The Hunt Ch. 05

Story Info
You take the plunge, not knowing what to expect.
2.8k words
4.6
3.1k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hunt - Chapter 5

This is the newest chapter of a story I have been working on for a while. Please feel free to leave as much feedback as you can.

TW: Knotting, Monsters, Throat-Fucking.

As you stand at the start of the woodland path, you stretch, preparing your body for the evening you hope for. Black lycra sports bra and leggings clinging to your lithe body as you feel your heart pounding out of your chest. You feel the soft breeze brushing against your exposed skin and it takes your mind back to last night. You start to feel your skin raising with goosebumps as the hair on the back of your neck stands on end.

You stare hopefully along the tree line, almost wishing for a movement in the woods. Willing the trees and brush to move with his figure emerging towards you. The feeling of being watched is strong, but as you stare into the trees hoping in your soul, You don't see who you're looking for. You feel a warmth spread with you, your pussy growing wet as your body aches just thinking about him.

As your legs start to itch for you to move, you feel your eyes unable to move from the shadows built in the deep of the woods. You feel the wind gently caress your body as you slowly turn to walk down the forest path. Just as you pull your gaze from the trees, you could swear you feel yourself being watched.

You know this feeling. Even with legs aching, you push yourself into a run, willing your body to fight, despite wanting to offer yourself up to him. The need to be chased, hunted grows. You know this game and will make him work to earn your sweet cunt to breed.

As you run, you hear an echo of steps mirroring yours, a half second behind. The minute it starts, you recognise it. It isn't any simple trick of the ear, you feel that this is different. This is him. Your heart rate increases with each passing second, not from the run, this is from the reason for the run in the first place. This is from the thought of what you hope is to come.

You stop and turn suddenly, in a futile attempt to catch him out, but his footsteps are deliberate, cautious. He knows you too well to be caught like that. You start forward again, hoping you can entice him to hunt you again, but as you start to move you have lost the sounds of his steps to echo your own. You start to feel more alone, like he has lost your scent. You start to slow and look around at the trees and bushes lining the path you run on, looking for some sign that you were not imagining things in the first place.

You struggle to see past the edges of the trail as the clouds in the sky cover the moon for a while. Just then, a glimmer of moonlight flashes across those silvery-blue eyes as you are looking around, telling you that he is out there. You take off into a sprint, looking forward to the hunt ahead. You feel his presence tracking you, but cannot hear or see anything to indicate as such. You start to wonder how you feel him so close, with all signs indicating the opposite. You keep looking around for any sign of him tracking you as you run through bushes and jump over tree roots.

You come to a clearing and slowly look around for him. You turn one way, then another, before you find him, staring straight into his steely eyes. Your nipples harden in anticipation as I look him up and down, daring him in your mind to make a move. His eyes draw you in as you don't even notice him slowly edging closer and closer.

He gets to just outside an arm's reach before you realise how close he has gotten to you and you dart to his left, starting to enjoy the chase. Running away as hard as your legs will carry you, you find a small patch of leaves and bushes to hide in.

As you look around, you see nothing but hear the gentle rustle of leaves moving with the breeze. You long to crane to your neck and look for him, to try to see where he is now, but you know that you are being hunted.

You know the game and long to stay away, but also look forward to being caught.

You try to quietly move farther into the dense brush, looking to disguise yourself in the bushes. You freeze as you suddenly hear a snap of a twig that you've stood on in the dark. You start to feel his presence around you but can't see or hear anything. You start to slowly turn your head and in your peripheral vision, see a shadow tracking your movement, before it disappears.

You freeze. Anticipation filling your mind as you will yourself to be as small as possible.

He slowly moves closer to you, tracking you as you start to tell yourself that without a doubt, you will fight him. He gets to within a few feet of you and you find that all bravery that you had found within yourself, had dissipated as the moon appears from behind the clouds, suddenly showing what has been hunting you all along.

