The Housewife's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How will she normally be wearing it again?"

"You know me too well! Well, how WILL she be wearing it?"

Her Master turned to her. "You know the drill, take it off."

Madison did as he asked. She found it much easier now that she knew the couple, at least a little bit.

"Good girl." It wasn't much of a compliment, but somehow words like that from her Master still meant something to the young woman. "Now, if you two don't mind, can we take this upstairs? It is a special occasion after all."

The glint in Tessa's eye was unmistakable. "Oh, yes it is. Please, what's ours is yours."

They all went upstairs. Just as she had suspected the night before, there was a spacious apartment over the store. But to her surprise, one of the rooms was less living space and more like her Master's basement. It was smaller and had fewer pieces of furniture, but she did see an old-fashioned stock, the kind you would see in an old western.

It scared her, but a part of her longed to try it. Surely they wouldn't make her though, not in front of these people.

Tessa, the female owner brought her out of her trance. "Should we begin?"

Madison looked up to see everyone looking at her. She wasn't sure if the question was for her. She didn't know what they were about to begin.

"Let's." Naomi took the collar and moved directly in front of the young woman.

"Madison, this collar is very special. It signifies that you are the property of my husband. It represents the fact you are giving him everything you are, and that he accepts your gift and agrees to make you his own."

"It is a big deal. I know that you came into this ... hesitantly ... but you chose to stay. Now we are asking you again, in front of these people, what you want to do. If you want to, you can go get dressed and we will take you home. You will never see us again."

Madison couldn't imagine never seeing them again. Oddly, she found that she would miss Naomi as much or more than her husband. She needed what she got from the older man, but she might be able to find that with someone else. She needed the older woman as a guide. Somehow she couldn't picture herself finding someone else to fill that role for her.

"Or you can take this collar, put it on, attach the leash, and hand it to your master. If you do that you are telling everyone here that you want to be his slave. You want to serve him. You want him to control you."

"We will still keep your secret, but you have only our word of that. You will be at his mercy. You will be giving up control. That means all of your time will belong to him. Every minute of every day you will obey him. If he tells you what to make your husband for dinner, that's what you will fix. Do you understand?"

Madison was startled. She thought her home life and her slave life would be completely separate. Naomi had promised they wouldn't interfere in her relationship with her husband. She trusted her completely but now wondered just she was giving up. Could she expect orders like this example often?

She wanted to ask, to get more details. "I understand," was all the came out. Somehow she preferred not knowing. She trusted Naomi completely, and something about losing this much control over her life deeply appealed to her in a way that she wasn't altogether comfortable with.

Naomi continued. "You will be giving up all privacy. You will have no secrets from your Master. If he asks a question, you will answer truthfully and completely. I will expect the same from you, as often I am asking on his behalf."

"I promise. I trust you completely. I didn't hide anything from you from the first time we talked. That's how I ended up here."

Naomi laughed. "That is true. You are a very open young woman."

"I'm not though. I had never told anyone any of that. There was just something about you that seemed trustworthy. I guess I needed to get it out and something told me this was my chance."

Naomi seemed to blush a bit. She started to speak but stopped abruptly.

Madison knew why. "You have no idea how thankful I am that I was brave enough to tell you those things that day. You knew what I needed, even if I didn't. And you knew I wouldn't have let myself have anything like this on my own. You were 100% right about that."

"I promise to be just as open and honest with your husband as I am with you. And I thank you for introducing me to him, and for being ok with this, and for always being there for me. You are my best friend, and as much as I need this with your husband, I couldn't do it without your support."

The look on the older woman's face said that those were words that she had needed to hear.

"Thank you, Madison. You make a wonderful slave. You make Bill very happy, and I treasure our friendship. Make no mistake, this will be a difficult journey at times. You might not always appreciate the ways your Master will use you, but I will always be here to help you through it."

Tessa elbowed her husband. "What a sentimental pair we have here."

He rolled his eyes. "Oh stop. It's sweet."

