The Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
274 Followers

I was having a wet dream. Someone, I couldn't make out the face, was kissing me on the lips then kissed me down my chin, neck, and chest. They licked my nipples and then blew on them, instantly hardening them. They continued to kiss down my torso and licked the head of my dick. They kept kissing and licking the head until my cock started to lengthen and harden. They kept teasing the head and gradually licking my shaft and then taking my love stick into their mouth. This was feeling too realistic. This was not a dream. My eyes shot open, and my head lifted only to find the prettiest blue green eyes in the world staring back at me. OMG! Ashley was working my dick to perfection. I reached down and lifted head off of my crotch and pulled her face up to mine. While our lips made contact, I opened my mouth slightly to allow our tongues to begin the snake dance for oral domination. Our passion grew as the kiss lingered on. Our moans muffle in each other's mouth. I stroked her face and neck while the kiss continued. Eventually my hands drift down to her chest and find her tits. I begin to rub and slightly grab her beautiful orbs.

I rub her nipples with my palms and eventually roll them between my index finger and thumb. She broke the kiss and I heard a gasp with a fairly quiet moan. "Oooh yes, JJ. That feels soooo gooood." I smile as I continue the sensual assault. I leaned my head down and kissed her right breast while continues to rub and massage the left nipple. I play like this for a couple of minutes then reversed the play. Kissing her left and massaging her right. Her breathing Is becoming deeper and more ragged. I slowly leave her breast and start to gently rub and touch her stomach working lower and lower toward her mons. Her hips are starting to move in anticipation of the upcoming contact between my hand and her lovely labia. As soon as I contact her outer lips, I start massaging her mons and upper vulva in a circular motion knowing I am stimulating the hidden pearl below. Her hips started moving more. "Come on baby, don't tease me. Make love to me."

I raise my body in preparation to get between her legs and as soon as the was room she spread her legs as wide as I have ever seen any woman (short of doing the splits). I was immediately presented with a view of her perfect pussy. Oh, yea she was aroused. Just a hint of gaping outer and inner lips, her opening peeking from just below. I grabbed my blue steel hard on and tapped her clit with the head. She flinched with the contact. I rubbed the head up and down the length of her slit. She mewed like a cat in heat "Hey sailor, quit playing around and use that thing for what it is intended!" I obliged her and just put the head in her opening. I was on top of her with most of my weight on my elbows. I slowly moved back and forth just a couple of inches further teasing her at the opening. Each time I get a "aah, aah, aah" on the going in part of the stroke and a "No, No No" on the going out part of the stroke. I give her an evil grin. Then she reaches down and gets a handful of my ass cheek in each hand and on my next going in stroke, she thrusts her hips into mine and pulls my ass cheeks toward her hips. Instantly I am nuts deep in her amazing pussy. She cries out, "Ooooooh God. Yeeeeess. That's what mamma neeeeeds!" This is music to my ears.

I sit here savoring the feeling of having her glorious pussy engulfing my throbbing cock like a warm velvet glove. Daaaammmnn! I love this feeling. I love being appreciated. I slowly start moving in and out of her. Short strokes at first, just a couple of inches, then gradually I make longer and longer strokes until I approach full length. I need to be careful I don't want to full pull out. Ooops damn, too far. I hear a whimper and feel hands coming to the rescue. I reach up and grab a pillow and tell her, "Baby, raise your ass." As she does, I double the pillow and slide it under her.

Changing the angle to the dangle, as I re-enter her love tunnel, I get another "Ooooooh God. Yeeeeess. Just like that baby!" Slowly I go until I am nuts deep in this squishy, wet, vixen's pussy. I start moving slowly again it feels different, I think I am making more or better contact with her G spot. I am getting more frequent and louder comments form Ashley. "Oh God, Baby that feeeells sooooo goooood. Just like that. Oh yeees. Don't stop, baby, Don't Stop!" It was almost like a loop of 'sounds from your lover' greatest hits. My head is swelling with pride knowing that she is receiving pleasure from my efforts. The walls of her pussy are fluttering around my dick, her mini orgasm is coaxing my climax closer and closer. Having found a good speed both in depth and frequency, I started to concentrate on anything to put off my approaching orgasm. It isn't long before she wraps her legs around me. She is also gently thrusting her hips into mine match my speed. It is driving my cock deeper and deeper into her vagina.

I feel her leg muscles twitch and her body shudders ever so slightly. Her breathing is becoming irregular deep and stopping when her body spams. I continued to thrust, and her hip movement are matching mine adding to both our pleasure. She is getting closer and closer to the "big one". Ashley' hands are roaming over my back and ass. Her arms and legs are starting to flail about. I start concentrating on my mantra "pound that pussy, Pound that pussy, pound that pussy". Then I feel our orgasms explode simultaneously. She grabs my ass and pulls me into her as hard as she can. I feel my dick hit her cervix. My semen erupts from my nuts spraying her insides like molten lava. I groan "Oh, my god."

My climax spurred her on. Her body was convulsing and then she went limp. Her legs release from around my waist and her arms splay out to her side. She is grinning. Her breathing is deep and slow. I could see her eyes moving beneath closed eye lids. She is cruising somewhere. It is just a matter of time before re-entry. I mover her just enough to cuddle with her. I kiss her lightly on her face and I whisper, "I love you."

Ashley opens her eyes and immediately I see tears. I try to hold her tighter and kiss away the tears and she shoots up out of the bed and bolts to the bathroom and closes the door. I think about what just happened and think to myself 'Did I just fuck this up? Whatever this is. Should I barge in and tell her I am sorry not knowing what I did wrong? Should I wait on her to come out and then we can talk about what is bothering her'. I hear sobbing and I am thinking 'Now, I have really fucked this up!' I get up out of bead and go to the bathroom door and gently knock, "Ashley, Baby, you are making me worry. Please come out and talk to me. I didn't mean to upset you. It..., those words..., I was just expressing how I feel. I don't want to pressure you if you don't feel the same way." She threw open the door and bear hugged me. I struggle to free my arms to hug her. I tightly embrace her, and she buries her face in my chest. I hold her and rock her slightly allowing her to sob it out. I stroke her back and her hair keeping quiet to not make matters worse.

Eventually, the sobbing stops. My chest hair is wet with both tears and snot. She looks up at me with puffy, red, bloodshot eyes and as soon as I make eye contact with her, the water works start again. I continue to hold her and kiss her on the forehead. Her crying subsides and tries to speak, "I (quickly inhaling air) (exhale) told (another quick inhaling of air) myself (exhale a deep sigh before continuing) that I was not going to develop feelings for anyone."

I released her form the hug and stepped back slightly. "It's OK, baby. If you do not LOVE me, It's OK. It just came out. I'm sorry. I understand just because I have these feeling for you doesn't mean that you have those feelings for me. Please, don't feel like you have to say those words. And please don't say those words unless YOU feel that way about me."

She punched me and started to speak again, "Look mister, after hearing about my past, I need you to be damned careful throwing around the L word. There's love, you know, like I love pancakes for breakfast. Then there is LOVE, like deep emotional shit. Like I want to spend time and develop a RELATIONSHIP with you type of shit. I am on the edge here damn it! I really like you JJ. Before you say you love me, I need to understand what YOU mean by love."

I swallowed, wetting my throat and spoke quietly, "These feelings that I have for you are new to me. I want to get to know you better and see where this goes. I pray that the place you are in your life and the place I am in my life can be workable so that WE can spend time and get to know each other better to see if WE can become US. I know that long distance relationships are difficult at best and being separated for long periods of time also strain a relationship. I want to be able to trust and know that WE have each other's backs whatever life may throw our way. I don't know if marriage together is in our future, but I would at least for now like to explore our feelings and give us a chance to see if being US is even possible."

She explodes onto my body knocking me back. Ashley hugs me tightly and is sobbing into my neck. I wrap my arms around her and whisper, "Are we good?"

I feel her body in a quick rhythmic motion against mine, not sobbing, must be laugh, "Yes, you big dummy, we are good." She kisses my neck and whispers, "We are very good. Lets go to the shower."

My eyes opened looking at beautiful pools of blue green. Damn I can get lost looking at those eyes. Ashley kissed me and started my day with music to my ears, "Good morning lover. How did you sleep? What do you want to do today?"