The website was right. In place of the tall strong man, your eyes fell upon a wild beast. Shaggy black fur covering every inch of him, in place of that stubble-covered face, you find a long snout accompanied with a wide open mouth, filled with razor sharp teeth. He lifts his head high to take a long sniff of the air and you realise the despite his height last night, this creature now dwarfs your hunter from last night. In his transformation he has grown to over 8 feet tall, with broad shoulders and a wide barrel chest leading to long, solid arms that look capable of ripping trees from the ground, ending in jagged claws gripping the branches as he passes.

Your eyes drift over him, looking up those muscular, fur-covered legs, to find the prize you long for so desperately. In place of the generous prick you experienced last night, you find an enormously long cock, extended from his sheath, thick and distended. Dripping in pre-cum from the excitement of the hunt, your eyes travel down his length, firm and proud. It looks thicker than last night too, almost twice as big at least.

You grip your eyes shut, suddenly realising the position you have put yourself in. You begin to feel that you should take the chance to run. The second you try to take a step though, he lunges toward you. Catching you by surprise, you fall back into a sitting position legs splayed, a sudden rush of fear taking over your mind. As he approaches, sniffing along the ground toward you, he edges between your legs. As he gets to you, he sniffs straight between your thighs and begins to prod his long snout against your mound through your leggings. He briefly pauses, before snarling and gripping your leggings in his teeth, eliciting a yelp of surprise from you. He tears at them with a growl, until they rip from your legs, opening at the crotch.

As you sit there, feeling the cold night air chill your bare legs, his head returns to sniffing at your crotch, his heat of his breath teasing at your thighs. His cold, long nose pokes at your pussy through your underwear, teasing you and bringing forth a heat between your legs that you could not believe. He licks along your thighs, tasting the juices that have spent all evening running down your legs. His tongue finds its way up your thighs and begins to lick and tease at your pussy, soaking your underwear throughly as you gasp, feeling the warmth spreading throughout your body.

He rips at your underwear as if it was not even there, tearing it from you without a second thought. He brings his mouth back to your needy cunt, massaging the delicate folds of your pussy with his rough tongue. As his tongue travels up your soft pussy lips, it parts them, teasing your oversensitive clit with his nose as he laps at your juices. His tongue working away at your pussy, you feel it slip deep into you, suddenly noticing that you've started to pant as it invades your desperate pussy.

Feeling him invading your hot, dripping pussy feels wrong but you cannot bring yourself to stop him as you feel the heat building inside you. You lift your feet to drape them over his back as his muscular arms entwine with your thighs, holding you in place against his mouth. His tongue continues its assault, slipping deeper and deeper into you as it massages you in ways you have never felt before.

You arch your back as you feel your climax building within you, your pussy contracting and pulsing around his tongue. Your orgasm takes over your brain as you buck your hips, rubbing your desperate cunt against his face as his tongue invades you.

As he pushes you over the edge, you feel your juices gush out onto him, covering his face as keeps up his tongue's assault on your pussy. Your juices rush over his face as he continues to lap at your oversensitive, needy cunt. As his licks get more intense on your clit, you beg him not to stop, feeling your next orgasm building within you. His tongue exploring your body feels both rough and wild, but also gentle and loving, bringing you ever closer to screaming for him to take you.

Just as you feel you cannot take any more, his jaws open and he takes in your pussy, his teeth losing gently around your lips while his tongue works over your clit with more intensity. Arching your back as you feel yourself tipping over the edge, you cannot believe the intensity with which he is eating your pussy and realise the affection that he is showing as he pleasures you so completely. You give in to him, feeling your orgasm overtake your body as you push your feet firmly against the back of his head and grip his fur around his face to hold his head in place. You scream out in ecstasy as euphoria washes over you and your heart beats out of your chest.

As your heartbeat slows, a calm overtakes your mind. You breath deep, taking your time to collect your thoughts as you uncurl your legs from around his broad hairy shoulders. He stands tall on his shoulder and you stand up to face him, slipping your sports bra off as he leans down to lick along your cheek. You move in closer and kiss his snout, allowing his tongue to slip into your mouth, massaging it with yours. You lean into the kiss and slip your arms around his neck, holding onto him as you embrace warmly.

