The Hunt Ch. 06

Story Info
The recent meeting results in a breeding.
1.9k words
4.52
9.5k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 6 in an ongoing story I have been writing over the past few months. Any feedback you can provide is always appreciated.

TW: Monster, Werewolf, Knotting, Blood Play

As you feel the soft hair from his chest along your face, his firm arms embrace you. You feel the low rumble of his contented growl reverberate through his throat and chest as he holds you. His dark fur shimmering in the moonlight as you move your head against his chest. You pull your arms in for him to hold you, listening to his heartbeat. You feel closer than ever to him, like this can never end. As you get comfortable, you feel his throbbing cock pressing against you, giving you an aching deep within you.

He begins to sniff and snort across you. You cannot stop a moan escape your lips as you feel his breath upon your cheek. As you feel him lean into you, a low guttural growl escapes from his mouth. As he opens his jaws to expose his razor-sharp teeth, he scrapes them along your neck, teasing you. Slowly, he drags them across so you feel him there, ready and waiting to sink them into you. The fear from last night was gone, you wanted his teeth in you, to make you his.

You tip your head to give him better access and begin to beg between short sharp breaths. "Please...bite me...taste me"

As he draws his teeth to your shoulder, he grabs you roughly, pulling you into him, and sinks his teeth into your skin, tasting your blood as it rushes along your shoulder and down your chest and back. Growing wetter as his teeth penetrate your flesh, ||the feeling of your warm blood running across your nipples in the cold night air|| makes your body ache to be used.

He grabs you, and picks up you against him, slipping his tongue into your mouth as you kiss him deeply. You taste the blood on his tongue as you wrap your legs around his waist, feeling his solid cock rubbing against your dripping cunt. You long for the feeling of his cock pounding into you, thinking about his cum flooding you, him breeding your pussy until it is sore and used. He grabs your body in his claws, growling as he ravages you and pulls you into him, sliding his hard cock up and down your pussy lips, growing harder and harder as he does, before lining the hardened tip up with your needy pussy.

He enters you, slowly spreading your pussy open. A low moan escapes your lips at the feeling of him entering you. You've missed feeling him inside you. As he slides deeper and deeper into you, a groan escapes your lips at the feeling of your hot cunt getting stretched open by his powerful cock. You feel a resistance within you as this thick cock surpasses anything you have felt before. He begins to draw back, getting you into position to impale your lithe body and you realise that there is a good chance he is going to split you open tonight. As your juices drip onto the peak of his throbbing shaft, it nudges at your dripping pussy lips, he slides his pulsating cock deep into you. The tight lips of your pussy strain and pull open as you scream into his chest, feeling him filling you more and more by the second.

As he forces his cock into you, you arch your back to feel him inside you and he brings his head down to lap at the hot blood pooling on your nipples. You moan and your pussy contracts around his hardened member. As you feel the growing need to cum around his cock, your juices flowing down his cock and his legs as he fills you again and again. He starts to pound you, holding you onto his cock as he fucks you with reckless abandon, filling you, stretching you.

As your orgasm builds he takes your nipple in his mouth, his jaws closing around it as you feel your nipple being teased by his tongue, held between his sharp teeth. You feel your pussy pulsing around his hard cock as your orgasm builds to a crescendo. He grinds his hips against you in a long circular motion, the tip of his cock moving inside you and rubbing every inch of you perfectly. You feel it pushing on your g-spot and you throw your head back, screaming as your mind goes into overdrive.

"I can't take any more!" You scream into his ear as you climax around his thick cock, your juices gushing out onto his body and soaking his thick black fur. You cannot control yourself as your mind can only form guttural primal moans. As you ride him through your orgasm, waves of pleasure forcing your face into a blank, mindless expression of pure ecstasy.

Your mind clears as you breathe deep and he holds you tight into him. He carries you to a nearby tree, laying you back over it, as he begins to lick down your body. He licks over your nipples, cleaning your blood away. Moving down your body, he begins to sniff over you, getting closer and closer to your pussy. As he reaches your waist, he begins to lick and prod at you, his tongue cleaning the juices from your thighs and cunt.

