All Comments on 'The Hunter's Tale'

by batman4

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A brilliant piece of writing. You told a tale that kept me enthralled and on the edge of my seat. The straight forward feeling of the olde west with its story telling townsfolk at the local watering hole or the always inquisitive lawman who was always looking to get involved in whatever was going on. I loved this as it reminded me of the olde tyme radio programs like Gunsmoke with Robert Conrad. I hope to be able to enjoy more of your excellent writing as finding an author who can really get the reader involved so deeply in a story is so hard to find since it is such a rare talent compared to all who write for fun. Thanks for putting your talent and effort into creating this awesome tale. It is appreciated more than you know.

totostorytotostoryabout 1 year ago

@Batman4 , I used to read your story (Tale of SFL) on other site, honestly I loved it till the last few matches, lost interest due to joining unlikable character from other universe, anyway I like your writing style very much , and this story idea sounds great , hoping that you continue writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story has better writing and more interesting characters than 90% of published pulp novellas. In another day and age, someone with your talent could have made a living writing. Hope to see more from you in the future!

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

Well done! I was almost certain that he was going to falter and fail, but he stayed true and prevailed. Well done. 5 stars. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely done. More “Hunter”, please.

Red_OwlRed_Owl11 months ago

Very good story, definitely made me think of "The Gunslinger" by Stephen King.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbatman4@batman4
Hi, I'm a long-term writer with a passion for anything science fiction, superheroes, and foot fetish-related.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES