The Importance of School Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before four thirty, Joanne was walking along the year three corridor, with the love egg still entertaining her pussy, when she looked out of the window and caught site of her Mistress in the car park talking to Surinder. It was one of Surinder's smart dress and high heels days, and Joanne couldn't help noticing how very alluring she looked. They were laughing and smiling and Serena gave her a warm hug and a kiss on her cheek as she got into her car to leave for the day.

When Serena arrived back in her office a few minutes later, Joanne made it clear that she had seen them together.

"Excuse me Mistress, but I was in the year three corridor a few minutes ago, and I saw you talking to Surinder in the car park."

"Oh yes, and what of it?"

"Nothing Mistress, it's none of my business, I'm sorry that I mentioned it."

"Quite, now listen to me, I've spoken to the caretaker and told him that you have decided that the school should be completely closed on Monday. I'm about to say the same to all of the staff in an email bulletin, I dare say you'll be very popular. You and I will be the only ones in school but no one else will know. You will give me your set of keys on Friday afternoon, you will arrive at exactly ten o'clock, when you will find the year six entrance unlocked. You will report to my office, and you will be suitably dressed for a uniform inspection, I have no intention of letting standards drop just because it's the half term holiday."

"But Mistress, I was going to visit my mother on Monday morning."

"Well you're not now... and don't arrange anything for Tuesday either."

"Please may I meet up with Dina Turner for coffee on Friday next week?"

"Who is she?"

"She's Barry Turner's wife, you remember him from your interview."

"Oh yes, I imagine she's harmless enough, if he's anything to go by."

"What are you planning for Monday?"

"Don't be impertinent, just do as I tell you."

"Yes Mistress"

Joanne passed inspection on the following morning, and Serena made her wear the love egg again. She gave her girl a torrid time in the lunch break, when she spent fifteen minutes remotely bringing her to the edge of an orgasm several times. Afterwards she opened the connecting door between their offices and smirked at the sight of Joanne's flushed face.

"Have you been having fun Joanne?"

"Mistress, please don't deny me, will you make me come after everyone's gone home today please? I'm desperate to come, please make me."

"No," said Serena as she turned off the app, closed the door and left her boss squirming and with an overwhelming urge to masturbate there and then, in her office; it took considerable willpower for her to resist.

In the evening, Joanne and Serena attended a governors' staffing committee meeting, it was held in the large meeting room across the corridor from their offices. Serena made liberal use of the vibrating love egg, and Joanne's face flushed red as she squirmed again in her seat. Serena left the device on a slow pulse that kept arousing Joanne more than she could tolerate, she suddenly got up, blurted something about feeling unwell, and left the meeting. Serena went to find her and tracked her down to the senior staff toilet, where she discovered that a heavily breathing Joanne had removed the device from her vagina. Serena calmly sat down on the toilet lid and commanded her boss to bend over her knees, she lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties.

She pulled taut the suspender strap running down the side of her right buttock, and let it snap back against her flesh. She did this several times before she spanked her hard ten times on each buttock.

"This is for being a very naughty girl and removing the love egg without my permission."

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'm sorry," replied a chastened Joanne. She flushed even more as she felt the arousing pain spreading through her buttocks and pussy.

"Right, we're going back into the meeting and you're going to apologise and say that you needed some air."

Joanne did as she was told, concerned governors offered to end the meeting early, but she assured them that she was fine. Afterwards, Serena instructed her to ensure that she was wearing the device again in the morning.

The Friday morning uniform inspection went well for Joanne, she wore a tight knee length skirt and stockings with the love egg snuggled safely inside her pussy. Serena tormented her by sitting her on her lap, and turning up the level of vibration until she begged to be allowed to come. She squeezed Joanne's nipples and rubbed her thighs then pushed her away and told her to get on with her work. She kept Joanne mildly aroused for the rest of the day, and, as they left the building, reminded her of the arrangements for Monday.

********************

Joanne was beside herself with anticipation on the Monday morning. She'd been clothes shopping again and had bought a sophisticated pale grey woollen skirt suit. The skirt was long and tight, down to mid calf level, and the jacket was well cut and fitted. Her four inch high black stilettos were a perfect accompaniment. As she arrived at school, she was sure that this would be the day that Serena would allow her to come, it had to be, they had the deserted school to themselves, and she felt very kinky and aroused as she stealthily entered the building through the year six entrance.

Serena had arrived half an hour earlier, and had switched on an electric heater to take the late October chill off the air in their offices. She'd had her hair done in cornrows again and looked magnificent. Large black jet earrings, dark purple lipstick and black eyeshadow gave her a dominatrix look. Underneath her knee length, black leather skirt suit, she wore a black and red lace basque, to which were clipped barely black seamed stockings. He heels were the ferocious black stilettos that she kept for special occasions such as this. In her black tote bag was a large strap on cock, and various lengths of soft red bondage rope as well as an outfit that she was intending to make Joanne wear.

Joanne entered Serena's office at the appointed time, to find the large desktop completely cleared, and Serena sitting in a large new leather swivel chair with her high heeled feet up on the desk.

"Mmmm, you look like a red haired Audrey Hepburn," she said in a sultry voice, come here close to your mistress so that she can get a good look at you, wow, you look absolutely stunning, come closer, I want to check for suspender clips. Mmmm yes, you're wearing stockings, good girl.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Now I hate to disappoint you, but I'm going to ask you... well not exactly ask you, but tell you to change out of that beautiful suit, and into the clothes in the bag that you'll find on the desk in your office. Don't be long and make sure that you're still wearing your stockings and suspenders."

"Yes Mistress."

Joanne walked through the connecting doorway and spotted a white plastic bag on her desk top. She pulled out the garments it contained and stared at them in amazement. She was highly turned on by the contents of the bag, her pussy clenched involuntarily, and a tingle of arousal travelled down her spine. A small wet patch quickly appeared on her panties.

She quickly removed her skirt and jacket, together with the lacy camisole slip that she was wearing. Then she kicked off her shoes, and pulled on the white knee length socks over the top of her black stockings. Without hesitating, she put on the crisp tight white shirt, and tied the maroon and cream striped school tie under the collar. Next, she squeezed and wiggled the very tight, stretchy, black micro mini skirt into place and stepped back into her high heels. Then she noticed a pair of white cotton panties, so she quickly removed her black lace panties and put the plain white ones on. The final touch, the maroon blazer, with cream piping, and the crest of the secondary school just up the road, fitted her perfectly.

Joanne was awestruck at the sight reflected back to her from the mirror in the staff toilet. She was wearing the school uniform of the local secondary school and she looked sensational. The micro skirt didn't quite cover her stocking tops, and the blazer hung almost as low as the hem of the skirt. She knew she was dynamite in the outfit, she felt very kinky, a 37 year old woman dressing up as a schoolgirl. From her previous experience of viewing porn, she knew that she easily looked hotter, and more real, than any porn actress that she had come across. She also knew that if she appeared looking like this on a porn site, she'd have men and women all around the world frantically masturbating until they were milked dry.

She heard Serena call out to her, "Where are you girl? I'm becoming impatient."

When she walked through the connecting doorway, and around in front of her mistress, she could tell that she'd set off a minor earthquake in Serena's panties.

"Fuck! My God, Fuck me, you're the hottest thing I've ever laid eyes on, you've excelled yourself my girl, turn around for me."

Joanne slowly spun around as Serena drooled over her and tried hard to regain her composure, there was a real danger for a moment that she might throw herself at Joanne's feet and beg her to be allowed to eat her cunt. The moment passed and Serena reassumed the mantle of dominatrix to Joanne's submissive schoolgirl.

"Come and sit on my knee young lady."

"Yes mistress."

Joanne draped herself over Serena's leather clad body and they kissed passionately for the first time. Their tongues explored each other's mouths and Joanne was certain that Serena would finish her off today. After a steamy making out session that lasted several minutes, Serena eased her schoolgirl off her lap and stood towering over her in her very high heels. She removed her leather jacket and skirt, then she removed her black panties and sat back down on the large chair with her legs wide open.

"Kiss my suspender straps, all six of them, then smell my sex but don't touch. I want to feel your hot breath on me."

"Yes Mistress," said Joanne as she obliged her mistress.

After several seconds of savouring the sight of her schoolgirl's face an inch from her pussy, a highly aroused Serena knew she could wait no longer for what she wanted.

"Now eat my pussy girl," she commanded.

Joanne obeyed, she licked her lips and allowed her memories of cunt licking porn videos to guide her. She guzzled Serena's pussy greedily, sucking at her plump labia and licking the entrance to her hole. She sucked her clitoris and it swelled to twice its usual size. Serena moaned and groaned with pleasure.

"Oh God girl, are you sure you haven't done this before? Oh fuck, I feel so horny, God don't ever stop, it's amazing, fuucckkk, fuucckk, Ohhh!"

Serena had been eaten many times before but this was something else, Joanne warmed to her task and sucked and licked rapidly as she swallowed the warm juices running out of Serena's cunt.

"Fuuuccckkkk, Jeeessssuusss, my Godddd, what are you doing to me, fuuucckk,"

Joanne was thrilled and very aroused at the response that she was getting from her mistress, she knew that she would be finished off now, after weeks of teasing and tormenting, weeks of being tantalised close to an orgasm; at last, her mistress would finish her off. She tried a technique that she'd seen on porn videos and slipped a long middle finger up onto the roof of Serena's vagina, and fucked her rapidly as she alternately sucked her clit and her labia.

Serena had also been working herself up for several weeks, staying in complete control as a dominatrix had taken its toll on her, she'd masturbated to fantasies of fucking, and being eaten by Joanne almost every night; she too needed a huge hit of an orgasm to satisfy a libido that had been in overdrive for many days now. Joanne's lips, tongue and fingers hit all of the receptors in her pussy that were craving contact.

"Serena's back arched and she pushed her mound into Joanne's face while she held her head firmly against her pussy."

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my Godddd. Ohhhhhh fffffuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk, I'mmmmm commmmmmmmmmming, ffffuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk, Ahhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Serena body jolted and lurched, waves of erotic pleasure washed over her. The aftershocks popped and fizzed around her cunt and inner thighs, and she slowly came to a feeling of elated relief.

"Good girl, that was awesome, now I want play with you. Take off your blazer."

Joanne was tingling with expectation as Serena strapped on a large false cock.

"Now get up on the desk top, lay face down and stretch your arms and legs out."

"Do you want me to remove my panties?"

"No."

Serena tied each of her arms and legs to the four desk legs with the bondage rope, then she climbed up on to the desk top and knelt behind her spreadeagled and bound schoolgirl. She pulled Joanne's panties to one side, and teased the tip of the cock around the entrance to her vagina. Joanne tried desperately to ease herself onto the cock but she was tightly bound and couldn't move.

"Please fuck me Mistress, I can't wait any longer, please take me now."

Serena just smiled to herself and continued to play the tip of the cock around her hole.

"Please Mistress, please fuck me and make me come, I want you to make me come, I want you to finish me off."

"Who's the head Mistress at this school?"

"You are Mistress, you are, you're in charge of this school and I'm a bad girl."

Serena pushed the cock onto the entrance of Joanne's cunt and probed lightly.

"Oh God Mistress, please, please, please fuck me now. Please finish me."

Joanne had no idea that Serena had no intention of finishing her, not yet anyway, her schoolgirl would have to wait a little longer. She pushed the cock slowly into Joanne's tight cunt, spreading the firm, flexible walls as she went, then she started to ease slowly in and out.

"Oh yes Mistress, fuck me, yes, fuck me, harder please, I've been naughty."

Serena knew just how far she could take her schoolgirl before she took her over the edge. She started to thrust the cock into her.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me, make me come, I've been a bad girl, I want it, I want it, Fuck me hard."

Serena pumped her schoolgirl harder and made her gasp with delight.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh, yessss, fuckkk me fuck me harder, harder, make me come, harder harder, I'm naughty, I've been a very bad girl, I want to come, please make me come."

Serena started thrusting hard until she judged that Joanne was close to coming, then she eased off.

"Ohhh yess, yess, I'm going to come. Harder harder harder."

"Not today you're not my girl."

"Oh please Mistress, I'm begging you, please fuck me, please finish me off."

"No not today,"

Serena withdrew her large false cock from her schoolgirl and kissed her on the nape of her neck.

