All Comments on 'The Huntress and the BCC'

by Just Rob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

That might have been one of the worst stories I've ever read on Lit.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Hope the husband doesn't die of AID's

Hope the husband lives long enough to sell her to a pimp and get something of value for this piece of walking human virus. If the husband condones her actions I hope they both succumb to death and save the rest of society from their diseased bodies and minds.

There is nothing redeeming in her attitude. She obviously dislikes herself and cares nothing for anything but a thrill.

Descent writing. Please keep trying, as many will read your take on things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
crap

No it was the worst EVER story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Try again ... no wait

I was going to urge you to refocus and try again, but maybe you'd better just find another outlet. This story wasn't creative, interesting or hot. It read like a cheap porn script. WEAK!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ooooooooooooooh shit!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oooooooooooooooooohhhhh Shit! That was really, really bad.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

JRob ... your typewriter keys are sticking! So, your idea is ... if you say ‘married’ at the beginning, it can be LW? Not in my opinion. It is about the effect Sweetie’s adventurous behavior has on the marital relationship. We-The-Readers no virtual nothing about Hubby (and not much more than that about Sweetie!). I’d say WTRs know more about your typewriter than we know about Hubby and Sweetie (combined.)

2*

JollyrogeringJollyrogering5 days ago

Harsh but great! The story has a small 'slip' in it though.... the part about getting to the BCC didn't jibe with them entering a woman's brothel. Also: What man would be out looking for pussy when he was a member of a club where women would come looking? And... what 'son' would come to the BBC and simply 'find' his 'dad' there fucking some wanton woman? But: As said - the emotion in the sex scenes were well described and the non-chalance of the men was appropriate for the situation. By the way... my wife should visit that club - it would do her a lot of good!

JollyrogeringJollyrogering5 days ago

I just read the other comments: Wow.... as though this woman is supposed to have morals?? You folks can go to church!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous