The Ice Maiden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ... shouldn't be ... doing ... this," she panted huskily as her hips continued to move.

"Really ... and why not?" Aubrey replied with a faint smile on his lips. His fingers continued to probe.

"I'm a ... oooooohhh ... I'm a ... mmmm ... married woman, that's why not," Meg gasped.

"Is that so..." Aubrey replied as he slid a finger into her pussy.

"Eeessshhh ... fuuucckkk...mmmm ... yeess I am..." Meg moaned, "it's not ... mmmm ... it's not right..."

"I see," Aubrey said as he added a second finger, "it didn't seem to bother you too much last night ... you know ... you being married and all that..."

"What ... mmmm ... what do you ... mmmm ... you mean," Meg replied, struggling to concentrate on what he was saying now as she pushed down with her hips in an attempt to drive Aubrey's fingers deeper inside her pussy.

"I saw you in the hotel bar last night, and I saw you leave with that chap. A bit out of your league I would have thought," he said.

"You don't know anything ... mmmm ... he was just escorting me back ... mmmm ... back to my ... mmmm ... back to my room ... that's all," she replied.

"Yeah right," Aubrey scoffed as he found Meg's clit.

She screamed as she came quickly, the three pronged assault on her erogenous zones too much to bear.

As her orgasm subsided she hunched her shoulders and leaned her head against Aubrey's forehead. She was breathing deeply.

"Ohhhhmygod ... that was ... intense," she said, gasping for breath.

Aubrey said nothing as he stared into her eyes. Taking her hand he guided it down to the significant bulge in the front of his trousers.

He closed his hand on top of hers over his cock. Meg could feel it pulsating. Her stomach turned over as she realised that it was not just big. It felt huge.

She bit her lower lip as Aubrey made her rub her hand across it. She was excited and scared all at the same time.

Aubrey unbuckled the belt to his trousers, then undid the fastener before finally and slowly lowering the zip. Meg held her breath as he struggled to free his cock from his boxers.

She looked down as he finally pulled it free.

"OH MY GOD..." She gulped. Her eyes grew wide.

William had been big, in fact much bigger than Ben ... but this ... it seemed longer ... thicker. Was that even possible?

She was unable to tear her eyes away from it. Ramrod straight with a seemingly abnormally large bulbous head; or so she thought with her limited knowledge; it stood rigidly to attention, as if awaiting instructions.

Aubrey grinned. "I can see you're impressed," he gloated.

"I can't ... you can't ... I mean ... you can't...you can't put that in me!" she exclaimed in horror.

"Don't worry my dear," Aubrey smiled, "It'll fit no problem and I guarantee you'll love it!"

"Come on, lean back against the telegraph pole," he instructed.

Meg slowly leaned back and wantonly opened her legs as wide as she could. Aubrey lifted her hem of her dress up over her hips to reveal her lace thong.

"I think you better take that off first," he said as he stroked his enormous shaft with one hand.

Meg nodded nervously and bent over to slide her thong down her legs. She held it for a moment not knowing what to do with it.

"Here, give it to me." Aubrey took it and stuffed it in his shirt pocket.

He moved between her legs, lifting one up to cradle it in his arm as he brought his huge cock up to her pussy. He stroked the large bulbous head over her slit.

Meg trembled and gritted her teeth as he pushed inside her.

"Uuummfff ... gaawwdd ..." she gasped as Aubrey's cock overcame her pussy's initial resistance. With the head lodged inside he paused.

Meg was already panting, her heart pounding loudly in her chest.

He flexed his hips and pushed forward. Meg managed to glance down and saw the head disappear deeper inside her.

"Oh fuuuck," Meg hissed. Her pussy was stretched wider than she could ever have imagined. And it hurt like hell.

"Take it out ... it's too ... you're too big..." she gasped. She took a firmer grip on his broad shoulders.

"Uuummfff..." she groaned as more of Aubrey's huge shaft disappeared inside her.

She stared wild eyed into his face, her teeth were gritted as she clung on for dear life, her arms now wrapped tightly around his neck.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... ooohhh ... mmmm ... nnnngggrrr..." she moaned loudly. Clinging to him for dear life her lips sought his. She kissed him hard and Aubrey responded. Their mouths opened and their tongue's duelled, heightening her arousal.

She had never felt anything like this. William had filled her but this was even more intense than that. She could feel the blood pulsating through his veins, surging up his shaft as he slowly, carefully fed more of his monster cock inside her.

Aubrey stopped for a second before withdrawing slowly. He stopped short of complete withdrawal before moving carefully forward again. He repeated this slow entry and withdrawal over and over again, allowing Meg's pussy time to come to terms with his monstrosity.

And it did. It adapted, it accommodated, it finally accepted the large presence that had invaded it. And when it did, Aubrey then proceeded to give Meg the hard fucking that he wanted.

She grunted each time he slid up and gasped each time he withdrew. The pain seemed to melt away as he picked up the pace and her pussy pulsated with apparent pleasure.

Aubrey was an animal. To him it was all about deriving as much pleasure for himself, with no thought or regard to what the woman might want. When he had gone down on her and licked her pussy earlier it had not been with the thought of giving her pleasure. Oh no, it was more about getting her juices flowing. She needed to be well lubricated to accept his huge shaft inside her.

Every conquest was the same and Meg was no different. He'd wanted her and now he had her.

Sure, she was one of the better looking ones but he held no compassion for her. She was just a means to an end as far as he was concerned.

As she continued to grunt loudly with each one of Aubrey's violent thrusts, Meg had no idea she was held in so little regard by him. Not that it would have mattered at that moment. She was completely lost in the primeval act of being fucked, her body responding to another, her mind totally detached from the action.

It took a while but it finally arrived. It bubbled up out of nowhere just as Meg began to come down from the initial lustful desire of wanting to be filled by Aubrey's massive cock.

She was nearly there ... nearly but not quite. For some reason she couldn't place, it wasn't happening how it should.

"Please ... Aubrey ... please ... suck ... uhhhh ... suck my nipples..." she pleaded.

In a rare moment of compassion Aubrey complied. He greedily sucked on her rock hard, erect nubs, taking each one in turn.

Meg gasped with joy as she felt her orgasm coming and as Aubrey bit down on her swollen nipple she came. Wave after wave of of ecstasy flooded her body as she convulsed and twitched on the end of his cock.

Aubrey pounded into her for a little longer before he stopped dead.

Meg managed to open her eyes. Aubrey stood before her with his eyes tightly shut and a grimace contorting his face. He seemed to be waiting ... but for what?

He still had Meg's leg cradled in his arm, held out of the way by his strong hands which gripped her hips. His face was bright red.

Meg couldn't take her eyes off him. It was so strange. He looked fit to burst.

And then he did.

With a loud bellow he exploded deep within her. She felt his massive, thick cock pulse and throb as it unloaded it's sticky, hot white cum into her sore and ravaged pussy.

Aubrey was sated. He'd had his fill of Meg. It had been an enjoyable fuck. Probably not one of his best but she had filled a need. She'd scratched an itch so to speak.

He pulled his cock free. It made a slurping noise as it plopped out followed by a fairly large amount of his cum. It dripped from the end of his now semi flaccid cock.

Meg stood trembling, gripping hold of the telegraph pole behind her as Aubrey pulled away from her. She could feel his cum leaking out of her pussy and oozing down her thigh.

She looked over to him. He was paying her no attention as he shoved his cock back inside his boxers and pulled up his trousers."Are you coming my dear," he called back over his shoulder as he moved away.

The realisation of what she had allowed to happen crashed over Meg. If she'd had no previous inkling of the type of man Aubrey was before, there was no doubt now.

He was a fucking, unfeeling pig.

* * *

A dreadful nights sleep was Meg's reward for her latest indiscretion. She knew she had been used, just like she had by Doug Hanson. But at least when he'd fucked her he had made sure to give her some pleasure, to make her feel part of the act.

That certainly wasn't the case with Aubrey.

As she showered she pushed all thoughts of Aubrey out of her mind. It was time to focus on the day ahead.

It was the final day of the conference and a busy one for Meg. The morning session in particular was of vital importance and relevance to Meg's job and was the main reason for her mandatory attendance.

The afternoon sessions were more a wind down of events, which were of no great interest to her and she was hoping that she might be able to get away early.

Entering the conference centre that morning for the last time she saw Aubrey stood with a group of people the other side of the entrance lobby. Studiously avoiding him she moved swiftly to the nearest lift.

As the doors slid shut she breathed a sigh of relief. The last person she wanted to see now was Aubrey.

