All Comments on 'The Imprint'

by thomas_dean

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting start

Sometimes hard to follow.

Would like background perhaps another story

"When Josh and I played doctor throughout our teenage years before college,"

Looking forward to part 2 for direction.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anonymous

You are correct. An incestuous relationship is suggested but not described. A short story cannot present a complete autobiography of the main character, but can only explain certain attributes of the ghosts in the character's past which explain her current actions or behavior. A second chapter tells more of the ghosts in Rebecca's past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This whole series was a wasted read. Very boring, nothing to keep you interested. Fat bitch and nothing erotic about this whole goobilty glob random writings with no real designed interest of the writer with the reader in mind. Worst writing of the hundreds of stories I have read on this site. Apparently the writer knows nothing about erotica.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF10 months ago

Human Experimentation

Isolation is required to conduct this study of the impact of de - privation on human interaction.

thomas_deanthomas_dean9 months agoAuthor

Leading off, not that easy

dear Anon:

Thank you for your comment.Imprint was not intended to be the first in the series. For whatever reason what was intended to be the lead off item ended up becoming Dr Zoptic: INFALLIBILITY.

I've tried to back fill IMPRINT so that the crisis which preceded is explained. Sorry to have disappointed you, but we have voyeurism, a sadistic medical and psychological experimentation of a type that existed from 1930 - 1980 and suggestion of incest, all valid Literotic themes.

Think on this would the Sci - Fi serial STAR TREK have been quite as successful for the last 50 years if the intended pilot THE CAGE (Jeffrey Hunter), a far better tele-play, had been released instead of Man Trap?

Keep reading and commenting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous