The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle hesitated, but knew she had to lean forward and did. Am I really going to do this, she thought to herself. I've never even touched another woman. As she got closer, her mouth, which seemed to have a mind of its own opened, and before she knew it was filled with Carol's breast. Her tongue instinctively swirled around her nipple, and she sucked as she remembered liking how it was done to her by her previous male lovers. Her eyes closed and she felt two sets of women's hands caress her. She knew they were those of the other woman as she also heard them encourage her and whisper in her ear how lovely she was and how soft her skin felt as their hands made their way around her whole body. The moisture that had formed before was nothing compared to the stream seeping down her leg now. "Switch to the other breast," Michelle heard one of the other women say as she was fed Carol's other breast by one of the women. Carol's hands now free, they combed through Michelle's hair, massaging her scalp as she moaned while Michelle gave her mouths undivided attention to Carol's other breast. Meanwhile, one of the women let their hand slide between Michelle's legs and with that, she leaned into Michelle's ear, "you are enjoying this aren't you?" As the whispered words filled Michelle's ear, her pussy lips were penetrated by the woman's fingers and Michelle let out a loud moan.

Carol then nodded to the other woman and suddenly Michelle felt very warm oil be poured over her back and legs, the two women spread it over her body, there was a generous amount of oil, so much so that Michelle could feel it dripping down her sides. As for her wet pussy, there was now no telling the difference between the oil and her own juices. The woman then, after Carol's command of keep going, took the bottle up higher on Michelle's back, up to her neck and over her head and onto Carol's breast. First one then the other. Carol massaged the globs of oil into Michelle's hair as she felt it drip down her face. "Now the other one darling, was the message from the woman as she led Michelle's face to Carol's first breast. The hands found Michelle's own breasts and were spreading the excess oil all over the front of her body. Michelle felt hands all over her, exploring, caressing, squeezing, massaging, and penetrating. Two fingers inside her pussy at first, then a third, Stretching. Michelle moaned loudly with a mouth full breast muting her sounds. Then another finger, oh my god now, she thought but there was nothing she could do, it slid in easily because of the oil, and there it was, her ass and pussy were penetrated at the same time.

Paul watched intently. Mesmerized, naked, and being slowly caressed but Bob and the two other men. He could not believe what he was seeing. Michelle, his neighbor and friend, and, well, his crush, was being totally used by these women. He heard her orgasm, once when the first fingers were gliding into her wet pussy, then again when the fingers entered her from behind. All while her mouth was filled with Carol's heaving breasts. Paul's cock was completely stiff as were those of the other men and suddenly Paul felt a hand on his shoulder guiding him to his knees gently. While he knew what was to come, he did not resist. In front of Paul was Bob's stiff 7" cockney of the other men reached down and stroked it and guided it to Paul's mouth while the other man poured the warm oil over Paul's body, like what he had seen done to Michelle. Feeling his face blush, knowing everyone could see what was happening, including Michelle, he felt the tip of Bob's cock on his lips. Instinctively, his mouth opened and the cock slid inside him as the oil completely covered his body, starting from the top of his head, to his face, and shoulders, down his back dripping through his ass crack and over his legs.

His hands slid up to Bob's ass for leverage as he started moving his mouth up and down Bob's stiff shaft. The other two men started massaging the oil into Paul's body, exploring every inch of it, slowly, deliberately. Michelle, after she had exploded, was turn to face what was going on with Paul. She became a spectator with two women fingering her, and her face resting against Carol's soft breasts, her face and oil-soaked hair caressed in the most loving way by Carol's soft hands.

The men soon found Paul's cock and ass. One stroking slowly, encouraging Paul's cock to grow harder, the other massaging his hand around Paul's hard ass. Paul felt everything, his senses seemed more aware than normal, as his mouth moved back and forth over Bob's cock, and his tongue swirling over his mushroom head. Again, Paul knew what was coming after having watched Michelle's world be violated. He felt a finger of one of the men find his anal opening. Then he felt that finger, caress it, and slide around aided by the globs of oil that met his skin. Amazed at out good it all felt, Paul moaned loudly with his mouth filled with Bob's cock. For an enhanced effect, Bob reached down and ran his fingers through Paul's oily hair, and for a brief moment, pulled Paul's face away from his own cock and turned his head to face Michelle and the other woman directly.

"Paul," Bob spoke, loud enough for everyone to hear, "I want you to direct that finger to enter, tell him to slide it in while looking directly into Michelle's eyes." The embarrassment was almost too much to handle. This experience was bringing him emotionally closer to Michelle by the second, and as he looked into Michelle's beautifully dark, hypnotic eyes, he felt the moisture swell up in his own eyes and the tears began to stream down his face. As the words left his lips, stuttering, Paul said, "enter...uhm mm, end. Ter...me." His voice audibly shaking, his eyes full of love as he stared at Michelle and moaned loudly, while the man's finger gently guided inside him. He had never felt anything like this as his anus accepted the gift from the man. Paul felt an intense wave of arousal and his cock twitched in the other man's hand. He also felt Michelle's loving eyes on him. He thought, at first how humiliating this all was but as he watched Michelle's reaction, the intensity of his ass being violated by the man's finger, was replaced by a warm loving feeling of Michelle's complete acceptance of him as a loving sexual being.

