The Infinite Bk. 04 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Noah arrived, this stranger from another world, and it was like she was caught under his spell. His reputation was one of perversity and malice, but they couldn't define him properly, define the depth she felt when she looked at him, spoke to him, and now when she touched him. He was wise, he was kind, and something about him put her at ease, making her want to lean her head against his shoulder and sleep the way he did now.

No matter what Elisandra did to distract herself or how she tried to focus on matters at hand, these feelings within her refused to fade. How strange that she had spent more time with him in the dream world than the real world, yet she still felt so close to him. She rolled Noah onto his back, keeping his head on her lap, and brushed back his hair.

"Such a handsome face," she murmured, wondering if he could hear her while the fire beside them crackled.

Please comment! Tell me your thoughts!