The Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a plan to me." Ashley replied. She started getting all the ingredients for lunch including leftover burgers and beans. I turned the oven on and set it to 400 degrees for the biscuits. I then greased a cookie sheet and placed the canned biscuits on the sheet apart to allow them to rise as they baked. When the oven dinged telling me it was at the desired temperature, I then turned on a burner and allowed a skillet to heat up for the ham and put the biscuits in the oven. We had purchased a large ham steak that nearly covered the entire bottom of the skillet. The plan was to split it. I asked Ashley, "How do you like your eggs? I am not picky. I will eat eggs just about any way they are fixed."

"I am good with whatever my cook wants. I am not picky about eggs either. Scrambled works for me." she replied.

The eggs were finishing as the timer on the oven for the biscuits beeped. Ashley had finished putting together lunch and was waiting patiently for breakfast. She was distracting me by blowing me kisses and flashing her magnificent breasts at me. It reminded me of women on bourbon street during Mardi gras, earning their beads. I enjoyed the show and Ashley laughed as my erection grew in my swim trunks. She laughed and pointed, and proudly asked, "What's going on over there, big boy? Jed jr. giving you problems? Do you always get aroused cooking breakfast?" She winked and laughed.

I pulled the biscuits from the oven and replied, "Look lady, cooking is serious business. You are distracting the chef. One little mistake and the food could get ruined or the chef could get injured. It could seriously impact the plans for the day if I was to get injured and have to be bed ridden for recovery."

She got up and walked towards me. She put her forearm against her forehead and with a fake swoon, "Oh my. I never realized the hazards associated with breakfast. Restaurant workers should get hazard pay!" She wrapped her arms around my back and squeezed me tight pressing her boobs into my back. She lowered her hands and stroked me through my swim suit saying, "Now this is a hazard, I should probably learn more about!"

I grinned and said, "Later baby, later. Now fix your plate, eat and let's get on the water."

She let me go and pouted, "You're no fun!" she whined and stuck her tongue out at me. We ate breakfast and cleared away the table. Got the dishes in the dishwasher and turned it on. We went and stripped the bed and put the sheets in the washer along with a few clothes.

She got the ice chest and I grabbed the fishing gear. She grabbed the boat keys out of the key locker and we got everything loaded into the boat. Life jackets-check, throwable device- check, fire extinguisher- check, Gas about a half tank, Batteries- charges are good. I lowered the motor and put the throttle on choke. Attached the dead man's switch. The motor started right up, excellent. I let it idle and warm up. The sky was just starting to lighten up enough to see out on the water. Ashley untied the boat, and I engaged the motor in reverse to back us out of the boat dock. Depth finders were working showing our depth to about 4'. She pointed us to the marina. She tied us off. I started for fill the gas tank and check the oil in the motor. She headed in to get ice. When the fluids were topped off, I went in to get a non-resident's three-day fishing license. I introduced myself to the marina manager and he told me his name was Gus. "OK Gus, what is biting now?"

He replied, "There has been some luck still with the crappie on minnows and jigs. Bream are starting to bed up on the flats in about 3-4' of water. Been tearing them up with crickets or beelte spins. Of course, the cats always seem to be good this time of year mostly on cut bait (shad) or blood bait."

I paid for the gas, got some crickets, and a couple of jigs and beetle spins. We grabbed a couple of bags of ice and headed to the boat. We got the ice chest situated, untied the boat a headed out on the lake. Not really knowing where to go, I wanted to let mother nature give me some clues. Blue herons eat fish especially minnows. Most people that have a boat dock make their own honey holes close by. I looked for indications where minnows were being schooled up and ripped apart. Then there were always the on-board fish finders showing temperature, depth, fish locations as well as 'sounding' the bottom. It wasn't long before we found a cove that had a nice gradual point on one side and a steeper slope on the other. We scared off a blue heron residing on the gradual sloped side as we came into the cove. We brought two rod and reel combo units from Ashley's house. There were several others to choose from in the rod boxes on the boat. We set the anchor. I threw out two lines set about 3 feet deep with crickets. I gave Ashley one pole rigged with crappie jig and I had the other rigged with a beetle spin. We got on a bed of bream, and it wasn't long before it was all we could do to keep up with cricket lines, before you knew it we had about 10 nice red ears and from then on it was catch and release until we ran out of crickets. By that time the sun was rising above the trees and the temperature where we sat was starting to rise. We then concentrated on using the crappie jigs and the beetle spin. The bite was starting to die, we caught a couple of small crappie and cut them loose. It was still a good time.

We decided to pull up the anchor and cruise around the lake looking for a more private cove to swim and cool off. We found the perfect spot pulled up and set the anchor. Ashley stripped off her t shirt and shorts and jumped in the water. She popped up and shouted, "Man that water feels good!"

"Be there in just a sec." I replied. I threw a couple of life jackets her way stripped off my t shirt and ran off the front of the boat and did a cannon ball that sent a tidal wave towards her. I came up and she started splashing me. We sat on the life jackets and splashed around and swam and kissed and hugged in the water. Gradually our grab-assing became more and more intimate I took her a little closer to shore. I was standing on the bottom about armpit deep. She had her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. My erection was proudly pointing north bulging my swimsuit. No one could see anything but Ashley new it was there. She started grinding her crotch on my boner. I grabbed two handful of ass cheek to help. We were humping underwater working ourselves closer and closer to an orgasm. It took a while, contrary to what some believe, water is NOT a lubricant for sexual activities. Water can and does take away from natural lubrication which can lead to chafing, if the parties involved are not careful. It was slow and enjoyable, mutual pleasure. No destination, climax was not an objective, just enjoying the pleasure that each other was giving to their partner. Kissing and hugging a little shudder here, a little shudder there. After a while, we decided to take a break and eat lunch.

After lunch, she wanted to lay out on the boat and catch a few rays. She laid on her stomach and asked me to rub some lotion on her back. I jumped at the request and had her bikini top untied in a flash. "Eager beaver, eh sailor?" she mocked.

"Just trying to help a lady out." I replied, "Just trying to be a gentleman." I asked her to move her hair and started to apply the lotion on her neck and shoulders. Then I worked my way down her arms to her hands. I got some more lotion and started on her back giving her a massage along with the lotion application. A got a moan here and a moan there, working my way down her back towards that fine looking ass. I worked some lotion under the edge of her bikini bottom just to make sure her upper ass would not get burned (can't be too careful you know). Then I got some more lotion and started at her ankles I worked lotion on her calves and behind her knees and slowly and thoroughly working the lotion on her thighs. As I worked my way up her thighs, she adjusted herself and I noticed her thighs were ever so slightly farther apart giving a better view of her crotch. I started working the lotion on her inner thighs getting closer and closer to her lower lips with each stroke. Her moans were becoming a little louder and more frequent. I worked my fingers and lotions slightly inside the leg openings of her bikini bottom making sure there was adequate coverage. Quite by accident, I stroked he pussy just to make sure there was adequate lotion. Her legs spread like the waters at the red sea. My hand inadvertently made its way into her bikini bottom and stroked along her vagina. Damn, she was excited. She moaned and started humping my hand. "Don't stop!" she pleaded.

"Roll over." I commanded. I removed my hand momentarily just long enough for her to get comfortable. I then started to stroke her from the front using all of my fingers and my thumb. I was stroking her clit and the fold of her pussy. I inserted my thumb in her vagina and continued to stroke her clit in a circular motion. She was starting to squirm. She was alternating the position of her hands between her breasts and over my hand guiding it to give her the most pleasure at the time. This was one of the most erotic visions I have ever witnessed. A beautiful woman totally in the throes of lust and pleasure.

She was panting, "Oh baby. Oh baby. That's it. Right there. Oh God. Yes. Yes. Don't stop. Please. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Unnngh unnnngh. And with that another Ashley orgasm presented itself. Her legs trembled, the core of her body shook, her arms flailed and her head went from side to side. She went still and there was a growing puddle between her legs. My hand was covered in tasty girl come. I let her lay there until she came back to earth. Her eyes fluttered open. She smiled and said, "Thank you baby. That was nice. Was I out long?"

"No, not long. A minute or so. Let's get you situated and head back in." I spoke.

"One more quick dip and I'll be ready." She replied.

"Alright then, lets do it." I said. I grabbed the life jackets and off the front we went. A quick refreshing in and out. We climbed back on board after a few minutes, got everything stowed, pulled the anchor, and headed back home. Being wet, the breeze from running back across the lake felt great, only when we dried out some did we feel the heat again. It wasn't long before we were back at the boat dock. We unloaded the boat and took what we need back into the house. Ashley was putting things up inside and I went back to the boat, with a knife and plastic bag in hand, to clean the fish and lock everything up out there. I scaled, headed and gutted the red ears washing everything off the dock and the puddle spot on the boat, ran the bilge pump, shut everything down, and locked up the rod boxes after storing the electronic in them. I got back up to the house, put the fish in the fridge. I caught up with Ashley in the washroom and helped move the load from the washer to the dryer. After she started the dryer, she hugged me and kissed me. "How do you want to cook the fish?" I asked.

"How about pan fried with some potatoes and a salad." she replied.

"You make the salad. I'll take care of the potatoes and fish." I suggested.

"Deal" she said.

We prepared the meal, and everything looked and tasted good. During the meal I asked her, "tell me about your time in the marines. Where did you go? What did you do?"

"Well," she said, "I really wanted to serve my country. I didn't want to be a REMF (rear echelon mother fucker). I was a geek in high school. I loved to hack. I read a lot of spy and private investigator stories. I was good at modifying electronics to get them to do what I needed. When I enlisted, someone noticed my aptitude (imagine that) and after boot camp I went to 80 school (foreign affairs). I traveled to Afghanistan and honed my craft gathering intelligence and helping to upgrade listening equipment. I was there for three years. I worked with CIA contractors a lot. I was young and fell for a line of crap from one of them. He was married and thought he was God's gift to women. I thought he was too, for a while. You know, what happens in the box stays in the box. I really fell for this guy. I thought he was 'the one'. After the bloom fell off the rose, I found out that I was just the latest flava flave, that he was married, and scheduled to go back to the real world in a few months. I thought we had a relationship. He thought we were just no strings FWB. Not wanting to waste any more time on a relationship that wasn't there, I cut ties with him and put in for a transfer. I went to Israel until I got out. I really liked Israel. I liked the climate, the work, and the people. I was close to staying there. I had eaten some of the same dirt as Roberto. He got out about the same time that I did. I moved to Atlanta and had dinner with him and Sophie. Sophie and I hit it off immediately. Roberto was almost a third wheel at dinner. Roberto was trying to talk business about starting up a consulting company. We exchanged information and I have been with VC since."

"So, not only are you beautiful, smart, and a great lover, but you are a super spook to boot." I stated.

"Yea, mister. A modern day Motahari. You better watch yourself." She grinned as she took her last bite.

We cleaned up from the meal and in doing so there were plenty of playful bumps and nudges. Looks and touches leading to more looks and touches. When the dishwasher was started and the cabinets wiped down, I grabbed her from behind and pulled her body close to mine. I moved her hair to one side and kissed her neck and nibbles on her ear lobe. She pretended it did nothing for her and broke away from my embrace. She went to a corner in the kitchen leaned up against the cabinet and smiled back at me. I turned and went to the living room pretending I wasn't interested. However, my growing hard on was betraying my actions. She noticed and soon followed me into the living room (obviously formulating her plan of attack). Well, little did she know I had my own plan of attack. I sat down and put my feet up on the coffee table. Ashley came in and sat next to me. She leaned forward setting her drink on the coffee table and put her hand on my ankle and as she set back on the couch, her had traveled up my leg and up to the crotch of my shorts. She looked me in the eye, smiled, winked at me. And slowly stroked my hardening cock through my shorts.

I smiled at her, stood up and walked nonchalantly to the bedroom. I closed the door and began to strip. My cock is becoming more turgid with each passing second. Flashing lights revealing scenes of me attacking Ashley's gorgeous body are going through my brain like the old photo movies. I turn out the lights and I stand in a superman pose at the foot of the bead anxiously awaiting Ashley's arrival. A minute or so later I see the background lights when she slowly opens the bedroom door just wide enough for her naked body to creep in. She closes the door and turns on the lights. I sprang into action and hugged her body. She jumped and let out a playful scream. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. She sprawled out like a giant X with a smile on her face awaiting my next move. I grabbed her ankles and drug that sweet ass to the end of the bed. I started the arduous journey at her knees and worked my way up her thighs, kissing and nibbling every square inch. The closer I got to that Bermuda triangle of pubic hair the more she squirmed with delight. Finally reaching my destination, I kiss and lick her tasty pussy enjoying her growing excitement with every lick and kiss. Her musk filling my nose and my dick is getting harder with every breath.

She starts to hump my face. I stop, stand up I twist my upper body slightly and wrap my arms around her waist. I tighten my grip and pull her up off the bed. She is now inverted, I have one leg on each side of my head and she has a face full of dick. She laughs, swallows my dick whole, and starts face fucking herself with my pole. I have a death grip around her waist and I start eating her pussy like it was manna from heaven (I think that it an adequate description). I love going down on Ashley. She has a great taste, she is appreciative of my efforts and vocal in showing her appreciation (Ladies- if your man is doing something you like, then let him know. Some of us are thick headed and just do what we do unless told otherwise). Her hips start wiggling again. I increased the force of my face in her vagina as I lick, nibble, and kiss from the taint to the clit and back and forth.

Ashley pushes her face off my dick and starts an incantation "Yes, yes, yes" with every kiss lick and nibble. After a while the incantation changes to "Oh God Don't stop, Oh God Don't stop. JJ right there baby oh yes". I know her climax is coming, and I know it is going to a massive one. She has been horny since the boat ride home. So, I turn around and fall back on the bed holding Ashley's body tight to mine to avoid and whiplash action. As soon as we hit the bed, I continue to attack that beautiful pussy with an oral assault that would make any porno lesbian jealous. She continued to wiggle her hips. She was grinding her pussy on my face. She went back and forth between giving me a heavenly blow job and verbal encouragement of my continued oral onslaught of her vagina.

I continued licking every fold of her labia. I gave her a rim job as a passed her opening and licked across her taint. I made it back to her opening and stuck my tongue into her sheath as far as I could reach. I could feel the walls starting to quiver. I was stroking my hands over that fine ass and down her thighs. I could feel the muscles in her thighs starting to twitch and the muscles of her core starting to spasm. I knew her orgasm was on the edge of the abyss. I just need a little nudge, oh yes, one final bit of attention to her clitoris. I surrounded her clit with my lips making a small O. I then started flicking the engorged pearl as fast as I could with my tongue. KABOOM - Ashley exploded with a (MOAO) Mother Of All Orgasms. She was shaking like a willow tree in a tornado. Simultaneously She was going everywhere and nowhere at the same time while muttering incoherently. She was clutching a fist full of bedclothes in each hand. Her knuckles white with the pressure. Her body tensed and my face, neck, head and upper torso was suddenly drenched with her glorious ejaculate. I lapped as much as I could. I enjoyed the taste, but there was no way I could come close to containing it. She went limp. 8 - 9 - 10 ding, ding, ding. She ain't moving for a while.

I just laid there basking in my glory. Yes, damn, JJ YOU did that! As Frank Zappa said, "Just put her in a coma with some dirty love!" I knew it was going to take a little while for her to come back to earth so I just relaxed and replayed the highlight of the last few days in my head. I could get used to having this woman in my life. I was developing feeling for her, and I hoped she was feeling the same way. Someone told me once that when it hurt your heart to be away from someone and that pain went away when you were back with them, then you just might be in love. I would put that to the test in the nest few days, but not right now.

I felt her head move and Ashley let out a long loud sigh. "WOW, Damn JJ, I love it that you seem to take pleasure in getting me off. I could get used to having an attentive lover like you around. Let me rest for a minute then make love to me baby." She rolled off me and laid on her back.

I turned around in the bed and climbed up to her. Face to face I kissed her lightly on the lips and elsewhere about her face several times. She wiggled her head and nuzzled it up under my chin. I whispered, "You know, it's nice being appreciated for my efforts. I like spending time with you. I could fall for you easy. I don't know where this is going, but I am sure enjoying the ride." She wiggled her head and drifted off. I joined her shortly thereafter.