The Hunting Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more Reshmi thought about it, the better she liked it. Yes, she was a little nervous, but she also knew it would be safe. The men knew her and she knew them. Now she would get to know them intimately. They were not going to blab about it, especially since they were married themselves (well, except Raja).

"I am just a little flattered that they all want more of me, Arun." Reshmi finally responded. "And I am also a little shocked that you really seem OK with your friends screwing your wife."

Arun, embarrassed, couldn't meet his wife's glance as she looked at him. Reshmi glanced at her husband, and then thought back to the last time she had sex with more than one man. This was something she had never told Arun.

Arun knew that she had rekindled a short summer fling with her high school boy friend on her first trip back to India after starting college. He knew Reshmi was not a virgin when they had met. What Reshmi never told Arun was the full story of what had happened that summer.

She had just turned twenty, and since she wasn't taking any courses over the summer, Reshmi had flown back to India in the summer to be with her family. Coincidentally her high school boyfriend had just recently become single. They met -- and started to date again. Reshmi knew this was just a summer fling, but even then she was discreet. This was India, after all. None of her family, or even his family, knew their kids -- and twenty year olds were considered kids in India -- were active sexually.

Then, one morning around 10 am, there was a knock on the apartment door. Reshmi's parents lived in a middle class area in Delhi, and they had a giant four bedroom apartment. In the morning both her mum and dad used to go to work, and the maid wouldn't show up until afternoon. A half-sleepy Reshmi opened the door, expecting it to be the maid, who might have shown up early. Instead, it was Nambi, a 50-year-old Tamil man who was the superintendent of the building.

"Um... what's going on, Nambi?" Reshmi had just yawned and asked.

"There's a video you should see, Reshmi." Nambi pointedly said. He held out his phone. "Click play. And don't think of deleting it -- I have several copies."

As a rule, Nambi was always respectful and deferential towards her. Here he was calling her by her name. Suddenly wide awake, Reshmi took the phone. There was a video already selected, and Reshmi clicked play. With growing horror, she realized what this video was of.

It was of her. Reshmi and her boyfriend. They were stealing kisses at the ground floor of the building, thinking no one was there. Then there was them -- inside the elevator -- kissing passionately.

"We have cameras in this building, you know." Nambi said.

Reshmi nodded, scarcely daring to believe she had been that careless. And the video continued.

It was of Reshmi and her boyfriend, inside their apartment. On their bed. It was obvious whoever had videoed them had crept into their house, stood outside their bedroom and recorded them while staying out of sight.

"You forget that I AM the superintendent." Nambi flashed her an evil grin. "I have keys to every apartment here."

Reshmi could only nod again, helplessly. Glancing at Nambi and seeing the large tent forming in his lap, she knew that she was about to have a whole new experience. Anything to persuade this older man not to make her the porn star of the area. Given her youth, she could only think of one way to stop it.

"Please don't share this video, Nambi." She begged. "Come to my bedroom, Nambi."

Nambi nodded. He was glad that Reshmi had quickly decided to surrender her body to him due to the blackmail, rather than try something else. That could have become... messy. He followed the young shapely girl to her bedroom.

Reshmi had slipped out of her robe, and was now lying on her bed, as Nambi undressed. It was when he dropped his dhoti that Reshmi gasped. She was used to her barely out-of-teens boyfriend, but Nambi's huge penis hung almost halfway down his thighs. There was no use saying anything as he climbed onto the bed.

"Eat me first." Reshmi suggested. "Make me wet. You are very big, Nambi. I need to be very wet."

Nambi looked at her, and nodded. He was in no hurry, and was glad that Reshmi was an experienced girl. For a long time he had seen this vixen whore herself out to her boyfriend as Nambi had jealously watched. Now that he had her under his thumb, he was ready to take his time. He bent down and started to lick her between her thighs.

"Oh yes! OH YES!" Reshmi soon started to moan.

Nambi was so engrossed with Reshmi's pussy that he would have stayed on it for much longer had not Reshmi suddenly reaching a strong orgasm that sent a cup of her juices into his mouth.

"OH NAMBI! OH NAMBI!"

She was moaning and groaning. Nambi was good at oral sex, but it was now time she satisfied him. Placing his hands on her breasts, he pinched her nipples.