"It sure is. So sweet I feel a bit sick. Naomi, I'm surprised at you. I've never heard you talk like this. Are you sure you aren't turning into a submissive yourself?"

Naomi shook her head.

"Are you sure? You never know until you try. I can help you find out if you want, only because you are such a good friend though."

Naomi laughed. "Dream on."

"Can't blame a girl for trying. Now, can we get on with it?"

Naomi turned her attention back to Madison. "Ok, where were we? Oh yes, privacy. You will have none. Are you ok with that?"

"I am. I was a bit nervous at first about you guys having a key to our house, but I trust you completely. And a slave hides nothing from her Master."

Tessa turned to her Master. "Wait, not only is she married, you have a key to their house?"

He laughed and patted Madison on the head. "What can I say? She is a keeper. I have big plans for this one."

"Wow, OK. I don't know how you pulled off this one, but my hat's off to you. I am more than a little jealous right now. I need to step my game up."

Naomi continued. "You have come a long way in a short amount of time. I am proud of you. Now, if you are ready, and if you agree, take your collar.

Madison took the collar from the woman and fastened it around her neck. She felt a tingle run through her as she did so.

Naomi attached the leash and handed it to the young woman. "If you are ready, present this to your Master."

She took the end of the leash and held it out for her Master.

He looked at her. "Why are you giving this to me?"

"Because it is yours. Because the person it is attached to is yours."

"And what does that make the person it is attached to?"

"A slave, Master. I am your slave."

He nodded. "And what does that mean?"

She thought for a second. "It means that I belong to you. I am your property. You can do anything you want with me, to me. I consent to it. I want to belong to you. I want to be controlled by you. I want to be the slave you want me to be. I want to make you happy."

He seemed pleased, but he continued. "And your husband? What about him?"

Madison was taken aback. At first, she didn't know what to say, but then she remembered her words of just a few minutes prior about being honest.

"I love him, Master. He means the world to me. But you and your wife have shown me that I will never be complete without me letting myself have ... whatever this is. I know that you could easily ruin my life, but I trust you guys when you say that you will not ruin my marriage."

"I appreciate that. And I promise to do my best to be a good slave for you. I know it won't be easy. It certainly hasn't been up to this point. I know that I am basically giving up all my free time. Between work, home, and my relationship with you, I will never have a minute to myself again."

Naomi spoke up. "And you are OK with that? You are OK with working around his schedule? You are OK with not having time for hobbies, not being able to go see the movie you want to go see, not having time to relax and unwind unless it is with his permission?"

"I am." She paused. She remembered her promise to be honest. "Actually, if I am being honest, I very much want that. It scares me. I know that I will regret my decision at times. But somehow that feels right."

"Anyone can have a relationship when everything is easy. It's when it gets difficult that you find out what it means to you, when you get the opportunity to show the person what they mean to you. I know I wouldn't be where I am today if I hadn't been pushed. I didn't like it at the time, but I like where it got me."

"I know that if I want to grow, to better understand this side of myself, this is something I need. I need to stop worrying, stop hedging, and give it my best effort."

Her Master seemed less dour as he responded. It was like "Master mode" had been momentarily switched off. "I have never questioned your work ethic or commitment. You are a once-in-a-lifetime find, and I don't plan on ever letting you go."

"Thank you, Master. In the past, we have talked about two years. You will have your two years. I promise. I will not break my word, but I still consent now to anything you might have to do to hold me to it."

"Those are dangerous words, my dear."

"I know they are, but I mean them. You have no idea how grateful I am to be here right now. I didn't even fully realize it myself until just now. I have always had these submissive thoughts, but the odds of exploring this side of myself were almost zero."

"I couldn't do it without your wife to guide me, to help me understand my feelings. I couldn't do it without finding a man that I longed to belong to and could trust to own me. I couldn't do this without finding a situation where I could explore this side of myself without giving up my husband."

"I know how lucky I am. So when you say you don't plan on giving me up, I hope you don't. I love my husband, I really do. He means the world to me, but he will never own me like you do. Even if he tried, it wouldn't feel right. I wouldn't enjoy him doing the things to me that you do."

"I can't picture anyone doing those things to me other than you. Naomi says she thinks that maybe someday this won't have to be a secret from him. I pray that she is right because I hate keeping secrets. And if he did find out, and could accept this part of me, this would never have to end. Because...I really don't want it to end...ever."

The store owners looked more than a bit surprised at her confession. The man spoke first. "Wow, it's like you guys were made for each other. I know Noami said they found something special, but I never imagined this."

The woman concurred. "I don't know what you did to deserve this one, but if she has a sister you guys are my new best friends."

They all laughed. It felt good, like Madison knew them better than she really did.

Her master took the leash from her hand. "Well then, I guess that makes you my slave. You belong to me me, young woman."

Tessa spoke up in her usual joking manner. "Well, that's a relief. I would hate to think I spent all night engraving it for nothing."

"It's engraved? Thank you. I really appreciate it. Thank you for your work."

"Wow, we suck. We didn't even show it to her before she put it on! Can we remove it for a second so that she can admire my handiwork?"

Her Master laughed and removed the collar. She took it back and turned it in her hands. It read, "slave madison, property of Master Bill". There were little flowers on each side, and what appeared to be some sort of Celtic knot over the rest of the band.

"Wow, it's beautiful. I can't believe this wasn't done by a machine. You are remarkably talented. Thank you. I promise I will treasure this."

"You're welcome. And, ya know, if you ever want to thank me properly..."

That earned Tessa an elbow from Randy. Madison started to wonder if the two were married, but it didn't feel right to ask.

"What? It never hurts to ask. Now, that was all wonderful and sweet, but I think it's time for him to consummate this relationship. The ceremony isn't complete until you kiss the bride, so to speak."

Her Master looked directly at his slave. "The woman has a point. So, what will it be? They have several fun pieces of furniture here. Is there anything in particular that you would like to have used on you?"

So, he was going to take her here, in front of both his wife and this couple.

"No, Master. They all look fascinating, but this is your body. You can do with it what you will. I do enjoy being restrained, but I don't need to be. I know I belong to you. I won't resist you."

Tessa spoke up again. "Wow, her words got to you huh? You are getting soft, old man. I can't believe you asked."

"Maybe I am. But I appreciate the sentiment. There is something I like about the thought of letting her remain free while I use her. It symbolizes her giving herself to me."

"Screw that, I want to see her in the pillory, bent over, helpless, cute little tits hanging down."

He laughed. "Well, anything for an old friend. Do you want to do the honors?"

The woman guided Madison to the old-fashioned stock and stuck her head and arms in the holes. She brushed against her as much as humanly possible while she did so. Despite not being interested in women, something about it turned the young woman on.

The upper piece was lowered, and Madison was stuck. The four people circled her, looking at her from all angles. She couldn't see them once they went behind her, but she could still feel their eyes.

Her Master circled back in front of her and disrobed. The other observers all moved behind him. They were all looking right at her as her Master approached and eased himself into her mouth.

She did her best to please him, but it was difficult to do without being able to move. She felt oddly embarrassed at him having to do all the work, despite the fact it was his choice to restrain her like this.

After a few seconds, he withdrew. Naomi was still in front of her, but the couple had moved to the side, presumably for a better view.

"What perky little tits. I think they deserve a bit of decoration."

Madison saw Naomi roll her eyes at Tessa. "What did you have in mind?"

Everyone disappeared from view for a moment. When they returned everyone moved to beside and a bit behind her. She couldn't see them, but she felt someone reach around her and attach something to each of her nipples.

It pinched, but not badly. She felt something hanging from each breast and heard the twinkle of a small bell. Despite the discomfort it caused, she couldn't help but try to move her chest back and forth to confirm that there was indeed some kind of bell hanging off of her.

"Ah, that's better. Now, are you going to fuck this cute little bitch or what?"

Her Master laughed, but the other man sounded mortified. "Tessa! What did we just say about this being a special occasion?"

"What did I say? I meant that in the nicest possible way. I wasn't insulting her. I wish she was my cute little bitch. I'd have had my strapon on and used every hole she has by now...probably on a live stream so the entire world knew that this hot little girl is mine."

"Seriously Tessa? Can you just not help yourself or what?"

"Sorry, but we all want to see it. And she wants us to see it, don't you girl?"

Madison felt as if she should have been angry. Everyone was right, this was a special occasion. She had been on quite the journey of late. She had gone from feeling scared, to guilty and ashamed, to tentative acceptance. Now, finally, she had accepted who and what she was. She knew the journey wasn't over by any means, but at some point this weekend she had made the decision to embrace it, to embrace all of herself -- not just the parts that polite society said were 'normal'.

She looked up and made eye contact with Naomi, who was obviously worried about her reaction to the shop owner. She felt herself smile. She couldn't be annoyed with the woman. The way she spoke reminded her of her best friend from high school.

She was honest, blunt, frequently inappropriate, but something in the woman's tone said that she was never completely serious. She enjoyed shocking people, enjoyed their reactions. It was all lighthearted though. The woman meant well.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I think I do. I'm glad that you could be here for this. My Master and his wife mean the world to me. I have always had a good life, but it always felt like something was missing. There was this hole in me that I didn't understand."

Madison laughed before continuing. "And before you say it, I appreciate the offer but I don't need any help figuring out what to do with my 'holes'."

Now it was Tessa's turn to laugh. "Look how well she knows me already! I can tell we are going to be best friends."

"Anyway, I think that this collar means that I finally understand who I am. I understand what I am asking for, what I am agreeing to, and I accept that at least for now, and I hope for a long time to come, I belong to him."

"I'm glad that you two can be here to see me do this. My privacy is very important to me, for obvious reasons. But it feels good that someone else knows about this. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe it's because you know and seem to accept me anyway. Or maybe I'm just proud for someone to see me serving my Master. Would that be weird?"

Naomi was the one to answer. "No dear, it's not weird. You are an amazing young woman. This has been a struggle for you, but you work very hard and have come farther than anyone could have expected. You should be proud of that. And you don't know how glad I am that you have come to a place where you can accept your needs and desires and be proud to serve my husband instead of always feeling bad for being the person we are both glad that you are."

"Thank you, Naomi. And thank you, Master. Thank you for helping me find my place. I am proud to be your slave. I am still scared. I still love my husband. I worry that this won't end well. But I have learned that no matter what happens, I will still be your slave. I can't imagine my life without you both in it."

She laughed again. "But even though it's not my place to say, I think Master that perhaps you should hurry up and fuck me before Tessa loses her mind, or maybe gets impatient and does it herself."

Her master laughed. "You do have a point. Well, since you all seem to insist..." He circled behind her. She felt him caress her ass before entering her. As he began thrusting into her she felt her body push against the wood and heard the distinct twinkling of the bells, which by now were starting to hurt her nipples, but in a way she found she enjoyed.

"Bill, I kind of fucking hate you right now. You won the lottery with this one. I hope you know that."

Madison felt her Master press deeply into her, then reach around and squeeze her breasts. "Oh I know. Trust me, I am never letting this one go."

Chapter 9

Madison was working away at her desk when her boss came to talk to her. "Madison, your Master requires your presence."

Madison felt uneasy. Had he ordered her to be somewhere, or do something? Had she forgotten? "Oh. Thanks for letting me know! I guess I had better head over there."

"No need. He's here."

She looked up to see her Master walk into the building. He walked right up to her desk and fastened her collar around her neck. He then attached the leash and began to lead her out. Every set of eyes in the building watched her being led down the aisle.

She felt like she should have been embarrassed, but for some reason, she wasn't.

Just before getting to the exit, her Master stopped. He turned around and put his arms around her and kissed her deeply while fondling her ass. He then moved back, and as everyone watched he leaned down and playfully bit her breasts through her clothes. As he did she felt a hand reach into her pants, seeking out and finding her now wet pussy.