All Comments on 'The Initial Encounter'

by Dr_Impervious

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sweet_illusionsweet_illusionalmost 15 years ago
glad to be the first ...

so glad to be the first comment. it's well deserved to the both of you. OMG this audio was SO hot!! this collaboration is AMAZING. i'm twitching from my multiple orgasms right now as I type this!! whew!! the chemistry was utterly scintillating. it was like i was a voyeur, right there with the two of you ... i loved it! :)

anna_voyeuranna_voyeuralmost 15 years ago
So good...

Absolutely amazing. I hope there are more like this to come!

StylinGentStylinGentalmost 15 years ago
Excellent..I love the stereo effect..

Hmmm so very good hearing both voices combine together.

Good mic work you two have raised the bar for everyone here!

StylinGentStylinGentalmost 15 years ago
Excellent..I love the stereo effect..

Hmmm so very good hearing both voices combine together.

Good mic work you two have raised the bar for everyone here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Holy wow.

This is, by far, the hottest submission I've heard amongst all the Literotica Audio.

Very, very well done, I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW! I want to cum so hard....

Wow that was so amazingly hot. Right at the start I started touching myself. Your voices made my nipples so hard. I couldnt help but to grab my tits and moan with you. I loved it and my soaking wet pussy that I couldnt stop touching did too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
that was somethin

my cock has never been that erect from a story that was nice i guarantee im going to listen to this again amazing job

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow....

You guys sound great together i just love it!!!! Awesome job please do more!!

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 14 years ago
HELL

That's what erotica is all about... PURE PLEASURE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keh.

Competition. Truly.

darling_kdarling_kabout 14 years ago
Awww!

This is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow.

I have to admit, this is a favorite of mine. The two of you sound so hot together.

acquiescent_girlacquiescent_girlalmost 14 years ago
Mmmm

Another wonderful and sexy audio from the Dr. Loved it! A bit heavy on the female voice for me though I can get past it just for you Dr!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Critic

I'm a bit of an audio critic, and I thought this was well written, but the performance was mildly unbelievable.

I do not believe the male's voice would be this strong in such an encounter. I felt as if his voice reflected that he knew he was performing instead of trying to master a female in true submission.

I also feel as if the female role was played correctly through her spoken responses, yet when she began all of her moaning responses, I fear that her shrieks of pleasure came off more as sobs of complete disarray.

Through all of this criticism, I must admit, I have yet to hear a duel encounter that was it's equal. Truly the best thus far.

Colin PearceColin Pearceover 13 years ago
I wanted to like this...

...but I prefer Elle on her own. The Dr needed less of a bedside manner, more of an in ber one. Sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Dr. Your commanding and dominating words get me hornier than anything I've ever heard, read, or seen. And those gorgeous noises you make while you're fucking and especially while you're cumming send me over the edge unlike anything else.

meplusyouumeplusyouuover 10 years ago
Sorry but

Just clicked for Ella, stayed for Ella, came for Ella.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Her moans....

Girl, you have an awesome voice.... the way you moan.... take breaths... its so hot and sexy. Thank you for being this genrerous, both of you, by sharing with us your most intimate thoughts.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Doesn't do it for me

Sorry, it's too boring and not very believable. Doesn't do anything for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous