The Ice Maiden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent," he gushed. "I'll meet you back here, should we say, around twelve o'clock?"

Meg watched as he strode purposefully away. She sighed deeply and turned to find her way into the first seminar of the conference.

At twelve o'clock she was stood waiting patiently for Aubrey to show up. He was deliberately late. It wouldn't do to show his hand too soon by being too eager.

"Ah there you are," the booming voice of Aubrey burst forth. Meg turned to see Aubrey striding across the foyer towards her.

He took her arm. "I thought we would have lunch away from here," he said as he guided her to the exit. "I know a little place which does a lovely lunch platter."

"Does that sound okay? Splendid." He beamed, not giving Meg a chance to object as he hustled her out the Conference Centre.

The lunch went well. The venue and food were actually very agreeable. Aubrey insisted that a bottle of a crisp white wine would be a suitable accompaniment to the platter. He wasn't wrong. Meg was feeling extremely relaxed when they'd finished.

They made their way back towards the Centre by way of the park. Aubrey had let Meg walk slightly ahead of him so he could get a better view of her arse and especially her legs, as they looked so good in her high heels.

"Oh yes," he drooled as she stopped and leaned against the railing to look across the river. She slipped a foot out of her shoe before sliding it back inside. Aubrey found that one act tremendously erotic. He could feel his cock twitching.

He moved in to stand very close to her. Not quite behind her, just to one side. He pressed against her hip. She didn't seem to object. He put his arm around her shoulder and leaned closer. "The river seems to be in full flood."

"Yes it does," Meg replied. She frowned to herself. Aubrey was pressing himself against her and that was uncomfortable both physically and emotionally.

Aubrey glanced down at Meg's arse. It looked delightfully plump and shapely. He badly wanted to touch it, to confirm that it was as firm as it looked.

His arm left her shoulder and slid down her body until he stopped at the small of her back. He held it there for a moment, lightly caressing her body, waiting for any sign of objection before he slid his hand down onto her arse.

"It is quite a sight," he murmured as he tilted his head to one side to watch himself as he began to move his hand across her arse cheeks in a circular motion.

"Mmmm, it is," Meg murmured in reply. She was feeling decidedly tipsy, the wine she'd drunk with her lunch just topping back up what she'd drunk the night before. And now, combined with the fresh air and lack of sleep, she suddenly felt incredibly weary. She could feel Aubrey pressing into her and thought he might have his hand on her bum but she couldn't be sure.

"Ooohhh," she exclaimed as she jumped slightly. Aubrey had just confirmed that he did indeed have his hand on her arse as he gave it a squeeze.

"What are you..." Meg's question was cut short as Aubrey moved directly behind her.

"Ohh..." Meg cried out in shock, as she felt a large lump pushing against her arse cheeks.

Aubrey slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her tight against him. He was never short on confidence or self belief. He wished to have her and she was going to fulfil that wish, no matter what.

"What the..." Meg couldn't finish the sentence. As Aubrey pushed her up against the railings his cologne swamped her senses. For a man, he smelled divine. She felt her legs begin to buckle.

Aubrey whispered in her ear as he held her close. She could clearly tell he was excited judging by the size of the bulge pressing into her, which seemed to be growing bigger with every passing second.

She was aroused. She could feel the wetness between her thighs. How was that even possible? This was so wrong. They were in a public place for god's sake. But she knew she couldn't stop him. Did a small part of her want this? She could feel Aubrey's rough hands on her legs as he began to lift up her skirt. Her eyes closed as he leaned in and nibbled her earlobe. Her heart pounding, she almost came on the spot.

A barking dog broke the mood. Aubrey turned to see a woman walking along the river path with a yapping dog running ahead of her on a long lead.

"I think it's time we got back my dear," he murmured to Meg as he stepped back.

"What ... oh yes ... erm ... okay," she said as she struggled to compose herself. She turned to go back towards the Conference Centre.

"No, no, I don't think we need to go back there today," said Aubrey, "I was suggesting we go back to the hotel. Maybe we could have a small drink. A digestif if you will?"

"Oh ... erm ... okay ... I guess ..." Meg replied. She didn't know what she was doing anymore. Her self confidence had gone. Was she now a submissive and didn't realise it? Had her turgid affair with Doug made her that way?

A short time later found the pair sitting comfortably in the lounge bar of the hotel. Aubrey had ordered them drinks, together with some gourmet snacks. Meg's was a small plate with half a quail's breast. Even though they'd not long since had lunch she ate it with relish. It was exquisite, a veritable taste sensation.

Aubrey raised his glass in toast. "Here's to a lovely afternoon and an even better evening," he said.

"Cheers," replied Meg. It then dawned on her what Aubrey had just said. "Why evening?"

"I intend to take you out tonight my dear. A woman as beautiful as you should be shown around this town, not hidden away in some dingy hotel restaurant like this one," he declared loudly.

The Michelin two star chef who ran the hotel restaurant would not have been too happy to hear Aubrey say that!

* * * * *

A few hours later found Meg back in her bedroom. She had just woken after a quick nap. A nap that had lasted for over two hours. But she felt refreshed. Even more so after a hot shower.

She was now stood looking inside the bedroom wardrobe. Presently she was naked. She had already selected her underwear for this evening. A black lace bra with matching thong were laid on the bed waiting. Laid next to them were a brand new pair of thigh high stockings.

Her full 32D breasts jiggled slightly as she slid the hangers firmly across the rail one by one.

"No ... no ... I don't think so..." She then paused. Her hand rested on the hanger that held her red dress. She breathed deeply as she considered it.

This was the dress she was wearing the first time she had submitted to another man. The dress she had bought on the very same day she had cheated on her husband for the first time. The dress she was wearing the night she'd been fucked by William Hamilton. Her body trembled as she recalled how William had made her feel as he thrust his massive 10" cock deep inside her pussy. She could feel her juices begin to flow.

"Oh William," she muttered. She still didn't know if at some level she was in love with him. She knew for certain that she still loved her husband Ben. But that was emotional love not sexual. He didn't press her buttons anymore now that she had been seduced to the dark side.

Her ongoing indiscretions had opened her up to a whole new world and it seemed, judging by events so far, a world she was going to continue to explore. She knew Aubrey wanted to fuck her, he'd made that patently obvious when he'd pushed his bulge against her arse. And judging by the size of the bulge he must be packing some impressive meat she thought with a wicked smile!

But did she want to let him? No. He was clearly an arse-hole who thought he was god's gift to women. Did she really want to be a notch on his bed post so to speak? No she did not. But it would be good to lead him along for a while, before leaving him with blue balls!

Feeling the tingle of excitement, she pulled the red dress off it's hanger and laid it on the bed next to her lingerie.

Taking her bra she fastened it and then swivelled it round her waist before sliding the straps over her shoulders. She sorted her large breasts out inside the cups before pulling on her thong. Her stockings came next, smoothing them up her legs. They felt so good. They were very sheer and very expensive.

She stepped into her dress and slipped her arms through the sleeves. Zipping it up she smoothed down the material over her flat washboard stomach. People were amazed at how she had never filled out in the middle even after three kids. Maybe she was a freak of nature.

She reached down inside the wardrobe and located her black 5" heel court shoe. Holding the side of the wardrobe she slipped first one then the other onto her feet.

She turned to look in the mirror. She looked sensational. The dress was short. About five or six inches above the knee. This showed her slender but shapely legs to their full advantage, a view further enhanced by her killer high heels.

The cowl front of the dress hid any cleavage that might have shown but the clingy fabric clung to her body like a second skin. This highlighted not only the shape of her full round arse but also and especially, her magnificent breasts.

Applying her makeup she took a last look in the mirror, and satisfied with how she looked, headed down to the bar. She needed a drink before Aubrey arrived.

It was a warm evening so she decided to sit outside. The hotel had a lovely beer garden with the old traditional wooden bench seats as well as the modern rattan effect furniture that was now so popular.

Meg perched herself on one of the wooden bench seats. She wasn't sure that if she sat in one of the rattan effect loungers, she would ever get out of it. They did seem to be so low. Besides the hem of her dress had ridden high up her thighs enough as it was.

Aubrey eventually arrived. He wasn't a man normally lost for words but when he saw Meg he struggled to find his words. "Hello my ... my dear ... you ... you look sensational," he stuttered.

Meg smirked at him. She was pleased she was having that kind of effect on him so soon.

"So are you going to get me another drink Aubrey?" She held out her glass expectantly, opening her legs wide at the same time. Aubrey's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Was she toying with him? If so, she was playing a dangerous game. He always got what he wanted, even if he had to be forceful.

"Yes ... yes of course." He coughed loudly.

Not knowing she was out of her depth when it came to a man like Aubrey, Meg smiled. She was beginning to enjoy herself enormously. This was going to be a fun night.

After a couple of more drinks, Aubrey at last managed to coax Meg out of the beer garden. He had after all booked a table and it wouldn't do to cancel it, or worse still, not turn up.

As they left he walked behind and to the side of her. From this angle he was able to get the best possible views of her legs, her arse and most importantly her massive tits.

His felt his cock swelling inside his trousers. "Down boy," he growled to himself, "not yet ... soon ... but not yet."

* * * * *

Meg was much the worse for wear. The final drink had been the one too many that pushed her over the edge.

As they entered the hotel grounds, the last strands of daylight cast a dappled shade across the deserted beer garden.

"Oohh look at that," Meg said, pointing across the valley to the aqueduct. The sunset in the sky behind cast a vivid streak of red and pink and yellow across the sky. She clambered onto a bench seat. "Look Aubrey, can you see it?"

"See what my dear?" a bemused Aubrey replied.

"Over there ... see..." Meg clambered up onto the table top. She pointed again, swaying. "Doesn't it look fantastic. It's so beautiful."

Aubrey barely glanced at the historic aqueduct that Meg was so excited about seeing. Instead his eyes were fixed on Meg's legs ... and her thighs ... and her breasts.

"Be careful Meg," he said as he saw her tottering in her heels. She nearly stumbled.

"Oops," she said, "I think I'd better sit down." She plumped down on the table top and placed her feet on the bench seat. It was a deja vu moment for her. This was exactly the same thing she had done on the night she had been fucked by William, when wearing the same dress.

Aubrey clambered up onto the bench and sat next to her. She had leaned back propping herself on her arms which were stretched behind her. She smiled broadly at Aubrey.

"Isn't this lovely," she slurred, "It's just so lovely."

"It certainly is," Aubrey replied. "You certainly are."

He leaned over and kissed her. She was smiling as she took his kiss.

A jolt of electricity hit her. His lips were unbelievable. She kissed him back but deeper, her lips parting to offer him entry to her tongue.

Aubrey accepted without hesitation, his tongue locking with hers. They swirled together as the passion between them intensified.

Leaning in closer, Aubrey slid his right hand onto Meg's hip and moved it swiftly up to cup her left breast. Even with his big hands he struggled to grasp it all. He squeezed what he could. Meg breathed heavily into his mouth.

Over and over, around and around, Aubrey's hand swirled across her breast. His cock was pulsing out of control now. He couldn't get enough of her tits. They were simply magnificent.

Meg moaned at Aubrey's insistent groping. She loved how he was making her feel. She loved her breasts being man-handled like this.

She shifted her body to sit up a little bit more and brought her left hand around onto the back of Aubrey's head. She kissed him harder, pushing her tongue deeper inside. Her pussy was pulsing, she could feel herself getting more and more aroused.

With the shift in Meg's body position, Aubrey removed his hand from her large breast and onto her curvaceous left leg. He groaned in appreciation. The feel of her stocking, it was so silky smooth. He ran his hand along her thigh and under the hem of her dress, getting closer with every stroke to her throbbing wet pussy. Meg made it easy for him by willingly parting her legs.

So much for being in control. So much for wanting to leave Aubrey with blue-balls. She was ready. Her pussy was ready. She wanted something ... anything in there ... NOW!

"Oohh fuuucckkk..." she breathed, as Aubrey's fingers finally reached their destination. He pushed into her sodden thong.

"Oohh ... yeah ... oohh ... oohh ... fuuucckkk..." Meg responded her legs opening wider still. She mashed her lips into Aubrey's. Her breathing was ragged as her hips started to twitch violently from side to side.

Aubrey pulled away from her. She gasped at his sudden withdrawal and half opened her eyes. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, her lips were parted.

Getting down off the table top, Aubrey sat down on the bench seat. Grasping hold of Meg's ankles he got her to shuffle towards him to end up perched on the table edge.

Finally satisfied with his positioning of her, he slid her dress up to expose her sodden thong and her wet pussy. As he ducked his head in between her thighs Meg threw back her head and gasped in anticipation.

