The Hunger is Born Pt. 04

Story Info
Public exhibitionist gets his throat broken in.
3.1k words
4.39
3.7k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: I acted without thinking, and found out I'm a freak.

Part 2: I gave in to the urges, and put myself in position to be seen masturbating.

Part 3: I jacked off on my sleeping friends before putting on a public show for a passing trucker.

This is Part 4: This is the final chapter of The Hunger is Born series of discovery, but just the beginning of my story.

My recent preoccupation with masturbating for truckers was turning into an obsession. Every night saw me posting up someplace where I could pull my cock out and stroke for an 18-wheeled audience. I was living it up on my summer break from college.

During the day, I drove around always scouting potential new places with lots of truck traffic. A service road here. A parking lot with a freeway view there.

I wanted to be seen. I craved it. But, I didn't want to be caught. That's why truckers were my "targets". They couldn't easily follow or catch up to me in my car.

More than that though, I've always heard about how horny truckers are out on the road. I'd heard the stories about lot lizards basically fucking and sucking truckers, and those stories lit my fire.

The attraction for me isn't that they are truckers. It's more that they are transient strangers. Here for the moment and then gone. I imagine them to view sex as either transactional, anonymous, or both. Pleasure as a release without any of the hang-ups or complications.

While I certainly have plenty of hang-ups, stroking my cock for passing truckers gave me some of those feeling of anonymity and made me feel free. I knew what I was doing was extreme, and even more so when I was seen performing.

When I first started down the road of public exposure, my breathing was ragged and my knees would shake. My entire body would tremble. After a bit, I found myself pushing my limitations more and more. I would pull closer to the road. I would get out of the car earlier. I would get completely naked. I even did it in full daylight a few times.

I thought about what it would mean to get caught. Not by the police mind you. I never quite managed or cared to think about that outcome. I wondered about getting caught by one of my viewers. Would they try to fight me? Yell and scream at me? Or perhaps something else.

I would drive around thinking about what I would do if one stopped and I couldn't get the car started, couldn't escape. Why would they stop? To watch? Maybe. To participate? Maybe. In fact, I hoped that would be the case.

I remember daydreaming about a trucker stopping me. He would ask me what the fuck I was doing. He would hurl some insults. As I cowered, I would notice a growing bulge in his pants. He would see me looking at his crotch and show me why he stopped.

In my mind, he would always have me suck his dick. For a fit, straight, masculine guy of 20, this was the ultimate humiliation. Scenario after scenario ran through my head of the tables turning and being forced to suck stranger cock.

I had never consciously considered giving head before. It had just never crossed my mind before my masturbation escapades began. But once I thought about it, I couldn't stop. I mean, I had been pushing the envelope farther and farther showing off for truckers. Being forced to actually give head was what I had feared the most. Now, it was becoming something I actually wanted to do. I wanted to expand my experiences. I wanted to push my boundaries.

So there it was. I decided right then and there (even if I didn't realize it at the time) that I wanted to feel a dick in my mouth.

Now remember, this when the internet was in its infancy. Cell phones weren't a thing yet. All I knew was that I wanted to give a blowjob, or at least start putting myself in situations where it could potentially happen, and I sure as Hell didn't want anybody I knew finding out.

I didn't know what to do about it. I wasn't old enough for a bar. There weren't any gay bars in my town, but you don't have to be gay to get your dick sucked. There was an adult book store about 10 miles outside of town. Maybe I could find what I was looking for there.

This particular adult book store is a chain store. It's well lit, clean, and has a large but well lit parking lot. I decided to check it out late one night.

I parked in the nearly empty parking lot and made my way inside. They checked my ID at the door, and welcomed me in. I walked around the place trying to take in everything. I walked the perimeter of the store checking for booths or theaters I had heard about. This wasn't one of those places apparently.

Nevertheless, I began to feel my dick start to wake up. I looked around at the 3 customers, an older couple and a solo guy while I looked at the magazine titles. I saw a magazine called Gay Trucker Classifieds, grabbed one, and made my way to the counter.

The couple was already there checking out. I eyeballed the solo guy, but got no response. The checkout girl greeted me and rang me out with absolutely zero judgment. When I was leaving I noticed a big sign on the door reminding customers that the parking lot was under video surveillance 24/7.

I sat in my car for a few minutes thumbing through the GTC and waiting for the solo guy to emerge. After about 10 minutes of waiting for nothing, I decided to leave. I was exhilarated, even if nothing happened. I was also rock hard and leaking pre-cum the whole way back to town.

