All Comments on 'The Human Bearer Ch. 12'

by daemondhart

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
canndcannd9 months ago

Man you live to keep us guessing. I love the play of emotions in this story... for the characters and us. I mean, beyond the joy of seeing a guy give birth lol you had to feel bad for the guy forgotten in the tub! And i can't imagine how the boys felt esp tasha who may or may not face that. We don't know where xer stands on the subject thigh so far he acts more like xana than marn i guess. We got the better look into xana's thoughts... the telepathy moment was great... but Also insight into the politics and what stands in front of xana's dream future. Bad guys all around. I can't wait for more excitement!

geemeedeegeemeedee9 months ago

That poor guy just got left in the pool after experiencing the worst pain in his life! I know Rio and Tasha are freaked out, but I was hoping they’d help … what a horror show. That soldier for sure will die if he’s not given a C-section.

Rio’s vision of his son was sweet, but interesting he never got to hold him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemondhart@daemondhart
I write gay erotica that pushes the limits of imagination, kinks, and lust. Read ahead on my online series and hot short stories on: https://subscribestar.adult/daemon-d-hart This is where I talk about my stories and what I intend to do with them. Website: https://daemondh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES