All Comments on 'The Ibiza Homewrecker Pt. 03'

by FredJames

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’re fantastic!

ruslanmandrukanruslanmandrukanalmost 2 years ago

Nice another great chapter I'm guessing the wife will get to witness the impregnation of Gabby in turn.

5 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super great series! Checking daily to see if there are new stories posted. Cheers!

Hoping we can see some action like: Matt jerks off for Gabby while Hailey’s asleep, Matt sends a photo of Hailey then Gabby trashtalks Hailey, Gabby drains Matt’s balls and disallows him to have sex with Hailey, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done, and arousing. Please keep up the good work, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cant wait for pt 4!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome but too short

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

HOT story!!!!! Please, go on soon 😉👍🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is shaping up to be magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OH . . .

MY . . .

GOD !!!!!

This is the most incredibly romantic story ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is amazing, Please keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gabby is such a treasure. Thanks so very much for sharing her with the eorld!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope one of Gabby's friends gets hold of Gabby's phone long enough to get Matt's number and starts sexting him the most extraordinarily depraved filth --- complete with photos of her freshly shaved mound AND her freshly bleached asshole, with the attendant message that "the only thing missing from these pics is your married cock. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE bring it here and stick it in me. RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! Forget your wife. Dump Gabby. And get over here and FUCK ME instead. I promise you will never regret those decisions. Not EVER!!!!! Especially after we start having babies together!!! While you have none with Hailey OR Gabby!!! I want you all to myself . . . AND I WILL HAVE YOU!!!"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Do More

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous