The Importance of School Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She always wore high heels and seamed stockings, her suspender bumps were always just visible underneath the taut material of her of her dresses and skirts. Not that all of the female staff members were immune to her sexy sensuousness. Several of them were aroused by her, and two had fantasised about being taken by her, one while having sex with her husband and the other while having sex with her girlfriend.

Joanne found her very seductive and alluring. Every move Serena made seemed deliberately designed to dampen Joanne's pussy. She sashayed along the admin corridor with a sexy feline prowl, she bent over Joanne's desk, or stood in her doorway in a provocative pose. Joanne felt a nervous tingle around her; she could never relax, and although Serena hadn't repeated the intimidating behaviour of that first day, Joanne often felt herself overwhelmed by a smouldering sexual authority in her presence.

A few times, Serena had fixed her with a steely glare, and Joanne had backed down on an issue, allowing her to take the lead in their working relationship. She had learned not to challenge her, and had come to rely on her completely to organise her working day for her. Without overtly bullying her, Serena had established complete control over Joanne's diary and time management, to the extent that Joanne didn't make a move without her assistant's approval.

On the other hand, Serena had been a revelation in the way she dealt with difficult parents. Three different sets of parents in particular had a history of troublemaking, and had made vexatious complaints from the moment that their children had started at the school. They had all demanded to see the Headteacher for the umpteenth time, and Serena had invited each of them into her office to discuss their grievances.

Once they had met the formidable Miss Clarke, they left looking beaten and ashen faced, and had not troubled the school since. Serena's approach had been to start the meeting with, "My name is Miss Clarke and, as Mrs Crawford's Personal Assistant, I speak to you with her authority. I have looked at the very weighty files detailing your many grievances, and frankly I am amazed that you still consider this school a fit place to educate your child. Perhaps you could explain to me how you think we are going to proceed from this point onwards, and I must stress to you that you should be putting your child's interests first in anything you say to me."

Serena drove a coach and horses through the school's complaints procedure, but she rightly judged that, in these particular cases, she could easily bluff the parents into submission, and she was right.

********************

On the morning of the review meeting, Serena sat at her dressing table in a black basque, and unfurled black seamed stockings along her shapely legs. She attached them to the suspender straps on the basque and pulled on a pair of skimpy black panties. Her cornrow and bun hairstyle was sexy, it also gave her an air of authority. Having admired her no nonsense image in the mirror, she squirted expensive perfume into her pale brown cleavage, stood up and put on her tightest black pencil dress. The dress was short, six inches above the knee when she stood up and even shorter when she sat down. She raised herself up from her five-foot-seven inches to almost six foot by stepping into ferocious four-and-a-half inch high stilettos.

Joanne had been out late on the previous evening at a governors' meeting. The meeting was followed by a few in the local pub; she overslept slightly so she had to rush to get ready. Not thinking very much about the review meeting with Serena, she threw on her navy blue suit with trousers and a pair of flat shoes which added nothing to her five-feet-four inches. Even her normally immaculate bobbed red hair was a little dishevelled. She quickly applied make up to her less than lively green eyes and dashed out of the house, taking her mild hangover with her.

She arrived at school at seven-fifty-five and, of course, Serena was already there. She tried to slip past Serena's office without being seen but the door was open and Serena called out to her.

"Joanne, would you mind coming in here please?"

Joanne straightened her hair and clothes and put on a brave smile.

"Good Morning Miss Clarke, are you well?"

"Yes thank you Joanne, why are you late?"

"Oh, am I, it's only five to eight."

"You're usually in by a quarter to, anyway, that's by the by, I've changed the time for my review meeting, ten thirty is no longer convenient for me so I've rearranged it for five thirty after the staff meeting."

Serena was standing looking at her notice board as she said this, she turned on a stiletto heel and fixed Joanne with an imperious look. Joanne felt her chest tighten and her pussy tingle as she looked at the severe but arousing woman in front of her. She tried hard to compose herself.

"Oh but that's rather late, I...I was hoping to get away at five, I've got a hair appointment."

"What time and where is your appointment?"

"It's at six o'clock, I go to a salon on College Road."

