The Housewife's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said it yourself. They didn't take any pictures."

"...that I saw. They could have though. I know you are enjoying your new toy, but you promised that this would stay a secret. I know you don't want to end up losing your toy, or your wife. Right?"

Her husband looked surprised for a second. Had Naomi just threatened to divorce him? Surely she didn't mean it that seriously, but still, Madison was flattered and reassured to have the older woman stick up for her.

Her Master sighed. "You're right. That was going too far. I'm sorry."

She noticed he apologized to his wife, not to her. She didn't mind. It somehow seemed appropriate. She looked back at Naomi in the back seat and shot her an appreciative smile.

As they pulled back into the couple's garage, Madison felt oddly at home. Maybe it was just the safety from prying eyes that walls offered. Maybe it was something else. Either way, she was glad to see the garage door closing behind her.

She undressed without being asked. The couple waited as she did so. With as little as she was wearing it only took a few seconds.

With that little ritual out of the way, her master took the clothes from her and opened the door to the house. They all walked in together.

Her master left her just after entering. Naomi led her to a restroom where she was allowed to clean up for bed. She found a basket there with a towel, a new bar of soap, a small deodorant, a new toothbrush, and a baby tube of toothpaste and floss.

She should have expected the considerate and organized woman to be prepared. It made her feel oddly like a guest, which she supposed she was. She was just a guest that was there to be used any way that the older woman's husband saw fit.

After such a long, frequently sweaty day, it felt good to get well and truly clean. Her thoughts wandered as she showered.

Could a slave be a "guest"? Her master had pointed out on several occasions that she was his property. Maybe Naomi was just helping take care of his property. Maybe she was so glad to return to the house because this was where she belonged, at least where this side of her belonged.

Before long, the young woman was lost in her thoughts. She only realized how long she had been in the shower when she noticed her hands starting to wander, paying far too much attention to her breasts and then going lower.

She was startled when she realized what she was doing. She knew that wasn't allowed. She finished up, dried off, and brushed her teeth. She worried about how long she had spent in the shower and wondered if she would get in trouble for it.

She left the bathroom to a silent house. She walked around the first floor looking for either Naomi or Bill but found neither. She thought about calling out, but somehow that felt wrong. Perhaps she was meant to go back to the basement. She was just opening the door to look downstairs when her Master came down the stairs from the second floor.

After reaching her, he reached around and squeezed both cheeks of her ass, pulling her toward him. He leaned over and kissed her. She felt her breasts pressing against his hairy chest, felt him starting to rise against her. She wondered if he was going to take her again.

Instead, he pulled away and led her up the stairs and to the bedroom. There, she saw Naomi already in bed. Madison felt again that she should have been jealous, but found she wasn't. This was Naomi's husband. She had her own. The relationship she had with this man was completely different.

She was standing there wondering what was next when her master spoke. "Beds are for wives. Slaves sleep on the floor."

She looked down and saw blankets and a pillow at the foot of the bed. She laid down on one of the blankets and pulled another one over her. They were comfortable enough.

Her master reached under the blanket and attached some kind of restraint to her right ankle, then attached it to the leg of the bed. A few feet of chain gave her enough freedom to find a comfortable sleeping position, but she wouldn't be going far.

Somehow that felt right.

She fell asleep quickly, feeling oddly content.

Chapter 7

The young woman began to stir. She heard noise, but as exhausted and relaxed as she was, she just rolled over onto her stomach and started to drift off again. She was in and out of consciousness for several minutes before realizing that something was strange.

Why was she on the floor? With that thought, she remembered where she was, and that was enough to bring her fully awake. She could hear noises from above her and raised herself to her knees.

"Ah, she's awake," her Master said. He was having sex with his wife. Madison wondered if he had the aid of drugs or if he still had this much stamina naturally.

"Yes, Master. I am awake. Good Morning."

"Well good. I'll be with you in a little bit. For now, I need to spend some quality time with my dear wife."

Madison felt she should lower back down to the floor and give them some privacy, but she continued to watch. The way her Master made repeated eye contact with her said he wanted her to.

Their sex was nothing like what he did with Madison. It was more like wrestling. The two were almost fighting over who was going to be in charge of the lovemaking.

"Does my dirty little girl wish she was up here in my wife's place? I bet you wish I was inside you right now."

"I ... I'm happy being where you want me to be Master. I understand you are married. I know what married couples do. I have nothing but respect for your wife."

The man paused for a second to look straight at Madison. "I suppose you do, my married little slut. Do you picture the things I do to you when you are having sex with your husband? Does he know what a little whore you are?"

"Of course not!" Madison was genuinely offended. But after thinking for a few seconds she realized that at times she did. "Well, I guess sometimes I do. I try not to, but...yes, that happens sometimes."

"I wish he was here right now. I wish I could show him what you let me do to you."

Madison was glad he wasn't. She felt her guilt returning. As usual, it was Naomi who rescued her.

"Leave the poor girl alone," the man's wife said. "You know this is hard for her."

He laughed. "I know she makes things hard for me, she has since the first time I saw her jog by."

It was Naomi's turn to laugh. "I can vouch for that."

"It's fine. She likes it. She secretly wishes her husband was here. She wishes everyone she knows was here to see what she is. I promise you, she is thinking about it right now. She would get off on everyone watching me fuck her."

His wife rolled on top of him and shoved him down onto his back. "You are a bastard sometimes. It's a good thing you're such a good fuck."

The man laughed, and with that, the conversation died out. Madison was surprised to find that Naomi finished first. Before long he was done as well.

After he pulled out he crawled over to Madison and had her clean him off. That got an eye roll from Naomi.

Madison wasn't sure how she felt about that. Something about it seemed appropriate somehow, but the thought that she was ingesting Naomi's fluids, as well as those of her Master, made her feel a bit sick to her stomach. She loved Naomi like a sister, but she wouldn't trade bodily fluids with her sister.

After she finished with her Master he released her ankle and told her to go shower. Once she was done she was expected to cook lunch for everyone. That surprised the young woman, which in turn amused her Master.

"Slaves are used any way their Owner sees fit," he told her. "If I tell you to stand there and stare at the wall all day, that's what you will do."

Honestly, she wasn't that upset at the order. Surely the older man wouldn't be ready for another round with a woman so soon after finishing with his wife, especially after the last few days. With sex off the table, the odds are good that if he decided to use her body that it would be painful.

She was coming to realize that she enjoyed being treated as an object, but she couldn't picture herself ever enjoying more pain than a simple spanking would deliver.

Once she got out of the shower she went down to find the couple in the living room. They pointed her to the kitchen where she looked around at what she had to work with. She decided to keep things simple, making everyone bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches.

She managed to find some potato chips in the pantry. She got those out, even though they weren't in her diet. Someone ate them or they wouldn't be here.

They all ate together. Madison was grateful that she was less shy about her body than she had been before her life abruptly changed. Not long ago she would have been horrified to sit there with everything she had on display.

It wasn't just her Master that now knew every inch of her body, his wife did as well. Her Master fucked her, so obviously he knew her body. She wasn't surprised to have gotten used to his eyes on her.

But Naomi? Madison felt surprised that she didn't mind being naked in front of the woman. It kind of blew her mind a little bit that she wasn't sitting there feeling terribly insecure, knowing that her Master would be comparing her to his voluptuous wife. They were very different, but he didn't seem to mind. As a result, she didn't either.

After lunch, Madison was tasked with cleaning up around the house. She wasn't usually a big fan of chores, but there was something about prancing around naked that made them somehow more exciting, especially when she noticed eyes on her.

Eventually, she was led back down to the basement, but oddly by Naomi instead of her Master. She was put in the cage which was then closed and locked.

Naomi handed over her phone, explaining that her husband had called. She was to call him back. Before she could do that, Naomi went to the large TV on the wall and started a video. On the screen, Madison saw herself suspended, about to be penetrated by her Master.

Naomi explained that her Master had ordered that she not take her eyes off the screen until it was over, and to call her husband back while she watched it.

By Noami's tone, she wasn't fond of this order, but she seemed content to sit down here and verify that the young woman obeyed. She handed the young woman her phone.

Madison called her husband. As it rang, she saw her Master side into her on the screen.

"Hey, hon. How is your weekend going?" He sounded excited to hear from her. He had no doubt he missed her. He had never really been the type of man who "needed his space".

"It's going well. It has been exhausting, but I am still in one piece. It's been good for me, I think." She surprised herself. Her words were true but were a bit too close to hinting at things she wanted kept secret.

"Naomi too much for you? You are like half her age. Don't tell me you can't keep up!"

Madison laughed. "She isn't ... " She suddenly realized he wasn't far off. "Well, I don't know what my excuse is. But I doubt you could keep up with her either. The woman is a force of nature."

Out of the corner of her eye, Madison saw Naomi smirk, while on the screen the woman's husband shoved his cock into her restrained body. The rope bondage was as erotic as she had pictured it at the time.

"Well, I can't argue with you there. I can see why you like her. She's one hell of a woman. So what have the two of you been up to?"

She was briefly at a loss for words. She knew she couldn't let the pause get awkward, and had to answer before she had a chance to fully consider her words. "Oh, not a whole lot. We've mostly just hung out at her house."

That was the truth and seemed harmless enough, she patted herself on the back for her answer as she watched herself rocking back and forth on the TV.

Her husband laughed. "Is her husband home? How does he like having two women around the house, especially two as incorrigible as you two?"

His words hit her like a punch. She thought she was getting over the guilt, but every once in a while it would return with a vengeance.

"Yes, he is here too. He doesn't seem to mind me hanging out here."

Naomi laughed but shot the young woman a concerned glance.

"Was that her? Are you there now?"

"Yes, that was Naomi, do you want to talk to her?"

"Sure, why not?"

Madison handed the phone through the bars, careful not to let it hit and make a noise she couldn't explain. Naomi put the phone on speaker.

"So I hear you two have had an eventful weekend. I do hope you aren't getting into too much trouble."

Naomi laughed. "Well, I'm not. I'm not so sure about your wife."

Madison heard her husband laugh. She wasn't all that comfortable with Naomi's words and had to remind herself that they didn't give anything away.

"I'm just teasing. Your wife has been a wonderful guest. She's a special woman. You're lucky to have her."

"I most certainly am. You don't have to tell me."

"Actually, you guys are lucky to have each other. You seem like a super sweet guy. And I don't know why, but something about you gives off this 'generous lover' vibe."

Madison couldn't help but look over at the woman for a second before making a point to move her eyes back to the screen.

"Oh really? Well, I mean, I try..." He sounded uncomfortable, as he almost always did with compliments.

"That must be nice. With my husband, I have to take what I want. I have to make sure my needs are met. It would be nice to be with someone who puts you first."

Madison made a point to keep her eyes on the screen. It wasn't easy. She heard her husband laugh.

"Naomi, are you sober right now? Or are you two hard at it already?"

She laughed. "Oh, I'm sober. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I just didn't want you thinking that I thought your wife was the only one with a lot to offer."

"Well thank you. I appreciate that, especially from you. My wife is always talking about how impressed by you she is. I can see why. I wish I was more like you."

She laughed. "Well, I don't know about that, but I'm sure you would enjoy having your own massive breasts to play with. But if men had those they would probably never leave the house."

He laughed. "You have a point. That's not what I meant though."

"I know, I know. I shouldn't give you such a hard time. I suppose I should give you back to your sweet little wife huh?"

He laughed again. "Sure, that would be fine. It's good to talk to you though."

"You too."

As she took the phone back, Madison suddenly wondered what kind of conversations Naomi had been having with her husband when she wasn't around. She knew she shouldn't be jealous. She certainly had no right to be with what she was doing with the woman's husband.

She reminded herself that the older woman was only trying to help. She needed to feel him out just like she had done with her. Then, perhaps, this wouldn't have to stay a secret. Somehow she still couldn't picture that.

