The Human Bearer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha didn't reply. Instead, his eyes moved back to the bearer giving birth. Now, the snakeman had wrapped part of his tail around his human's abdomen, and it looked like he was doing that to help push the egg downwards.

The first scream pierced the air, taking them by surprise. Riordan first covered his ears, but quickly looked to understand what was going on. Now, the bearer's ass was stretched to the size of basketball, but still they couldn't see more than just the top of that creamy white shell. "What the hell?" he murmured. "That thing is huge." He watched with growing terror as the Xeno was helping out the human by holding his legs, and using his tail to push the egg down, but it looked like there was only this much stretching that body could do.

The snakeman kissed his bearer and fed him some seth. There were soft murmurs of pleading from the human, followed soon by another piercing scream.

"I think it's coming out," Tasha said and moved closer to the glass.

Riordan followed, just as fascinated by the whole thing as his friend. The pretty doll that must have chosen to become a bearer without realizing what it would mean to him, had his face wet with tears, and the Xeno was dripping seth directly on his tongue from the above. "Fuck, it looks like not even the seth can do it for him anymore. Why aren't they giving us C-sections again?"

"Because they don't want us cut and sewn back in, probably," Tasha replied and he was now glued to the glass wall, watching intently. "Marred prostitutes might not sell well."

"That's true. But what about those doing clerk work? It's not like that matters."

Both he and Tasha started when the bearer's body tensed again, overwhelmed by spasms. The egg appeared to be halfway through, but things didn't look too good for the bearer. The Xeno was kissing him, most probably giving him more seth, but he seemed unresponsive. Then, as if he was electrocuted, he convulsed again, and more of the egg emerged. The Xeno hurried to the side and put his hands into the bathwater. He was holding the egg, but there was still work for the bearer to do, it seemed. Riordan clenched his fists tightly. The warning was good, but wasn't Xana afraid that witnessing a thing like that would make him chicken? Not that he had anything to do even if he got scared. Anyway he looked at things, he was bound to go through the same pains as the bearer he was looking at.

"Poor thing," Tasha murmured. "Just look at him."

Riordan stared, too. He was drawn to that enlarged opening, incapable of tearing his eyes away. The snakeman wrapped his tail tightly around the human again, and this time, the egg finally slid down, right into the Xeno's hands. The human bearer seemed to be gone to the world, and his owner's attention was no longer on him.

He and Tasha watched as the snakeman lifted the egg, which was, indeed, an enormous thing. He looked like a proud father, Riordan thought, but the following moment, he gasped in disbelief as the Xeno dropped the egg from a considerable height, letting it crash against the granite floor. "What the fuck?" he shouted.

His shock was short-lived, because the egg burst open at one end and from it emerged a Xenolite. His father offered his arm and the Xenolite quickly wrapped around it.

"That must be their equivalent for slapping the baby's bottom to hear him cry," Tasha said.

The snakeman moved close to the glass and presented Riordan and Tasha his offspring. It all happened quickly, because the Xeno turned on his heel and left the room. The human bearer was still in the bathtub, looking as gone to the world, with no one around to tend to him.

"I'll be fucking damned," Riordan whispered. "What's going to happen to him?"

"Do you mean, the bearer? He's pretty enough for whoring, I suppose," Tasha said, seemingly just in shock as him.

"Is he never going to even see that baby he carried inside him?"

Tasha covered his eyes for a moment, and Riordan wondered if his friend was about to start crying. But the redhead appeared to have gotten his bearings back because he took Riordan's hand. "Let's get out of here."

tbc

AN

@geemeedee - excellent question! Actually, that's one part of the plot...

@cannd - You're right, I haven't mention the duration of the pregnancy. Because the story is going to get really wild, some factors will influence this part, too. And while I'm usually again spoilers, I will say that Riordan will give birth in rather extreme conditions.

12