"That's only ten minutes away, our review meeting will only take ten minutes, you'll have enough time."

"But I normally like to take my time with a review meeting, you need to feel valued and we need to set targets for the three monthly review meeting."

"Okay, I'll compromise this time, we'll meet at five fifteen, that'll give us twenty five minutes, that's more than enough time for my purposes. Do we agree Joanne?"

Joanne felt overwhelmed and gave in readily, "Yes, yes Ser... Miss Clarke, Five fifteen it is."

Joanne closed her office door and sank into her large leather swivel chair. She was still reeling at the realisation that, she had been so in thrall to, and sexually aroused by Serena, only to be completely overthrown and humiliated by her.

Throughout the day she tried to steel herself for Serena's review meeting. She was determined that things must change. Serena had been even more intimidating than she had been on the first day that they had worked together. Joanne told herself that she was an assertive, strong woman and school leader, she would tell Serena that she was doing a good job, but that the dynamics of their working relationship needed addressing. Serena had other ideas.

At five fifteen on the dot, Serena strode into Joanne's office and sat in the chair immediately in front of her desk.

"Oh, I thought we might sit in the easy chairs around the coffee table, it's a little more relaxed and informal don't you think."

"I'm fine here," said an unsmiling Serena as she crossed her right leg over her left and showed the welt of her stocking.

Joanne couldn't help looking at her shapely stocking clad legs, which ended in the sexiest heels she ever set eyes on. Serena noticed and made a pretence of being uncomfortable by modestly pulling the hemline of her dress down, whilst also took the opportunity to give Joanne a flash of bare brown flesh, suspender straps and the gusset of her panties.

Joanne squirmed and her face flushed.,"O...er...Okay, that's f...fine she stammered."

She tried to gather herself and take control of the meeting. She told Serena that she would give her a brief appraisal of her progress so far, and that she should then feel free to raise any issues that were on her mind. Serena sat stoney faced, her confident hazel eyes fixed firmly on Joanne's nervous green eyes. Joanne stumbled over her words as she tried to give excellent feedback on Serena's performance, but she also wanted to raise the way they addressed each other, and to get Serena to understand that she could be a little too assertive at times. Her hesitant attempt to raise these issues with Serena didn't go well.

"Do you think we could erm... discuss how we erm.. address each other? I mean, I think erm... that is, I'm sure that colleagues find it odd that you refer to me by my first name, and er.. I address you as Miss Clarke. I mean, of course, I respect your view that it's consistent, but it's a little er... odd really and I'm concerned that..."

"Which colleagues?"

"Er, well..."

"Has anyone complained?"

"Well, no but..."

"Good, then I don't see the problem."

"Well, it's just that I think I should..."

"Let me stop you there Joanne."

Serena got up and walked slowly to the connecting door to her office and locked it. Then she strode over to the door into the corridor and locked it too. Joanne followed her movements with growing alarm and trepidation but she stayed silent. Serena moved around behind Joanne's desk, took hold of the arms of her large swivel chair and turned Joanne to face her. She leant in close, Joanne's pulse quickened and her chest tightened with anxiety as she shrank down into her chair.

She breathed unsteadily and she avoided Serena's eyes, by looking at the rise and fall of her breasts, her narrow waistline and the way her tight dress clung to her hips and thighs, and showed a clear outline of her suspender clips. With her eyes cast down to Serena's shapely legs and intimidating heels, she felt a spasm in her pussy.

Joanne was scared and aroused in equal measure. She felt as though she was in the presence of a much more powerful sexual being.

"Look at my face Joanne," commanded Serena.

She eventually looked timidly into Serena's eyes.

"I'm glad that you've given me the opportunity to raise any issues that are on my mind; there are some 'minor' adjustments that I'm going to make. This review process should be two way don't you think? So, I'm going to set three targets for you, we'll evaluate your progress at our next review meeting. Firstly, you will call me Miss Clarke at all times in public, and you will call me 'Mistress' at all times when we're alone together; I will call you whatever I want, is that understood?"

