The Importance of School Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she reported to Serena it was seven fifty, she was five minutes late and she wasn't wearing a suspender belt. She approach her mistress with some trepidation.

"Good Morning Mistress."

"Don't give me good morning in that simpering tone, you're late."

"I'm sorry Mistress, it won't happen again, I have to prepare for my meeting with the Chair of Governors, may I go now please?"

"No, you may not, come here."

"But Mistress, it wouldn't be polite to keep her waiting."

"We both know she hasn't arrived yet, come here now."

Joanne reluctantly stood in front of a seated Serena, dreading the stockings and suspender inspection that she knew she wouldn't pass with her mistress in her current mood.

"This is not a game girl, lift your skirt and show me that you have dressed according to my instructions."

Joanne slowly lifted the hem of her skirt until the lacy tops of her hold up stockings were revealed.

"Higher," commanded Serena.

She knew that she was going to be found out as she pulled her skirt up over her stocking tops, and showed a glimpse of her lovely white silky panty gusset as it struggled to contain her labia with its swollen lips and inviting cleft.

"What's this?" said Serena in a dismissive tone, "You've disobeyed me."

"I'm really sorry Mistress but I laddered my last pair of stockings this morning just after I'd put my other pairs in the washing machine... but these are stockings too."

Serena glared at Joanne as she continued weakly, "Surely you'll make an exception in the circumstances, I didn't do it deliberately."

Still an ever more severe Serena glared in silence.

"The lacy tops are rather pretty don't you think, you can touch them if you like."

Joanne, knew instantly that she had just made a bad mistake as Serena gave her a thunderous look.

"Don't you dare presume to tell me what to do. Take your panties off now."

"Please Mistress, she'll be here soon, there isn't time."

Serena pushed herself back away from her desk on her swivel chair, she needed room to discipline her submissive slave.

"I said take your panties off now and give them to me."

Joanne knew that she had no choice, and the best course of action for her now was to obey her mistress. Still with her skirt pulled up around her waist, she wiggled sensuously out of her panties and let them fall to the floor. Serena was highly aroused at the sight of Joanne's long shapely legs and her panties lying over her heeled shoes. Joanne quickly pulled her skirt down, stepped daintily out of the panties, picked them up and handed them to Serena. She gave an inward sigh of relief at the mistaken belief that she was going to get away with surrendering her panties as a punishment.

"Please may I go now Mistress?"

"No, stand still,"

Joanne swallowed hard, "Please, Mistress, you have to let me go now."

"Turn around and put your wrists together... do it."

Serena bound Joanne's wrists with her discarded panties and commanded her to, "Get over my knee now girl."

Joanne didn't move so Serena grabbed her roughly and pulled her over her knee with her head to the left and her bottom to the right. She forced her head down with her left hand and used her right hand to raise her skirt to expose her bare buttocks.

"You're going to be punished for being improperly dressed and for being insolent."

Serena took aim at her right buttock and gave it a hard slap, she proceeded to slap each buttock alternately with a measured 'thwack, thwack, thwack' for two minutes with five seconds between each hard smack. After thirty seconds, Joanne was in considerable pain and she shed a small tear as she bit her lip. Thirty seconds later a wave of warm arousal began to spread through her. One and a half minutes in, her buttocks felt incredibly warm and she felt very aroused; her pussy started to ooze juices out onto Serena's skirt. After two minutes, when Serena judged that she'd be ready to come at the slightest touch, she slipped her fingers between her legs and dipped them into the slick juices that coated Joanne's labia.

"Let's see if my girl is oven ready, oh yes, she's beautifully basted and ready for finishing off,"

Said Serena as she put her juice coated finger into her mouth.

Joanne tensed for an immense orgasm, she knew she'd come hard and quickly, but, to her surprise and disappointment, Serena pulled her up off her lap and stood her up.

"Look at the mess you've made on my skirt, get on your knees and lick it clean you dirty girl."

She forced Joanne down, wrists still bound, and made her lick her juices off her skirt while she stood over her. The wet patch was just over a suspender clip and Joanne could feel it's hardness against her teeth and tongue as she sucked and licked the expensive material of Serena's skirt. The taste of her own cunt made her dribble more juice down her right leg into the welt of her hold up stocking. Her buttocks felt painful but warm and her pussy was still highly aroused as Serena untied her but kept hold of her panties.

"I'll keep these, It'll give me enormous pleasure all morning to think of your bare little pussy crying out for my fingers. I've looked at your diary and I will allow you out at lunch time to go home to put on your suspender belt and to buy a new pair of stockings. Buy black opaque stockings then no one will know that you've been on an errand to please your mistress. You will then report back to me at one fifty on the dot for a fresh uniform inspection."

Jackie Parker turned up within a minute of Joanne trying to sit as comfortably as she could on her beaten backside. Serena greeted her in the reception area, Jackie looked at the damp patch on her skirt.

"I spilled my coffee, clumsy of me."

"I think you can be excused Serena, you always look so beautifully and immaculately dressed. How are you settling in?"

"Very well thanks Jackie, Joanne's being very good, most of the time," she laughed, "and I'm really enjoying it."

Jackie laughed along with Serena's light hearted remark completely unaware that she had actually been serious.

"Good, good, I take it she's in? I arranged to meet with her at eight."

"Yes, she's all ready for you, please come this way."

Serena showed her into the Headteacher's office with consummate ease and professionalism, no one would have guessed that, minutes earlier she had been disciplining her submissive boss across her lap, by administering a painful but arousing spanking. Joanne's naked pussy tingled and clenched throughout her meeting with the Chair of Governors.

Afterwards, she accompanied Jackie on a brief tour of the school, in her short little grey skirt and no panties. She seemed a little distracted to Jackie, who could have had no idea that the reason was that Joanne felt as horny as fuck from the spanking and the subsequent withholding of an orgasm. As soon as Jackie left, a frustrated and desperate Joanne rushed to the senior staff toilet, opposite her office, and masturbated herself frantically, whist trying to stifle of sounds of her self arousal and climax.

Joanne felt a pleasurable tingle in her buttocks for the rest of the morning. Serena was very proper in her dealings with her, but she still felt a tremor of excitement whenever their paths crossed. She reported to Serena in her office as instructed at exactly one fifty, after rushing to a local lingerie shop looking for opaque black stockings. She had cut it so fine that she had to put them on in the senior staff toilet. She fumbled nervously with the clips and was pleased that her suspender belt only had four straps, instead of the eight strap that she used to wear to turn her husband on when she was first married.

Serena was aware that locking the door through to the main admin office would look odd now, so she guided Joanne back into the Head's office and closed both doors. Staff knew that if Joanne's office door was closed, they must knock before entering.

"Let me see."

Joanne pulled up her tight short skirt again until the white suspender straps and clips attached the the black stocking tops were visible.

"Mmmm lovely, my sexy girl's all dressed up for me again, if she continues to be very very good, I might reward her one day soon. Tell me Joanne, do you like pleasing your mistress?"

"Oh yes Mistress, I'll wear anything for you, anything you want."

"Mmmm, that's what I want to hear, but you seemed to enjoy your punishment rather too much this morning, I think I'm going to have to punish you again if I catch you committing even the slightest indiscretion."

"Oh dear Mistress, I think I'll find it impossible to be good all of the time, I hope you don't catch me misbehaving too often,"

"Be careful girl, you're being a little over familiar and presumptuous now, get on with your work and I'll see you later."

"Yes Mistress."

Joanne had been close to confessing to masturbating in the toilets that morning, but thought better of it; Serena was still largely an unknown quantity, the risk was too great.

********************

Joanne had been chosen as a keynote speaker at the City's primary heads' seminar the following Wednesday. It was taking place in the last week before half term, so it would prove to be a busy week. Now that Serena had got Joanne into sexy underwear and tight fitting clothes every day, she knew that she would prove to be utterly irresistible to some of her peers at the seminar. So, during uniform inspection on Tuesday morning, she told her that she had contacted the seminar organisers to volunteer her assistance on the day, and they had gladly accepted her offer. This meant that she could keep an eye on Joanne, make sure that she was on her best behaviour, and that she didn't flirt with any of the other headteachers.

The morning of the seminar arrived, Joanne wore a very stylish dress with a flared skirt. She had bought the dress at the weekend, because she knew she would look good in it and it would give Serena very easy access to her pussy. Since her spanking the previous Friday, she had become obsessed about being spanked again and having her mistress finger her whilst over her knee. She had masturbated to that very fantasy several times during the weekend. She loved the feel of her fingers inside her slick cunt, and came intensely at the thought of Serena's fingering her, finding her G-spot, and making her come.

The sage green crepe dress with its form fitting bodice, long v-shaped cleavage, structured shoulders, elbow length sleeves and just below knee length pleated skirt, hung on a wardrobe door handle. In a new and very expensive ivory lace lingerie set, she attached her nude stockings to her suspender belt, and sprayed perfume onto her throat and wrists, then she pulled on the waistband of her panties and directed a spray of perfume onto her thick red haired bush.

Feeling very sexy, and looking so very alluring, she took the dress from its hanger, zipped herself inside its sensual lines, fastened the thick black belt that showed off her trim waist and stepped into sharp, seductive, four inch high, ivory stilettos with a pointed toe. Joanne looked like she'd just stepped off a catwalk, and she thought that she had a good chance of disconcerting and teasing her mistress to absolute distraction.

For the first time, Joanne felt confident that she would have Serena eating out of her hand during uniform inspection. She had no idea how wrong she could be as she waltzed into Serena's office at seven forty five and stood provocatively at the side of her desk.

"Good Morning Mistress, I hope you approve of my appearance today."

"Well, I must say you look stunning and, if you're wearing what you should be wearing underneath that gorgeous dress, then I think you might escape punishment for your presumptuousness this morning."

"Would you like to see Mistress?"

"Don't be impertinent girl, go out and come into my office again with a more respectful attitude."

Joanne did as she was told.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I was forgetting myself."

"That's better, now stand there and show me that you are wearing stockings today."

Joanne slowly and provocatively raised the skirt of her dress until her stocking tops and her sheer, deep laced panel, six strap suspender belt came into view. Serena's pulse quickened and she had to use all of her strength of character not to show the depth of her arousal. She wanted to fuck Joanne right now, across her desk top, with her largest strap on cock, but she had carefully planned the moment of conquest and this was not it.

Joanne's long stocking clad legs, in sexy high stilettos were the most beautiful, sensual sight she'd ever laid eyes on but she forced herself to regain control.

"Goodness me girl, you look especially ravishing today, It's a good job I'm not letting you out of my sight looking like that."

"Thank you Mistress, I promise to behave and if anyone propositions me, I promise to let you know so that you can punish me," said Joanne hopefully.

"Well you'll certainly stiffen a lot of pricks, and moisten a few pussies too I dare say, so it's a good job I'm accompanying you"

"Yes Mistress."

Serena watched the object of her desires walk sexily through the connecting door between their offices. Joanne looked so desirable, that Serena felt a sudden urge to posses her, and leave her mark on her.

"Wait," she commanded in a firm voice as she stood up and strode toward a startled Joanne. She took hold of her right arm and manoeuvred her back through the doorway, then she closed the door, swung her around and forced her face first against it. With her left hand gripping the back of Joanne's neck and forcing her against the door, her right hand reached under the hem of her dress, and traced the shape of her gorgeous left leg upwards over her stocking top and the warm, milky, soft flesh above it until she reached the gusset of her panties.

Joanne braced herself against the door, with the flat of her hands at the same level as her shoulders, and tried to push herself backwards, but her mistress was too strong for her. Serena felt the wetness of Joanne's panties on her fingers and massaged her labia through the silky material. Then she slipped her fingers inside Joanne's panty leg and buried them inside her cunt. Joanne gasped and stopped trying to resist. Serena growled menacingly into her left ear.

"This belongs to me," she said as she slowly finger fucked Joanne's cunt, "and don't ever forget that. If I catch you letting anyone anywhere near it, I'll spank you until your backside is red raw."

Joanne started to breath heavily, Serena soon brought her close to orgasm, just as Joanne felt an unstoppable climax was ready to surge through her pussy, Serena removed her fingers and released her grip. Joanne panted heavily, with extreme arousal and frustration as Serena whispered in her ear.

"You're my beautiful girl and I, and only I, possess your cunt. It's mine to do with as I please and you will only come when I decide that you deserve to be rewarded."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress, I won't let anyone else near my pussy today at the seminar." Joanne whispered weakly.

"The only reason that I'm not going to make you remove your panties and give them to me, is that you'll need them to keep a little surprise in place."

"A surprise Mistress?"

"Yes, the only person getting anywhere near your pussy today will be me and I'll be doing it remotely," said Serena as she reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a smart box featuring the 'Love Honey' logo, "go to the staff toilet now and fit this device into your vagina."

"What is it Mistress?"

"It's a remote love egg vibrator that will be controlled from my mobile phone."

Joanne's eyes were like saucers as she opened the box and looked at the magenta coloured device.

"Go now quickly and put it inside you."

A flustered Joanne did as she was told, Serena had already downloaded the app to her phone so, as soon as Joanne came back into her office, she sent a surge of vibrations at the maximum setting through her vagina. Joanne gasped, clutched her mound and steadied herself against Serena's desk, Serena reduced the power to a background tingle and Joanne was able to catch her breath again.

"Oh Mistress, that was a wonderful sensation, but you won't make it vibrate too much while we're in public will you? I won't be able to function at all if you set it too high."

"Don't worry my pretty girl, I won't embarrass you, but I'm going to enjoy watching the colour rising in your cheeks today."

They set off for the seminar, and by the time she addressed the gathering, Joanne was the confident, high achieving headteacher of old. Throughout her well received speech, Serena tweaked the remote enough to induce a pleasurable level of arousal that stopped short of provoking an orgasm. Joanne's pussy seeped juice into her panties and down the inside of both of her legs and into the welt of her stockings. By the end of her speech, the inside of her stocking tops were wet with her fluid. As the applause reached a crescendo, Serena increased the vibrations until a visibly panting Joanne walked quickly off the stage. Her speech was very well receive and she basked in the adulation afterwards.

Joanne was feted by senior officers from the local authority, and the most renowned headteachers in the city. Serena left the sex toy at a low rumble most of the time, but mischievously tweaked it from time to time, so that she could enjoy Joanne's discomfort. Her speech had been delivered just before lunch; she spent the lunch period talking enthusiastically to colleagues. Not everyone wanted to get close to her just for her ideas and intellect. One female headteacher that she knew slightly got her alone and boldly asked her for a date. That was followed a few minutes later by a good looking male colleague head who flirted with her, made it obvious that he was smitten by her, and asked her to start an affair with him. Joanne felt tempted but was aware of her mistress' eyes watching her from a distance.

During the afternoon break, Serena had become bored with proceedings, so she invented a pretext for Joanne to leave with her on urgent business. She turned heads as she strode purposefully in her high heels, and knee length bodycon dress, toward where Joanne was holding court with half a dozen colleague headteachers. The final session was just about to start as she pulled Joanne aside and spoke to her in a voice loud enough to be overheard.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Mrs Crawford, but I need to speak to you privately about an urgent matter."

Joanne was taken aback for a moment at being addressed as Mrs Crawford by Serena. She soon recovered her composure and realised it was for effect as her personal assistant led her out of the conference venue to the car park, and whisked her off with the remote vibrator set at a level that made her moan with pleasure in the front passenger seat of Serena's car.

"Oh Serena, that's unbelievably arousing, make me come please, turn it up and make me come."

"You want to come here, in the car, on a busy street?"

"Oh God yes, I do, please make me come, I can't take this denial much longer."

"Well I'm going to disappoint you again my girl," said Serena as she raised the power to maximum for long enough to have Joanne gripping her seat as an orgasm started to gather inside her, only for her hopes to be dashed as Serena closed the app, and left her pussy clenching with frustration.

They arrived back at the school, just as the pupils were going home. Joanne chatted convivially with a number of parents, and eventually made her way to her office. Serena was nowhere to be seen, but Joanne was aware of her presence, because she'd opened the love egg app again, and had Joanne's vagina quivering to low level vibrations that were not strong enough for an orgasm, but kept her on a plateau of arousal nevertheless.