"Please Mistress, I'm begging you, please, I'm such a bad girl."

"No."

"Oh Mistress, please."

Joanne was defeated and completely crest fallen. She choked down the lump in her throat and tried not to let her mistress see her tears of frustration. Serena moved around in front of Joanne, so that she could watch her slowly and sensuously unclip the strap on cock, and put on her leather skirt and jacket, then she lifted Joanne's head by putting her right index finger under her chin.

"Not today my naughty, pretty little schoolgirl, you are beautifully tempting and very, very hot in your uniform, but not today. Come to my house at three o'clock tomorrow afternoon and I'll have a surprise, and a challenge for you; if you can meet the challenge, I promise to finish you off. The school keys are on your desk, make sure you bring your school uniform with you."

With that, she pulled on the bow that she'd tied in the bondage rope and released Joanne's right arm and hand, then she calmly swayed her sexy hips out of the room and made her way home, contemplating her plans for the following day. Her schoolgirl had turned her on immensely and had given her one of the best orgasms she'd ever had, tomorrow couldn't come soon enough, nor could Serena.

A defeated Joanne lay on the desk top crying tears of frustration for several minutes, before managing to untie the rest of her bindings, and tidy up the evidence of her subjugation at the hands of her mistress. She set off for home in a hurry, still wearing her schoolgirl uniform and squeezing her frustrated pussy as she drove along. She ran from the car to her front door, fumbled with her key, dropped her suit, keys and handbag in the hallway, and rushed upstairs to switch on her favourite vibrator. It was buzzing loudly as she buried it in her wet cunt and came where she stood. Then she collapsed onto the bed and came three more times in five minutes, intensely turned on by her reflection as a masturbating schoolgirl in the bedroom mirror.

********************

Joanne forced herself to avoid masturbating for the rest of the afternoon and evening. If she got the chance, she wanted to come as quickly as possible at Serena's the following day. She awoke refreshed and denied herself a morning wank. After a lazy half term holiday morning, she showered, washed her hair and sat in her dressing gown in front of her mirror and contemplated what to wear.

She quickly dismissed the idea of skin tight jeans and stilettos with a tight little jumper that showed off her breasts. It was a sexy little ensemble but she knew that it would invite trouble from her mistress if she wasn't wearing stockings and suspenders. She didn't want to do anything that might annoy Serena, in case she decided yet again to arouse her to the moment just before she came, only to be denied her orgasm once more; she shuddered at the thought.

She decided to wear an elegant, close fitting, knee length, red pencil dress with long sleeves. She took great care with her hair and make up, and decided that lacy black underwear would be the order of the day. Her balcony bra pushed her breasts up nicely, so that she showed plenty of soft, pale cleavage through the sweetheart neckline. She wore skimpy lace panties and a deep panelled lacy suspender belt, to which she attached barely black seamed stockings. The dress followed and clung to every sensuous curve of her body, and only her five inch high, pale-gold, pointed toe stilettos would be good enough to complete her stunning appearance.

A final lingering look in the mirror assured her that she looked plenty hot enough to seduce her mistress into fucking her for the rest of the half term week. She was about to set off on the short journey to Serena's house, when she remembered her instructions to bring her school uniform, so she dashed back into the house to retrieve the white plastic bag from the bottom of the stairs where it had lain since the previous morning.

Serena's house was a smart two storey Edwardian townhouse with a red painted front door. Joanne rang the bell and heard footsteps coming down the stairs and along the hallway. The door opened and there stood Serena looking more like a dominatrix than ever. She wore frighteningly high, stiletto heeled, black ankle boots and a tight, knee length, black leather dress that showed off her beautifully sculpted breasts, buttocks and thighs. Joanne's eyes were glued to suspender clips that showed through the leather, and as she lifted her gaze up over the narrow waist and flat stomach, she was astonished by the beauty of Serena's fulsome, braless breasts and cleavage. The brown skin of her décolleté was adorned with a simple large beaded black necklace.

"My my, you look good enough to eat my girl, come in."

"Thank you Mistress, you look... wow!"

Joanna wanted to say "incredible, devastatingly sexy and quite intimidating, I'm trembling already," but she knew that Serena would see that as presumptuous and over familiar and she was desperate not to upset her.