The Inheritance Problem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lead herself to a rather intense and messy orgasm on her bed, and passed out, staining her bed with mud, food and her juices, not even pretending to try and change her clothes.

Liz was still wearing the same filthy outfit from day one. It was now coated in mud, shit, food, and all sorts of things. By the time she closed her door she was letting herself piss her panties. Her room stank, and she was happy that way. Urine running down her thighs she jumped on her bed and ended up leaking out of both her urethrea and ass. "Mmm... Fuck thanks dad. You didn't plan this, but I am just getting so fucking hot from this." She said as she shit her underwear, shit spilling out onto her rather nasty bed. Getting a toy from her playtime with mary, still dirty from that, she slipped it in and used it to hit dirty, happy orgasms, each time making more mess, before passing out after an hour.

Thus, dirty, happy, all three girls passed out. Day two was down, and... They weren't getting any cleaner. If anything they were indulging their filthy desires more and more.

12