You bow your head down and begin to kiss down his body, unfurling your arms from his grip as your legs undo from around his waist. You begin to kiss down his strong, broad chest as he lays back on the cold ground. His fur-covered chest rises and falls as you kiss down it.

As you move down, placing kisses along the way, you kneel, taking your place at his feet. You reach out and grip his cock in your delicate hands as it extends from his sheath, your fingers not even touching wrapped around around his long, thick member. You start to stroke up and down his solid cock and you lick your lips at the thought of tasting him, saliva filling your mouth.

You lean in to deliver a single kiss onto the tip, but once you have felt it on your lips, you cannot resist the urge and lunge forward again to lick around the tip. From there, you move your hands further toward the base as you start to lick every inch of this glorious weapon. Your hands grip his cock tightly from either side as you start to wrap your lips around the tip, licking around it in your mouth as you move your lips farther and farther down. As you bob your head up and down, you feel it stretching the back of your mouth and into your throat. You move your hands to your lips, then withdraw your mouth from his cock to see how deep you have taken him so far.

"Holy Shit! I've barely taken half and you're already stretching my throat!!" You shriek as you pant for breath!

Just as quickly, you feel yourself drawn to his cock as you immediately dive back onto it, taking him fervently down your throat, trying to push yourself deeper. As your throat fills, you feel lust building within you and realise that you have started to play with your oversensitive clit as you try desperately to open your throat, pushing your tongue out of your mouth under his hard cock. You push yourself further and further, willing yourself not to choke as you try to take all of his cock into your mouth.

Just as you begin to get comfortable with his cock sliding deeper and deeper into your throat, you feel your fingertips expanding around his pulsing knot. You push your lips closer to that throbbing bulge, hoping to taste it on your tongue as you feel him filling your throat. His salty musk intoxicates you as you slip farther and farther down on him. You begin to wonder if you could ever tire of this feeling of being used entirely by him.

His knot begins to bump against your lips, and you realise you have taken him deep into your throat. As you feel the pride surge through your brain, a primal urge begins to build deep within you. You need to take him entirely. You can barely take a breath with his throbbing cock pounding deeper and deeper into your throat, but all you can think of is to force that knot past your lips and give him your blessing to flood your throat with his thick, creamy load.

You lift your head and take a calming breath before pushing forward, opening your throat to him and taking him in one fluid motion. You start to feel his knot on your lips, his thick musk flooding your nostrils yet again and increasing your urges, hearing his low growl as his heavy balls begin to twitch and tighten in your hand. You force your tongue out, licking the bottom of his knot and use all of your concentration to push your lips past this bulge. As your mouth stretches, you realise you are moaning onto his cock, the vibrations teasing and exciting him, increasing his arousal.

You push yourself down and feel your lips widen one final time before relief as they relax again, he is firmly in place in your mouth. He begins to frantically rut against your mouth, his growling getting deeper and more intense. As you feel his twitching balls contract and twitch in your hand, you find yourself on the edge of a screaming climax.

As you reach the edge yourself, you feel his heavy, thick load pumping into your throat, filling you. The feeling of being completely used and at his service pushed you deep off the edge as your orgasm washes over you and you find yourself moaning onto his cock as he pumps spurt after spurt of his creamy, delicious load straight into your throat.

As the flow of his cum starts to slow, his lays back, pulling you onto his lap while he rests, letting out low contended growls every few seconds to let you know that he is pleased with you. You slip his generous cock from your mouth, letting out a large gasp for breath, before going back to sucking the last few spurts from his still-hard cock. He breathes deep, laying on his back, a low howl escaping his jaws as you slowly lick the last remnants of cum from his cock.

As you swallow the last of his seed down, you crawl up his body, placing gentle kisses along his snout while he licks your face. You turn and kiss him, taking his tongue into your mouth again as he takes you in his arms lovingly. His arms pull you in, keeping away the chill from the cold night air. You lower your head and lay it gently against him, the downy soft fur juxtaposed against his firm, supple chest.

You feel warm. You feel safe. You feel loved.