The Importance of School Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm available for you whenever you want me."

"Yes, that's fine but don't forget who's in charge, now, get dressed and I'll see you both on Monday morning at school. Stockings and suspender inspection will be at seven forty five on the dot Joanne. I will only expect Surinder to wear stockings on Tuesdays and Thursdays when she's working in the library and I'll inspect her during the morning break on those days."

Serena was glad that she'd brought Joanne and Surinder together, she'd felt that she was getting too fond of Joanne, and this would give her some breathing space. She'd been a dominatrix for many years, since her early twenties in fact, when she'd first discovered the power she could wield over strong women.

She'd had more submissive sex slaves than she could remember. Some of them quite high powered and formidable in public life: a high court judge; a well known British Olympic athlete; a prison governess; three barristers; two members of parliament; and a regional tv presenter, to name but a few.

Now she felt that she no longer needed to have as many new conquests as she used to, she was content at the school, and could see herself settling there for a while, and building up a small retinue of grateful women who were willing to be dominated by her.

There was plenty of entertainment and satisfaction yet to be had from her two 'schoolgirls.' In fact, she'd rather warmed to the erotic theme, and now aspired to enrol Rebecca, the deputy head, into her class. That would be her challenge for the next half term, then, after Christmas, she planned to bend the smart fifty-one-year-old Chair of Governors to her will. Jackie Parker was married but that had never been an impediment to Serena's ability to capture and enslave her intended prize. In the past, she'd enslaved more married than single women.

She allowed herself a satisfied smile as she fantasised about remotely controlling two women's sexual arousal levels during governing body meetings. Before long, the image of Jackie Parker dressed in a school uniform entered her mind, and she reached for her vibrator.

Joanne and Surinder spent the weekend together at Joanne's house, they fucked each other numerous times, mostly in their school uniforms. They sucked and massaged each other's breasts, tied each other up with their school ties, and lost count of the number of orgasms they gave each other.

On the following Tuesday lunch time at school, the three women gathered together in Serena's office for coffee and a chat; Rebecca came in looking for Joanne.

"Oh, there you are Joanne, well this is nice, the three foxiest women in the school all together in the same room," joked Rebecca, "can I see you for five minutes when you're free Jo? We've got a problem with a potential bullying complaint in year four."

"Okay Becky, I'll be with you in a minute."

Rebecca had lost a few pounds and looked good in a well fitting dress.

"Is she still trying to fix you up with her husband's sad mates?" Surinder asked Joanne after Rachel had left.

"No, but I'm worried that she might try fixing herself up with one of them. I get the impression that there's not been much going on in the bedroom department with Matthew for some time now, and she's suddenly started to pay more attention to her appearance. Both of her sons are at university now and I think she's looking for someone to give her some attention, if you know what I mean," said Joanne with a raised eyebrow.

"That woman certainly needs a helping hand," said Serena with a lascivious smirk.

Joanne and Surinder turned to look at her.

"Oh no, you mustn't Mistress," said Joanne.

"Oh you think so do you girl, I'll decide what I must or mustn't do."

"I'm sorry that I spoke out of turn Mistress."

Apology accepted but I might still punish you later on."

A jolt of erotic arousal shot through Joanne's pussy.

"Isn't Rebecca reviewing the staff disciplinary procedure at the moment?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Mmm, that's timely, you're going to tell her that I'll be assisting her."

"Yes Mistress."

"I'll be giving her a special course in obedience training, I guarantee that she'll be wearing stockings and begging for a spanking before the end of term."