The Ice Maiden Ch. 03

Story Info
The Conference - Busty, blonde MILF succumbs again.
15.8k words
4.74
8.1k
18
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,446 Followers

It is said that time is a great healer and this was probably true for Meg Hughes as she slowly put behind her the nightmare of her forced liaison with Doug Hanson, her ex work colleague.

From the day he'd joined the company he'd had a thing for Meg but she'd always rebuffed his advances. Determined to have one last crack at the Ice Maiden; as Meg was referred to behind her back by most of the male staff; he'd slipped a drug into her unguarded drink at his leaving party.

But before that even had a chance to take hold, Meg made a fatal error. Having already drunk a lot of wine earlier in the evening, she then completely misjudged the effect that knocking back several very strong alcoholic shots would have on her. Doug waylaid her on her way to the toilet and taking her outside and down a nearby alleyway was surprised how easy it became to get into her panties.

Once back inside the nightclub and still not fully comprehending what had just taken place Meg then finished what remained of her final drink. The drug, whilst nothing too heavy, was a stunning success. Not only did it have the desired effect in allowing Doug to fuck her again; this time it also made her extremely vocal and foul-mouthed. This he recorded on his mobile phone. He was particularly pleased with the bit that showed Meg screaming at him to fuck her and if he wasn't up to it, to get someone else to do it for him.

Meg off course had no recollection of this; nor even the alleyway incident; and was horrified at what she saw when Doug revealed the footage to her. He then used it to blackmail her. In return for not disclosing her lapse of judgement to her family and work colleagues, she reluctantly agreed to have sex with him again.

Although at first she did her best to string him along by trying to avoid him, eventually she was forced to comply with his demands for regular liaisons by his threats of exposure, which now included the threat to post the incriminating video on the internet. Their couplings took place either after hours at work, in his car or at his apartment. They became an almost daily event until he promised to end it all if she participated in a no holds barred sex orgy at his cousin's house. He also promised that he would delete the video.

As she reflected on the past few weeks it occurred to her that in a short space of time she had gone from being a one man woman; completely faithful to her husband Ben, the only man she had ever had sex with despite being propositioned many times over the years; to borderline slut.

It had all started when she finally succumbed to the charms of William Hamilton at the caravan park. With William she had enjoyed sex that she had never thought possible. Sure, sex with Ben was good; she'd never had cause to complain; but with William it had been so different, so erotic, so wrong, so exciting. He was also significantly bigger in the cock department than Ben, which certainly opened her eyes in more ways than one!

Maybe that had made her more susceptible to seduction, if that was what it had been with Doug. Had being unfaithful for the first time with William opened Pandora's box and led her unwittingly down the path she now found herself on? Had this given Doug the opportunity to realise his dream of nailing her or was it something else?

At the party that Doug made her go to, she had dressed up in a policewoman's outfit that left little to the imagination and she had to admit that even though initially she had felt like a slut, in a bizarre way it did eventually have quite an affect on her libido.

She knew she was going to have sex with Doug at the party and she had accepted that as a means to an end to get the video footage deleted. What she didn't expect was that not only did she have sex with Doug on multiple occasions, but also his cousin Greg and his married lover Tina. It was some night and looking back she didn't know if she actually felt that guilty about the whole sorry incident.

* * * * *

In the ensuing weeks and not trusting Doug to keep his word, Meg kept a nervous watch on the internet to see if he would post the video he had shot of them. Even though she'd watched him delete the footage from his mobile phone, she was pretty sure he would keep a copy somewhere.

At first she didn't know where to look. She'd never searched for porn before and was overwhelmed by the amount that she found. The diversity and range was truly mind boggling. Every possible sexual preference was catered for with hundreds of individual websites covering each area.

Over time she managed to filter out the dross to be left with the sites she thought Doug would favour if he did break his promise.

Of course all this she did when husband Ben wasn't around. He was blissfully unaware of her indiscretions with Doug and indeed her earlier dalliances with William for that matter.