"Well, she is in a mood today."

"Trust me, she isn't nearly as uptight and professional as she appears. I mean, she is when she needs to be, but she certainly lets her hair down."

"I think I just figured that out. Well, I'm glad you guys are having a good time. I should be home about 4:00 tomorrow afternoon. Will you be available to pick me up?"

Madison looked at Naomi, who nodded.

"Yes, I'll be there."

"Ok, well I'll see you then. I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too, talk to you tomorrow."

She felt horrible saying those words as she watched the screen, where her master pushed as far into her as he could, reaching around to grope her breasts. She knew that soon she would see him cum in her unprotected pussy. She didn't remember all the details, but still remembered how it felt, the ropes on her skin, his warmth inside her.

She handed the phone back to Naomi.

"You did well there. Are you okay?" She seemed genuinely concerned.

"Ya, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You don't sound particularly fine. I know that was hard. You love your husband. Trust me, I know that. He knows that. I can't picture him admitting it but Bill knows that too. Anyone in your position would feel guilty right now. If you didn't you wouldn't be the person we all love."

Madison took her eyes off the screen and looked at Naomi, assuming she wouldn't mind and wouldn't tell. "Thanks. But I thought you said I had nothing to feel guilty for."

She smiled. "You don't. But knowing in your head and feeling it are two different things. Ideally, you wouldn't be in this situation. I told you, I prefer everyone to know and be on board. And I still hope one day that will be the case. But you do deserve to have ALL of your needs met, just like I do, just like our husbands do."

Madison perked up a little bit. "I know. I'm sorry. Speaking of getting everyone on board, you seemed like you were trying pretty hard to do that there."

"First, never be sorry for how you feel. Second, I won't give away your secret unless I am sure it's safe."

"I know. That's not what I meant. I had just never seen you two talk like that."

"Were you jealous?" She had a mischievous look in her eye as she asked.

"Not really. I was just a little bit, for just a second. But I know you are only trying to help. And...it's not like I have any room to talk..."

"Hey, it's OK. Let yourself feel things. We will talk about them and work through them, ok?"

"Ya. OK. Thanks, Noami".

"Anytime. You're a good kid. Now you finish your video while I go get dressed."

"Dressed? Are we going out again?"

The older woman smiled. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

With that, the older woman left. Madison brought her attention back to the screen just after her Master had cum. She felt oddly disappointed that she had missed it.

She also found herself wishing she could hear the noises she had made, the words she had said. This would be 10x more erotic with the sound. That would have been impossible to explain to her husband, but now that she was off the phone she would have given anything to have the sound on.

The video continued to play. Eventually, she was released, then restrained again and slowly covered in wax. She could swear that she felt the wax hitting her all over again as she watched.

After quite some time, the video turned off. Shortly thereafter her Master came to release her.

She was given the outfit from the day before. She put it on, wondering who would see her in it this time.

Chapter 8

She was relieved when they pulled into the parking lot of the store from the day before. At least these were people that it would appear she could trust. She found she was far less nervous than the day before.

As soon as they entered she saw the tall man from the day before. "Ah, you are back!"

Her master answered. "Yes, is it ready?"

The woman came around a corner. "Of course! We wouldn't let you down."

Madison assumed they meant the collar. She had wondered why she hadn't worn it any time in the past day.

The man immediately went to change the sign on the door to "closed". Then the couples chatted as a pair of customers finished looking around and making their purchases. One of them eyed Madison's group, paying special attention to her.

She wondered what they were thinking as they left. They had noticed the store being closed. She didn't know, but she guessed that it was closing early. Surely they wondered why. She prayed she would never see either of them in public, or if she did that they wouldn't recognize her.

Once they were both gone, the woman went into the back to grab the collar. Madison saw her approach with it. "Should we try it on, just to make sure it still fits?"

Master Bill, Naomi, and Randy all laughed, but it was Naomi who spoke. "And I know what your next comment will be."

"You do? What?"