Joanne felt a surge of depraved arousal mixed with a feeling of complete and utter surrender.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, secondly, you're a tasty little piece, and so very pleasing to the eye, but you don't always make the most of yourself; to ensure that you make the most of your lovely figure in future, you will wear close fitting skirts, or dresses with high heels every day; no more trousers, okay?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Thirdly, and most importantly of all, you will wear stockings with a suspender belt every day to work. I will continue to come into school early, and you will report to my office at seven forty five each day for inspection. Consider it to be a uniform inspection. If you fail to reach the standards I have set you, there will be consequences. Now, you may go to the hairdressers; make yourself presentable for me on Monday. I can see it's going to be an enormous pleasure having you striving to please me."

Serena's perfumed cleavage rose and fell with her steady breathing as she spoke, she leaned in further until Joanne's nose was almost buried between her breasts, she put the forefinger of her right hand underneath Joanne's chin and tilted her head upwards before kissing her lightly on the forehead.

"From now on, you'll be a good girl for your mistress," said Serena as she spun on her heels and made her way to the connecting door, unlocked it and returned to her office without a backward glance.

Joanne breathed a long sigh of relief, her pulse was racing and a small wet stain on the gusset of her panties told the tale that not all of the emotions she felt were fear based. She knew that she should report Serena for bullying and intimidation but something held her back. She went to the hairdressers in a daze, before doing a shop for the weekend, and going home to settle into her dressing gown.

She opened a bottle of wine, and allowed herself to give in to her arousal. With the assistance of her vibrator, she fantasised about surrendering her pussy to Serena by opening her stocking clad legs, and inviting her to put her hand up her tight skirt. Serena obliged after telling her that she was a very naughty girl, and making her bend face down over her desk. Joanne came hard as she imagined her cheek being pressed onto the wooden surface of the desk, and her clitoris and cunt being assaulted by strong probing fingers.

Serena went home to settle into a warm candlelit bath, and contemplate her subjugation of her new boss. She smiled inwardly in the knowledge that she was in charge now. As she undressed, she'd played a recorded phone message from Hilary Benson, the Chief Executive of the charity that she had worked for before joining the staff of Birchvale School.

Ms Benson had tried not to cry, whilst leaving the desperate pleading message that her Mistress contact her, so that she could be punished for being a bad girl and masturbating without her permission. Serena, smirked to herself deleted the message, got into the bath, and played with her pussy while she recalled Joanne trembling as she towered over her. After carefully softening her up for the past four weeks, Serena had completely and utterly defeated Joanne, she knew that she would offer no resistance whatsoever as she subjected her to further obedience training.

********************

Monday morning arrived and Joanne got dressed almost in a trance, she struggled to believe that she had capitulated so easily, and thought about going straight into Serena's office the moment she got to school, and suspending her pending an investigation. She immediately dismissed the idea, Serena was far too clever for that, and would probably know the procedure better than she did. Besides, she was aroused by the feelings of helplessness that Serena had triggered within her, so decided that she had no choice but to comply with her demands.

In her best lacy underwear, tightest short skirt, and highest heels, she set off for work. She arrived at the school feeling a little afraid, and more than a little aroused. At exactly seven forty five, she entered her own office, then stepped tentatively through the connecting door into Serena's office. Serena looked composed, confident and completely in charge of the encounter, sitting in her swivel chair, in a tight knee length black skirt, red blouse, seamed black stockings and red, patent leather, high heels.

"Come in Joanne, and stand at the side of my desk so that I can see you properly. What's the matter, has the cat got your tongue? Aren't you going to wish your mistress a good morning?"

"Good Morning Mistress."

"That's better, we don't want to get off on the wrong foot do we?"

"No Mistress."

"Well look at you, mmm, you look good enough to eat in your heels and sweet little mini skirt. Are you wearing stockings for me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Yes, I can just make out the outline of your suspender clips, good girl; I'm almost tempted to slip my hand up your skirt now and fondle your little wet pussy through your panties. It is wet isn't it? It had better be, you must show me complete respect."

"Yes Mistress," Joanne said in barely a whisper.

"Speak up girl."

"Yes Mistress, my pussy is wet."

"Mmm, look what you've done, my nipples have gone hard. Would you like feel my nipples? Come closer and feel them."

Joanne stepped closer to Serena and tentatively reached out touch her nipples. She ran the tips of her fingers over their hardness, an arousing tingle traced a path to her pussy. Serena emitted a soft murmur of approval, slipped her right hand up the back of Joanne's short skirt, and felt the bare flesh above her stocking top. Joanne trembled with arousal and desire, she tried to spread her legs wider in her tight skirt, but Serena brought their brief mutual fondling to an end.

"Okay, that's enough for now, we don't want you wetting your panties any more than you have already, I'd have to teach you a lesson if you did. Off you go, and remember you're my girl now, so don't go turning on any of the other ladies."

Joanne's pulse was racing as she returned to her office. By eight fifteen, the rest of the staff had started to arrive, and she threw herself into her work. She had numerous compliments from her colleagues about the way she looked and she enjoyed the attention. Rebecca, the Deputy Head, sat with her and had coffee, and a quick catch up on school business, during late morning. Rebecca was in her mid forties and married, she was a large, well proportioned, but slightly overweight woman with a irreverent sense of humour.

"My my Joanne, I must say you look very foxy today, big date after school?" she teased.

"No, nothing like that Becky."

"More's the pity, it's high time you got yourself a good seeing to, stop looking for Mr Right and enjoy yourself with a few Mr Wrongs. Matthew's got a friend who's a bit of a commitment phobe, he's nice looking and good fun, I quite fancy him myself, he'd be just the thing for a steamy fling."

"Don't ever open a dating agency, you've been trying to palm me off on your husband's mates for months now. I'm fine, I just thought I needed to brighten myself up a bit that's all."

"Well you've certainly done that, mind you, you'd look bloody hot in a bin liner you sexy cow."

Joanne smiled at her colleague's compliment, and felt a furtive sense of pleasure at the knowledge that Rebecca had no idea who she had really dressed up for.

The rest of the day fell into a pattern that would become established as an unspoken understanding between Joanne and Serena. Joanne developed two personalities at work: the first a confident, successful and assertive professional, a well respected strong leader and manager; the other Joanne only emerged when she was alone in the presence of Serena, this one was the compliant and obedient plaything of her mistress.

Serena had stayed completely professional for the rest of the day, until the very last moment before she left at five o'clock, when she strode through the connecting doorway and addressed Joanne in a sultry tone.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it, you've been a good girl for me today, I've been very pleased with you. Make sure you behave just as well for me tomorrow and there'll be no need for me to punish you. I'll see you first thing in the morning, don't be late and don't forget how you must dress for me."

"No Mistress, I... mean yes Mistress."

Serena smirked at Joanne's nervous response, turned on her heel and swayed her shapely hips out of the door. Her tight skirt almost took on a life of its own, it clung to and stretched across her contours as she made her way home for a delicious self induced orgasm, inspired by her new devastatingly sexy little plaything.

Joanne had no need to look for an erotic video when she arrived home, she felt as though she had a starring role in one, and fucked herself to several orgasms with her vibrator as she remembered the feeling of Serena's hand up the back of her skirt. The orgasms kept on coming as she embraced the thought of her new role as a submissive sex toy for her dominant Mistress.

For the following three days, Joanne passed her morning inspection in an array of tight, but stylishly sexy, attire. Serena felt for her suspender clips on the Tuesday and Wednesday when she wore tight knee length skirts, on Thursday she made her lift her short skirt so that she could see her stocking tops and suspender straps. She menaced and aroused Joanne in equal measure in these encounters, and she did the same before she allowed her to leave at the end of the afternoon.

On Friday morning, Joanne got up a little later than usual. She had attended a parent's evening on the previous night, and had gone on to the pub with Becky and some other staff members. She rushed around getting ready and laddered one of her stockings with her finger nail. She delved desperately in her lingerie drawer in search of a pair of sixty denier opaque black hold up stockings that she knew were in there somewhere. She was relived to find them intact, so she pulled them on under her short grey skirt, and stepped into black high heels. Her pale blue blouse hugged her breasts, just revealed an outline of her erect nipples. She hoped that their hardness would subside before her eight o'clock meeting with Jackie Parker, the Chair of Governors.