, trying to figure out the back sections of the pipe. They remained a mystery, but she did notice a fair number of holes in the table. The sections of pipe were all connected to wide, round pieces at the bottom. She didn't see any screws in them, but the metal bars were somehow attached to the table.

Madison's Master put down two small foam pads close to halfway up the table, just below the front supports of the back section of pipe that she knew now must somehow be for her legs.

The man then roughly grabbed her left thigh. He positioned it on the foam pad. This placed it between two metal bars just wide enough for her leg. He then did the same to her right thigh.

Madison found herself hoping he would allow his hands to go higher and caress her very wet sex. Something about this device and what he was about to do to her excited her in a way she could now admit to herself but didn't fully understand.

There was something about the mixture of the known and unknown. She knew he was going to restrain her and use her mouth, but she had no idea of how this contraption worked, what it would feel like. She also didn't know what else he might do. And something about his odd silence made it that much more exciting. She had nothing to distract her from her predicament.

Bill then took her left foot and positioned it so that it was resting on a bar behind her, thankfully with a foam pad over it. She looked back to see there were bars at about a 45-degree angle attached to the sides of the bar her foot rested on.

She watched as her master attached another bar to the top of them. This bar was just above her heel. She could see her foot, toes pointed down at about a 45-degree angle, heel locked in place. She might have been able to slip her foot through the gap if she moved her leg backward and pointed her toes straight back, but she wouldn't have bet on it. And he wasn't done.

After doing the same to the other foot, he put his hand on her ass and shoved her forward. The set of bars that trapped her thighs had another bar connecting them on the front side. Her legs now rested against it. He attached another bar to the backside of them.

There was no room for her legs to move side to side at all, but there was a surprising about of room for her to lean forward and backward. It wasn't enough for her to lift her leg and straighten her foot enough to escape, however, not that she had any desire to do that.

He then took her hands and guided them through the gaps in the set of unconnected pipes. Her palms were flat on the table as he added the last bar, trapping them in place. The pipes were offset so that the gap was a diamond shape instead of a square or rectangle, which she now realized did a much better job of trapping her wrist.

Lastly, he guided her head forward and between the bars in front of her. These were also at an angle, but a smaller one, perhaps 30 degrees. She rested her chin on the padded bar without being asked.

The man then backed away. He was behind her, but she could feel him looking at her. He then came forward and lifted her head and adjusted the padded bar. When he lowered her back down she found that she now rested on it comfortably with her hands fully extended.

She hadn't even considered that before the adjustment her elbows had been bent to get her low enough to rest on the bar, or what that might have been like to hold for a long period.

Her Master now attached the bar that connected the pair on either side of her head. It trapped her safely, but far more effectively than she had imagined it could. It felt like it had two parts. The first was flat and sat behind her head, almost even with the bottom of her ears, preventing her from moving her head back. Another bar felt like it went across the top of her back, preventing it from rising.

Her Master disappeared from her view. She instinctively tried to see where he was going before realizing her head couldn't move. While she waited, Madison found herself wondering what she looked like right now.

She almost laughed when she saw Bill circle in front of her with a camera. Oh, how she had changed in the last month or two. Before, the camera had caused terror and embarrassment. Now she found that she was grateful she would likely get a chance to see what she looked like trapped in this contraption.

After a few minutes of him circling her with the camera, she saw her Master return to directly in front of her. His cock was already rock hard.

"I hope you are better at this than you were taking a spanking," he said as he leaned his pelvis forward and entered her mouth.

The words stung as much as anything he had done to her ass. They distracted her and prevented her from concentrating on what she was doing. Then she remembered his previous words about how he would say things he didn't mean.

That allowed her to push her thoughts aside and focus on pleasing him. It was fortunate because before she knew it she was choking as he forced himself deeper into her.

Somehow this felt different than similar encounters in the past. He was a strong man and had no trouble controlling her when he held the back of her head during times like this. Still, she felt she could at least resist that. She had a little bit of control. Now she had none. There was no give to her restraints other than a bit from the foam pads.

"Oh stop, you know you enjoy taking my whole cock."

Despite his words, when he heard her struggling he would ease up temporarily. Madison was grateful for that. She had grown used to blow jobs on this man, even started to enjoy them despite herself. She had yet to find a way to do anything but hate when he insisted on this.

She did everything she could to make him cum as soon as possible, but it seemed like the older man lasted longer this way than a more traditional blow job.

"Madison, you are such a dirty little slut. Look at you, naked, helpless, on all fours. I could bring in a dozen men for you to suck off and you'd enjoy every second of it wouldn't you?"

Madison was glad she was presently unable to speak because the idea disgusted her. That wasn't who she was. She had a relationship with her husband and a relationship with this man. That was enough for her. She finally felt complete.

"I bet you would enjoy everyone watching you as well."

Madison didn't want anyone to find out what she did with this man, but she had to admit something about that idea did appeal to her. It seemed like something she would hate in real life, but in theory, sounded intriguing.

