All Comments on 'The Huntress and the Nightingale Ch. 03'

by littledidyouknow

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
yoongyoongabout 2 years ago

What a pleasant surprise to see an update to this amazing story!! I hope you’ve been well author-nim! Poor Clara though, I hope her heart isn’t broken by this :’(

littledidyouknowlittledidyouknowabout 2 years agoAuthor

@yoong I'm glad that you enjoyed the surprise update! Life has been BUSY but here and there I found some time to write. No spoilers for the next chapter but fingers crossed it won't take as long as this one. Thank you so much for the support <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it and I don't at the same time...

One thing I loved about this is that It is called The Huntress and The Nightingale for a reason, so don't try to break from Clara and Louis' love for one another, for a love triangle that may not work. I mean, sure, it could work out between them if it's shown to be Clara who's the mature one, in being okay with Louis and Constancia, and if she's not okay with that then it should also be shown that Louis can have them both physically but one will drift away eventually.

Another thing I loved: Clara is perfect for Louis because she completes her, but then I also look at Constancia and Louis and I think due to their shared history, we see a more adult, mature relationship that has had more time to develop and change.

The third thing I really loved from at the end of this chapter: Constancia is at first okay as being second to Clara, but then realizes she's not angry with Louis, she's frustrated that Louis is almost toying with her and Clara (without Clara knowing) and that Louis is using them both for her own physical wants, and she realizes that's not good enough for her to be given that physical pleasure from Louis. It's no longer enough to be hiding and finally comes out and bravely speaks about it to Louis. Saying, I love you, but I won't let you have me, or Clara, until you come forward with us and the two of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story so much! I would love to see a three way relationship, I think they all have a lot of chemistry. The writing, the characters, the plot are all so fantastic. Hope for a new update soon!!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Pleased don't let Clare settle for sharing Louis. She showed she can be jealous with her just chatting at the opera. Let Clare find someone she deserves not Louis since she said Constancia will always have her. No 3 way relationship all or nothing please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous