The Housewife's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was pretty much all true. It still felt wrong to say. She was misleading her husband, keeping secrets from him. She was sitting here talking to him, but disappointed that she wasn't being fucked and used by another man. This was one of those times where she suddenly felt that there was something very wrong with her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. That's a late lunch. You must have been waiting for her for a while."

No, I was busy getting my ass beaten and sucking a guy off, the smart-ass voice in her head said.

The more rational part of her answered more appropriately. "It's fine. I'm sure I will see her later. So how are you getting settled?"

Her husband then proceeded to tell her much the same thing that he had told Naomi. She tried her best to act interested, to try to forget her disappointment. She must have pulled it off because he no longer seemed concerned about her.

Finally, her food arrived, and her husband took that as his cue to hang up. They said their goodbyes and I love yous as they always did. That made Madison feel worse yet again, but she reminded herself that she wasn't lying. She really did love him. What Naomi said was true. Keeping secrets was wrong, but the things she was doing didn't mean that she loved him any less.

She continued to mull over her situation as she ate, wondering what she could do for the weekend to distract herself from the disappointment she was feeling. She didn't come up with any great ideas. She didn't want to bother Naomi, but she made up her mind to call her later tonight. Maybe she really would be free to do something. It was worth a shot.

Madison finished her meal, paid, and drove home. It wasn't a long drive, but for some reason, it felt noticeably lonely.

She pulled into the garage. As she entered the house she decided to go for a run. That always took her mind off of things. She walked through the kitchen around to the stairs to go up and change.

When she reached the stairs, she stopped dead in her tracks. There, on the bottom step, was a full-page picture of her in her Master's garage, naked and spread eagle on her car's hood.

On the next step was her kneeling on the floor, his cum all over her face.

On the third step, Madison saw herself on a leash with her Master's cock in her mouth. She didn't even realize that one had been taken.

Then there was an early picture, Madison in her own house, playing with her pussy with the toys her Master had sent.

What the fuck was going on? How on earth were these in her house? She grabbed the pictures and started up the steps. Part of her wanted to scoop them all up as quickly as possible, as if her husband was due home any minute.

But he wasn't. And her curiosity got the better of her. She looked at each one as she ascended the stairs.

She saw herself naked on all fours, bent over with a bright red ass, tied up and penetrated by her Master. There was even one of her tied to the table she had only been introduced to today.

When she got to the top of the stairs she saw a few more pictures. They seemed to be leading to her bedroom. She grabbed them one by one as she made her way.

When she entered her bedroom she saw a manilla envelope right in the center of her bed. She opened it and found a note.

Dear Madison, at your Master's request, I took your things and made a copy of your house key. He wanted to surprise you with these mementos of your time with him. He demands that you keep them hidden in your house at all times. You can use this envelope to store them in.

As soon as you read this and find a place to store the pictures, you will immediately drive back to our house and tell your Master where you put them. At any time he or I may use the key I made to come over and check to verify they are where you said they were.

If you ever need to move them for any reason, you will either tell him in advance or let him know immediately afterward. If we ever find that they are not where you said they were, they will be put on the internet for everyone to see.

Madison felt a familiar tingle surge through her, that odd mixture of excitement and fear. She gathered up all of the pictures and went to put them in the envelope. As she did, she noticed another note, this one folded in half.

Madison,

Bill told me that he plans to act as if you disappointed him. Please realize that despite what he might say sometimes, he has never been anything but pleased with you and your progress. He has never had a slave nearly as attractive, genuine, and dedicated as you are.

I know finding this here must be a shock. It might feel like he is trying to ruin your life, but I have faith that you will find a good hiding place for these. I promise that neither of us will ever show up here and let ourselves in when someone might be home. And we will never use the key to rob you or hurt you guys in any way.

I know the note says to hurry back, but if you haven't already, take a few minutes to get some food in you. You will need it. He has big plans for you this weekend. And if you don't mind, take one more piece of advice from me.

I know you struggle with guilt and shame about what you are doing. I have talked to your husband and honestly do believe that this will all work out well. Please trust me on this.

Either way though, try not to do that this weekend, just let go and live in the moment. If you ever find yourself feeling bad, just start reciting "I am proud to be a slave" or "I am my Master's slave" or something along those lines in your head until you forget anything exists outside of our walls.

Thank you for making my husband so happy and being such a good friend to me. Now go have fun.

Naomi

PS, please don't mention this second note to my husband, this is just between us.

Bless that woman. She always knew what Madison needed to hear. Arriving at home to find that someone else had been in your house was terrifying. If they could get in once, they could do it again.

The pictures had excited her, turned her on. The thought of having them hidden in her house seemed wrong, but oh so erotic.

The first note had been a turn-on, but without Naomi, she would have assumed that it was the beginning of the end for her, the start of a plot to ruin her life. Fortunately, she knew Naomi and trusted her completely. She probably would have calmed down and realized everything was fine even without the second note, just by way of having the woman in her life.

But that second note didn't just reassure her that she could trust them. It touched on all of her insecurities. She felt tremendous relief at finding out that she hadn't displeased the man she had given her body to.

And of course, the woman had mentioned her feelings of guilt and shame. She was glad for the reassurance and advice. Her first reaction to this surprise had been arousal, followed quickly by relief that her weekend wasn't over yet after all. That had been followed quickly by guilt.

But it was all going to be okay. She looked around for a good hiding place for the pictures. She finally settled on a dresser in the back of her walk-in closet. She wrapped the envelope in an old blanket they no longer used and put it into a drawer with some other bedding supplies that they never used anymore.

It wasn't the greatest hiding spot, but it would do for now. She was in a hurry to get back. She wasn't sure if that was due to looking forward to what he had in store or worry that he would be angry that she hadn't gone straight home.

It didn't matter. The important thing was that her weekend wasn't over just yet. She got back into her car and drove back to see what her Master had in store for her.

Chapter 6

Her Master met her in the garage. He opened the door before she had even started to undress. "Took you long enough."

"I'm sorry, Master. I didn't go straight home. I came as soon as I read your note."

"And did you follow my instructions?"

"Yes, Master. The pictures are in a drawer in my walk-in closet, the second from the bottom. They are wrapped in a blanket."

"Good girl. Any time you move them you will tell me immediately. I will check to see that they are where they should be. You have no privacy from me. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Master." Madison still worried about what would happen if her neighbors saw a stranger going into her house. Would they call the police? Would they ask her husband about it? But those were problems for another day.

"Good, any day that you don't serve me in person, I want you to take those pictures out and look at them -- each and every one of them -- to remind you of what you are and who you belong to. Will you do that for me?"

"Of course, Master." The young woman wondered why he asked instead of ordering. Was it because he couldn't know if she had followed his instruction or not?

"Good girl. Now, undress for me. That body belongs to me, and I have big plans for it."

Despite growing used to serving this man, Madison felt herself shaking from anticipation as she undressed.

He led her back into the house and down to the basement. He had her lie on her stomach on a small table in the middle of the room. She saw a video recorder directly in front of her. Her Master turned it on and then went to grab a large spool of sturdy-looking rope.

Tying her up turned out to be a long process. She grew more and more excited as she found herself more and more restrained, as her Master manipulated her body to get the rope around her.

He had her kneel upright on the table. He had her lay back down on her stomach and back. Sometimes he would grab her and shift the small woman from one end of the table to the other, or rotate her.

Before she knew it, there was rope both above and below her breasts. There was rope around her upper chest, around her stomach. There was a loop around her shoulders, circling her upper trap by her neck and then around through her armpits.

Next, her arms were tied behind her back, full extended so that they rested down on the upper part of her still sore ass. Then came her feet. She was back on her stomach when her master pulled her legs up so that he could tie her lower legs to her thighs.

It was all very intricate, almost artistic. She found herself wishing she understood how it worked. She couldn't grasp how all the different lengths connected, how the knots secured her so thoroughly without being too tight and cutting off circulation.

But most of all, she found herself wanting to know why the major anchor points were all looped around a hook in the ceiling. She wasn't going anywhere regardless.

Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long for her answer. The older man finished and then removed the table from underneath her.

Suddenly all of her weight was held by the ropes. She just dangled there, in mid-air. She almost felt like a very erotic fairy, floating along waiting to be used. She could feel the texture of the rope all over her body. She felt her small breasts squeezing out from between the loops of rope surrounding them.

She felt more like a sex object than she ever had before, and she loved it.

Her Master backed away to admire his handiwork. "You look amazing." He sounded very sincere, almost in awe. That made her feel as special as anything she could remember, with him or with anyone.

"How does that feel? Is anything too tight?"

"No Master, it feels...fine. I don't know how to describe it, but I very much like this."

He laughed. "I very much like it as well, but probably for a very different reason."

Madison saw his cock start to harden as he moved in front of her. She lifted her neck, knowing what came next.

He put his hands behind her head as he entered her mouth. She did her best to please him, but it was rather awkward. She rocked back and forth, guided by his hands. Her neck began to tire much sooner than she would have expected.

He must have known because after a minute or two he backed off and circled behind her. She didn't dare speak for fear of ruining the mood. That was an odd thought, and she didn't fully understand it. All she knew was that now wasn't the time for words.

She felt fingers on her sex, then felt him push into her. She listed forwarded a bit as he did.

Then, as he started to thrust, she felt herself start to rock back and forth. She felt the ropes move a bit around her, not quite hurting, just a mild burn in places as it rubbed back and forth on her skin.

"How do you like that, girl?" he asked without pausing his thrusting.

"I like it, Master. I like it very much." Madison knew that she wasn't lying, wasn't just playing along. Those days were behind her, or at least for now. This was where she needed to be. This is what she needed to be doing, hanging from the ceiling of this older man while he fucked her.

"I thought you might. You're quite the little slut, aren't you?"

Madison thought for just a split second. "Only for you, Master."

"Ah yes, you are MY slut, my little toy. How does that make you feel?"

Again she had to think, this time longer. "It makes me feel good, Master. It makes me feel wanted, appreciated. It seems to give me purpose."

She couldn't see the man, as he behind her busily ramming into her, but she felt that she could feel him smile.

"That's a good answer, slave. You do have a purpose, to please me. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Master. My purpose is to please you." She felt the need to say more but didn't know what else to say.

"You don't know it yet, but you are mine forever. I may let you go someday, but you won't be able to leave. You will just come running right back. You need this. You need me. Isn't that right?"

"I'm starting to think that is true, Master." Madison wanted to mention her talks with Naomi, and what she had learned, how she had grown, but somehow that just didn't feel right. "I know I came into this reluctantly, but I made my choice, and I am glad I am here."

She felt his hands on her hips as he slowed his pumping to a crawl, seeming to savor it. The reduced speed gave him time to push into her for all he was worth. It was uncomfortable, but somehow enjoyably.

"I'm glad you are here too. I'm glad you are MY slut. You are far and away the best slave I have had. You were born for this. I should call your parents and thank them for making such a perfect little fuck-toy for me."

Madison felt flattered, honored, and amazingly turned on at the thought of him talking to her parents. If that had been a threat, it would have been terrifying. But as an idea, it was the most erotic thing she had heard in some time.

She could just picture it. This older man, closer to her parent's age than hers, telling her parents all the things he did to her. They wouldn't believe it. She pictured him doing those things to her then and there just to prove his words.

What horrible, deviant thoughts. She knew they were wrong. She didn't know why they were even entering her mind. Where were they coming from? She had no desire to ever live out these thoughts, but in the safety of her imagination -- she adored the thought of everyone she knew seeing who she really was.

Her Master had increased his tempo again, she hadn't even noticed until she heard him grunting. She felt him spill into her.

"Oh, that is the sound of a contented slave. You liked that, did you? Was that what you needed? You needed my seed inside of you?"

Madison suddenly realized she had been completely oblivious to whatever noises she might have been making. She wondered just how caught up she had been and if she had embarrassed herself.

After a brief silence she gave the only answer that would be acceptable, "Yes Master, that was just what I needed." Despite not being completely comfortable with her feelings, she felt like the words were true.

"I bet I know what else you need."

Madison felt the man withdraw. She was oddly fascinated by the residual rocking her body did as it came to rest on the ropes. It was like an erotic swing.

A second later she heard the distinctive sound of a vibrator. She turned her head in the direction of the sound and felt her whole body swing a bit again.

"Is this what my girl needs?"

Bill approached behind her. She felt the vibrator touch her clit.

"Oh yes, Master. I need this. Thank you."

Her master held her ass with one hand and the vibrator with the other. Then, she was surprised to feel more rope. He somehow managed to tie it to her. This left it a bit looser than his hand had, the feelings less intense, but it would still get her to where she needed to be.

The older man settled onto the floor, sitting beneath her and roughly groping her breasts. It was uncomfortable but somehow wonderful.

The man raised to his knees and kissed her deeply. After a second of surprise, she kissed him back. After a blissful few seconds, he pulled away and pinched her right nipple.

"I own you, totally and completely. Mind, body, soul, they are all mine."

Madison felt her neck lean towards the man. She wondered why she was doing that. She had thought this relationship was purely about the sex, but that kiss felt like more than that. It felt similar to one she would give her husband but infinitely more passionate.

She found that she had never wanted anything more.

"Yes Master, you do. I am yours. I don't know how it happened, but I can't imagine my life without you."

"I knew it."

The man leaned upwards again and kissed her. This time he started gently. It was Madison who tried to will her hanging body closer to him, who reached out to find his tongue and started to dance passionately with it.

She didn't know what this meant. She only knew how it felt. And it felt right.

The kiss continued for what seemed like forever. Before she knew it, Madison felt herself moaning. Not long after the man backed away, though he continued to play with her breasts.

And then it hit her, the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Her legs went numb, then her entire lower body started shaking. The shaking in her lower body caused her to rock and even spin a bit in her bonds.

For a split second, she was alarmed. Then she realized what was happening. Her heart was racing, she felt flushed. Her legs continued to shake for what probably seemed far longer than it was. Then, it felt like every muscle in her body relaxed all at once.

Was this what orgasms were supposed to be like?

Madison suddenly wondered just how little she knew about her body. This man had just played her body like a fiddle and given her an experience that neither her husband nor her masturbation had ever given her.

She felt the vibrator stop. She looked down along her body, but her Master had already moved back in front of her. When she looked back up he kissed her yet again. It was more relaxed now, gentler. She returned it in kind.

After a few seconds, he pulled away. He began gently fondling her hanging breasts. "Did my slave enjoy that?"

"I ... I have never felt anything like that, ever. It scared me for a second. I didn't know my body could feel that way."

The man smiled. "See, there are benefits to being my slave."

"I'll say. I can't believe that happened. I had no idea what I was missing out on."

The man smiled at her again. "See, your body was meant to belong to me."

"I guess it was. But..."

He looked amused now. "Go on...but what?"

She didn't know what she wanted to say. She thought for a second. "But there is more to it, isn't there? I mean, I agreed to this without knowing that I could feel this way. I was addicted before I even knew what an orgasm could be."

"Ah, yes, you are correct. Sex can be wonderful, but you enjoy feeling used as well. You like it when I talk dirty to you, I can tell. You like a little humiliation. You like being treated like an object, like my property."