Oddly, that thought caused her to suddenly notice the sounds she was making. She didn't know how to describe them, but now that she was aware of them they were turning her on.

Madison was imagining a room full of people watching them as he came deep in her throat.

The older man stayed there for a few seconds. Then, on the way out, he used her mouth to wipe off the last of his cum. He then proceeded back upstairs without another word.

Something about this bothered Madison. She knew what she was here for. She was starting to be ok with admitting that she enjoyed it. But still, couldn't he have at least stayed and talked with her?

She would have preferred that he touched her. It didn't matter how, just a caress would do. Failing that just his presence, just some words would have been okay. Hell, she would have preferred that he strap her to the table again and spank the ass whose pain she was suddenly aware of again.

But now, she just felt lonely. Why was that? He had left for dinner. That hadn't bothered her. But then she had been anticipating what would come next. Now she had just made him cum.

Still, she knew what she was to him. What did she expect, snuggling?

A short time later he reappeared, clothed now. He began releasing her from her restraints, still unusually quiet. The silent treatment was starting to get to her.

When she was finally free he spoke.

"You can go. I won't be needing you anymore this weekend."

She was shocked. She had freed up her whole weekend, taken the day off of work. She had worried about what he might do to her.

"I'm sorry, Master?"

"You heard me, go home. I'll put everything back in order down here. You can see yourself out."

"Master, did I do something wrong? If I did I'm sorry." She didn't know what else to say.

"I'm done with this conversation. Not one more word you will be punished, and you will NOT like it. Now go."

Madison walked up the stairs fighting back tears. What on earth was wrong with her? A few weeks ago she had just wanted out. She was given an out and said that she wanted to stay. She had been afraid of what he might do to her this weekend. She didn't think her poor ass could take any more. But when there was no more, she was crushed.

She continued thinking as she began putting on her clothes in the garage. Was this an addiction? She should have been happy to survive the weekend, shouldn't she? Now she wouldn't have to worry about her husband wondering why she didn't answer the phone and finding out her secret.

And she was still his slave, just done for the weekend -- right? He didn't say to leave forever. Suddenly she worried maybe she had displeased him enough for this whole experience to be over.

And then the only thing that might be able to console her happened. Naomi entered the garage. She suddenly realized how badly she wanted to speak to her.

"Naomi, he sent me home."

"I heard. I wouldn't worry about it."

"I don't understand what I did! Did I not take enough when he was spanking me? He asked if I enjoyed it and I answered. I...I probably could have taken more if he was that upset with me for wanting to stop."

"Madison, stop. You owe him honestly. Never apologize for telling the truth. He needs to know what you are thinking and feeling."

"But...is he just disappointed in me? In the fact that I didn't like it more? Or maybe...maybe I didn't do a good job pleasing him?" Despite adoring the older woman, Madison still had trouble using words like "sex" or "blow job" in front of her Master's wife.

"As I said, I wouldn't worry about it. I love him, but my husband is a strange one. He does odd things sometimes. And he enjoys playing with people's emotions. I'm sure that is all this is."

Madison could hear the concern in Naomi's voice. She was lucky to have such a good friend. "Do you think so? Do you think he is just playing with me?"

Naomi smiled at her. "Just trust me, Madison. I know it hurts, but try not to worry about it. Go get some food. Go to a restaurant you enjoy and treat yourself. Enjoy it and try to put this out of your mind."

"Oh, and call your husband. He called. He's all settled in at his hotel. It's right next to a Barnes and Noble so he is going to head over there to find something to read, but I'm sure he'd rather talk to you."

"Oh, you talked to him?"

"Yes, I answered it. I think he was pretty excited about the trip. He was rather chatty. He is a remarkably sweet man, very eager to please, just like his wife."

Madison laughed. "Yes, he really is. And I do trust you. I'll go out and find something to eat. Do you want to come?"

"I wish I could, but I have other things I need to do, and you need to call your husband."

Madison wanted to point out she could talk to him when she got home. But she knew the woman was just politely excusing herself.

"Ok then, I'll talk to you later."

"Of course. Seriously, go out to eat, treat yourself, relax. You'll thank me for it later. I promise." With that, the older woman leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. There was nothing sexual about it. It was friendly, and Madison appreciated it. She determined to take the woman's advice.

Chapter 5

Madison felt strange sitting in a restaurant by herself, and she normally would have felt bad talking on the phone in a public place like this. Fortunately, it was 2 pm and the place was dead. She called her husband as she waited for her food.

He answered right away. "Hey hon, how are you girls doing?"

"Oh, we're fine. Sorry I couldn't talk earlier."

"Oh, that's ok. I didn't have much to say, just checking in. And it gave me a chance to talk to Naomi. I like her."

"Ya, she's great."

"Uh, she's not great? Is everything ok with you guys?"

Madison suddenly realized how distracted she was. Her disappointment must be coming through in her voice.

"No, no, she really is great. I'm glad I met her. Everything is fine. Sorry, I'm just in a weird mood today. I'm just getting lunch right now. I thought she would be joining me but something came up."