The man's finger slid in and out of Paul, exploring, penetrating, slowly, while the other man slowly stroked Paul's completely stiff cock. Bob's hands were on Paul's head and face, caressing, tenderly comforting Paul, almost as an older friend or mentor would. Paul came hard, while the others looked on, and his streaming gift which left his cock in an explosion accompanied by Paul's loud moan while looking deeply into the eyes of Michelle shot out of him into one of the hands held out by the man stroking him. Paul felt the intense release, and shook a little as he saw Michelle being brought over to him. Carol and the other women were guiding Michelle's body closer to Paul as they watched him explode. Bob and Carol led both Paul's and Michelle's faces toward each other, and as they were within inches of each other's lips, Carol spoke.

"Tell each other how you feel right now." Paul and Michelle, simultaneously, without hesitation, and looking deep into each other's eyes, simply said: "I love you." As Carol spoke, she felt the hand of one woman finds her wet pussy and collect her juices that were oozing out of her more than before. The man who had collected Paul's warm cum had brought it up to Paul's and Michelle's lips meeting the woman's hand which had just been receiving Michelle's wet gif in hers. Bob was next to speak ceremoniously.

"Paul and Michelle, open your mouths and accept each other's warm gift, and consummate your love for each other and us by tasting the nectar from your loving bodies." With that the man and the woman fed the contents of their hands to Paul and Michelle. The man's hand went to Michelle's mouth, the women to Paul. There was a generous amount of liquid in their hands, a result of the intensity by which both Paul and Michelle had become aroused by what had happened. Paul and Michelle opened their mouths and accepted the gift. The juices were fed sloppily to them and spread around their lips, which led to Bob's next command.

"Michelle, open your mouth to Paul and kiss him, let your tongues meet each other's and taste the love you have both produced." As Michelle obeyed the command and her lips met Paul, her mouth opened at the same time Paul's did, they tasted each other's warm cum, as the hands of the others started to float around each of their bodies.

As Paul and Michelle kiss passionately, the hands of the others enjoy their bodies, and with Bob and Carol's help more oil is poured over them, they both feel anal penetration while they kiss, Paul and Michelle moan with pleasure into each other's mouths.

Paul is moved away from Michelle, into the center of the room onto a table, and is seated Michelle watches as the men fondle, kiss and suck Paul in the center of the room, the men and women surrounding the room can all see as Paul completely gives into his feeling for men and kisses them back lovingly. Michelle is brought over by the women, her oily body is dripping with oil as the woman take liberties with them hands on her, she is guided to the side of the table, Carol kisses Michelle's neck, and fondles her breast, "tell what you think of Paul like this Michelle," she asks.

Michelle moans softly, "hammam looks, amazing." Afraid to reveal her desires to watch men play together, but her eyes are fixated on the men all touching and kissing each other. It's so beautiful, loving, primal she thinks to herself as the women's hands continue to stimulate her body with their touch, Carol kisses her lips passionately, and Michelle welcomes the kiss, "Go on," Carol says breaking the kiss.

Michelle instinctively kisses Carol one more time, surprised by the act, Michelle's eyes well up, a reaction to the pure joy that overwhelms her, they are so hot, all of them, enjoying each other's bodies, and look how erect they are." she continues, "them erections are so beautiful, they are kissing so passionately, look at how eager Paul is with them, his tongue, entering them mouths, his hands all over them," Michelle is mesmerized. She opens her legs slightly as two of the women start to finger her again.

A scream more than a moan this time, Michelle can't hold back any longer. The thought of sexually enjoying the company of another woman was so far from Michelle's reality, that this was becoming an out of body experience for her. Was this really her, was she really enjoying this, my God look at Paul and those men, the oil, the passion, were the mixed thoughts that spun around inside Michelle's mind, as she turned, deliberately to Carol, looked deep into her eyes, "i love him deeply," she said as she kisses Carol full on her mouth and let her tongue dance with hers.

Carol breaks the kiss; they are getting him ready for you Michelle, you are going to make love to Paul, here on the table, while we all watch, you have to demonstrate your commitment to us and to him, do you understand."

Michelle nods as Carol is seated in a large cushioned chair but the women her legs are draped softy over the arm rests, but first me dear" she explains to Michelle, I need to cum in your mouth so you and Paul can again share the love of me and Bob," Michelle sees Paul take Bob's cock into his mouth willingly, as another man enters Paul from behind, the scene is almost too much for Michelle to process as one woman lays under Michelle while the other guides her over the woman's face, and brings Michelle's face between Carol's legs.

Michelle concedes her body, her mouth, her being to these women as she watches Carol and the other woman kiss passionately as Michelle lowers her mouth to Carols soaking wet pussy, Michelle screams as the woman underneath her makes love to her with her tongue as it dances and swirls in and around her own dripping lips.