Aubrey had seen her enter the centre and had smiled inwardly as he saw her scurry over to the lifts on the far side. He didn't care about Meg now. He'd had what he wanted. He had moved on and was now attempting to use his considerable charms on the attractive woman that was part of the group of people he was talking to.

Half an hour later and he had succeeded in separating her from the herd. Another half an hour later and he had successfully fucked her in one of the empty upstairs suites.

As she left and he tucked away his cock inside his trousers he took stock of his present situation. He was still as horny as hell. His latest conquest had not provided him with much in the way of entertainment. It had all been too easy. Far too easy. And the sex had been mediocre at best.

He sighed. She just hadn't been a very good fuck. It was no good. He would have to find someone else instead.

As he made his way downstairs, the first session of the morning had ended. As the delegates streamed out of the conference room and made their way downstairs to grab refreshments, Aubrey caught sight of a woman with blonde hair. She was partly hidden but he caught glimpses of the back of her legs and her ass cheeks from time to time.

He liked what he saw. He felt his cock begin to twitch inside his boxers.

Mmmm, he thought, worth checking that one out. He smiled to himself and began to whistle tunelessly as he sauntered over to where she was now stood talking to another woman.

As he drew near the other woman stopped talking and looked at him, waiting to acknowledge his arrival. The blonde woman turned and gasped.

Aubrey hesitated for a split second before recovering his poise.

"Ahh ... Mrs Hughes, how are you today. Enjoying the conference I trust?"

Meg glared back, openly hostile to his presence.

Aubrey ignored her and turned his full attention to the other delegate.

"And you are ... Mrs...?" he asked as he held out his hand.

"Ms Forster ... my name is Deirdre Forster," she replied shaking Aubrey's hand.

"Lovely to meet you my dear, I trust you are enjoying our conference?"

"Oh yes," Deirdre replied, "it's everything I expected it to be."

As Aubrey chatted to Deirdre he had moved to the side of Meg and now had his hand firmly planted on one of her ass cheeks. He was squeezing it gently. He had been careful to position himself so no-one could see what he was doing.

Meg was horrified. She wanted to move away but didn't want to create a scene.

Thankfully a bell then sounded that signalled the end of the comfort break. As the delegates made their way back for the next session Meg managed to extricate herself from Aubrey's hand. She beat a hasty retreat to the toilets.

Taking longer in the toilets than she intended, Meg was annoyed at herself when she realised she was the last delegate to enter the room. It was already in darkness and a PowerPoint presentation had started as she crept in as quietly as she could and took a seat in the back row. The number of delegates attending came nowhere near filling the room and so unusually they had filled the chairs from the front to the back instead of the other way round.

As her eyes became accustomed to the gloom she realised she was completely isolated sitting on her own several rows back from the rest of the delegates.

As the presentation continued and Meg concentrated on the speaker she was only slightly aware of someone joining her as they sat down next to her. She was smugly grateful now that she hadn't been the last one to enter the room.

She had her legs crossed and her hands were resting on top of her thighs.

A large hand reached out and took a vice like grip on her knee. She jolted from the initial shock. What the hell...

She turned quickly and her stomach dropped. It was Aubrey. Even in the dark she could tell it was him. She took hold of his hand to remove it from her leg.

She couldn't move it. It held firm.

"Get off me," she hissed fiercely. She renewed her attempt to release his grip on her knee.

Aubrey responded by moving his hand up her thigh and under the hem of her skirt. She clamped down hard with her hands trying to prevent him moving further.

As she struggled for control with that, she felt another hand squeeze her breast through her jacket.

She gasped. The audacity of the man. She tried to break free, to get away from him without drawing any attention to her struggles. But how? He was so strong ... too strong.

She felt a jacket button pop free followed quickly by another. Her jacket was now open. The hand moved inside to cup her large breast. It squeezed hard and then again ... and again.

She felt her nipple respond.

Her chest heaved as the hand continued to grope her breast. She felt her resistance ebbing away as she grew tired of fighting back.

The hand on her leg moved ever upwards, taking her skirt with it. It had now reached the top of her stockings and dropped down onto her inner thigh.

She tried to fight it. She tried so hard to keep her legs together. To prevent the insistent hand from reaching it's ultimate goal.

But the hand was not to be denied. It pushed and forced and wheedled it's way in and up, forcing Meg to open her legs for it.

As the hand won and took it's prize, the other hand had managed to enter her blouse, had delved deep into her cleavage and was now enjoying the delights of feeling her fleshy breasts, the fingers flicking at her hard, erect nubs of delight.

Meg gave in to her raging emotions. She hated Aubrey for what he was doing to her, but to her complete disgust she was totally aroused by him. Her need for erotic, filthy sex had won over her feelings of revulsion and how she felt about herself and her cheating ways.

Her head went back as she closed her eyes. Her legs parted more to allow Aubrey easier access to her mound. She could feel the wetness between her legs as her juices leaked from her pussy lips.

Aubrey was delighted. He couldn't really believe how easy this had been. He was coming to the conclusion that perhaps Meg was a slut, not that he cared much whether she was or not. It didn't bother him either way. He was quite happy to fuck any female no matter what her proclivities were.

His cock was now straining against his trousers. Even though it hadn't been long since he'd fucked that other woman he was primed and ready to go.

He stood and taking Meg's hand pulled her up out of her seat. They exited the room, quietly closing the door behind them.

Aubrey strode along the corridor with Meg tottering along after him. He was almost dragging her but not quite. She was reluctant but not that much.

He found the room he was looking for. It was the same one as earlier.

Opening the door he stood to one side to allow Meg to enter first. As she walked past him he gave her a massive slap on the arse. He pushed the door closed behind him.

Meg jumped and turned to glare at him but he was on her in an instant, pressing his lips hard into hers, mashing them together, his tongue, insistent, forcing it's way inside her mouth to meet and join with hers.

As he kissed her forcibly, he tugged at her jacket, pushing it off her shoulders. Her blouse he all but ripped off, buttons flying across the room. Her bra was gone too, expertly unhooked and carelessly discarded.

Meg stood unmoved. She wasn't going to participate in this. Yes, she was aroused. Yes, she knew what was coming. And yes, there was no disputing part of her wanted to be fucked.

But this was her conflict. She wanted to be taken hard and taken hard by a man with a big cock. Just not by someone like Aubrey though. She wanted to feel valued, to be part of the act, to give and be given pleasure by someone; someone like William perhaps?

She gasped inwardly as the thought of William entered her mind. He filled her senses as she stood, unaware and uncaring as Aubrey ripped away her clothes.

Aubrey knew nothing of her inner turmoil and even if he had, could have cared less. All he wanted was to slam his big cock inside her lovely tight pussy.

Her skirt pooled round her ankles after he located the button and zip. As he roughly rubbed her mound; every now and then letting a finger sink between her outer lips and into her slick inner; he unzipped his trousers and pushed them down below his knees.

His boxers went with them to release his monstrosity. It sprung upright, standing rigidly to attention, the large bulbous head seemingly throbbing as blood pulsed up the thick shaft.

Aubrey stroked his manhood a couple of times, using Meg's by now free flowing juices to lubricate it.

Taking her by the arm he roughly turned her around and bent her over the desk; the only furniture in the otherwise empty room. Meg was jolted out of her thoughts of William as she was pushed down face first into the desk top.

Aubrey moved in behind her, getting her to spread her legs with his knees.

Meg lay over the desk; her large breasts pushed flat against the cold smooth surface; as Aubrey worked his fingers into her pussy, forcing them inside her, deeper and deeper.

As he pushed and prodded, Meg's arousal began to grow. She began to pant as he hammered into her with his thick digits.

A delay; then the pain as Aubrey brought the head of his cock up to her slit and pushed inside.

Meg sucked in air through gritted teeth as she felt his thickness breach her swollen outer lips to forcefully enter her needy pussy.

"Oh... my... god..." she sobbed the words out. The pain and the humiliation were almost too much to bear. She was nowhere near primed enough to accommodate his large manhood today. Last night hadn't been so bad as she had been suitably relaxed by the large amount of alcohol she had consumed. But today was different. She just wasn't ready for this.

Aubrey eased his way further inside. He grabbed at her blonde ponytail and yanked her head back causing Meg to arch her back. As she yelped from the suddenness of this, he rammed his cock deeper inside.

"Aaaarrrggghhhh..." Meg yelled, as he almost split her wide open.

Aubrey grinned as he at last bottomed out. He paused. Meg looked fearfully back at him, unsure what he was going to do next.