The Incubator Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the impregnation complete, the wasp ceased quivering and arched its abdomen. Erin felt the length of the ovipositor begin to slide inside of her again, now in the opposite direction. The entire unyielding length dragged excruciatingly against every inch of her tight passage, wrenching yet another lingering orgasm from her as it withdrew.

The pointed tip of the ovipositor emerged, sliding out at last from Erin's violated cunt. Strings of her juices trailed after the inhuman organ, coating the black length in glistening evidence of the successful breeding.

Erin felt the wasp's feelers lightly dance over the back of her head. The touch was so brief she wasn't sure if she had imagined it. Then, legs scratching at her as it moved away from her stricken body, the wasp crawled back towards the still open door. A moment later she heard the whir of its wings as it flew away into the night, gone in an instant, as suddenly as it had appeared.

Overcome by the intense pleasure and exertion of her repeated orgasms, Erin's eyelids drooped. Drowsiness overtook her and, still sprawled half-naked on her living room floor, she fell into an exhausted sleep.

12