Reshmi knew what this man wanted. She nervously placed a hand on his cock. It was even bigger to hold then it appeared from across the room. Nambi positioned himself and lowered the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy. Using both hands to spread her lips, he eased the tip to the entrance. He began the very slow push and wait game he knew it would take to enter her young cunt. A short thrust gained a half inch. Over and over he repeated this during the next ten minutes.

"OOOOOOOOOH." Reshmi was loudly moaning by then, oblivious to the fact that Nambi's phone was discreetly recording this session as well. By now, all 12 inches of Nambi's penis was in Reshmi's pussy. He could hold off no longer.

The dark skinned Tamil shifted his ass into high gear and begin to run the whole length of his manhood into and out of Reshmi.

"Oh, Nambi." Reshmi was helplessly murmuring as she was being torn apart. "Oh, Nambi!"

What Reshmi also did not realize was that Nambi had left the main door unlocked, and had alerted two of his closest friends. They were also now busy recording the session as Nambi continued to pound her. Reshmi was certainly feeling it -- her uterus felt like it was going into her chest. As Nambi ejaculated inside her, Reshmi started to moan loudly again. To Nambi's friends, it seemed as it her wails would wake people in the whole building. Poor Reshmi was now the star of four sex videos.

Soon, Reshmi had a cock buried inside her almost every day. If she wasn't with her boyfriend, she was busy satisfying Nambi and his friends. Usually they fucked her one on one, but sometimes she was part of a gangbang. It started when one evening when her parents were away at a party, all three appeared at her door.

"Whoa, this is a whole different thing," Reshmi thought. Once they were all inside, she got them some of her father's fine wine, and wondered what if anything, they had in mind. After the second glass of wine, Nambi took her hand and led her to the sofa. He undressed her and the other two men sat in chairs watching. Nambi begin to eat her pussy.

Even though by now all three had fucked her in all sort of ways, Reshmi still felt shy, lying naked on the sofa while her pussy was being eaten. She looked at Nambi's friends and then tried to push Nambi's head away from her love spot. But, his mouth was attached firmly on her clit. As he continued to suck and lick her, Reshmi couldn't help herself. A moan began to escape from her lips and her hips started to undulate.

Over the next ninety minutes, all three men had fucked Reshmi in all three of her holes. They used her as a cum dump while treating her like a two rupee whore, taking pictures and videos on their phone. Poor Reshmi was spanked, slapped, spit upon, called names all the while she had a cock in her pussy, lips or in her ass. It didn't help poor Reshmi as she was continuously moaning and saying, "Take me, please. All of you. Please take me as your slut and fuck me as fast as you can. Please. Take me! Fuck me! I am your slut! Fuck me!"

For the rest of the summer, Reshmi was often fucked first by her boyfriend in the morning, after her parents left for work, and then Nambi when the boyfriend left, and later on by Nambi's friends. By the time afternoon came, she could hardly walk. Yet if her parents were out in the evening, Nambi would once again call his friends over to come and enjoy themselves.

It was testament to modern science and the pill that Reshmi was not pregnant when summer ended and she had to fly back to Canada. Her parents soon moved to another city, and Reshmi never heard from Nambi or his friends again.

On her return to Canada was when she started to seriously think about a good long term relationship. This was when Arun joined the Trinity Gang, and she soon started to date him.

* * *

"Reshmi?"

Akram's voice broke Reshmi out of her thoughts. She focused her thoughts and looked at the men in front of her. All of them. The Trinity Gang of 4. They had just finished their breakfast, and was looking at Reshmi. Some with a curious eye, and others had a more apprehensive look.

Reshmi's heart was beating fast. She and Arun had often joked about this -- but now... that this was finally here... she found herself quite nervous. She didn't know what to say. Her lips were dry.

"One minute." Reshmi poured herself a little glass of vodka that she gulped down in one movement.

"Wow. Our wife is having an early drink!" Akram said with a grin. "What is it, my love?"

There was laughter from Nahid and Raja. Reshmi looked at all of them. Again.

"I realize that things got a little... rowdy... last night." She started. "And somehow... this morning... I am now the Wife... of ALL of you. And Arun tells me you guys don't mean just the Kitchen Wife. You guys want me in the bedroom as well."

For a second, no one spoke. Arun couldn't meet his wife's gaze. He seemed ashamed to look at his wife in the eye, and kept his glance fixed firmly on the floor.

"Reshmi, darling." Akram once again chimed in. "It is really your decision. I know Arun agreed to it, and he put you as the wager, but we always knew it would only happen if you want it to happen."

Akram was taking a big gamble with his statement. He knew that Reshmi might call the whole thing off, and there was really nothing much they could do about it. But he felt slightly encouraged that she wasn't freaked out by the bet, so he continued.

"After all," Akram added, "Arun told us how you guys often talked about this situation as a fantasy."

"Oh, he did, did he?" Reshmi cast an angry look at Arun, who avoided her gaze. Akram smiled to himself.

"If this has to happen," Reshmi turned back to the men. "I have to make some ground rules very clear."

"Whatever you say, Reshmi." Raja quipped.

"If I do this," Reshmi composed herself and continued, "You guys should understand that... first of all... this is only... for this trip. Once we return home, that's it. I am no longer 'Wife' to any one of you except... of course... Arun. Only for this trip I will agree to be... Common Wife... to all of you."

There were murmurs of assent from the men.

She is going for it, Akram gleefully thought to himself. She is really going for it!

"Furthermore," Reshmi continued, "Just because I am the Wife to all of you, doesn't mean anything will happen. It may happen. It may NOT. That part has to be clear with all of you. You guys cannot force me... or rape me."

Once again Akram took charge.

"No one will do anything to you against your consent, Reshmi." He announced. "You have my word on it. We all just want to have a little fun, that's all. And whatever happens in this lodge... stays in this lodge."

A little fun, that's all.

After that little speech, things got busy. The men who were leaving for the day -- Raja, Arun and Nahid -- were packing their bags, and the lunch kits, and making sure they had all their fishing and hunting equipment ready. Today they were going to hunt for partridges. They were going to take the small motor boat about 20 minutes away, and follow a trail to a place where it was supposed to be a good area for these birds. Akram, as was mutually chosen by the winners of last night's bet, was going to spend the day in the lodge.

With Reshmi.

* * *

Reshmi stood on the front of the lodge door, on the dock, waving goodbye as Nahid, Raja and her real husband Arun climb aboard the small boat. As they sped away, her Husband of the Day, Akram, stood beside her, and then playfully put his arm around her hips.

"Take your time hunting!" Akram yelled out with a large grin. Reshmi said nothing, as Akram boisterously continued wave at the boat. As they stood there, his hand left her waist and drifted downwards, giving an unmistakeable brush across her rotund butt cheeks. Startled, Reshmi looked up at him, and he winked at her.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Reshmi." He grinned, and then spanked her on her ass. "Time to perform another of your 'housewifely' duties, my love."

"Hmm." Reshmi didn't say much, as Akram continued to alternately fondle her and smack her on the bottom. "You are absolutely right, Husband of the Day."

She suddenly slithered and escaped to the kitchen, laughing, and started to wash and put away the dishes. Akram followed her into the kitchen and poured himself another cup of tea. His eyes followed Reshmi as she washed and then dried the dishes, before putting them in the proper place in the cabinet.

Reshmi knew he was watching her, and her caboose, of course. Even though she was nervous, and had to calm her nerves with another glass of vodka, she also felt slightly excited. She had taken her robe off now, and was simply dressed in a t-shirt and panties. Her pussy tingled with excitement as she bent over to get something from under the sink, and Akram whistled.

"Nice shirt, Reshmi. Can I talk you out of it?"

Well, OK, Reshmi thought. They want a wife, and it's a Wife they will get!

She had never cheated on her husband, so ever since her marriage, Reshmi had not slept with any other man, despite Arun's cuckold fetish. That was going to change soon, Reshmi realized, as Akram whistled again.

"You really know how to do dishes, Wife." He said, grinning from ear to ear. "I think I just won the lottery!"

Reshmi poured herself a cup of tea and brought it over to the table, intending to sit next to Akram and chat for a while. Instead, he reached out and pulled Reshmi down onto his lap and kissed her on the mouth.

This is all happening too fast, Reshmi thought, as Akram pressed his lips on hers. She felt helpless, sitting on his lap, her one hand clutching her tea cup and the other around her husband's boss's neck. As Akram continued to kiss her lips, her pussy tingled again. To her surprise, she felt herself gently kissing him back.

I am doing it, Reshmi grasped. I am actually doing it! I am kissing another man other than my husband!

Akram took the cup of tea from her hand and put it on the table. Her hands now free, Reshmi placed them around his neck, drawing herself closer to him. They kissed again.

Oooh, he's a good kisser, Reshmi thought, as Akram continued to press his tongue gently against hers.

Akram's hands were now wandering all over her body.

"Oh, Akram!" Reshmi could not help but mutter as Akram's hands stopped to pay homage at her breasts.

If his intentions weren't plain enough, what she felt through her shorts as she sat in his lap made them abundantly clear. Reshmi kissed him again, harder.

"Oh, Akram!"

Akram stood up and in one motion picked Reshmi up and swung her over his shoulder. He then placed one palm over her butt cheeks, and gave that a little squeeze. Surprised, Reshmi didn't say anything as Akram began to walk towards his bedroom, carrying her slung over his broad shoulders.

This is it, Reshmi thought. No turning back now. He is taking me to his room. He is LITERALLY carrying me to his room. He is going to plonk me down on his bed. He is going to fuck me.

And I want him to.

Oh, Akram! Please take me as your slut and fuck me as fast as you can. Please. Take me! Fuck me! I am your slut! Fuck me!

* * *

"These are some fat birds." Arun commented, as he finished cleaning up their spot.

It had been a good hunting trip. They had just been gone for an hour and forty minutes and already they had successfully trapped and killed two partridges. Nahid and Arun had plucked, gutted and cleaned the birds so they were ready to be cooked.

"Ya." Raja looked at the carcasses. "Should we keep them in the freezer box, or take them back to the lodge?"

"Hmm." Nahid turned back to his fishing rod. "I still want to fish. We haven't caught anything all morning, and yet we know this river has some nice walleyes."

"I could take the boat back to the lodge." Arun offered, "While you two fish from here, on the shore. I can keep the birds in the fridge and come back here. Reshmi can marinate them so we can bake one for dinner. It shouldn't take me more than forty minutes to an hour. Our lodge is about 15 to 20 minutes away once I am in the boat."

"That's a good idea." Raja agreed.

"Ya, I don't want these birds out here too long." Nahid nodded as well. "We have a cooler, but these are big ones."

So a few minutes later, Arun found himself on the boat, driving the vehicle across the calm waters back to the lodge. As he neared the dock, he found his thoughts going back to his wife... and his boss and friend.

I wonder what they are doing now, he thought. And I wonder if they have done it already.

Arun didn't think his wife and Akram would have gone to bed yet. Reshmi did not like having sex during the day hours. She preferred the night, and both knew that at any point, any of the guys could be back in the lodge. Either to pick up more food, or to drop off the hunt, as Arun was doing now.

No, Arun concluded, Reshmi and Akram must have spent time talking, joking about the bet, and perhaps later that night, when Reshmi would spend it in Akram's room, they would sleep together.

About fifteen minutes later, Arun tied the boat to the dock, and found himself back in the lodge. As he entered, he wondered where his wife and Akram was.

Should I call out loudly, he wondered. For some reason, he decided not to, and made his way to the fridge. There he carefully placed one bird in the fridge while the other was placed in the freezer section.

Where is Reshmi? He thought, looking around. And where is Akram?

Suddenly a thought entered his mind.

Could I be wrong, he thought. Maybe... just maybe... they decided to do it already!

On an impulse, he decided to tiptoe upstairs.

They can't have gone to bed already, Arun told himself. Reshmi would take time. Maybe later in the evening. Or at night.

Yet, as he tiptoed his way upstairs, a certain noise started to reach his ears.

Oh no.

It was the unmistakeable noise that he recognized immediately.

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

The squeaks of the springs of a bed that was creaking, coming from Akram's room.

The door was slightly ajar. Akram walked softly to the edge and peered in, and immediately a steamy sight greeted his eyes.

Akram was fucking Reshmi.

His friend -- and his boss -- was fucking his wife.

I knew this would happen. But... so quick?

Arun stood there, transfixed, as he watched his friend -- and his boss -- bore into his wife. As Akram drilled his rock hard cock inside Reshmi, Akram's ass suddenly started to jerk. His breathing grew ragged.

123456...9