Looking virtually every night soon became a habit. She would wait until Ben had gone to bed before switching on her computer. Likewise if she came home early from work she would go on-line immediately to carry on with her search.

However there were side effects to all this. She soon found that the more she grew to understand what was available on-line, the more she began to enjoy some of it. She realised that far from being just smutty or downright disgusting there was actually some quality erotica being filmed and made available. Okay maybe not an awful lot but there was some.

An example of her growing critical awareness was highlighted when she found a whole series of interlinked films which related to life around a fictional town and university. It seemed that virtually every woman in town was a lesbian or had lesbian tendencies. She began to take a keen interest in what was portrayed and began to follow the tales as they unfolded. These were films that not only had a script but some porn stars who unbelievably could even actually act a little bit and didn't seem to be high on drugs or alcohol!

Watching these films she gained expert theoretical knowledge in the art of pussy licking and deep sensual kissing. Even though she knew she wasn't a lesbian she was excited by her reaction to what she saw. She decided that maybe the thrill of her couplings with Tina hadn't been quite as disgusting as she'd since thought.

She also found a variety of films regarding affairs in the office workplace. There were many similarities between what she saw and what had happened to her. This also began to titillate her. Feelings she was not familiar with began to surface.

Most of the short films and videos centred on male bosses fucking their secretaries but there were other variations to this theme. The subject matter of female bosses and male co-workers was too close for comfort for Meg but she became somewhat obsessed as night after night she watched men fucking women and women fucking men in contrived situations that she found increasingly stimulating. Feeling incredibly aroused, most evenings ended with her masturbating herself to orgasm in front of her computer.

* * * * *

Four months had passed by and Meg had toned down her search of the internet and was not on-line every night. She'd come to the conclusion that amazingly, Doug had been a man of his word. He'd never contacted her again since the night of the party, and she reasoned that if he still had some evidence he would have already tried to contact her for a repeat performance. What did concern her though was the shock she felt when she realised that part of her was a little disappointed.

She had however downloaded a series of films relating to seductions and affairs in the office and was working her way through them. Undoubtedly they were dross but it was the eroticism of the situations that aroused her the most, especially if it involved cheating on a spouse or partner. It certainly wasn't all about watching the stars actually engaging in fucking each other.

Meanwhile her sex life with Ben had almost ground to a halt. It is said that familiarity breeds contempt. If taken in a sexual context could it be that having sex with the same partner year after year could get stale? She didn't know if this was true but she just couldn't seem to get up the enthusiasm to let Ben fuck her. It just didn't seem that exciting anymore. It didn't occur to her that hours of watching porn had dulled her emotions towards her husband. That and the sex she'd had with William, Doug, Greg and Tina!

* * * * *

As the months flew by she forgot all about Doug and concentrated on her job. Her employers were a multi national company and she was highly thought of, having worked her way up from the bottom, starting initially as a filing clerk. From that inauspicious start she had quickly moved up to a secretarial position.

Over time it had become obvious that she had more to offer than just typing and filing and was moved into a more administrative role. Being highly successful in this she was then made head of the department and was given her own secretary.

It was clear she had a nose for business and organisational skills that were definitely appreciated by her bosses. As the years had gone by she had become more entrusted with policy and decision making and was asked to attend conferences as and when they cropped up. Making recommendations to the company regarding changes in policy she would then be tasked with rolling these out to the rest of the company.

It was hard but enjoyable work and that was why she savoured her frequent trips to the caravan park with Ben to get away from it all.

It was a Wednesday morning, and as usual Meg was to be found sitting at her desk going through her emails. On average she received seventy to eighty a day. Most of them were trivial and were deleted instantly. Today though, as she scrolled down the list, one in particular caught her eye. It was from the company CEO Mr Ryan. She raised an eyebrow. It was unusual for him to contact her directly. Normally his directives would be channelled down to her through the different levels of management.

Intrigued, she opened the email, which informed her of an impending conference that was to be held in a couple of days time. It had been a last minute decision by the Board that she must attend on behalf of the company. Attendance was deemed mandatory as it related specifically to matters that affected her role within the company.