The smell of her sex was intoxicating to Aubrey. He never failed to enjoy this moment. He pulled her thong to one side and slowly licked her pussy lips from bottom to top, stopping just short of Meg's clit.

She jolted from the initial touch before she began to moan loudly. She pushed her fingers into his hair grabbing large handfuls and pulling at them.

A sudden loud bang caused Aubrey to jolt upright, moving quickly away from Meg's pussy. Her juices were smeared all over his mouth. He looked around in time to see a door opening from the hotel. He could hear voices which became louder.

"Oh shit," Aubrey muttered beneath his breath. He looked at Meg. She was clearly very aroused and hadn't seemed to have noticed the impending intrusion.

Aubrey turned to Meg, "Come on, someone's coming, we've got to go ... now!"

He helped her down off the bench and led her along a path to a gate. They exited the beer garden and walked along a path that ran parallel to the hotel grounds.

"Where are we going?" Meg asked as she tottered behind Aubrey, her stiletto heels clacking on the path.

"Somewhere where we won't be disturbed I hope," he replied.

About a quarter of a mile from the hotel they came to a yard with a range of out-buildings. These were all locked up for the night and the yard was deserted.

Aubrey swung open the gate into the yard. Surprisingly it wasn't locked. He let Meg through first and then paused to watch her as she walked up to one of the buildings.

She turned to face him. She saw he was still at the gate, watching her every move.

Turning on her heels she walked further away from him. He couldn't keep his eyes from her. He could clearly see her ass cheeks move as she walked carefully over the uneven ground of the yard in her high heel shoes. Her dress was extremely tight but it gave just enough to at least allow her to walk.

He thought she looked divine. Her stocking clad legs curved enticingly from her slender calves up to her toned, shapely thighs. His cock began to throb once more.

She turned and he saw a side-view of her massive breasts. They looked good enough to eat. He couldn't wait.

She walked back towards him before stopping and leaning up against a telegraph pole in the middle of the yard. She was struggling to stand properly, the drink now taking it's revenge. And her feet ... her high heels were just too big to walk around in for long. She turned her head sideways to look at him, not realising how provocative this looked to Aubrey.

"Fuck me," he muttered to himself, "she is one sexy woman."

He pushed through the gate and was on her in a flash, taking her in his arms, urgently pressing his lips against hers, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth, kissing her passionately. He wanted her badly now.

His hands closed round her large breasts and he squeezed. Meg responded immediately.

"Mmmm ... mmmm ... oh ... oohh ... yeess ... mmmm ... oh ... yeah..." she groaned as Aubrey continued to maul at her breasts. There was no finesse, no loving caresses, no thought about her needs; he just wanted to take her, for himself.

He reached behind her and began to lower the zip of her dress.

"No ... no ... we can't ... no ... oohh..." Meg made a feeble attempt at resistance. "We ... we can't ... someone ... you shouldn't be ... I ... oohh..."

Aubrey lowered her dress over her shoulders to reveal her breasts in her black lace bra.

"Oh fuck me rigid," he exclaimed, "your tits are fantastic Meg..."

Dipping his hand into her cleavage his fingers pushed and prodded into her flesh. He looked at it like a young boy, mesmerised by the movement this caused. A strange combination of firmness and softness. He cupped one breast, lifting it free of her bra.

The nipple was already erect and swollen. "Fantastic," he breathed as he leant down and took the nipple into his mouth.

He suckled greedily, pushing his face into her flesh as he nibbled and teased her erect nub.

"Ooooohhhh..." Arching her back and throwing back her head, Meg let out a long, deep moan. Her hips began to move as her stance widened.

Aubrey paused long enough to free her other breast before he continued. One of his free hands stayed on her breast whilst the other once more found it's way up under her dress.

He ran his hand up her thigh feeling her quiver with anticipation. Meg's body knew where it was going.

Meg was excited now. She could feel her pussy throbbing violently as it awaited the arrival of Aubrey's hand. A combination of the vast amount of alcohol she had drunk, together with the fact she was cheating on her marriage vows again was driving her wild. Add to that the very public nature of her soon to be latest indiscretion ... and she was sure she was about to explode!

As Aubrey's fingers finally slid onto her mound she gasped and half opened her eyes. Her arms were around his neck.