Paul, feeling the cock enter him moaned loudly, almost echoing Michelle's scream of pleasure, he was making love, not sucking, but making love to Bob with is mouth, his passion was at its peak, the hard cock spreading his assays a new, intense sensation, but the throbbing erection of his own cock was not. It was met by the other man's mouth. "I've wanted this for so long," Paul thought, as he took Bob's cock in his mouth, knowing he was on full display, for the others in the room, for the crowd gathered at the windows, and for ...for ...for ...yes, for his love Michelle. Soon, after Paul's full attention on his cock, Bob came into Paul's mouth.

Michelle's mouth was mauling Carol's pussy. Licking and sucking her as she liked it done to her, as the other woman, was doing to her right now, she felt herself cum into the other woman's mouth, her orgasm was intense, the liquid gushed out of her, as she heard Carol scream and squirt her own juices into Michelle's mouth, simultaneously, Paul and Michelle heard someone tell them not to swallow,

The men separated from Paul as they sat him on the table, his hard cock erect, almost welcoming as he watched the men walk over to Michelle and lift her, the literally picked her up, two men, one hand each under each thigh, the other hand on her back, they lifted her as though she were seated like Carol, but this time her legs were draped over each man's arms. Michelle wrapped her arms around the strong men, knowing they had just been with Paul, she rested her head on one man's shoulder, her mouth full of Carol's cum.

The men brought her to Paul and seated on top of him, one of the women had walked over as well and held Paul's cock. She guided them into Michelle as she lowered onto Paul. When their eyes met, Paul and Michelle opened they're cum filled mouths and kissed. The taste of Bob and Carol filling each other's senses, intensifying their first time together. Paul's stiff cock, wet from the saliva of the other man slide into Michelle's prepped scythe saliva and her own cum lubricating the path for Paul's cock to slide easily into her. They were making love, these two friends, were now lovers, knowing intimacy beyond either of them had ever imagined not only with each other, with anyone.

Paul wrapped his arms around Michelle, as she did with him, them kiss, long, slow, deep, their tongues deep in each other's mouths as they embraced as one, their love on full display as Paul's cock penetrated Michelle deep, Paul was first to break the kiss, he leaned his forehead into Michelle's, he whispered, "I love you so much Michelle, I want this with you, all of it, with you, with everyone, it feels so right." As their bodies moved as one, her eyes welled up again as she felt Paul's intense passion and honesty in his words, his warm but strong embrace, and his entire manhood inside her. "Yes, Paul, my love, my dear love, I want all of this too."

Paul and Michelle made love, while everyone watched, more oil was poured over the couple as Bob and Carol joined in their warm embrace, lightly kissing their oil-soaked heads, Bob whispered to them, "You have successfully entered our love sanctuary, you are one with us now, both you, all of your beings are with us, as one. With that the two other men stood on the table and masturbated over Paul and Michelle, they're cum washed over the lovers" bodies as the ejaculated, the women were next and did the same.

With their bodies soaked in cum and oil, and with the full embrace of Bob and Carol's naked bodies around them, and with the onlookers who had now entered the room and were naked and masturbating watching Paul and Michelle make love, the couple thrusted their bodies into each other in the most raw and primal way. It was not like any love making they had experienced. The intensity of their love for each other flowed out of them uncontrollably, as tears streamed down both them faces, they kissed more, passionately again, now tasting each other's tears, moaning loudly into each other's kiss, their tongues dancing as Paul's manhood explored far into Michelle's love canal, her legs wide open, accepting all of Paul, pushing into him, almost through him it seemed. Paul's hands joined Carols and Bobs as they explored Michelle's breasts, Michelle's hands on Paul's chest were joined by Bob's and Carols other hands, moaning from the crowd could be heard by Paul and Michelle, and they continued their lovemaking, Paul could start to feel Michelle's wetness intensify, she poured her juices down and around his stiff cock, he could feel the warm wetness leak out onto his hips as she released the kiss and screamed as loud as she ever had, Paul joined her, screaming like a child, holding her tight against his body, pushing his cock so hard into her that she was lifted briefly off the table, his warm cum shooting into her deep, she felt it all, she felt the intensity in which Paul came, and he felt the same about Michelle's waves of orgasms.

As they came down from their moments of pure ecstasy, Paul and Michelle kissed each other gently, and then kissed Bob and Carol as the older couple held the new lovers through their climax and ran their fingers through Paul's and Michelle's oily hair, stepping away, Bob and Carol invited the others to welcome the new couple to their club, and then, each couple, two by two, came up to Paul and Michelle, kissed them deeply and passionately, lips, hands, warm embraces, men, women, all kissing both Paul, and Michelle, tongues dancing some more, the intense love was felt in the air. Paul and Michelle, finally left alone, in the same seated position, the other's stepping away, "I love you." Was all that was said as the couple looked deep into each other's eyes, deep into each other's soul, their words honest, and fuller of love than either of them had ever known.

The end.

12