She shook her head ruefully. Her workload was already causing her some concern, so the last thing she needed was to take time out to attend a conference. But it must be important if Mr Ryan had felt the need to get involved. She pursed her lips. She hated conferences. Being away from home for a few day and staying in soulless hotels where she usually struggled to get any meaningful sleep. And then the conference itself, being subjected to boring speeches and those interminable workshops that seemed to have become a common feature of any conference.

She read on. It gave her the venue and the location and that perked her up a little. She actually knew the town where the conference was being held. Years ago in her teenage years, she'd been there on a school trip. If memory served her right, she seemed to recall it wasn't a large town so she was surprised it even had a conference centre, let alone one big enough to host a conference of this size.

However it was a lovely area, very touristy in a picture postcard type of way, with a river flowing through a park which itself ran through the middle of town.

An attachment to the email gave her the itinerary for the conference. She scanned through it and noted there were subjects and workshops being held that would be of no interest or benefit to her whatsoever. In fact looking through the whole itinerary there wasn't a whole lot that did apply to her. She cursed Mr Ryan for that. It didn't seem to be that necessary that she MUST attend like he had made out. However on the plus side it would give her some quality free time to relax and maybe do a bit of sightseeing.

As she started to plan the best way to clear her diary of appointments she began to think that maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all and that she might actually enjoy this conference for a change.

* * * * *

Having been to a number of these events in the past Meg knew that the dress code during the day would be normal business attire, so she packed a couple of her customary office outfits. Having searched on the internet she found that the four star hotel she'd been booked into was extremely up-market and somewhat fastidious about their dress code. Jeans and other casual clothes were definitely frowned upon, especially in the restaurant and bars.

So ditching all her casual clothes; except those she would need for walking if she got the chance; she packed a selection of smarter dresses, along with some skirts and blouses and some sexy lingerie. Given her fetish for high heels she finished her packing by adding a wide variety of shoes. As she struggled to close the lid of her suitcase the thought did cross her mind that she had probably packed too much.

The first night after checking in was a meet and greet for some of the delegates. It appeared that not everyone attending the conference was staying at the same hotel.

Meg on arrival had showered and changed into a smart floral lace design white top together with a plain black skirt. The top was a favourite of hers. It was a perfect fit and clung to her upper body tightly so showcasing her impressive 32D breasts. The tight skirt hugged her hips and emphasised her full round ass. It was short enough to give any man who cared to look a great view of her stocking clad legs especially her shapely thighs. She finished off with a pair of court shoes with a 5" heel. She was pleased with how she looked.

As she went to leave the room her phone beeped. It was a message from Susie Smith, a woman with whom she usually paired up with at these conferences. She was looking forward to catching up with Susie as she hadn't seen or spoken to her for quite a while. She sighed as she read the message. Susie had fallen and fractured her ankle and wouldn't be able to make it to the conference. Although disappointed, Meg resolved to make the best of it. Hopefully she might see someone else that she recognised who she could tag onto.

She walked nervously into the resident's bar and scanned the room. There were a number of people; predominantly men; scattered about in small groups, but she saw no familiar faces. Her heart sank a little. She took a deep breath.

"Okay here goes," she muttered to herself. She could feel all eyes were on her as she approached the bar. She suddenly became very self conscious. This wasn't like her usually.

The barman approached. "A gin and tonic please," she said in answer to his question. "Oh...and can you make it a double?" she added.

"You must be either very thirsty or very nervous."

Meg turned to face the voice, to see a man sidle up to alongside her. He held out a hand.

"Hi, I'm Thomas, Thomas Evans, but you beautiful, you can call me... well ... pretty much anything you like!" he said, laughing as he quickly scanned her body, lingering just a tad too long around her breast area.

Luckily for Thomas, Meg saw the funny side of his crude and clumsy flirty remark. She smiled as she shook his outstretched hand. "Hello Thomas, my name's Meg... Meg Hughes."

"You're Meg Hughes?" he exclaimed excitedly.

Meg felt a flash of panic. Her heart began to pound. Surely not! She swallowed hard as she looked at him.

"Never heard of you!" he laughed out loud again.

Meg was relieved. She laughed too, not because of his pathetic retort, but more as a release of nervous energy. The ice broken, Thomas sat down next to her.

"Bartender, more drinks please if you will," he said, getting the attention of the nearby barman.

"G and T for the lovely young lady and I'll have another pint of your best lager. Thank you kindly." He turned back to look at Meg.

"So Thomas, which company are you representing at the conference?" she enquired.

"Conference, what conference?" Thomas replied, looking somewhat nonplussed.

"The conference... you know... being held in that big building that has a massive sign on it that says... Conference Centre!" Meg said with a smile.

"Ohhh... THAT conference centre... nooo, I'm not here for that," he replied with a smile. He took a long drink from his glass. "So... you're here for the conference then?" he added. It was a rhetorical question.

Meg nodded as she sipped at her gin and tonic.

"So what's a gorgeous lady like you doing in a dump like this?" he said looking round the room. "I assume you must be a high flyer if you're staying here."

"So must you Thomas," Meg replied with a smile, "even if you're not at the conference!"

"Ssshhh... no, not at all," he answered. She tilted her head towards him as he leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a whisper. "I shouldn't be here really, I'm gate crashing!" He sat back up and grinned.

"Really... you're not booked in here?" Meg tutted loudly. She was beginning to enjoy winding him up. He was proving to be entertaining company. "So where are you staying then?"

He coughed loudly hoping that no-one had heard her last comment.

He leaned forward conspiratorially. "I'm actually staying at that chain hotel down the road from here. You know, the one that advertises on TV all the time." His mouth creased into a grin as he sat back up again.

"Why'd you want to know? Do you want to come back with me and check out my room perhaps?"

Meg suddenly felt tremendously mischievous. Maybe it was the drink that made her that way. After all she had nearly finished her second drink and she was a renowned lightweight when it came to alcohol, according to her friend Diana.

"Perhaps," she grinned, "perhaps not."

"Ohhh, don't mess with me lady," he grinned, "I might just force you to cum with me later!"

"Promises, promises," she retorted with a cheeky grin on her face.

They both laughed together.

The evening progressed and after the official meet and greet for the delegates had ended Thomas and Meg were still sitting at the bar drinking.

Meg was enjoying Tom's company immensely. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. He, for his part was enjoying looking at her, especially her body. Not that she wasn't good looking. He'd had time to assess her looks and found her extremely attractive.

He'd decided that she was of Scandinavian heritage, due mainly to her blonde, almost white hair. This she was wearing up in a kind of loose ponytail. She also possessed stunning blue eyes and nice kissable lips. Not pouty but not thin either. Her skin was lightly freckled, not only on her face but also her arms. He decided that she must be in her early forties judging by the tell tale crows feet at the corner of her eyes but from a distance you would think she was in her late twenties, early thirties at the most.

And then there was her body. Lithe and slender with large breasts and legs to drool over it was truly spectacular. As she sat next to him her skirt had ridden up high exposing the lace top of her stockings. Fantastic. He had the feeling that with a little bit more manipulation he might get lucky tonight.

The evening progressed with food being made available as a finger buffet. Meg and Tom helped themselves to some food but mainly they just carried on drinking. By now Tom had moved them away from the bar and they were snuggled together in a small booth, which afforded some degree of privacy.

Meg was finding Tom to be great company. He was very chatty and had a charming wit about him. She hadn't laughed or giggled so much in ages.

Tom now had the feeling that tonight was going to end well. He was a skilled operator when it came to picking up women in bars. So far Meg had responded well to all his cheesy chat up lines and hadn't objected when he'd first put his hand on her knee. His hand had remained on her leg for some time now, slowly rubbing the top of her thigh as he enjoyed the sensation that touching her sheer stockings gave him. It had more than aroused him. He already had that nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach, and he could feel his cock starting to pulse each time his hand moved up her leg.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,446 Followers