The Inheritance Problem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz had, at the behest of Sarah and herself both, been on the receiving end of more than a few bowel movements of Sarah. Currently she was both dreamily content, and covered in shit. Sarah was laying on top of Liz, fingers lazily resting on Sarah's pussy, tired from the activity the two had gotten up too. "So. You're saying... A whole month here and nobody remembered to install a toilet or a shower?"

"And a washing machine."

"But they did install a dishwasher? Man. If it was anyone but you I'd cry and moan about how unlucky you are, but given its you, you fucking lucky bitch." Sarah said with a slap to Liz's loins.

Liz moaned a bit. "Thank you." Was her only response.

About then a shout came from above. "If you're not being horny, we have a ladder!"

Liz and Sarah looked up at the top of the hole, the sun fairly close to overhead. There were Mary and Pat, each holding onto a branch, a ladder sticking out between them. "Move aside we're gonna put it down and pray, a lot." Mary said.

The two slowly moved out of the way before the ladder was dropped into the muck with a splat.

"Ladies first~" Liz hummed.

Sarah smirked, pulled her bikini aside and went up the ladder first, Liz following behind. As they climbed she pissed onto Liz, who only smiled and took the golden shower in stride.

After this show (which Mary and Pat both found interesting) they came up and were pulled away from the edge.

"So uh, first off Hi." Sarah said realizing that two strangers were looking at her. "I'm Sarah and... Uh... Where is your bathroom?"

"I mean, I'd argue Liz worked well enough as a toilet. I should try that." Mary quipped.

"Please do." Liz let out.

Pat sighed. "Well, you spent a night and a day in it. And you are covered in the remains of it." Indeed, Liz and Sarah were both completely filthy, head to toe with a layer of shit. You couldn't tell the color of the fabric that was underneath it, just that there was some there. "But... From your display earlier, I don't think you'll mind our current solution. With that Pat pulled Sarah along to the puddle and motioned to it once she was ankle deep in the mud. "Feel free to relieve your colon here."

"Technically our house serves as a urinal." Mary added on as she waded into the puddle.

Sarah was quiet. "Liz, you never mentioned your siblings were dirty freaks like you." She eventually said.

Liz squatted and began to piss and shit into the puddle. "I definitely did. You just didn't believe me. If you can feel free to hold it in, we really won't mind if you piss on our floors. Also she's starving so we are having a dinner guest."

"If she doesn't mind not washing up before dinner." Pat sighed.

"Uh... So..." Sarah squatted and also began to relieve herself in the puddle. "I am also a dirty freak. So honestly, having an excuse to remain covered in shit for a while is fine by me. If you don't mind me tracking it all inside."

All three shrugged. Seemed Sarah was allowed in.

What followed was the cooking of dinner, the explanation of how everyone knew each other, and an offer to spend the night. However after dinner was set out on a table some other talks began.

"So. Pat, Mary, we do need to do something about the shit flood you described at the barn."

"Other than roll in it?" Mary asked jokingly.

"Yeah, we probably owe Sarah a fair bit of money, and a fixing up of the hillside. And probably an environmental fine..." Pat sighed. "Liz, you're the legal counsel here. Somehow. What do we have to pay for?"

"All of that. Yes. Of course, for obvious reasons, we can't pay until at least the end of the month. And we'll also need to probably cover for the hole she fell in."

"I mean she had fun in there. We can let that slide." Mary chuckled. "But... No yeah you're right."

"So Sarah and I had a long time to think, while you two were playing with horse turds. I was thinking we each give her 10 grand as a short term fix, and after this is all solved we'll do this the legal way."

Mary and Pat looked at one another. Then they nodded. "Sounds good."

"Wait, hold on." Sarah let out, doing a quick swallow of the dinner she was eating. "You have to ask me if that's ok."

"Its 30 grand. It'll be safe for taxes too." Liz said. "Consider it a favor."

"Well... I don't want to be in no debts. I won't take a favor." Sarah wasn't just about to take charity.

Mary paused. "Then... How about you let us have free access to your barn. For the rest of our current stay here. That'd be fun." She smirked.

Pat nodded. "I was a bit focused on work for now. But yeah, I'd like to go back there. And we will need your bank info for the money. So a visit to your place is in order."

Sarah coughed a bit as she drank up some booze (the girls had offered her alcohol and she took it. "Ok, this is a bit much. I... You're saying... You'd pay me 30,000 dollars to roll in animal shit?"

"More or less." Liz said. "I never got to the barn, so I would fucking love to go there. Sounds like a blast."

If it wasn't for the coat of brown filth over her face, it would be very obvious how dangerously red her cheeks were. "I... F-fine. I may roll in it with you then."

"Never said you couldn't!" Liz laughed as she walked over and gave Sarah a big kiss. "How about you spend the night here, you can share my bed, and then we'll go back tomorrow and sort this shit all out."

"Be warned we are very dirty." Pat let out.

"And also kinda gross." Mary added.

"So we mentioned that Liz and I bonded over fucking in pig-pens. I think I can handle some muck. And... Honestly I'm kinda wiped. So a bed sounds nice." Sarah couldn't lie, a nearly 2-day shit diet had worn her out. "I may shit the bed though."

"That's fine, we aren't allowed to shit in the common area, but each bedroom has its own rules. You can stay in mine, all messes are good there."

"You are gonna take garbage and pile it in your room before too long." Pat quipped.

"Goddamn right!" This got a bit of a giggle out of all three girls, who were clearly neither surprised nor bothered by the statement.

Sarah sighed as she leaned back. Well, this was a surprise for sure. 30,000 might save her farm for the year, and the money that Liz was talking about later? That... Well, Sarah might have to hire some employees. The remainder of dinner went with laughter, food, some food thrown around (the cabin was starting to grow quite messy in all regards) and a fair bit of teasing and dirty talk.

When finished Sarah stood up, feeling slightly tipsy. "Well, I feel like I should christen my one night stay." With that she squatted some and after a moment began to wet herself.

Each girl a few beers in cheered her on, watching the puddle form.

Sarah laughed before standing up, still leaking a bit. "I'm gonna pass out now. I'm tired as hell." She said walking off, having been told where Liz's room was during conversation.

Liz was a bit slow in following her, finishing her drink and putting away the plates, ending up taking out the trash and putting it just aside for now. There was a slowly growing pile, and she debated taking it to her room, but for now, it would stay.

Liz walked into her room, opening the door, "Alright so lets fu-"

She was cut off by the sound of snoring as a dirty girl lay half under the sheets. Liz paused. "Oops." She let out before closing the door, pulling the covers over Sarah, turning out the lights, and then climbing in with her.

They both were quite tired it seemed.

12