I really didn't know what to do. Over the next few nights, I left Polaroids in bathrooms with a time to meet up on them. I wrote messages on bathroom walls. I was clueless. Nothing panned out. As I sat in a gas station parking lot at close to 2am (I was waiting for a nearby bar to empty out so I could try to strike up a conversation with any likely fellas), I watched some guy make a half dozen calls on a payphone. I figure he was trying to get a ride or some pussy. He walked off seemingly failing at both.

An idea occurred to me. Even if I wasn't going to find my blowjob, I could still push my boundaries. I decided to grab a handful of quarters and walk over to the payphone. The plan was to drop in a quarter, dial a random number, and hope somebody answered. If not, I'd get my quarter back and try again.

I figured I would confess to the person on the phone that I really wanted to suck my first dick, and we would see where it went from there. I dropped in a quarter and started dialing. It was late, and I only managed to get about 3 answers out of probably 50 calls, but I finally got somebody that listened. It went something like this:

"Hello", she said in a sleepy voice.

"Hi. I'm sorry to call so late. I was hoping you could help me with something", I continued, voice shaking. "I would like to give a blowjob, and I don't know how to find a man to help me with that".

After a long pause, "Honey, keep trying. There are plenty." She disconnected.

I was thrilled that I had the guts to do even that. My throat was dry. My head was swimming. I decided to call it a night and headed to my old country road to wait for a big rig to drive by. I made it to my spot, parked, and decided to walk to the intersection to wait. A few minutes later, a big rig came rolling down the road. I leaned back against the road sign post facing his truck, with my pants down past my knees. I stayed in his brights for what seemed like 30 seconds until he drove passed, yelling faggot at me as he went.

I spent the next few nights dialing and dialing, bouncing around to different pay phones. Pretty much the same story. Some people that did answer called me fag or just hung up. I had changed "my pitch", but nothing got results.

Then one Thursday night, I was back at that gas station parking lot where it all started. I had gone through about $5 in quarters. I randomly dialed a local number and waited for the inevitable. A guy answered.

"Hello", he said in a rough voice.

"Um hello... I'm sorry to call so late, and you don't know me... but I have an offer I would like to make."

Silence for what seemed like forever... "Go on..." he said.

"I don't mean to offend you by asking this, so I'll get to it. I would really like to offer you a blowjob. No strings attached", I said in an unsteady voice.

"Who is this", he asked.

"You don't know me. My name is Jack. I've thought about this for a long time. I really want to suck a man's cock, but I didn't know how to find one. I called your number randomly..."

"Where are you?", he barked.

"I'm at the gas station on High and 6th", I said nervously.

"Are you fucking with me? Because if you're fucking with me, I'll end you." His voice was low and his tone was serious.

"No sir. No games. No strings attached. I just want to know what it's like to suck a dick. I thought a stranger would be the safest bet. Nobody can know", I was almost pleading now.

"You have 10 minutes to get over here. Just know that if you show up, I'm fucking your mouth whether you like it or not!" He gave me his address, told me to park on the street, and told me to come to the door quietly.

I was almost in a state of shock. On one hand I was terrified. What the fuck was I doing? Was I really going to roll up into a stranger's house that just threatened me twice, including a threat to rape my mouth if I wanted to back out? On the other hand, I was so very hard and practically drunk on lust. I wanted to add this to my sexual resume. I wanted to see what I was made of. I decided to go.

I pulled up across the street and down a ways from the house. I was in basketball shorts, but wearing a hoodie to conceal my raging hardness. My mouth was so dry. I approached the door to knock, when it abruptly opened. The lights were out in the house. A strong hand grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. Again he warned me, threatening violence if I was playing a game. I assured him I was not.

He closed the distance and stood almost chest to chest. He was about 6' 2" or so. He was well muscled, but burly like a tradesman. I'm guessing he's was 45-50 years old.

"Let's see what you got fag", as he pulled off my hoodie. He grabbed my ass cheeks and roughly squeezed them pulling them apart, his breath smelling heavily of beer.

I began to kneel, but he stopped me, grabbing my balls in one hand.

"Not in here bitch. To the back room". He spun me around and led me down a hallway rubbing my ass cheek with one hand as we walked. We entered a guest bedroom of sorts that was nothing more than a mattress on the floor.

"Sit on the bed faggot. Let me show you a real man's dick", one hand on my shoulder pushing me to the mattress and the other hand fishing out his cock.

His cock was hard and a bit hairy. It was cut and probably 6.5 inches. His balls hung ridiculously low and swung in his sack. I was like a deer in headlights. I sat there on my ass on the mattress with my mouth hanging open, lost to the world, totally focusing on what was happening. He walked to me put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me forward toward his crotch.

"Open you mouth" he commanded.

I opened my mouth a bit wider as he pulled me to him. Hands-free, he slowly traced around my lips with the head of his cock. Around and around. He rubbed the length of his hot veiny shaft all over my face. He drummed out a little beat with the weight of his cock on my forehead and nose with one hand while holding my head still with a handful of hair in his other hand.

I still hadn't had his cock in my mouth yet. Everything inside of me was screaming for it. I could feel my own orgasm building from the teasing alone. I wanted that cock so goddamn badly, my mouth started watering to the point of slobber.

He put his other hand behind my head and grabbed a handful of hair. He lined up his huge swollen glans with my leaking mouth and slowly began thrusting forward. I remember the heat of the tight skin of his dickhead dragging passed my lips... he did not stop. I felt the length of his shaft slowly dragging the length of my tongue... he did not stop. I felt his swollen cock head touch the back of my throat passed my wisdom teeth... he did not stop. I felt the pressure as his head pushed against the back of my throat, and I felt his grip on my head tighten as he kept pushing forward.

I swallowed by reflex, and I felt him pop passed the obstruction and enter my throat. He pushed until he was completely inside my throat, and he moved around grinding away inside my throat until he was sure I took all he had to offer. His loose balls were hot against the skin under my chin. He held it there. I tried to gag. I tried to struggle, but he held me tightly. I felt the tears rolling off my cheeks. I felt lightheaded. I felt as if I might pass out. He quietly laughed and grunted from the force.

He slowly started to withdraw his cock from my stretched throat, but instead slammed it back in fully. He began fucking my throat roughly. His balls swung and slapped against my chin as he rode my face. I was only seconds from blacking out when he finally popped his cock back out and allowed me some desperate breaths. Long slippery strands of saliva from deep inside me hung like icicles from his swollen cock.

He pulled me to my feet with one hand while I choked for air. He pulled down my basketball shorts and boxers to my ankles and started rubbing his cock against mine. After a minute or so, he climbed down onto the mattress on his back and stroked his cock as he checked out my naked tear covered body.

"Get down here and get what you came for", he said stroking his cock (which looked much bigger than before).

I did as I was told. As aggressive as my first experience had been, I was totally into it. I climbed between his legs and took his cock back into my mouth. I sucked aggressively at first, before taking both of his balls in my mouth. Then I tried to focus on the feeling of his cock head popping in and out of my lips, slowly tongue-bathing the shaft on the way down and up.

After a couple minutes, I felt his sack begin to tighten and his cock swell ever more full. He had me lay beside him on the mattress with my feet at his head.

In this position, he began to thrust gently at first. Within a couple strokes he was hitting the back of my throat again. I pushed lightly against his thigh to regulate how deep he could go. He lifted his leg off of the mattress, pulled my bottom arm across, and lowered his legs down on my arm pinning it beneath him. My own cock pounded for release and had been "drooling" pre-cum since the beginning.

He resumed his assault on my mouth, his swollen head knocking against my throat. Then he suddenly rolled over almost on top of me, his weight easily pushing his full length to the bottom of my throat. I was helpless as he pinned my other arm beneath his knee. I could feel his balls pressed against my nose, one dropping left and one right. I tried to relax hoping he would free me. It just encouraged him. He was now slamming into my face aggressively fucking my throat with his weight behind it. I could feel his cock bulging my throat with each thrust. I could also feel his cock swelling ever larger.

Panic was starting to set in when he slammed in and forward, arching his back, stretching my jaw to its limit, and he took the full length of my cock into his mouth as well. He held my cock in his throat as he continued to drill mine. I unloaded every drop of cum in my body in jet after jet, right down his throat. At the same time, I felt his cock pulsating in my throat. I felt like I was about to suffocate, but I was in heaven already. Tears of pure ecstasy ran like rivers down my cheeks.

After a couple sprays, he pulled out and fired another 5 or 6 thick ropes of cum onto my face. He pulled of of my cock and sat up on his knees. I was still pinned by the arms under his knees. He jacked off the last drops onto me, then took his cock and smeared his cum all over my face. He gave me his cock to clean up, and then got off of me.

I asked for a towel to clean up, and he denied it.

"Wear that home faggot, you earned it", he sneered. He threw my shorts at me and told me to get the fuck out. I slid into them (never got my boxers back) and made my way to the door. I walked out into the night shirtless and baptized by cum. I was drunk on euphoria.

I expected to feel guilty or ashamed, but that wasn't the case at all. I felt free. I felt joy! I felt my cock getting hard again as I wondered what was in store for me next.