Once you are cleaned up, his snout begins to prod at your sore, red clit as his long tongue invades your pussy, curling up to stimulate every inch of you, inside and out. His thick, furry arms wrap around your thighs and hold you in place as he begins to ravage you, his tongue reaching places in you that you would never imagine. His tongue withdraws and you are left with the dull ache of emptiness inside you. You watch him as he stands back admiring your bare form as your pussy begins to long for his attention again. You look up at him, your hands moving down to gently massage your pussy lips, still sore from the primal fucking you have received so far. He is back to you in an instant, on top of you, licking your face and neck as he begins to slide his cock back into you.

His thick cock slides inside you, opening your pussy lips as you stare into his eyes, your eyes telling him the story of exactly how you crave to be used. As he slides into you, your desperate slit opens to him as he takes total control of you. Your lift your arms to wrap them around his shoulders, but he grabs them in his claws, pinning them to the tree as he pounds into you. His growls getting more aggressive, more threatening as his thrusts gain might. His towering body holds dominion over you as he takes you, exactly as he wants you.

You try to fight but feel him holding your arms in place as the forceful thrusts of his thick cock bring you closer and closer to being broken. He is going to break you to his will, and you cannot feel that you can resist any longer. As much as you enjoy being his equal, nothing makes your pushy leak more than the thought of being completely subservient to him. He sees the change in you, his demeanour becoming more barbaric as he takes total control, lifting his head to howl as he pounds relentlessly into you.

He withdraws from you, immediately throwing you to the forest floor on your belly, you wonder what he is doing as his arm slips under your waist to bring you to your knees. His free hand pushes into your back, shoving your face to the ground as your hands reach behind you, spreading your pussy lips open for him. He kneels behind you bringing his face down to lick and tease at your pussy lips, tasting your juices as they drip from your gaping pussy. You present yourself to him, and he moves his body up, grabbing you around the waist with one claw, while he pushes your face down with the other. His thick cock bouncing behind you, he guides it in as he starts to push deep into you.

His cock spreads you open as he enters you, his thickness opening you up as it stimulates every inch inside you. This feels incredible and you even start to push back against him as he slides into you. Your hot pussy leaks your juices all over his throbbing cock and you begin to moan rhythmically as he builds up his pace fucking you. As he goes deeper and deeper stretching you open, you feel your pussy lips aching your mercy as you secretly wish for more. You want to feel him fill you again and again. You want him to breed you, over and over, until that's all you are is his. His mate. His breeding partner. His She-Wolf.

You feel him getting deeper and deeper into you, this new position offering you more intense sensations as he pounds into you getting rougher with every stroke. His knot bounces off the tight lips of your pussy as you moan in pleasure. You feel the growing need to cum around his cock, your juices flowing onto his cock and down his legs as he pushes into you again and again. He starts to slam into you, holding you down as he fucks you with reckless abandon, filling you, stretching you. As your orgasm builds he leans down over you and pushes even harder, his knot expanding your pussy as he forces it through your lips. Your body feel nearly split in two as your dripping pussy closes around his thick, powerful cock, taking it to the base with a colossal drive into you.

His thrusts are shallower once he is fully inside you, more frantic, but just as hard and rough as he feels the longing to breed your desperate cunt. He grabs your hair and pulls your head back, thrusting into you relentlessly, harder and harder with each stroke. His stuff, cock slams against your cervix as he fulfils your every desire to be used by him, and he explodes into your hungry pussy, snarling into your ear.

Your mind goes blank, only thinking of pleasure. You scream as you cum all over his cock, fingernails digging into the ground as he wantonly shoots pulse after pulse of his thick and potent seed. He fills your womb, his knot holding you in place as he settles into you. He bows his head, lapping at the blood on your shoulder to clean you, as you throw your body to the ground under him, pulling him into you to cuddle close.

He stands, carrying you with him. He lays on the ground, rolling to his side and gently turns you over. His arms wrap around your tired body, holding you, protecting you, caring for you.

He moves his mouth to your shoulder, lapping at the blood as you begin to gain your breath back and lean up into him, kissing his neck and working your way up to his face. As you kiss, he licks your face, slipping his tongue into your mouth as you massage it with yours, curling your arms into him.

You nuzzle into him, thinking back over the past 24 hours. You never thought you would find yourself giving in so entirely to someone, but to think that your body was owned and used by this Alpha wolf both scared you and turned you on. You feel his body beneath you, his stiff, thick cock pulsing within your pussy and his his seed taking root deep within you and knew that this was not something you could give up on.

This was only the beginning.