The Ice Maiden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tom had first put his hand on her knee Meg had decided to let it stay there for the time being. But as it now consistently drifted higher up her thigh she knew now was the time she should be removing it. The problem was, she was actually enjoying his touch. She was feeling quite tipsy but in a good way. As his fingers continued to stroke softly up and down her thigh she could feel the first tell tale tingling sensations of her own arousal beginning to surface. And that both excited and scared her.

This whole evening so far was vaguely reminiscent of some of the porn film plots she'd watched in the past. She knew that what she was letting Tom do was wrong; she was a married woman after all; but his touch made her nervously excited, and that feeling was deliciously just so good!

Meg was giggling to yet another of his jokes as Tom took a quick look around the room. The bar was nearly deserted now with just a few stragglers left. Nobody seemed to be paying them any attention.

The moment of truth had arrived. He leaned in closer. "Meg, would you mind if I kissed you. You've got such lovely kissable lips. I just can't resist them anymore. You've got to let me kiss you" He swallowed hard.

Meg, still feeling mischievous, giggled some more. "Okay..." she said, as she parted her lips and leaned forward to meet him.

Their lips brushed against each others. Slowly and tentatively at first but then with a bit more intent.

As they kissed Tom slid his hand further up Meg's thigh and under the hem of her skirt. Without realising, she uncrossed and opened her legs. He slid past the top of her stocking reaching her thong and her mound.

As his fingers touched her sex lightly, so she gave an involuntary twitch.

Breaking the kiss, Meg smiled nervously and took a quick look around the room. She felt slightly embarrassed and suddenly very hot. She didn't seem to be aware that Tom still had his hand buried deep between her thighs.

Tom leaned in to kiss her once more but she pulled her head back and placing her hands against his chest stopped him from moving closer. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves.

"I ... I'm sorry Tom, I can't do this. We've gone too far. I'm a married woman who loves her husband. I know what you're expecting to happen but I'm not going to be your pick-up tonight. I'm sorry if you feel that I've led you along in any way. This was not my intention. I'm so sorry." She stood up on unsteady legs.

Tom quickly rose up from his seat. He was shocked. Just seconds ago he had his hand up her skirt. He could feel the heat emanating from between her thighs. He could feel how wet her panties were. And now this! What the fuck!

He watched as Meg carefully made her way out of the bar. His cock pulsed at the sight of her plump arse cheeks wiggling up and down in her tight skirt. No ... this wasn't over. It couldn't be over. Not like this. He knew she was primed and ready. He stood and quickly followed her out of the bar, catching up with her just as she went through the door that led to the bedrooms.

"Meg wait up, I'm sorry too. I'm sorry if I went too far but you must know how gorgeous you are. I just reacted as any red-blooded male would do when they're in the company of a beautiful woman."

Meg hesitated. She too was aroused, although she was too frightened to admit it to herself. Tom took the hesitation as his moment to press closer to her. He crowded in on her, forcing her back against the wall but not touching her.

"Just one more kiss goodnight Meg, that's all I ask."

She swallowed hard as he leaned forward. Their lips met and he kissed her hard. Meg couldn't help but return the kiss, her lips parting to allow his insistent tongue entry. As their tongues engaged in a furious duel she felt a hand move up her thigh and under her skirt. She tore her mouth away from his.

"No ... please no... I... I don't think ... we ... we ..." Tom stopped her words by leaning in and kissing her once more. She returned his kiss and as his fingers touched and caressed her mound she began to move her hips in a slow circular motion.

Tom applied a little more pressure as he pushed his fingers into her pussy their depth of entry only limited by her panties. He felt Meg gulp as they kissed. She pressed her lips to his a bit harder.

Breaking the kiss Tom saw Meg looking at him through half closed eyes. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily. He continued to softly push against her mound. He could feel her swollen pussy lips pressing against the fabric of her thong.

"You tormentor," she breathed huskily. Tom smiled in response.

"Where's your room?" he asked.

"Just here," Meg whispered in reply. Tom smiled. What luck. They were standing outside of her door already.

He took the key card from Meg's trembling fingers and opened the door. She walked inside and turned to face Tom as he too entered the room, pushing the door shut behind him. As they stared into each others eyes, Meg panicked.

"I ... I think you should go ..." she said, stumbling over her words, not sure if she really believed in what she'd just said. She was so aroused, but yet so confused. The sheer enormity of her feelings in this situation scared her.

Tom dropped his eyes and scanned her entire body before looking back into her eyes. He could see she was trembling and that excited him even more. He knew she was conflicted, but he'd seen that look before and it wasn't going to deter him. He knew she was ready to be fucked and he wasn't about to let this opportunity slip.

He pulled her to him and kissed her hungrily. Meg responded immediately, their mouths opening simultaneously and their tongues entwining as they explored each others mouths. The kissing intensified noisily as their combined passion grew.

As Tom's hands roamed over her breasts, so Meg's inhibitions and reluctance disappeared in a flash as without thinking she began to tug at the belt to his trousers. The demure, shy housewife, married for over twenty years and faithful to her husband was now gone; seemingly forever.

Her seduction by William Hamilton had revealed to her sexual feelings that had laid dormant all her adult life. He had fucked her in ways she could never have dreamt of.

And then Doug... Doug had brought a different dimension to sex. He had brought her to a dangerous, sexy and incredibly erotic type of sex, further enhanced by her weeks of exploring the internet.

She was tremendously turned on. Images of a short video she had recently watched on the internet flashed through her mind. Her present situation was very similar to the film where a woman had been picked up in a bar and taken to a hotel room to be fucked.

She recalled that the man in the film seemed to have a large cock. As she pulled Tom's cock free of his trousers she quickly compared it.

It certainly wasn't as big as William's but then few would be she thought, as she recalled his huge member. Or Doug's. Or for that matter his cousin Greg's. They were both smaller than William.

But it was bigger than Ben's. A pang of guilt hit her hard.

Tom squeezed her breasts together and as she gasped out loud her guilt vanished.

She yanked at his cock. It might not be as long as her other lovers but it was certainly as thick if not thicker. She could now feel her heart pounding violently in her chest.

"I want you Meg," Tom said, as he fiddled with the zip at the back of her skirt, finally managing to bring it down. He pushed her skirt down over her hips and it fell to the floor to pool around her ankles. Not wasting a second he moved up to her top. He lifted it up and over her head. She shook her hair free as he casually tossed it to one side.

He paused to take in the sight of her cleavage and groaned in appreciation of the swell of her magnificent globes.

"Your tits are fantastic," he breathed huskily, as he pulled them free of her bra.

He examined them closely by carefully hefting them in his hands and fondling and squeezing them. He thought that their size and shape were outstanding for a woman of Meg's age. As his hands caressed her large orbs so he let his thumbs brush across her rapidly swelling nipples, causing Meg to groan loudly.

Deeply aroused, Meg pulled hard on his swollen cock. It was thick, really thick. She could barely get her fingers round it. She shuddered, her excitement growing.

As Tom kissed her again he unfastened the hooks on her bra. That too ended on the floor with her top and skirt. He stood back to appraise his prize.

Meg's eyes were closed, her lips parted expectantly. Her body was trembling slightly causing her breasts to quiver. Her nipples were visibly hard and erect. His gaze dropped down lower.

He loved the way her hips came out from her narrow waist and down to her shapely toned thighs. Her seamed stockings and her high heel shoes only served to emphasise her sexy pose. His cock was pulsing uncontrollably now.

Meg opened her eyes. She saw the look on Tom's face.

"What?" she said in a husky voice.

He smiled in return as his hand came up to cup her mound.

"Oooo... oohh... oohhmmm..." she gasped, thrusting her pussy down into Tom's hand.

"Who's a dirty girl then," he cooed, feeling the stickiness of her juices as they leaked onto his hand.

"Oooo... ooohhh... eeessshhh..." Meg reacted strongly, as he thrust a finger inside her. She reached for his head and pulled him in to kiss him hard on the lips. She ground her mouth against his as he continued to probe inside her pussy, breathing hard through her nose. Her hips were in spasm as she moved violently against him.

"Oh my ... oh my ... oohh ... oohh ... oohh ... yeess ... fuck..." she screamed in ecstasy, as he found her clit and flicked his thumb against it. Her hips bucked as she had her first orgasm.

"Oh god ... oh my god ... ooohhh ... mmmm ... mmmm..." she groaned as her climax subsided, her breathing still ragged.

Tom guided her to the bed. She staggered slightly in her high heels, her legs seemingly unable to support her at that moment. She sat down on the edge. Tom stood in front of her and held out his cock to her.

She looked up into his eyes. She knew what he wanted her to do. She swallowed hard. She wasn't sure if she could get it in her mouth. Christ, she could barely get her fingers around it!

His cock was twitching in front of her. She could see pre cum leaking out of the tip. Taking a firm hold with her left hand, she tentatively leaned forward and brought her tongue to his cock. She licked it clean. It tasted slightly salty but it was okay. She opened her mouth and closed her lips around the bulbous head.

Tom groaned as she took his cock inside her mouth. It felt cool and hot at the same time. He loved it when his conquests gave him a blow-job.

Meg settled into her task. Her mouth was fully stretched as she took him deeper inside. She pulled his cock out, licking up and down his thick shaft. Cupping his ball sac with her other hand she massaged his balls.

Tom groaned. Oh god this was fantastic. This woman was a pro. She knew all the moves. She must love giving head he thought. If only he'd known that all of Meg's prowess was down to endless hours of watching porn films!

He hadn't meant to cum in her mouth, but when she unfortunately clamped her teeth onto his cock whilst deep-throating him, it proved to be all too much for him. Meg gagged in surprise as Tom sent pulse after pulse of his cum down her throat. She pulled free, causing Tom to deposit the last squirts all over her face.

"Oops ... sorry," he said, as he looked down to see some of his cum sliding down her cheeks.

"That's okay," Meg replied, as she scooped it off with her finger. She seductively licked her finger clean.

Tom watched, his mouth hanging open. This woman was unbelievable. He felt the blood rushing back into his cock. Within seconds he was rock hard. How he could get hard so quickly after cumming was something he had never come to understand. But it never failed to impress the women he was fucking at the time. And Meg proved to be no exception.

"Oh my..." she said, a look of astonishment on her face, "how did you do that?"

Tom smiled. "No idea," he replied, with a shrug of his shoulders.

He took hold of one of Meg's slender legs and lifted it. She fell back to lay on the bed. Tom shuffled closer, lining up his throbbing cock with her visibly wet slit.

She held her breath then jumped as she felt Tom's cock push against her pussy lips. She felt the initial resistance. He was so thick.

"Uuunngghhh," she groaned, "please ... go slow ... ooohhh god ... uunngghh."

Tom pushed forward more forcibly. It was always the same. He'd never found a woman yet that he hadn't struggled to enter. And he hoped he never would, because the sensation never failed to get to him. He loved it. He also loved the look of pain and pleasure on the woman's face. The look that Meg had right now.

Meg felt the head of his cock breach her pussy lips. Her breath was coming in short gasps as she lay there expectantly, waiting, waiting.

He was nearly there. With one last push he impaled Meg on the end of his very thick cock. He lowered her leg and settled comfortably between her thighs. And then he began to fuck her.

"Oh my ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oohh ... oohh..." Meg exhaled deeply as she began to flex her hips in response to his hard thrusts. She was so aroused. Her entire pussy was stuffed full of Tom's hard cock. And she was sure she could feel every vein in his shaft as he powered in and out of her pussy. She was being stretched to the very limit.

Tom picked up the pace. Having already cum once he could now go on for a long, long time. Meg was in for quite a ride!

She grunted loudly as he hammered into her, squealing with delight as he squeezed and groped at her large breasts. He toyed with her rock hard nipples, tweaking and pinching at them. She was in ecstasy as she came over and over again.

Her final climatic orgasm was her biggest. As Tom exploded inside her sending his cum deep into her ravaged pussy, she fainted.

Tom was shocked. Now that was something you didn't see everyday!

When Meg finally came round, Tom was lying next to her idly fondling her breasts and playing with her still erect nipples.

"That was good," she said as she dreamily looked into his eyes. "Can we do it again?"

Tom smiled. "Sure but not just yet. This time, I need time to recover."

* * * * *

When Meg awoke the following morning Tom was gone. She was sexually sated, exhausted but not tired. The memory of last night came flooding back. They'd had sex again. Several times. She'd lost track as to how many orgasms Tom had given her. She knew it was a lot but what did it matter. She just knew she felt really good. Even though she had cheated on Ben again, she felt no guilt. Now that was something she should be worried about!

Pushing the thought away she showered, and then dressed in her business attire. After a very good breakfast she made her way to the Conference Centre. It was an extremely agreeable walk through the park, alongside the river.

The river was flowing rapidly due to the amount of rain that had fallen in the hills recently. It made quite a sight. For a moment she was almost tempted not to go to the conference. She looked down at her feet. She was wearing 4" heels. Not really conducive for going for a long walk in the countryside. Besides, Mr Ryan would not be impressed if he found out she'd skipped the first day!

Shrugging her shoulders she carried on and finally arrived at the Conference Centre. It was a typical modern edifice of construction, made of concrete, glass and chrome. She entered through the large double glass doors and looked across the foyer. She could see people milling around a long table that had been placed at the end of the reception desk. A sign above it confirmed that was where she needed to check in.

She strutted across the floor. Walking was made difficult, not only because of her heels, but also her choice of skirt. The one she had selected this morning came down to just below her knees and clung to her legs, thereby restricting her length of stride.

For any man watching it was ideal, as her hips really had to do some work, which just emphasised the movement of her ass cheeks.

And a man WAS watching. Aubrey Conway was taking a keen interest in Meg as she approached the table. As she drew near he took a sharp intake of breath. She was as lovely as he remembered from last night.

He had been in the bar last night when she had arrived. She hadn't seen him as he was snuggled away in a corner. He'd seen her chatted up and eventually leave with Tom although he didn't know who he was. He knew that they had left with only one purpose in mind. She'd been picked up and fucked on her first night, so he knew she had potential to be his chosen target at this years event.

As President of the organising committee, Aubrey attended every conference. And every year he fucked one of the female attendees. It was what he did. They couldn't resist him. Even though he was a complete arse-hole he had a bearing and presence that most women found irresistible. He exuded power and wealth. It did him no harm that physically he was a big man. Tall of stature with a solid body, he was in his mid sixties but didn't look it. He was tanned and kept himself fit with a punishing exercise regime.

He was more than interested in Meg now. After last night she was the number one contender this year for his attention. As she stood waiting patiently to check in Aubrey took the opportunity to look her over. She was indeed gorgeous. Blonde hair pinned up in a loose ponytail, blue eyes, kissable lips. Her body, especially her legs was certainly worth exploring. His cock twitched. There it was. His body's approval of what his eyes had seen and his brain had first considered.

"Hi...Meg Hughes," Meg smiled sweetly at the girl checking in the delegates.

"Good morning Mrs Hughes and welcome to this years conference. Have you attended before?"

"Yes I have," Meg replied, "well not this particular conference but I have attended many others..."

"That's fine then," the girl replied with a smile, handing her a badge and a welcome pack. "Your itinerary for the conference is inside the welcome pack," the girl told Meg, "coffee and tea are presently being served in the Ambrose Suite over there." She pointed to a room across the foyer.

"Okay, thank you." Meg took her badge, pinning it to her jacket as she moved away.

"Good morning Mrs Hughes." Meg looked up in shock as a looming presence appeared in front of her, blocking her way.

"Aubrey Conway, pleased you could make it to our conference. You honour us with your presence." Aubrey stepped forward, his hand outstretched.

Meg was somewhat taken aback, but took his hand. "I'm sorry. You know who I am?"

"Of course Mrs Hughes, your work is well known to the committee. We pride ourselves on knowing what all our delegates are working on, and we know you are widely regarded as being one of the leaders in your field." Aubrey flashed her his smile. His killer smile.

Meg's stomach gave a small lurch as she looked into his eyes. They were dark, almost black and seemed to burn deep inside her as if probing into her mind. She felt herself colour up.

It was all bullshit of course. Aubrey had no idea who she worked for, let alone what field she was in. But that didn't matter. Never let the truth get in the way of a good chat up line!

"Perhaps we could meet up for lunch later so we can find out more about you and why you do what you do?" he smiled broadly, enjoying his own joke. Meg didn't know he was thinking about how easily she appeared to have been picked up last night and then presumably fucked.

"Okay... that would be... erm... nice," Meg answered hesitantly. She knew was slightly overawed by Aubrey.