The Ice Maiden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed his hands on her hips and withdrew, before slowly sliding back inside. Meg gasped at the feeling, her eyes closing as she swallowed hard. Her stomach was in knots as her body struggled to cope with what was happening.

"Ohhh... fuuucckk..." she groaned as Aubrey began to move his hips.

Relentlessly he pounded into her, picking up speed as he began to enjoy himself. God she's so tight he thought, smiling to himself as he felt her body twitching beneath him.

With her mouth and eyes wide open, Meg grunted loudly to every one of Aubrey's violent thrusts. She raised herself off the desk top to give her breasts some respite. Aubrey took advantage by closing a hand round each in turn, tugging and twisting at her swollen nipples.

She felt her orgasm rising, and it hit her like an express train. As Aubrey slammed deep inside her she came. Intense waves crashed inside her but she felt no pleasure, no ecstasy, just relief that her body had got what it seemingly wanted.

It came to her that she was emotionally detached from this fucking. It was almost as if it was consensual rape, if such a thing existed. She felt nothing for Aubrey. He was just a man with a big cock. Nothing more, nothing less. But William...

There it was again. William. He loomed large in her thinking once more.

"Oohhmmyygoddd..." Meg was jolted out of her reverie as Aubrey extracted another orgasm out of her body. She shuddered with this one. Her body thought this one had felt good.

And then it was over. Aubrey again, as he had last night, froze. Then he exploded, spraying his cum deep inside her pussy. As he pulled out she collapsed over the desk.

Seconds later she heard the door open and close. She turned around to find herself alone. She buried her face in her hands but didn't cry. She sobbed but no tears fell.

Finally composing herself she turned round and on shaky legs began to locate her clothing and dress herself.

The blouse was ripped and missing most of it's buttons but her jacket would hide the worst of the damage. As she pulled on her skirt she felt Aubrey's cum starting to ooze out of her pussy and down onto her thighs. Her skimpy thong could not contain it. She found a tissue in her handbag and mopped up as best she could.

She opened the door and peered out into the corridor. She was relieved to see no-one was about as she hurried along and left the building. She just had to get away. Even though she was missing the main session; which was the reason for being here; it was time to go home. She'd had enough.

* * *

Back in her hotel room Meg selected her clothes for the trip home before going for a long shower. The hot water felt good and seemed to soothe her worries away.

Coming out of the shower she put on a bra and panties and then turned her attention to packing the rest of her clothes. There was a knock on the door.

Lost in her thoughts and mildly irritated by the interruption she opened the door without thinking.

She gasped in horror. He leered down at her before pushing his way inside.

"Well my dear, it looks like you were expecting me," Aubrey said with a sneer.

Meg backed away as he advanced towards her. Her legs hit the edge of the bed and unable to stop herself she toppled backwards and sat down.

"My, my you are eager aren't you," Aubrey sneered again.

Meg looked up at him. She couldn't speak. She watched as he unfastened his trousers and dropped his boxers. His thick erect manhood sprung up once more. How could that be. He'd only fucked her a little while ago.

She edged further back up the bed. The bed sagged and creaked as Aubrey clambered on after her.

He reached for her panties and slid them off her legs.

"Lose the bra," he muttered to her.

Meg reached behind her back and slipped the hooks. She placed it on the bed next to her.

"Lay back and spread them," Aubrey commanded.

Meg complied. She didn't want to, but she couldn't help herself. She was a broken woman, seemingly unable to stop what was about to happen. She determined though that she wasn't going to let him better her. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction by letting him see that she enjoyed it.

Aubrey crouched in front of her, in between her thighs, his large cock swaying in front of her face. One hand groped at her breasts whilst his other massaged her mound.

Meg grimaced as he thrust his finger in and out of her pussy. He was being rough and she was already sore.

She didn't resist as he entered her. He thrust in before drawing back, as bit by bit he penetrated her deeper and deeper.

He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and continued to fuck her, his hands groping and fondling her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as rock and she gasped as his fingers carelessly caught them from time to time.

Meg couldn't help herself. She felt the passion return to her body and to her mind. When he lowered her legs she closed them around Aubrey's back and pulled him to her, attempting to drive his cock; his beautiful thick, long, hard cock further inside her.

She grunted loudly with each violent thrust of his hips as he impaled her on the end of his manhood.

"Oh ... my ... fuck..." she moaned, her head flicking from side to side.

"Ohh ... fuuuuucckk..." she yelled. She grasped hold of the bedsheets, clutching them tightly, twisting them in her hands as she arched her back, pulling herself up off the bed as she came to an intense orgasm.

Aubrey gave a harsh laugh. "I knew you couldn't resist me," he sneered, "I knew you wanted me. You truly are a slut!"

He leant down and kissed her hard. Meg threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back equally as hard. They kissed passionately, their lips mashing together before parting to allow their tongues to engage.

Aubrey continued to pound away and Meg responded by thrusting back to meet him.

As she came again, the thought also came that maybe Aubrey was right.

Maybe it was true. Maybe she was a slut!

Her thoughts momentarily drifted as she wondered if William would be back at the caravan park again soon.

If so...

"Oooooohhh..." Aubrey refocused her mind as he brought her to yet another orgasmic climax.