Well, I started, I slept like a log. I don't think I moved. I had this beautiful woman in my arms last I knew. I dreamed about her all night. I don't remember what the dreams were about, but they must have been good because I woke up with a smile on my face. As far as what to do today. Don't care, if you are they with me. We can stay in bed all day, or we can sunbathe on the deck, or we can go burn some gas in the boat, or we can tear up the lake on the jet skis.... I'm game for anything baby.

Ashley said, "OK, let's fix some breakfast and we can talk it through while we eat. I wake up hungry when I am with you."

"You know, I have the same problem. I think it is my new exercise program. My evening aerobics." I laughed. I swatted her on that fine ass and said let's get to it. We got out of bed and put on t shirt and underwear. Ashley started the coffee. And I asked, "How does pancakes and bacon sound. I like to put two eggs over easy between my pancakes. Does that work for you?"

She made a scrunchy face and said, "No eggs for me, but I want three pancakes about this size." She held up here hands indicating a circle of about 8 inches.

"Got it." And I started frying bacon and heating the other skillet while mixing the pancake batter. I tested the skillet to for temperature with a few drops of water slung from my fingertips. The sizzled and evaporated in a couple of seconds. Perfect, I thought.

Ashley grabbed a jar of peanut butter and slathered her top pancake in a generous layer before covering it in syrup. I on the other hand put a small circle of syrup in the bottom of the plate, the a pancake, then two eggs over easy, then another pancake syrup then the final pancake and finishing off with a little more syrup. I was trying to show Ashley the proper way to build a stack of pancakes. I don't think she cared or even noticed. We decided to tear up the lake on jet skis. We were close to the marina, so I checked out the jet skis and took them one at a time to the marina to top them off while Ashley packed a lunch for us. About the time I brought the second one back she was walking down to the boat dock with an armload of provisions. We split the stuff up. She put the food and a blanket in her compartment, and I put the soft ice chest and lotion in my compartment. She put on a ski vest and off we went.

We had a blast racing around and splashing each other. She has a beautiful laugh. There wasn't a lot of traffic out on the lake. We had to make wakes for each other in order to jump the wake with the jet skis. We stopped from time to time to re-apply sun block. She looked amazing in her bikini. We found an unoccupied island to have lunch. We spread out the blanket and enjoyed our meal and each other. We swam for a little while to cool off. We cleaned up our lunch spot making sure we removed all traces and continued frolicking on the lake riding those jet skis. It really was getting warm mid-afternoon, so we headed back to the cabin. We cleaned out the jet ski compartments and headed inside the cabin to put up and throw away stuff as necessary.

We took a shower and enjoyed getting the lotion off each other kissing and cuddling making out and making each other horny. I lathered her up from head to toe and she returned the favor for me. We dried each other making sure every square inch was clean and every square inch was dry. I then laid her on the bed and inspected every square inch for ticks. I kissed every square inch after inspection marking it as cleared. Of course, there were several square inches that were more thoroughly inspected than others. She returned the inspection procedure and by the time we were declared tick free, I was hornier than a Billy goat with two peckers. I had a raging hard on and was dying to bury it in the finest pussy I had ever known. Ashley was in tease mode and left the bedroom and went to the kitchen and made a couple of G&T. I got up and followed her into the kitchen. She handed me a drink and said, "Here lover, drink this and cool your jets a little."

"I don't think this will help my jets," I whined.

"Poor baby. It will just have to do for now." She stuck out her bottom lip mocking my whine. "I'll take care of my baby after dinner. If you think you can make it 'till, then."

I knew she was just as horny as I was. She was leaking like a broken faucet before we left the bedroom. She was doing a good job of keeping control. We couldn't keep our hands off each other every time we passed each other we made sure it was within arm's length distance so that drive by fondling, rubbing and caressing was encouraged, Finally I asked, "What do you want for dinner tonight? We have steaks or pork chops. What we don't eat tonight we will have for breakfast tomorrow."

"Let's have pork chops tonight. Steak and eggs sounds good for breakfast in the morning. You cook the chops and the stove top stuffing, and I'll make a salad." she proposed.

"Sounds like a plan to me," I agreed.

We talked about our day and how much fun we had. I told her I needed to get home and take care of things in preparation the first consulting call. She didn't want our time to end but agreed I needed to be ready. I told her I would see about a red eye out tomorrow evening. That so that we would not be in a big hurry to leave the cabin. The mood was a little more somber after that discussion, but it didn't seem to slow down the flirting. We still enjoyed touching and kissing and caressing each other during the dinner preps. I grabbed my phone and went out on the deck to check flights. I booked a flight leaving Atlanta at 10:45 pm and arrived at XNA at 11:36 PM. That would put me home about 12:30 -1:00 AM. Good stuff.

I came back inside and told Ashley what I had found. She smiled and said at least we will have all day together. Dinner was ready and we sat and enjoy our meal. The dread of the impending separation was putting a damper on the mood.

The sexual tension between us is growing. We continue to kiss and caress through the after-dinner cleanup. We fixed another G&T, turn on the dishwasher and turn out the lights in the kitchen. She reaches out and grabs my free hand and leads me from the kitchen to the living room. Not stopping, we continued down the hallway to the bedroom we have been using. She set her drink on the dresser and I did likewise. She reaches her arms around me and pulls me toward her. I respond wrapping my arms around her as well. She reaches her arms around my neck and pulled my face down to hers. She is in control and initiates the first kiss. Her lips are warm and soft. She melts into my arms as we continue the kiss. Our tongues begin to wrestle in each other's mouths, and we start to moan slightly as the passion between us starts to grow. My hands begin to wander and caress her back and then lower to massage her fine ass. Her moans seem to have a little more intensity to them. My dick is starting to respond to the point that I have to let go of Ashley's fine ass in order to adjust the position of my dick. The kiss is broken by her smile, grinning at my discomfort. She asks, "You alright there sailor?"

I nod and whisper, "This sailor is doing just fine. Let's get naked and get to the bed." She nodded and we began to strip. Not in a hurried race, we take turns removing our clothing enjoying the sight of each other's body. When we are standing in front of each other nude and embrace again and resume kissing. She nudges me to move backward to the edge of the bed and then ushed me back until I fall back onto the bed. She scurries onto the bed and lays with her head on a pillow and motions for me to join her. I readily accept her invitation.

She continues to be in charge and states, "You have given me so much pleasure these last couple of days I want tonight to be about you and your pleasure." I nodded in understanding, and we start to kiss and re-kindle the fires of passion. Our kiss is becoming more intense with each passing moment and our hands are exploring each other's body. We begin to fondle, caress, touch, stroke and otherwise grope trying pleasure each other with our hands. We are wrestling trying to kiss each other down our bodies. She finally pushes me to stop and says, "Hey mister, I'm supposed to be giving the pleasure here. You on the attack is going to have to take a back seat. Got it?" I nod in understanding and let her have her way with me.

She begins to kiss my lips and the works down my chin and neck. She gives a little giggle each time she moves further south. She works her way down to my chest and then licks each nipple and blows on each nipple until they are perky. She then gives each nipple a little tweak. She repeated this three times on each nipple, alternating left then right and back and forth. Each time she tweaked my nipple my dick throbbed a little harder. I guess she felt it twitch as she giggled each time it throbbed. Then she showered my torso, abdomen and stomach with kisses and licks working her way further south. I am becoming more aroused and my dick throbs in anticipation of further stimulation. She grabs my dick and licks the head. Pre cum is leaking. I am starting to drip. She pops the head in her mouth, and I thrust my hips involuntarily. Ashley pulls back and asks, "Are you doing Ok JJ?"

I state, "Turn that fine ass around this way and sit on my face, then I'll show you how I am doing."

She then tells me, "OK, I can do that." And with that, she arranges her body so that I am looking up at her beautiful beaver. Her vulva is moist with dew from her excitement. I grab her ass cheeks and bring my face to her pussy. I begin to lick her lips and explore her folds with my tongue. While I am having my fun with her pussy, miss Ashley going to town on my cock. She is slurping, licking, and tonguing me in glorious fashion. She begins to face fuck herself with my shaft. Glug, glug, glug I hear as I feel the head of my dick pressing on her throat. She isn't gagging on it. Her tempo is perfect, giving me immense pleasure and while allowing herself to breathe. All the while applying her tongue to the portion of my dick in her mouth while stroking the part of my dick that is on the outside of her mouth.

HOG57head
HOG57head
274 Followers