The Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remove my mouth from her pussy to tell her. "Fair warning, I am not going to last very long if you keep that up." She giggles and resumes. I try and concentrate on giving her pleasure trying to distract her and keep myself focused trying to stave off my looming orgasm. My nuts are tightening, and I am on the edge of my climax. "Oh God, I am cuuuummmmiiiinnnnggg!" I cry out. Ashley feels my dick throb and knows what is coming. She is ready and doesn't flinch when my first volley hit the back of her throat. She continues to stroke me until I am completely spent.

She is humping my face now and she can feel her own orgasm brewing. Her pussy is becoming more and more juicy, like an overripe peach and just as sweet. I forcefully pull her ass cheeks toward my face while I lick, suck, kiss and fondle her vagina. I feel her legs tremble and her stomach muscles start to spasm. I am on a - mission orgasm or bust. Her humping of my face is becoming more frantic. It is time to focus my attention on her clit. I go to the tried-and-true O routine and lap that clit as quick as I can, lighting a very short fuse on the climax rocket. Ten seconds later, BOOOOM. Her body is being consumed by her orgasm. Her bodily motions and functions and not being controlled by her conscious mind. She gets still and bathes my head and neck with her spray. She sprays and quivers and sprays and quivers and sprays and quivers. I thought I was going to drown. Then she tightens up and then goes limp. I'm talking raggedy Ann doll limp. I can reach out and grab a wrist, raise it up and drop it and it flops down on the bed like dead meat. She is down for the count. I think to myself, 'Another fine mess you put yourself into JJ'. Oh well, got to love her. She'll come back in a few seconds - maybe. Sure, enough in a couple of minutes I feel her stir. She lets out a muted moan, "Ooooh, God baby, you are going to kill me. That was sooooo ggoooood. Get up here and hug me." And with that, she rolls off me and onto her back. I gladly move up for a little cuddle time. I wrap my arms around her, and she kisses my neck softly. She whispers, "Give me a minute and I'll be ready for round two." I nod in agreement. She reaches down and squeezes my not so limp member.

It was a few minutes later and we realized we needed to pee. We got up and went to the bathroom. She seemed in more urgent need than me, so she went first, beside ladies first and that that stuff. She finished and it was my turn. When I came back into the bedroom, she handed me my drink and asked if I was ready for round two. I smiled and said, "I hope I am up for the task."

"Me too," she said, "Now lay down on your back, mister. I am going to ride that cock. You get to just lay there and enjoy the view. Can you do that?" I climbed on the bed and with a shit eating grin I nodded my head to the affirmative. I watched while she climbed on the bed. My erection starts to grow. She assists my growth by deep throating my cock once again. Three or four stroke later I am back to my full potential. She smiles and says, "This is what I have been waiting on all day, well since lunch anyway." She stands on the bed and is facing me. She staddles my hips and begins to lower her body over my throbbing erection. She guides my manhood into the opening of her wet eager pussy. Ashley moans, "Yeeeessss. God I love that feeling." While she continues to slowly impale her cunt on my dick. When she took it inside her as far as it would go, she sat and ground her pussy on me in a circular motion and growled, "Yes daddy, this is what momma needs."

She kept her feet on each side of my hips and started to bounce ever so slightly. Moving my dick in and out of her love tunnel. Now I know that this position is very demanding physically on the woman, so I will be greatly surprised if she lasts until she orgasms. She continues to bounce. She starts with her hands on my chest for balance. This keeps her body bent over towards my face and gives my mouth access to her breasts. I take full advantage of this and take turns sucking and licking her nipples alternating between left and right frequently. Her nipples perk up with the attention and I start tweaking the nipple that is not in my mouth with my thumb and forefinger.

After a few minutes she removes her hands from my chest and grabs to top of the headboard for balance and starts bouncing on my dick with more intensity. I reach for her mons and start to massage the upper portion of her pussy seeking to pay attention to her clit. After I stroke her clit a few times she starts writhing her body a little and her thrusts start to be a little more forceful. Sweat is starting to build on her face and sheen is starting to develop on her body. She looks down at me and is breathing through clenched teeth. She is looking right through me. I continue to massage her clit and her body is convulsing. Her stare is becoming more menacing. The clapping sound from colliding body parts is louder and faster. The bed is starting to creak each time she bottoms out. I can feel the head of my dick tap, tap, tapping on her cervix. Her knees start moving back and forth together. She is riding her thoroughbred of a climax across the finish line. I am thrusting my hips upward driving her and my orgasms closer and closer. "III'mmm cuuuuummmmiiiinnnggg. I shout and feel the first spurt exploding from my cock. My explosion triggered the start of her climax. She clutched the headboard, grinding her pelvis into mine and her body starts to convulse in an uncontrolled manner. Eventually resulting in a limp mass spasming on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around her and gently rolled to the side allowing her to straighten out and lay in a more comfortable position. I held her gently, rocking her and kissing her face and neck very very lightly. She 'landed' a few minutes later, giggled, kissed me, and said, "I'm done, good night lover." I heard that kitten purr snore ten seconds later.

I was awakened by the sound of a toilet flushing, not necessarily my first choice of sounds right off the bat. Ashley came back to bed and snuggle up to me realizing that I was awake. She plants a few kisses on my face and I smile. She kisses me softly on my lips and whispers, "Good morning lover." A red-blooded heterosexual male cannot start a day much better than staring into beautiful blue green eyes and being called lover. Damn, what a way to start the day. I start to give her a hug and she wrinkles her face and states, "You stink. You smell like a whore's bed after nickel night. Come on, let's do something about that. Shower. Now, mister."

I thought, 'Damn how quickly things change from morning lover to shower now mister. In what 10 maybe 15 seconds. Geez'. She offered me her hand to help me get up out of the bed. We shower, making sure all parts of each other's body is squeaky clean. We dry each other's body ensure each other is completely dry. What's the game plan for today? I ask

"Let me see," she proposed, "we need to get breakfast, clean up after ourselves, pack, lock up, and get home. I figure with your red eye, it would be best to get some rest, eat and then get you to the airport by 8:30."

"Steak, eggs, potatoes, and some OJ sound good?" I asked.

"Yes, I am starving again." She stated. "Let's strip the bed and get the bed clothes washing while we prep breakfast." As the laundry started, we went in the kitchen. Ashley emptied the dishwasher leaving out the utensils we were going to need and putting the rest away. I gather the steak. eggs and potatoes. I put two skillets on the stove and turn on the burners allowing them to start heating up. I put a little oil in each skillet, wash and chop the potatoes and put them in one skillet. I season the steaks with Cavender's and start them in the other skillet. When everything starts to sizzle, I go out to the deck and make sure the propane bottle is turned off. Ashley sets the table and pours each of us a glass of OJ.

Ashley goes to the bedroom gets dressed for the day and starts gathering her belongings from the bedroom and bathroom. She starts a gathering point in the living room near the entry door. I stir the potatoes and flip the steaks. I then go and get dressed and gather my belongings in prep for packing her car. The steaks are ready, and I put them on the plates to rest. I split the potatoes on each plate and put some butter in the skillet to start the eggs. It takes no time for the eggs to cook, and I yell, "Breakfast! Come and get it."

She replies, "Be right there. I am putting the bedclothes in the dryer." I take our plates to the table. Today's energy is more focused. There is little grab-assing between us. We still touch each other and give each other looks, but we realize what needs to get done. I hold her chair while she sits down for breakfast and I mover her hair and kiss her neck after she is seated. She shudders and say, "Thank you kind sir. That was nice." I smile and pat her softly on her shoulder. We talk about what is left to do making a mental checklist. This is a nice place; we might want to come back here. We get up to clean up after breakfast. Taking our plates into the kitchen, she reaches out and wraps her arms around me. I look down at her and she pulls my face to hers and kisses me softly, with just a touch of tongue, she breaks the kiss and says, "Thanks for cooking. By the way, I have had a great time the last few days."

I hugged her a little tighter and whispered in her ear, "I have had a great time since I landed her in Atlanta. Thank you for everything." We break the embrace and finish the kitchen cleaning up. We travel through the house making sure we got all the glasses and dirty dishes laying around. We start the dishwasher. I suggest, "Let's pack the car, then make the bed, put up the dishes, clean out the fridge and take out the trash. Can you think of anything else?"

"Other than double check the boat dock, I think that will be it." She stated. We got everything done. We found some Febreze and sprayed the bed and the carpet around the bed to eliminate any trace smell of coitus that might be lingering. It is probably 10:30 ish and we are in the kitchen waiting on the dishwasher to indicate the dishes are dry. We open the door on the fridge and start to clean it out, throwing away stuff we don't want to take home and pack the rest in the ice chest. We empty the ice make bucket into the ice chest and turn off the ice maker. I take the ice chest to our staging area.

I walk over and embrace Ashley. I kiss her and start to lower my hands to her fine ass, hoping to play some more. "Hey mister, where do you think you are going with those hands." she asked, staring into my eyes.

"I was just going to," trying to explain.

She pushed out of my embrace and started wagging a finger back and forth and cut me off, "You were just going to what? Feel my ass, fondle my body, get me all hot and bothered again. Ungh Aaa, no, nope, nada, no way, ain't gonna happen. At least not until we get to my house." She grinned and hugged me again. Just then the dishwasher buzzed. I opened the door letting the steam and heat escape. We let the dishes cool just a little longer then put them away. I pull the trash and take it out. Ashley starts to pack the car. It was close to 1:00 by the time we did a final walk through, got everything locked. We got to Ashley's house about 2:00. We got everything unpacked and put away. She started a load of her laundry.

I took the ice chest and the fishing gear out in the garage and put it back where I found it. I came in and said, "I think I'm going to fix a sandwich. Do you want one? I was just going to use the lunch meat and cheese from the lake."

She replied, "Sounds good, there is tomato and lettuce in the fridge, also. I'll have what ever you are making. I'm easy. I thought 'from no, nada, no way to I'm easy in just under two hours? My, my, my.' We ate the sandwiches and cleaned up.

I reached out and embraced her gave her a hug and whispered in her ear, "Have I told you how beautiful you are today?"

She leaned her head back and looked up into my eyes and quietly said, "If you did, then I didn't hear it."

I reached down, kissed her softly and said, "You are beautiful, and I am lucky to have met you." She buried her head in my chest and tightened her embrace. "I think I should take a nap. Will you lay down with me?" I asked.

She smiles and leads me to her bedroom. We remove our clothes, down to our underwear. I lay down on her bed. She reaches for her phone to set an alarm. "6:30 work?" she asked. I nodded my approval and hold the sheet up eagerly awaiting Ashley to join me. I hug her as she gets under the sheet and kiss her on her neck and face working my way to her lips. I am not in a hurry. I am taking my time simply enjoying the skin-to-skin contact and feel the smoldering heat start to build from the kisses. It is not long before my hands start to roam, to touch, to feel, to caress her body. I try to visualize and memorize every curve, every indention. I savor the softness of her skin, the smell of her hair, how delicate her lips feel. My hands slowly make their way down to her fine ass. I and caressing and groping her ass and pull her ever so subtly into me. I know damn well she can feel my swollen erection between us. Our kiss slowly becomes filled with passion. Ashley slowly starts to grind her mons on my rock-hard dick exciting me further. She moans into my mouth, and I return the enthusiasm. I move slightly and bring my right hand from her ass to her mons and start to rub her mons and occasionally allow my fingers to stroke her slit. She starts humping my hand slightly and whispers, "that feels good."

I break the kiss and whisper back, "Not as good as it is going to feel when my mouth ravages your sweet pussy." I resume the kiss and she is reciprocating with more fervor. I continue to rub her pussy and Ashley's response is more aggressive. She is noticeably grinding and humping my hand responding to my touches. I break the kiss and start move my kisses farther south. I ignore her bra clad breasts and continue to kiss down her stomach to her panty line. I try my tongue to force her panties down and it is not working. I try and grab the panties with my teeth and quickly realize that isn't getting me anywhere. I stop and Ashley raises her ass up to allow me to remove her panties. As soon as they clear her amazing ass she sticks her legs to the ceiling allowing an easier path for complete removal. Aaah, success at last.

I pick up where I left off, at the panty line, and kiss through her lawn and down into her slit. The instant my lips and tongue touch her clit she grabs a handful of my hair and grinds my face into her pussy. I think to myself, 'OK lady, it's on like Donkey Kong!' and I escalate the assault. I increase the force and frequency of my licking focusing on her clitoris. I continue the intrusion with my fingers, invading the depths of her love tunnel seeking the elusive G spot. She starts becoming vocal "Yes, yes, yes" with every kiss, and lick of the love pearl and every stroke of the G spot results in verbal affirmation, "Oh God, don't stop, Oh God, Don't stop. JJ, right there, baby, oh yes. Damn, baby, that feeeellls soooo gooood, oh JJ, Oh JJ." Her thighs start slapping against the side of my head. I feel her thigh muscle starting to quiver. I reach up and maul her breasts through her bra with my free hand adding to her stimulation. Her stomach muscles are starting to spasm. Her pussy is getting wetter and wetter with every lick and stroke. The freight train of her orgasm is rapidly approaching climaxville. Her humping and grinding is becoming more exaggerated. Her head is starting to thrash about and I can feel the walls of her love tunnel grasping my fingers like the flutter of hummingbird wings. Ashley's breathing is fast and deep, panting like a long-distance runner gasping for air. Her body convulses and then she goes limp. She sprays up my hand, wrist, and forearm. My face and neck are covered by the splatter. I lap as much as I can, but it is a feudal attempt, like trying to capture Niagara Falls. When the water works cease, I climb up to greet a comatose female life form. I look at her, noting that her breathing is slow, there is a sheen of perspiration covering her body, her eyes are fluttering beneath closed eyelids, her nostrils are flaring with each breath, and there is a mona lisa smile on her face. I was looking at the face of complete bliss.

I went to the bathroom and wiped my arms, face, neck, and head with a warm wet washcloth. I came back into the bedroom and checked Ashley's phone. It was 4:20. I lay down next to Ashley. I was just about asleep when I felt her stir. She snuggled up next to me kissed my neck and whispered, "I love you." I smiled and we both drifted off.

It seemed like I had just closed my eyes when the alarm on her phone went off. Ashley pounced on me, reaching for her phone to silence the alarm. We got up out of bed and went to the bathroom. We both needed to pee and shower. While Ashley was on the pot, I started the water running in the shower. She flushed and we traded spots. She grabbed some washcloths and towels and entered the shower. I quickly joined her in the shower, and we embraced letting the water cascade down our bodies. Damn, she feels good in my arms. I turn us around, so she doesn't drown. We kiss. She breaks the kiss and says, "We don't have time to play, and you know it, Mister." I pout but I realize she is right. We wash each other like the lover's that we are ensuring every fold, bend and crease it thoroughly clean and rinsed. We exit the shower and with equal thoroughness ensure that every square inch of the body is dry. We dress and we have some time before we need to head to the airport.

I hold her hand and look at her face and start the conversation, "I have strong feeling for you, I think I love you. We need to talk and think and come to some agreements and compromises. We need to be honest with each other and ourselves about what we want and what we need. We need to agree on what our relationship is and where we want it to go and how do we get to where we want from where we are."

She hugged me and whispered, "I think I love you too. I agree with everything you said. I've already told you some of what I need. I need an honest, strong man, that is not afraid of his feelings. Fidelity is number one. I can't share. I won't share. We can be poor as a church mouse I don't care. Other women, your job, other interests - I will not play second fiddle to! I need to be number 1. Likewise, I will be faithful. You will be my number 1. Your happiness will be my happiness. Your troubles will be my troubles. We can fill out a pre nup or a life contract to each other spelling out everything as our relationship progresses. If that is what it takes to feel secure in moving forward, then I am good with that." She broke the hug, and we kiss. "Come on baby, it's time to get to the airport," she said.

I loaded my flight bag and carry on into her car. I went to the driver's side door and opened it for Ashley and offered my hand in support of her entering the vehicle. When she was settled, I went to the passenger's side and got in and we were off to the airport. Traffic wasn't bad (for Atlanta) and we got there relatively quick. We continued our conversation back and forth thinking out loud about where we are and what we want eventually. We arrive at the airport and continue our conversation in the drop off zone. The traffic is thin so I don't think we will have a problem.

She shuts off the car. I share with her, "Relationships are difficult. Long term relationships even more so. Even with fidelity, jealousy and insecurity can cause problems. Becoming too familiar and boring can cause problems. Taking the little things for granted. Open communication between partners is vital. Being able to openly express feelings and listening skills to accurately hear what the other is trying to express, especially when one of us is feeling jealous or insecure is very important. We can't help our feelings, but we must be able to communicate the reasons for those feelings without being fearful of repercussions. We must be able to listen and understand and hopefully reassure to other so that those harmful emotions don't jeopardize the relationship. I am not a typically a jealous person, but I don't appreciate anyone that tries to play with my emotions. My first instinct is to ghost the person(s) I believe are playing with my emotions until I can sort out my feelings in my own head and then try to communicate. That goes against what I just said, but that is when I feel I am being played. Maybe I need to work on that fragile male ego thing. I won't tolerate infidelity. I can only say I hope I never make you feel jealous or insecure about my feelings for you."