The Housewife's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What must everyone think of this? Would she get in trouble for doing something like this in the office? She suddenly wondered if this sort of thing had happened before. Maybe everyone was used to this by now?

Right as they were walking out, Madison heard her boss behind her. "Master, will you be requiring me as well?"

What the hell?

Her Master withdrew his hand and looked up at the older woman. "Hm...the more the merrier. Let's go."

Madison was appalled. This couldn't be!

And with that, Madison awoke. After a second or two of confusion, she found that she was profoundly relieved. How strange, it was just like a dream where you wake up just as you are about to die.

She moved around and found that she was not restrained. Suddenly fearful again she reached up to feel her neck. The collar was still there. All was right with the world. How odd that she had gone from just wanting this to all end to being terrified that it might have.

The house was silent. She was tempted to go see where everyone was, but somehow that didn't feel right. She just laid there thinking about the previous night as her fingers felt their way along the collar.

She had said a lot of things the previous night, a lot of very serious things. She had probably been caught up in the moment, but she found that she didn't regret them. That surprised her a little bit. It wouldn't have surprised her if she felt her old friends: regret, shame, and guilt, but they just weren't there.

She had meant everything she had said.

She didn't want to lose her husband, but she knew that she couldn't end this. Yes, she had agreed to two years, but she had already discovered that she was anxious about what would happen when that time was up. She wondered if she would still feel the same way in another year, but she couldn't picture her feelings changing.

She was almost sure she wouldn't be ready for this to end. What did that mean for her? She did love her husband, and there is no way she would ever leave him. The two of them were meant for each other, she still felt that was true.

But if he couldn't accept this side of her...well, she knew she would never leave her Master either, even if he would let her out of her agreement, which she assumed that he would but sincerely hoped that he wouldn't.

For now, none of that mattered. She would worry about that if and when it became an issue. Even then, her mind was made up. She knew how she felt about both men, she would never leave them. She couldn't control what her husband might do, and she certainly couldn't control her Master. Whatever would be, would be.

She heard someone enter and turned to see Naomi. At least she would have Naomi to help guide her through this.

"Good Morning. How are you feeling today?"

Madison knew that she didn't mean physically. She paused, trying to formulate an answer. "Honestly, I'm not sure how to describe it. It's a good feeling though. I feel...oddly at peace."

The older woman smiled. "I'm glad to hear it. So you were OK with Randy and Tessa last night? I know Tessa is a lot to take sometimes, but you can trust her. And she is fiercely loyal. You wouldn't know it, but she is as protective as they come. Anyone who starts trouble with one of her friends will regret it."

"I don't doubt it. Yes, I am glad they were there. And I'm glad to know them both. I could tell that she means well. She just has a different sense of humor."

Naomi laughed. "You can say that again. So I take it from you saying you are at peace that you are OK with your decision?"

"Oh yes, my decision was made before last night. That just made it a bit more official. This is who I am. You helped me see that, and I will always be grateful. The only thing that changed is that I think I finally accepted that."

"I used to hate those feelings that I had. I spent years trying to ignore them. I know I've told you that I had accepted them, but I hadn't. I had accepted that I was your husband's slave. I had given in to letting myself experience this. But I didn't accept...that I was the type of person who wanted this."

"I felt bad for feeling the way that I did. I felt like this was ... I don't know ... an adventure? That's not right. It felt like an indulgence. It felt like it was something that I shouldn't have, but I was going to splurge and let myself have it, at least for a while."

"But now, it doesn't seem like something I am doing. It feels like who I am. It's a part of me. I guess I already knew that, but now ... it just seems different. I love that part of me. I'm glad that I am this way."

Naomi reached out and hugged her. "You don't know how happy that makes me. There is no greater gift and self-acceptance. You are a very special young woman. I'm glad you finally see that."

Despite being naked, Madison was grateful for the embrace. "I couldn't have done it without you. I felt like there were two of me before. There was Madison the loving wife, and Madison the slave. Now I know that they are one and the same. I am a person who needs love and affection and wants to have the white picket fence and beautiful family. But also need the sense of purpose I get from belonging to someone. I like to feel used. I like to feel like I have no control. And there is nothing wrong with that."

Naomi finally broke the embrace. She looked Madison straight in the eyes. "You are absolutely right. There isn't."

Madison laughed. "Who would have thought the title of 'slave' could be so empowering."

"Indeed. Now, you have a decision to make. If you would like, you can go home, clean yourself up, and get everything ready for your husband's return. Or if you prefer, you can stay here until it is time to pick him up."

"I warn you though, I think you have worn out my husband. If you stay it might not be as exciting as the last few days. He might end up making you clean the floor with a toothbrush or something."

Madison laughed.

"Ok, maybe not a toothbrush, but he mentioned he had no plans for your today. He offered to have you clean the house so I don't have to later. I hate to admit it, but I considered picking your husband up myself so that you could stay a bit longer and do the job right. I really should make the man help, but we've been together long enough for me to know that just isn't going to happen. You know what they say...if you want the job done right..."

"Have your slave do it?"

"Ha, maybe. You would be surprised though. Some slaves are useless outside the bedroom. Some of them even do a bad job on purpose hoping for 'punishment'."

"I can't imagine anyonewantingto be punished. I can't seem to get used to those. I just hope to tolerate them."

"That is probably for the best. In any case, it's almost 11:00. You need to decide what to do. What will it be?"

Madison thought for a second. "Do I have to, to decide I mean? I do appreciate you guys giving me the choice. I appreciate you living up to your word about respecting my relationship. But it would be my preference for you guys to decide."

Naomi looked surprised. "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes, I want what you guys want, I really do. I belong to my Master. This weekend seemed to be about teaching me what that means, and it's not over yet. And I owe you a debt I can never repay. My preference is you guys' preference. I'm not just saying that."

"Did you find a safe place for the pictures? You don't need to move them before he gets home?"

Madison had forgotten all about those. "Yes, they are safe. I don't think I have ever seen him go through the bedding drawers. They are as safe there as anywhere"

Madison reached out and patter the smaller woman on the head. "Hm...well then, I think it's important for you to be there to greet your husband. I know how much he means to you. But until then, you will stay. Let's get you something to eat so you can get busy."

The three ate together. When they were done, her Master disappeared and left his wife to give Madison her instructions. She spent the next several hours busily cleaning the couple's home. She found she enjoyed the sense of purpose it gave her, and it was a chance to explore the home and better understand the people who lived there.

Before long, it was time to go. Naomi returned her clothes, smelling as if they had been cleaned at some point. For a split second, she wondered if her husband would think anything of her wearing the same clothes as when she dropped him off.

She knew that wouldn't happen though. The odds of him noticing were low. If he did she could just say she decided to wear them again. It would be a lie, and she hated to lie to them. But suddenly her feeling of being found out had greatly diminished.

Naomi had said that at some point he would be ready to be told what she had been doing. She hoped that was true. If that never happened, he was still bound to find out at some point. When he did, he would have to accept it, to accept who she was, or not.

She might have come into this less than willingly, scared and afraid. But now it was her decision. It was not a decision she took lightly, and thus not a decision she would second guess. Her days of wondering about every little choice she made were over. She made the one decision that mattered, and she was confident it was the right one. Everything else was up to the other people in her life.

She was grateful to have a husband who truly loved her. She was grateful to have a Master to make many of her day-to-day decisions so that she didn't have to worry about them. She was grateful to have Naomi as her best friend, her mentor. It was amazing how far she had come in such a short time.

This was her life now. She would never again apologize for being who she was and feeling the things she felt. Her journey had been a crazy one. It was hard to believe everything that had happened. But it had happened, and after a lifetime of hesitation, she embraced it.